[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest rainy75

i hate today's ending..

while Bori is in the hospital screaming her pains giving birth..

ShinHo is holding the engagement ceremony with Sr :tongue2:

i think Bori did ask DW to bring her away..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babymarzy07

glad its only engaged party but for next week eps is killing me cause sinho open bori's room at hospital n find his mom n his baby in that room ahhhhh i hate sinho's mom very much she's so selfish :ph34r:

uh-oh and the drama begins.

btw, im just trying to remember something.

the part where ilnam is trying to recall the past.

when jinsu died. why did they say insun was the reason jinsu died?

she caused his death? awww poor baby sinho.

i just wanna say that the ex wife YJ is such a witch.

gaaahh. honestly. how could she.

i feel bad for jiwoo and eunwoo that they have to be pawns in her game.

i dont know if she really wants to be a mom to them.

im really disappointed in JS. i thought he could be better to IH.

i really really know why know people didnt want together at first.

ouch what a blow to IH it must be.

glad its only engaged party but for next week eps is killing me cause sinho open bori's room at hospital n find his mom n his baby in that room ahhhhh i hate sinho's mom very much she's so selfish :ph34r:

what ???we need to wait another week to find out what happen. Sigh....But i dun want SH to find out that BORi has his baby. Instead she should lied that the baby belongs to DW. Its better this way. HE doesn't care about her. Looking him happy with SR makes me think that he already fell in love SR. So why he wants to make everything so complicated?

what ???we need to wait another week to find out what happen. Sigh....But i dun want SH to find out that BORi has his baby. Instead she should lied that the baby belongs to DW. Its better this way. HE doesn't care about her. Looking him happy with SR makes me think that he already fell in love SR. So why he wants to make everything so complicated?

because it's still HIS child, and like it or not SH will not abandon his own flesh and blood. He swore he wouldn't be like his mother, and in abandoning the child he and his mother would be one in the same, so he can't. Now whether BR chooses to accept SH as part of the baby's life is up to her, but we all know what she really wants by now.

but in contrast SH is enjoying a new life with SR, but in the end it's SR's fault for keeping him in blind frm the truth that he has a baby need him, but she was selfish to keep the appiness for her alone.. In the end the one ho'll suffer the most is BR & her baby.. :vicx:

Who was the first one who lied to him about the baby? SR or BR. It seems like SR went against her judgement and was persuaded to keep up the lie.

feel sorry for her. Hope that Sinho will change his mind and be a responsible father to their child.

He cannot be responsible or considered irresponsbile when he doesn't know that BR is still carrying his child. At the last count, he was willing to marry her and raise their baby together.

♡♥ 37集 ::2009年 2月 7日 星期六♥♡

宝利得知仁顺是信好的母亲后非常惊讶。她这时才悟出为什么这期间仁顺对自己这么好。

世拉对仁顺说只要你能保证今后不让信好再与宝利和孩子见面的话我可以无视两人的存在而和信好结婚。

之后她又对信好说我会把过去的事情都忘掉从此相信你,想急于和信好结婚。

仁好对总是骚扰传说的永珠非常不满,她想说服传说先登记结婚再说。一男把最后的礼物送给恩宇,智宇后与传说见了面并说拜托你在仁好遭遇更大不幸之前和她分手吧。结果传说冷静地向仁好宣告了離別・・・

Preview ep37

BR was shocked to learn that IS is SH's mom & realised her purpose of treating her so well....

SR wanted IS to promise never to allow SH to meet with BR & the kid, and she would marry SH, thinking nothing happened. Later, she told SH that she would forget his past & from then on, believed him & held the marriage soon.

IH was unhappy with YJ for harrassing CS. She thought of wanting CS to register their marriage. IN gave the presents to EW & JI, and pleaded with him to leave IH to prevent her from getting more hurt. Then CS asked for a separation coolly to IH...

