[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm also rooting for BR-DW in this drama.... DW is such a nice guy..... Initially i didn't like BR character(with that permed hairstyle), but after working in the restaurant, i'm liking her more and more... every wk, i'm always looking forward to BR-DW scenes............ i love watching them together..

Btw, some of you commented that BR will ends up with SH in the end....but....in KBS Award voting, why is 1 of the couple SH & SR???? if SH will ends up with BR, shouldn't they have nominated SH & BR instead? This is usually the case when there are such kind of voting, isn't it? The couple who will ends up together...

I hope BR will get to understand DW and start to like him as it goes......

Definitely will get the DVDs when it is released...

Guest raven231

^^^^ I hope so to and just to let girls know that mysoju.com is uploading the eng subbed verison.

I was watching the lst to eppies but my player froze on me. I'm going to watch this weekends eppies.

Guest Happy_Day

I can understand why both girls love SH. DW is such a nice guy and all, but I think he would bore me. SH has got a sort of charm to him, JiHyunWoo was such a good choice.

I don't think DW and Bori have good chemistry together, but maybe that's on purpose. I don't think he loves her, he's just got a lot of compassion (like the lady says) and really pities her. Where as sparks fly between DW and Bori.

Later on, I think SR and DW would be a good pairing.. of course, that's so far into the future.

And I love the sparring between SR's dad and the family! HE IS SO AWESOME!!!!

I can understand why both girls love SH. DW is such a nice guy and all, but I think he would bore me. SH has got a sort of charm to him, JiHyunWoo was such a good choice.

I don't think DW and Bori have good chemistry together, but maybe that's on purpose. I don't think he loves her, he's just got a lot of compassion (like the lady says) and really pities her. Where as sparks fly between DW and Bori.

Later on, I think SR and DW would be a good pairing.. of course, that's so far into the future.

And I love the sparring between SR's dad and the family! HE IS SO AWESOME!!!!

yup, i do agreed that DW pity BR in the beginning... but there is still a chance that his sympathy toward BR can be turned into love after knowing her for months... anyway, we will see how it goes...

But i would rather they get another gal for DW, SR looks older and more matured than DW...... :sweatingbullets:

(in real life, DW is only 22yrs old, will turn 23yrs old on 9th Feb!!!!!)

Summary : Epsd 26 ( part 2 )

IH’s dad in kitchen cooking….thinking whether IH has eaten…she did not take breakfast, what about lunch ? Wants to call her ….but…she refused to listen to him…who cares if she has eaten. JR comes in with some fruits. Dad says JH may not be in the mood to see her. JR says SH called her to come over. JH didn’t take any breakfast, Dad ask JR to persuade him to eat some. JR ask Dad to eat some too. ..she will cheer JH up.

JH in bed. JR tries to get him up….If he keeps lying around, he will continue to feel down. JR tries all means to cheer JH but it only upsets him more. JR ask JH to eat and then go out to solve his problem….find his mother. She heard something about his mother from SR. They should go and find out more.

SH calls JH to find out if he is OK. JH wants to meet him now. JH and JR meets SH at café. JH tells SH that he is going to look for mum even if they are against it. ….just tell him everything about Mum. SH says he does not have any info about her except her name. Since the divorce, she hasn’t contacted them for 20 years. SH is sure she is happily re-married. Why look for her ? She won’t be pleased to see them. JH will think about that when he meets her. JR : SH, I think she tried to contact you. JH : Mum visited your clinic…what happened ? SH : Says who ? JR : I heard it from SR. She may be one of the patients. Back then, I thought JH’s mum was dead so it was impossible. JH : You didn’t know ? SH : I’m hearing it for the first time. Who is she ? JH : The patient’s name is Song Insun. JR : Go thru the patient’s files and you’ll find her contact number.

SH goes back and ask SR about the patient who could be his Mum…..is she the one who took him to hospital and made porridge for him ? SR confessed….she came specifically to see SH. She was so nervous when SH collapsed. She kept calling SH’s name , held his hand and never left his side until his family came. After that she couldn’t visit him but still sent food over 3 times a day. How do you explain that ? Who else would do that? Only a mother would. SR : Am I guessing incorrectly ? SH : Does she still come ? SR : Then what ? Are you going to meet her ? ….I don’t know the story but I know you resent her. SH : Answer the question. Will you meet her ? SR : No. She doesn’t come to the clinic. SR also says she does not have her contact number. SH : Then don’t mention anything to JR from now on. If JH hears it, he’ll get more confused. SR : If you put your mind to it, you can find her. She was dying to see you so she won’t be away for long. She could be watching from aside. SH : If that is true, then she never would have left in the first place. Stop talking nonsense and do as I say. SH walks off. SR to herself : Insun told me not to tell him. No….SH still has to meet her.

