[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

Guest BB_keina

It's my first post here in Dae Dae's tread... (i hope I'm welcome)

It's my first time to see those gifts DCDS give to FO... and it's very thoughtful... those hoodies are cute i hope i can have some with Daesung on it ( only in my dreams... :()

BTW, as Shannice ask what does DCDS means??

In what episode will the gifts appear?? i really want to watch it and see how the family will react.... :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burgerxjuice

awww, those gifts are so nice & thoughtful. Daesung must be so proud & happy ^_______^

just like the members of the fanclub since the family members are actually wearing it!

the snacks are so decorative & colorful; *sigh, Korea makes such eye catching products :wub:

anyone noticed on the CD jong shin received, there's a picture of Doraemon & DaeDae flying

together? lol... that's pretty cute. I would love to see Chunhee in a future episode make use of

that apron gift he got :lol:

Guest huongface

saw this over at asianfanatics:

dae.jpg

is that our wonderful dae?!?! wonder if its the girl he's been texting? If you watching family outing you would know:0)

Guest liz7777777

I thought Daesung was going to come out with a music video for his new trot song, "Big Hit"? Is that still in the works, or did they cancel it?

Guest BB_keina

^^^ who's Dae Dae kissing ( i dont know if it's really him)?? is it his mother or girlfriend?? :D

BTW, i didnt watch the FO today (with Yoona) but i saw some pics of Daesung and Yoona together... hehehe

Daesung is very LUCKY...

I want to watch it...still no one is uploading it in youtube... T.T

++ edit

i've already watch FO.. and yes!! Daesung was really LUCKY!!! seems he really enjoy this episode!! :D

Guest stardaisy212

I thought Daesung was going to come out with a music video for his new trot song, "Big Hit"? Is that still in the works, or did they cancel it?

i think they cancel it o.o cuz i havent see anything about the MV T_T i though he would promote the song but i guess he isnt <.<

Guest huongface

^^^ who's Dae Dae kissing ( i dont know if it's really him)?? is it his mother or girlfriend?? :D

BTW, i didnt watch the FO today (with Yoona) but i saw some pics of Daesung and Yoona together... hehehe

Daesung is very LUCKY...

I want to watch it...still no one is uploading it in youtube... T.T

++ edit

i've already watch FO.. and yes!! Daesung was really LUCKY!!! seems he really enjoy this episode!! :D

I haven't heard any news about the picture over at big bang wordpress so its probably nothing.

I can't wait to see the sub ones of the yoona episode because I love watching dae being around girls. He's so shy! its so cute!

I'm sad that the mv is going to come out anymore but who knows YG tends to push things back but it doesn't look good right now. Haven't anything in so long!

Guest liz7777777

That's a shame that there's no longer going to be a music video for "Big Hit".

I was also hoping he'd promote the song in music shows.

But at least Daesung is still busy with Family Outing.

It's really nice that other people started appreciating/loving him more because of that show.

His personality really shines. :)

(I used to dislike how some people use to always judge him on his looks and think of him as nothing)

Guest burgerxjuice

that picture of him & the girl is from his pre-debut (well that's what I read anyways) so I guess that's his highschool girlfriend.

I'm hoping that YG is waiting til Seungri finishes his solo activities until it's Dae's turn to do his promotion cus maybe the boss doesn't want for the competition to take place between the band members? meh, idk anymore T___T but what I do know is YG sure does a good job of raising my hopes and then crushing them miserably though.

It is such a shame if he doesn't promote it cus the other week, he made it onto top 3 for that one music show even without performing it :o

and imagine if he did, he would have a pretty high chance of winning #1 =(

on another note, Daena/DaeYoon or whatever you wanna call it, couple pairing in this week's Family Outing episode is too funny & sweet ^_^

I usually don't go for fake idol group pairings but I gotta admit, their scenes were pretty cute, especially when Yoona went over to feed him, awwwww :wub: but Dae made me crack up afterwards with his corny eyebrow move :lol:

omg! ya thats his high skool gf.

I can tell by his hair. Back when he was still younger.

T_T breaks my heart to see that picture! My hunnie! >.<

Its suks! he isnt gonna have a mv? I was so excited for it too T_T

I still have to watch the yoona FO episode.

Guest elavip

Big Bang DaeSung and So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA held hands

untitled1.jpg

In the second part to YoonA’s guest appearance on SBS Family Outing aired on 1st March, DaeSung and YoonA had held hands at the brook where they were catching fish for breakfast.

Yoon Jong Shin was was already at the opposite side of the brook asked, “Are you guys close to the extend of holding hands?”. And DaeSung answered, “The stones are too slippery.”

Yoon Jong Shin then teased again,”Are you feeling pulse? To be holding her wrist?” And then DaeSung said, “YoonA ah! Hold oppa’s hand.”

YoonA said while smiling, “I believe in oppa. We are holding our hands now. And DaeSung shouted, “YoonA ya. For you, oppa will do anything.” and jumped into the brook, the atmosphere for the breakfast that day was really joyous.

Meanwhile, that morning before breakfast DaeSung had asked, “YoonA, what do you like (to eat)?” and YoonA answered, “I’m not someone who is fussy with food” and DaeSung replied shyly, “So you have good eating habits.”

credit: kbites

aww haha too cute. him being the 'oppa' too, lollll.

this week's FO,

090301fo1ru7.th.jpg 090301fo2lq8.th.jpg 090301fo3ta2.th.jpg 090301fo4gp2.th.jpg 090301fo5ih0.th.jpg 090301fo6wx5.th.jpg 090301fo7ud7.th.jpg

credit: 초딩포스권지용 @ bbvipz for caps

Anyone remeber the blog Daesung-Love?

Well i made another one because i couldnt keep up with wordpress, it was too slow.

So i made a social network.

Its still called Daesung love.

Yes you have to sign up but its really easy.

News, photos, and videos will also be posted/uploaded there too.^^>

Please join and support our Daesung~

http://daesunglove.ning.com/

BIG BANG'S Mailing adress~

I found it~ lol (stalker mode)

I'm not sure if its real though..i think it is though.

You can mail fan-mail or even gifts to them >.<

lol

2 stamps to mail to SK. (South Korea)

Here it is:

You can write Korean address in Korean and just put ‘South Korea’ in English at the end of address with underline.

(1) YG ENTERTAINMENT (for any YG Artists)

서울시 마포구 합정동 371-26

덕양빌딩 3층

(South Korea) - [put the receiver’s name here]

(2) ADDRESS SPECIFICALLY FOR BIGBANG

우편번호 121-829

서울시 마포구 상수동 349-10

호성빌딩 4층 (주)YG 엔터테인먼트

(South Korea) - [put the receiver’s name here]

---------

Seoul-si, Mapogu Sangsudong 349-10

Ho-sung building 4th floor

YG Entertainment

postal code 121-829

SEOUL, KOREA

Since it will be sent to Korea, you do not need to write the Korean address in English.

Korean postman likes Korean language more than English.

credit: bigbangkorean.wordpress

Guest Ari1430267137

^ wow thats so cool!!!

I am a huge fan of Dae, He always can make you smile!!

I just found this topic and was like freaking out on all the coolness of Dae!

Guest burgerxjuice

Anyone remeber the blog Daesung-Love?

Well i made another one because i couldnt keep up with wordpress, it was too slow.

So i made a social network.

Its still called Daesung love.

Yes you have to sign up but its really easy.

News, photos, and videos will also be posted/uploaded there too.^^>

Please join and support our Daesung~

http://daesunglove.ning.com/

that's a cool site :) good job *joins*

Archived