[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest choliese

I don't know whats wrong with PD's mind..

Why did he developed too much JH/JD, JP/JK chemistry?

i know :ph34r:

this drama used to make me happy, now its just *keyboard smash*

eps 19 seemed pretty pointless to me

i really hope there's MUCH more in eps 20 since we're running out of eps soon

and the PD will be sane enough to keep joondi together in the end

jp and jd have been apart for so long that when jp asked jd about their promise i was like wtf is he talking about? the flashback scene right after helped lol

yea this drama is like on crack. nothing makes sense. lol

edit: i agree w/ the above poster. i love how the pd's said they wanted to create a feel-good drama but this is so frustrating to watch because of the ridiculously inconsistent plot, bad acting, and horrible editing. not to mention blatantly cheeky product/people/music placement.

oh well, that won't stop me from watching til the end. seriously. it's crack. :P

Guest XiahxTiffany

it seems that no one is talking about JK lol

does everyone hate her or just dislike her rite now?

i understand so not a big deal :)

i really hope she would understand JD's feelings one day

I think JK is trying to get JunDi couple together in this ep 19. If you notice, she was doing things for JD with JP and as always they both ended up @ JD's rooftop house. PD nim left a little hint on JK's change of heart in the scene when JP dropped JK off after JD's housewarming party. JP left after answering "both" the question on choosing between love and friendship , JK mumbled to herself "Fool, if you continue to say what I like to hear, what am I supposed to do?" (from ViiKii ep 19 - 7/7). So, we are going to see more JunDi emo in ep 20, JK is changing her tactics on getting the JunDi together since she can't get JP to reject her.

Okay, fter watching episode 19 with the sub, It's not so bad and I'm less annoyed with JK. Although, JP/JK have more screen times in the past two episodes as a couple, their date to the supermarket convinced me that they are just friend and nothing more. It's like two best friend hanging out and having fun just like JD/JH. If anything, the Truth Game confirmed that JP's feelings for JD is still there and going strong, and I think JK sense it too. I think she's going to help patch up JD/JP relationship in the next upcoming episodes. It's about time she values her friendship with JD because there's no way JP is giving up JD.

Omg... I love love the Truth Game. F4, and the girls are enjoying their time together as friends. They seems to be relax and close-knit and happy when they're all together in one room. I love the remark on Woobin's lovely face when JD asked him whom he would married if F4 are girls, lmao...and YJ choked on his drink (so cute). How cute is YJ awkward facial expression to JH when JH tried to kiss him...LMAO..so hilarious and cute. I love the F4 chemistry and I missed their happy time together.

And yes, I am looking forward to next week's episodes despite my rant and irritation with the directing of the drama so far.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^

are u serious about her trying to get them together?

wow i have to rewatch the episodes

my minds been like flaying for a bit now

cant concentrate on one thing :(

Guest ginny_potter

^ I think Jaekyung is on her way to redemption too. I just don't know when she'll actually find the right time to let go of Junpyo. The text preview for Episode 20 says she's also part of the reason why JD stays on a JP's personal maid even after violent objections from Mama Kang.

If only she'll realize that Woobin is a better match for her... joke! :)*wishful thinking*

Guest Ahr3um

TNS's rating: Credit Kdramafanusa

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 36.5%, 36.2%

2. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다 남자> episode 19 (KBS2) - 31.2%, 31.3% (#3)

3. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> finale (MBC) - 30.1%, 32.7% (#2)

4. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> episode 55 (MBC) - 25.8%, 27.3%

aww the ratings dropped but probably b/c EOE ended

Guest tuttyfruit

i usually love the styling of the characters except that i hate when JP wears bell-bottomish pants... no one looks good in them except maybe girls w/ the right styling but it looks silly on JP. he should just stick w/ straight, bootcut or skinny pants... that said, whenever JP walks, it seems like he's strutting down the runway, which is awesome. LOL. he looks like he's a model (no mini cooper...). i don't like the JD dresses... if only she could dress like GE but i guess her personality matches the clothes she wears but i think the stylist(s) of the show could come up w/ better outfits.

personally i don't like how JP is bossy and controlling.. like how he dragged JD around when they were still together, albeit they were cute... i wouldn't put up w/ his crap if it were me but the story doesn't revolve around me so who gives.... i prefer JD w/ JH but that's wishful thinking of my part.... JH is a sad character... he deserves so much more, esp. since he's so giving...

I think JK is trying to get JunDi couple together in this ep 19. If you notice, she was doing things for JD with JP and as always they both ended up @ JD's rooftop house. PD nim left a little hint on JK's change of heart in the scene when JP dropped JK off after JD's housewarming party. JP left after answering "both" the question on choosing between love and friendship , JK mumbled to herself "Fool, if you continue to say what I like to hear, what am I supposed to do?" (from ViiKii ep 19 - 7/7). So, we are going to see more JunDi emo in ep 20, JK is changing her tactics on getting the JunDi together since she can't get JP to reject her.