JH and JR go to the river…JH shouts to vent his frustration. He will do whatever it takes to find his mother.

Insun goes into Bori’s room and sees her journal and the ultrasound scan of the baby… … She recalls DW’s words : You're repeating your mistake from 20 years ago. This time it is not your children but your grandchild. Bori comes in….Insun ask if she has finished packing. Bori says she is leaving in the morning. She also gave Insun a present….underwear. She hopes Insun will like it….she bought the best one in the store. Bori : Thank you for everything. If you didn’t help me, I don’t know what would have happened to us. When everyone pointed fingers at me for being an unwed mum….only you and DW helped me. You were scary in the beginning but I thank you for being kind and nice. During the hard times, I thought about my mother when I see you. I can’t even see her in my condition but I’m sure my mum is suffering too. After I give birth, I’ll come back with the baby. I want to introduce you to him. I want him to know that you helped me. I’ll give you a treat when I come back. Insun looks at Bori : Let’s go. Follow me.

DW drives Insun and Bori ……to Insun’s house. Only She and DW lives there….Bori can use the room upstairs. Bori : Thanks for the offer but why would I live here ? DW : The last maid suddenly quit and we were looking for someone. Insun : We are out all day long so we need someone trustworthy. Bori : Thanks , but once I give birth… Insun : We’ll worry about that later. DW takes bori to her room. DW : You can’t accept my help but you can accept Insun’s ? Bori : I still don’t know what is going on. She has no reason to do this. I feel like I’m being tricked. DW : Treat this as your house and stay comfortably. Insun will like it that way. DW leaves and Bori says to Healthy : Where there’s a will there’s a way. You’re so lucky.

DW goes to see Insun to thank her. Insun doesn’t know if she has done the right thing. DW says she won’t regret it. Insun looks at the photo of her 3 children….ask DW to promise that SH can’t find out about Bori.

JS busy working on the title song….time for the show….rushes off. Jemma ‘s mum is admitted to the same hospital as YJ. She finds out from the nurses that JS has been visiting his ex-wife.

At the recording studio, it is almost time for the show but JS is not here yet. IH was going to call him…JS arrives and quickly gets to work. IH ask him if everything is alright…could not reach him all day… JS says he is busy but everything is fine. IH gets on with the show…Gets call from Jemma….her mum is in hospital….but is IH OK ? YJ is in same hospital and JS has been visiting her. IH is upset.

In the hospital, YJ is not eating….just listens to JS’s show and look at photos of EW and JW

After the show…IH gets angry with JS : I don’t want to be a fool so I’ll be frank with you. Did you meet YJ today ? Did you stay with her last night too ? Why ? You are still worried for your ex after everything she did ? I didn’t even know that. I thought you were upset over my dad and was so worried about you. Why did you turn off your phone. Were you worried that I ‘d bother you ? That I’d go look for you. Am I such a pitiful person ? …..JS drags her off to the carpark…… into the car…and let her hear the song he is working on. He wants her to be the first to hear it. JS : I’ve started composing again. That’s what I do best. You dad doesn’t approve of me…so I have to show him that I am worthy enough to marry you. IH : So you worked all night ? JS : I did see her. But I won’t ever see her without you knowing. I met her today because ……. IH : No need to say anymore. I’m quite understanding but lately I haven’t been. JS holds her hand : It must be hard for you. I’m sorry you have to deal with this on your own. IH : You’re right. It is hard for me……you’re holding my hand too tightly !!! You must be upset about my dad. Don’t take it personally…no matter what happens…don’t ever let go of each other. ( They hug )

Dad brings snack for JH….he has not eaten anything. JH is still ignoring him.

Dad goes to office and drinks by himself …looking at the photos of his 3 children.

SR tells Juri about SH and his Mum….why is that family so complicated. Junsik sees them talking and thinks they are talking bad about him again.

Bori prepares breakfast for Insun and DW. Insun ask Bori not to wake up so early to prepare breakfast…take care of her health. Bori wants to do her best for her. Insun gets call from SR. …to meet later….talk about SH.

SH reaches clinic…… walks towards building…but sees SR going off somewhere. He goes into lobby…and sees DW with the food containers……

♡♥ 34集 ::2009年 1 月25日 星期日♥♡

世拉看到宝利鼓起的肚子问她结婚了吗,宝利撒谎说自己和信好分手后跟别人结了婚并且怀了孕。于是世拉告诉宝利自己和信好快要结婚的消息,宝利说以前的事情全都已忘却了并且還恭喜了他们。可是回到家的世拉发现宝利落下的钱包里夹着信好的照片又陷入疑惑。

仁好带着智宇,恩宇来到传说的工作室,在那里遇见了英珠。英珠把仁好给孩子们买的衣服扔掉后领着孩子就要走,并且从内衣到外衣重新给孩子准备好了来刺激仁好。仁好终于忍无可忍追上前去,这时英珠开始第一次表明了自己的真心・・・

Preview ep 34

SR saw BR's budging stomach but BR lied to her saying she gotten married once spilted with SH. SR then told her SH & her are getting married soon & BR congratulated them, saying she had forgotten the past. But SR became puzzled when she found out a pic of SH inside BR's wallet after BR dropped it...

