[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest uh-ohxev

I also have confidence that JunPyo's heart is not that fickle where he will just fall in love with the fiance, I mean we have to remember the boy jumped in front of a truck just to save Jandi...he'd rather JaeHa and his entourage beat him up to death than allow them to hurt Jandi...I dont think his heart will easily accept any other girl or anyone else for that matter. Though his actions have been harsh and yes, our couple aren't doing so well at the moment, I have no doubt that he loves Jandi and that I don't think he can ever love another woman (i.e. the fiance...even though he and her maybe similar...) but yes. Bottom line I have faith in JunPyo & Jandi and can't wait to see their happy ending...

Besides as many of you have said earlier...if the PD changes the story around and have JunPyo fall in love w/ the fiance I think he will be getting millions of threats from fans all over the world trying to hunt him down and hurt him for distorting from the original story and not letting our main couple be happy together...haha. I'm sure our PD is smart enough to do the right thing...

I agree! I totally have confidence in JunPyo... I really do not like his mom. She ruins everything it seems, but I guess thats why its a drama - its expected! :P

Yeah, I doubt the PD would be dumb enough to do that. I'm just so excited for the new episode to see what happens... :D

Preview 16 : spoiler alert

This is what i read from chinese BOF forum do not know whether it is reliable or not.

^ Gahhh, really? I guess that sounds about right.^^

But golli, i can't bare another week without seeing Joon Di being with each other, playing and loving each other.

Come to think of it, this past week has been some torture.. :tears:

Oh and yes yes! We should all have confidence for Joon Pyo! Our lead man, Goo Joon Pyo, is not that dumb. To throw away everything that he's ever done for the first girl he's ever loved since he was born? That's just not our Joon Pyo. :blush:

Guest lucky_moon

exactly...

i honestly dun think jp will fall in love with the fiancee

He is using her just to make JD forget about him completely & to prove that he changed & not the old JP.. But in real he couldn't forget JD & from the Japanese version I remeber Tsukushi used to call his finacee "Monkey" :D

Guest baqinardo

exactly...

i honestly dun think jp will fall in love with the fiancee

Or it will turn out like this:

Ji Hoo is JD's soulmate

and Chae Kyung is JP's soulmate.

Possible right??

it'll be fair for JD n JP..

haha..

Guest shamien7

This is what i read from chinese BOF forum do not know whether it is reliable or not.

junpyo hold his fiancee hand instead of jandi during the birthday party but discovered that he hold the wrong person, Jakyung fall in love with junpyo. Jandi thought junpyo had totally forgot about her hence both of them broke off.. Jandi return her necklace to junpyo but junpyo was disappointed. Junpyo decided to date with her fiancee and his fiancee break this news to jandi, jandi teared while blessing jakyung. Jandi shoulders hurt again and admitted to hospital. when junpyp visited jandi, he saw jihoo and he could not forget her at all and decided to confess his feelings to jandi.

Is it ep15 or 16??

If they make jp mistook jk hand for jd to make jk fall in love with him...i can accept that...tho it makes me wanna chop off jp head :ph34r:

But, if after jp confess his feeling to jd and jd said no...i cant accept that... :tears: but i guess thats what gonna happen rite? Owh i cant imagine that...jd letting jp go to jk!! NO WAY!! I miss jundi moments too...enough with tears plz.... :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest tofumui

junpyo hold his fiancee hand instead of jandi during the birthday party but discovered that he hold the wrong person, Jakyung fall in love with junpyo. Jandi thought junpyo had totally forgot about her hence both of them broke off.. Jandi return her necklace to junpyo but junpyo was disappointed. Junpyo decided to date with her fiancee and his fiancee break this news to jandi, jandi teared while blessing jakyung. Jandi shoulders hurt again and admitted to hospital. when junpyp visited jandi, he saw jihoo and he could not forget her at all and decided to confess his feelings to jandi.

awww thanks for the spoiler for ep 16.. tho i'm really sad if this happens and for sure JP can't fall in love with the fiancee, i'm sure he's just going along with it thinking that there's something going on between JD and JH so he's trying to date the fiancee but then he realizes he truly loves JD so he has to confess his love to her..

i remember from the taiwanese version Dao Ming Si had thrown the necklace into the pond and Shan Cai was looking all over for it.. but i guess for the korean version they've got to switch it up a bit..