I wish this were true, but I don't think it is yet. I think that she's trying to confirm that JP is in love with JD. She does treasure JD's friendship to a point, but she still wants JP and seems to want JD to give up on JP. If she really wanted to help them all she would have to do is tell JD that nothing happened and that JP is still in love with her, but she doesn't. Her change in heart comes about because of JP's response to JH's question in the truth game. If you look closely at her face, you see that she is devastated by JP's answer. Also, she doesn't have a problem with getting JP to reject her. JP has been rejecting her all along and if that rejection at the spa didn't and his leaving her there wasn't enough rejection, then I don't know what is. Her problem is that she doesn't want to accept his rejection. But, after the game and she realizes that JP will only love JD so his response to her after was making her decision to let him go harder.

Guest betchay

In this scene.. Jandi kept on looking to Ji Hoo, when he got up to get the blanket for her brother.

Ji Hoo surely acts like a real brother-in-law. :P

BoysBeforeFlowersE19KOR090310HDTVXv.jpg

BoysBeforeFlowersE19KOR090310HDT-1.jpg

Guest christiane

after reading the script of 20 (which I'm not sure is actually the real script), I am still hopeful, and I hope they do take it that direction. I am a Jundi shipper, but I was somewhat refreshed by the Jihoo-Jandi scenes in episode 19. I don't know, I am easily pleased.

The thing is, if Junpyo had never met Jandi, he probably would have liked Jaekyung, but Tsukasa's character is one where once he's met someone he loves he'll never give up any feelings for that particular person, so hence he doesn't have room for Shigeru (Jaekyung). I think what he feels for Jaekyung SHOULD BE platonic or sympathetic, but Junpyo's and Jaekyung's chemistry in the ending scene of 18 and beginning of 19 just refuted all of that, and I feel like it's making Junpyo's character more crappier because he is not pushing her away hard enough.

sorry but I was really tired of JD and JH scene cos all they have done till now is going visiting macau, visiting amonaster, well visiting...arrff ..oh yeah and for the other scene it seems really boring to see them together. Jh always the same tone. and JD always having a corner smile...well very boring

The whole point of this story is supposed to be that sometimes, there is just ONE person who your heart aches for. No matter how great of a MATCH another person may be for you, your heart will only and can only yearn for HIM/HER. This is the case for JD/JP. Where they are culminating to here towards the ending is that they BOTH KNOW that it is difficult for them to be together, they BOTH KNOW that they can make things easier for themselves. But they BOTH KNOW that if they chose the easy way, they will never be truly satisfied, truly IN LOVE.

yeah totally agree ..there is only one destined person. and for JD, even if she had a crush on JH first, she loves JP. and JP eeven if he met JK first e will never fall in love with her because it is just fate and JD and Jp are mean to be together.

I d love to see the part of the manga where JD to another guy the destiny and that she can t run from it.

the êpisode 19 was way better than the 18 and actually it revives my flame to watch it. I want more now.... :rolleyes:

Guest shamien7

a big question now: how JP and JD end up when the time they spend with JK and JH is even more than with each other . the PD is totally wrong about this.

and now,

the next episode is the wedding of JP-JK.

i'm tired, really tired. Jp. pls, marries JK. and let JD comes to JH :(

Me too...JH, plz do us a favor...marry JD....

Everyone who said in the end of the episode JP rejected JK (AGAIN)...i dont think that will mean anything...

He rejected her from the beginning but...JK still there. ginny_potter , i'd stop thinking so positive...it really gonna take another 24episode to wait for her redemption....The only way to get rid of her now is if shes dead.

Owh, i really wish i can go kill her character...i never have the urge to kill this much!

I'm really disappointed with the PD and the writer...really.really.disappointed...i really need to do something before i lose interest entirely

*going for BOF part 1 marathon*

Guest F4fan

To me, JK doesn't even matter. The drama is so messed up right now that there is no point in getting angry at her. I am angry at the PD and at the writer. That's the root cause of my anger.

I want them to make up their minds about JK-JP, JH-JD. To be honest, right now, I anticipate the reconciliation of JH and his grandfather more than JP getting back with JD. Even the maid arc doesn't even excite me. Its blah, blah, blah right now. I am almost to the point of what's the use of JP trying to pursue JD. He's just going to drop her like a hot potato at the first sign of his mother. He says that "giving up" isn't in his dictionary. All I have seen from him is him giving her up left and right.

JD is right. They are two different people now. Maybe they can't find their way back to each other being two different people.

Guest funkindagirl

I dont mind JK.

Seems like she's giving up JP bit by bit and some of the scenes with her and JP made me feel like she's just making the most out of her time left with him as she knows he can never really love her and her time with him has a limit now.

She seems to be going out of her way now to help JP & JD along.