38集预告

仁好看到录音室里传说和英珠的亲密举动受到巨大打击,于是她问传说你和我分手的真正理由到底是什么。这时英珠故意对仁好说我已经和传说决定复婚了,传说也撒谎说我为了整清和你的关系也为了孩子们的将来同意了英珠的要求。

俊世和久利看到信好和世拉一起试婚纱并准备婚约的样子两人感到十分开心。宝利得知仁顺为了自己而跟孩子们断绝了关系感到十分心痛,决心和东宇一起启程去芝加哥・・・

Preview ep 38

IH was dumbfounded to witness the close relationship between CS & YJ. She questioned CS& demanded an answer for the separation. BY this time, YJ delibrately said CS & her have decided to be together once more. CS, too, lied saying its the best for the kids...

JS & GL (SR's parents) were glad when they saw how happy SH & SR were, when trying on the gown. BR was heart-broken when she learnt from IS that she had severed ties from her kids. She decided to leave with DW to Chicago...

The chinese previews were released late so my previews were late too...

wasn't able to find the previous 2 previews oso.... sorry....

Thanks, Queer. I am not going to enjoy watching those 2 episodes. Seems clear now that SH and SR won't end up together. And poor DW will end up going to Chicago alone. And what in the world is wrong with YS? I hope the writers are not going to make me start disliking him.

Guest Nuruladha

huh??? that will happen??? how on earth SH knows that BR in hospital???he was at the engagement party right when BR in labor....??? can't wait for next epi...i'm :sweatingbullets: just to think what will happen in next epi...somehow i really dont want SH to know actually...because when he meet up with BR...he said something like with the person he is right now he will take responsible of BR...but they can't turn back the time...from my understanding...does that mean he will just take responsibility but he still cant love BR??? he sort of saying that he already have SR and dont want messed it up...i really dont want SH stay with BR just because of that kid bcoz BR deserved more than that and DW is the person who is capable to love BR n the child...

gosh...i really hate YJ...what a shamless woman she is...how on earth she can be like that???so shamless n dont even have dignity...she's willing to kneel down to get what ever she want...she's such a :vicx::vicx::vicx: ... aigoo...seeing her like that...how i wish that she will be struck by ligthning...she is too much...whatever prob that she have with IH n JS...she as a mother cannot used the child to get what ever she want...i dont think that she really want the children n JS...it just that KM broke-up with her and she got no better thing to do or achieve...that's why she think she want them back...how sick she is...she really should be sent to some mental hospital or something to get her brain to be wash with detergent or something....she's so desperate..i know this is just a drama and mayb some wonder y am i become so emotional...but i know in this world...i'm sure there is such people as her character out there...

for what it's worth..i just want SH to know about BR's current condition and then take it from there.

i don't want him to take BR back only because of the baby..

i still have faith on SH that somehow he'll feel differently towards BR and not pity her because of

her condition. But on the other hand i don't want BR to give SH an easy time on this..gosh the guy needs to have extra effort

Guest rainy75

Can someone translate preview for episode 39

I wonder what is the mother thinking while she is 'steering' at DW holding her son's baby???

I wonder what's Bori thinking too.

based on ep38 csubs translation... :sweatingbullets:

SR - no matter what difficulties we meet in the future, do not let go of each other's hand...

BR - follow Ahjusi to States and forget everything , start afresh

JS ex-wife -

this is a warning

do not make use of my kids to play your tricks..

SR - JinHo met up with mother ?WHen? where? why?

SH - tell me which hospital did u meetup with my mother?

based on ep38 csubs translation... :sweatingbullets:

Thank you rainy75 :D

So do you wonder what the mother is thinking. She is going to the states too, right. So do you think she thinks all is well as long as DW is good man and as long as she is a part of the child's life. Isn't this like semi-stealing her grandchild?

Thank you rainy75 :D

So do you wonder what the mother is thinking. She is going to the states too, right. So do you think she thinks all is well as long as DW is good man and as long as she is a part of the child's life. Isn't this like semi-stealing her grandchild?

to a certain extent yes. But BR has a right to take her baby wherever she wants, and if Grandma wants to tag along then fine. As long as she's not the one taking the baby out of the country without Daddy's consent. Of course Daddy doesn't even know he's a Daddy cuz he's to busy marrying a good-for-nothing conniving *ahem* another woman and moving on with his life.

Personally I can't stand SR anymore, and I wish SH would just realize he's a daddy already.

Archived