Guest xx-outsider-xx

if they ever want to follow the story line of woobin and yijung pretending to woo fiancee to get her away from junpyo, i do hope woobin and the fiancee will get together for real. haha. i'm really rooting for this non-existent couple. lol. sorry for the randomness :P

by the way, if spoilers for episode 15 and 16 are true, doesn't seem like we'll get to see a lovey-dovey act from our jundi couple. :crazy: i hope the episode doesn't get draggy <_< .

Guest honeypia

if they ever want to follow the story line of woobin and yijung pretending to woo fiancee to get her away from junpyo, i do hope woobin and the fiancee will get together for real. haha. i'm really rooting for this non-existent couple. lol. sorry for the randomness :P

I think most of us here wouldn't mind the possibility. :D

by the way, if spoilers for episode 15 and 16 are true, doesn't seem like we'll get to see a lovey-dovey act from our jundi couple. :crazy: i hope the episode doesn't get draggy <_< .

They better give us NGs (like last tuesday) if there's no JoonDi sightings... :ph34r: I'm starting to miss the couple already :tears:

Hi Guys...

I was wondering.. do u know where I could find Hi Res pics of Boys over Flowers, since the links on first page all have smaller res pic, thanks for help.

Guest totallyblu

Just a word of caution. Latest news: Pringles are called off shelves product. Better stay off.

Article: http://www.lumanau.web.id/2009/02/06/cance...tato-chips.html

OMG I just finished my pringles lastnight :tears: :tears: o well hopefully nothing happen to me

btw I agree with some of u that scene between JP and his fiance to be unnecessary...I mean JP is a mean, temperament selfish guy before he meet jandi, seeing him doing like that feel like what the.....???? he never done that with jandi, he just "nice"to F3 even the 3 girl from school eventhough he never do anything to them he never nice either, but this....just meet the fiance to be he already "have that face (childish fun face) even his happy because the shoes but still??? he just broke up for god sake c'mon....don't make us angry twice grrrr....

I just read there is spoiler for episode 16 (sorry I can't make a quote cos I don't know how to make a second quote :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: , I think

that what happen in Japanese version, I don't know if the korean have the same scene but i hope it would be different though

awww thanks for the spoiler for ep 16.. tho i'm really sad if this happens and for sure JP can't fall in love with the fiancee, i'm sure he's just going along with it thinking that there's something going on between JD and JH so he's trying to date the fiancee but then he realizes he truly loves JD so he has to confess his love to her..

i think the one who confesses his love to JD here is JH. :rolleyes:

Guest sweet_maple

i dont even read the manga !

so JP and JD will get married ?

Spoiler in the manga,

They didn't really get married in the end of the manga, but in the extra oneshot chapter , JP did propose to JD :rolleyes: , quite simple but I think it's really cute

If u like u can read it here Manga Fox

Who knows, right? :) Because of Kim Bum's injury, chances are we may see Yijung frequently doing pottery or his scenes have to be filmed with him sitting down or shot from the waist up. That leaves Woobin as the only available guy willing to distract Jaekyung. Haha! Jihoo's out of the equation since we know where his affections lie at this point.

WB/JK will be fun together, maybe their banters will bring balance to the now angsty relationship between JP/JD/JH and the getting-to-know-you status of YJ/GE. :blush:

Guest Senorita_

Ahh...I can't stand it >0< I hate to see them both apart from each other, it just makes me sad. I definately can't wait to see the preview for Episodes 15 and 16. Ahh...hurry and confess your love Jun Pyo! I'm also sure Jun Pyo will not fall in love with Jae Kyung. He's heart has already been taken, and no one can replace his feelings for Jan Di.

Who knows, right? :) Because of Kim Bum's injury, chances are we may see Yijung frequently doing pottery or his scenes have to be filmed with him sitting down or shot from the waist up. That leaves Woobin as the only available guy willing to distract Jaekyung. Haha! Jihoo's out of the equation since we know where his affections lie at this point.

WB/JK will be fun together, maybe their banters will bring balance to the now angsty relationship between JP/JD/JH and the getting-to-know-you status of YJ/GE. :blush:

I'm actually hoping that Jae Kyung will really end up with Woobin! HAHA personally I think they're quite compatible. Jae Kyung's "Hey you speak English?" and Woobin's "Yo ma bro" - what a perfect match! MWAHAHA!

Seriously I don't care if this ending is cheesy:

- Junpyo and Jandi

- Jihoo doesn't get Jandi, but regains some family ties aka grandfather (plus a whole host of gay fans lol)

- Yi Jeong and Ga Eul

- Woobin and Jae Kyung

HAHAHA! Disclaimer: The above is just how I would personally like this drama to end. Yes, in a totally cheesy way. LOL