She probably knew what JP really felt when he tried to act like he didnt want to go to JD's place...and the fact she dragged him with her to see JD means she's not being manipulative anymore.

And judging by her expression during the 'truths' in the game, she's finally come to understand what JD & JP feel for each other and its like she's accepted that fact.

Thanks to everyone for the clips, spoilers, and translations. I haven't watched the episode yet, but reading all the comments makes me want to watch it.

So, I guess JH actually did kiss YJ then. Hmm...I wonder what kind of a reaction that would be. I thought that it was a rumor, never thought it was going to happen. So, YJ and GE did go out on a date? That's cool, I can't wait to watch that. Hmm...so is the storyline for JH and his grandfather end in this episode or is there more? Hmm...I guess I should watch the show first.

I miss seeing F4 together too because in the other series, they were always together. In this one, they seem to go their separate ways, so it is nice to see this Truth Game with everyone. I hope they have more scenes together later on.

To me, it is nice to know that JP doesn't hold any grudges against JH. Because I mean, how can you? JH has been his friend since they were small and to hold a grudge against him would be really sad. I like how everyone doesn't seem to hold grudges on the other person that hurt them because that way, they can all get along. I mean, it's not fun to hold grudges against each other. Well, a little is okay I guess, but I still like it that JH and JP don't hold grudges against each other because it just means that they can equally chase after JD and not have their friendship ruined. As much as I love watching the guy chose the girl over his friends sometimes, I would feel really sad if that ever happened.

So, did JH end up asking YJ about his broken hand?

Well, gots to go watch the show.

Guest ladyelhisa

<_< What's with the episode today! Dang! So many Jk and Jp moments...... Mr. Pd.... :ph34r:

I was expecting a lot of Jp and Jd moments here. :wacko: Honestly, JP why are you being such a nice Fiance to THAT MONKEY! GRr..... Be a MAN, A MAN!!! Wish that in the next episodes that monkey girl is in bars. hahahaha. :w00t:

Poor Jihoo, I wish I could hug him....

The Evil Witch, I wish I could go to Hogwarts and learn some magic and turn her into a frog. :w00t:

The game they played.. hahaha... it somehow feels so awkward to me but fun.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

@ flower pot your review was very funny & detailed, made my day!

to start off with Ep.19:

WARNING: major ranting ahead :rolleyes:

WOOT! it was prob one of the best so far, it had some heart-warming & pain-staking moments combined :D

JoonDi: WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN!?!?! will us die hard fans see you two together again!?!

Dear Mr. PD'nim, please spare us & give us some Joondi moments, are hearts are yearning for them (<-- haha, do you get that?) in Ep.19 had some cute JP scenes though, esp the one with the noodles, kawaii^^

JiHoo/Jandi:i feel that JD is slowly sinking back into the JiHoo ship i really don't mind, JH is so perfect & charming, except with the 'other' issue. the moment when she caught him, literally made me jump (probaly cause i was half talking to myself and to the jihoo/computer) why don't you just make up with your Gramps, already? its's obvious that you guys still care for each other. Btw, you almost KILLED ME with your walking in the rain & fainting *cleans broken heart*

JaeKyung/Monkey/Baboom: WHY DO YOU MAKE ME LIKE YOU & HATE YOU AT THE SAME TIME?! curse rich, nice, pretty people! i think that you should come to conclusions that THERE is something going on with JoonDi :D & please don't suck up to the Evil Witch, its hard enough having to watch you eat noodles with Jandi's Bro & Mr. P-R-I-D-E Joonpyo.

Madame Kang/Evil Witch: CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU! (btw, you are made for this role, with your skinny cheekbones & dark liner) do you have spies all over the world for you? (haha, you probaly have people watching your son even when hes in the bathroom.) & i know that it was your doing with the demolition of the building right??!!

EEJung: COME TO YOUR SENSES MAN!!!! how dare you do that to a girl who cares about you!? you....you sdoighaosdihgdsohgasodghsiduhg;sdgboiudsdh!!!! if i were GaEul, i wouldve dumped the water & the food, not to mention, hes was you father!<--- but i have no care for him. but if it wasnt for your cuteness & killer smile *praises KimBum*, i probaly wouldnt let you off.

WooBin: you are my favorite character right now, you just give me a breath of fresh air :blush: esp, with your cute engrish: "A-YO!" woot! Gooooooo WOOBIN!

F3: I think GS shoukd join you guys, ya'll are sooo cute together!

btw, where's Jun-Hee when you need her!?!

now, for another week of waiting...

*bangs head on the wall*

GO MR.P-R-I-D-E!

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

now that i read someone elses post

it seems that JK understands JP now and is willing to give him over

so i think all these scenes are to lead to JP and JD being together again :)

The BOF flames of love I felt are slowly dying.

It was an awesome first season. Now.. it is getting depressing.

PDnim.. you must know how we feel , more scenes to show why JP and JD SHOULD be together. I don't want to give up on this drama.