[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest ellabel

Everyone keeps saying the SH have known SR for a long time, but in reality they met seven years ago but after he finished tutoring the little sister he has not seen her. Why do you think he could recognize her, or knew what she has become? It is because they have not kept in touch. SR has been in love with him for seven years and now impossing herself on him. I hope they end up together because they deserve each other. I would prefer that BR ends up by herself because she does not love DW(?) plus she needs time to get to know herself and become stronger, I feel that she has become a better, stronger person without SH and should not return to him. Plus I just can't see myself forgetting how he treated her when she first came. Not one person in this drama is perfect just as in life and when others are saying one is better than the other because she has loved longer it just baffles me. My two cents.

I understand that knowing or loving one person longer than the other does not necessarily mean the former has an edge. It's definitely not a guarantee. While giving an analysis as to who should end up with who, this factor was mentioned but like what pint0 said it is not the length of their relationship or acquaintance but the suitability to each other. It's not the only factor but can be one.

Like you, I cant get over how SH treated BR before and you are right, she has become a better, stronger person and by that, she deserves somebody more worthy than SH, like DW perhaps?

That's what make this drama work for me. The mere fact that not one person is perfect. It's a reflection of real life so it is engaging to watch it as one can relate to at least, one person in the drama. Not the character itself but the circumstances and how one can go pass or through them.

Some of us just think its based on how they are more suited to each other, not on the length of their relationship.

What I remember from the first few episodes : Jeonseol took his kids to the gravesite and said to say "hello to your Grandfather". Inho's Dad brought her to the same gravesite and said it was the gravesite of his best friend. When Insun first turned up after 20 years and met Inho's Dad, she took out a picture of the young boy and says that every day she looks at that picture (but every day we see her only looking at SH's picture :tongue2: and says she is still looking for him. She says that the Dad blamed her for the boy running away but he never thought how she must have felt. She said something about the Dad being consumed by guilt over what he did to the boy's Dad that he gave the boy more time and attention than his own family. I don't think this is a spoiler since it was already shown but since others have shaded their questions/comments I have done so in the interest of peace.

Thanks for this info, pint0.I wasnt able to watch the first few eppies of MPY and a few other eppies so I didnt get to watch this scenario. Hmmm.... so there's still a mystery surrounding IH's parents and JS. Well, we can only speculate. ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can now watch this with English-subs at : http://www.mysoju.com/my-precious-child/

So there is no need for me to continue with the summaries.

Yes, when this thread is archieved (ie when the show is finish airing) and someone stumbles across the raw version of the file they will be ever so grateful that you provided these wonderful summeries.

Who knows if mysoju will continue streaming this show. They might make a similiar decision like chruncyroll and show only Jdorama or something like that. Hope that doesn't happen. :sweatingbullets: I'm just saying a complete archieved thread like this is the best thing for someone who is behind the curve. :rolleyes:

Guest MiCHiDa

I watched the preview of ep35. JS's ex is really a devil, how can she beat IH. I really wanna jumped into the computer to kill her

Guest puppyiz

YeongJoo's ONE SICK BABY ! she's totally.. emotionally unstable ! I am not surprised with what she did to INHO back @

the broadcasting station.

Jealousy is eating YJ up ...she retaliates ..destroys.

She'll do anything to create a nightmare .. like how she's emotionally torturing IH with her own children

& using JeonSeol (her Ex-hubby) ... now InHo's father witnesses his daughter in that state.

OMO !!

Guest italiansoul

does bori speak a differnt form of korean language? her language/accent seems different from the others..

I also noticed that, and I asked a Korean friend. After listening to it online, she said it is South Eastern Korean. It is not related to education or such (like the "hillbilly"on Mom's Dead Upset)

But I am upset because they are not showing it tonight on KBS ch 9845....

Guest k3n4uri

Did KBS World change their schedule again? I was hoping to watch episode 29 in KBS World but it wasn't on at the time that I thought it was suppose to be on.

I missed the live web broadcast too for episode 36 and can't find a link. :(

Guest melpbecky2

Is it just me or SR looks really evil and cold in this pic

jOYbR_1233404823.jpg

I prefer BR over SR. It's not like I have any against her. But I feel sorry for Bori.

I'm curious to know what SR told BR. She'd better not hurt BR's feeling, who always try to avoid meeting SH.

I think SR is crazy. I saw episode 34 yesterday and its weird that SR wanted to force BR to tell the truth about who's the father of the baby. Why she want to care? Izzit she wanted to force BR to take abortion if that baby belongs to SH? I dun know what she's trying to do.

and the preview looks intense.

Guest melpbecky2

SR witnesses how painful it is for both SH and his mother when a mother abandon her child. So I think she may not want SH to abandon his child either. If telling the truth can avoid this situation, then this maybe OK.

I doubt SR will talk about abortion with BR. She doesn't have the rights to aks for this, plus I think SR is not that cold-hearted

Guest lucky_moon

SR witnesses how painful it is for both SH and his mother when a mother abandon her child. So I think she may not want SH to abandon his child either. If telling the truth can avoid this situation, then this maybe OK.

I doubt SR will talk about abortion with BR. She doesn't have the rights to aks for this, plus I think SR is not that cold-hearted

I agree but still next Eps will show either Sr's love for SH & selfishness to have it for her own or the kind SR who'll not make another person suffered & separated from his father's love..but I doubt she'll give up easily after all SH is her only love for 7 years..

Archived