IH brought along JI & EW to CS's work place & saw YJ there. YJ threw the clothes IH had bought for them & brought the kids away. She bought another set of clothes for the 2 kids to aggravate IH. Couldn't able to tolerate, IH chased up to her & YJ had expressed her true feelings...

Guest pilseung1

This YJ is too much. :angry:

She showed her true colors when she preferred to commit adultery than be a mother to her kids.Now that she's been dumped,she claims to want her kids again.I wish someone would really put her down by pointing out how blatantly loose and cheap she is;making her suffer until she disapears.Why would JS want to get back with her when she has been soiled/used up by another guy?!!JS was faithful and kind.He is still pure in his heart and physically clean too.So YJ is just really stupid and desperate because she knows IH is pure and the best person for JS and the kids.I just hope someone forces YJ to get lost.Ugggghhh. :angry:

As expected, SR is such a pain in the butt. She doesn't regret her action calling BR to leave SH. But i don't really care, if she is so good then she should leave SH instead but she kidda have a evil character when it comes to BR. She is super harsh on her. Its kidda sad seeing her attitude like dat/. Reminds me when she acted in the drama likeable or not. *sigh* I'm getting fedup with this drama. I don't know whether i will continue watching it...

Anyways HAppy Lunar New Year to everyone who celebrate it!!!

Guest puppyiz

pilseung1 ... you gave very good comments on InHo & JeonSeol

but talk about Yeong Joo... *TSK..TSK * she can really be such a wretch.

All i can say is that, she's one pitiful, sick baby !

This YJ is too much. :angry:

She showed her true colors when she preferred to commit adultery than be a mother to her kids.Now that she's been dumped,she claims to want her kids again.I wish someone would really put her down by pointing out how blatantly loose and cheap she is;making her suffer until she disapears.Why would JS want to get back with her when she has been soiled/used up by another guy?!!JS was faithful and kind.He is still pure in his heart and physically clean too.So YJ is just really stupid and desperate because she knows IH is pure and the best person for JS and the kids.I just hope someone forces YJ to get lost.Ugggghhh. :angry:

Thanx deemei81 for your well wishings !!

< If you are Chinese, here's to you & everyone else too :D >

* HAVE A BLESSED BULLISH LUNAR CELEBRATIONS *

guys.. help :) lol im kinda lazy to search pages back for this..

who's the singer JS is writing a song for?? is he from FT.Island..? i just caught a glimpse of him in EP27... and loved loved this guy's voice!

i hope they make an OST2 with that song included... i liked the song!

Guest arinkorin

who's the singer JS is writing a song for?? is he from FT.Island..? i just caught a glimpse of him in EP27... and loved loved this guy's voice!

yeah, I wonder who's that guy too.

I think he looks like Yoo Joon from I The Tri Top's, but I'm not so sure if it's really him or just a lookalike. heh

because it has been a long time since I've seen Yoo Joon T_T

by the way, I'm currently watching this at KBS World.

I don't like the fact that Sinho says he is against her sister marrying Jeon Seol,

when he doesn't realize that what he did to Bori is worse.

btw, the SH-BR-DH-SR love line is so complicated.

Logically, SH should end up with BR, but then I think BR doesn't deserve a man like him.

I only like SH because he's good looking. haha, other than that, I don't see the good side of him... yet.

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Ah Reum or Kim Bori in this drama been nominated for Best New Actress for upcoming BaekSang award. You go girl!

I've been hooked to this drama and nobody at home can disturb or change the channel during that time. I watched from KBSW. Put me to DH-BR shipper. Either I into so much for this drama or I read so much manga. Sometimes I confused with both thing.

Someone mention about how bad Bori hairstyles. For me it is understandble coz she from island and not to update with latest fashion. So once she arrived at Seoul and notice her surrounding then she changes her style. Isn't that what every girls do. In today episode, saw that SaeRa changed her hairstyle. There was one scene when DH and Bori with or w/o Insun, bout Healthy. The scene is too domestic like their is the parents that waiting for the child to be born. You can see it from DH eyes and face at that time. I think he really think or want make Healthy like his own.

Yeah, I like the singer too from yesterday episode. Been long time not see good singer with nice face. I remember when JeonSol shave his face. Wah, so handsome.

I also don't like YeongJu. What they called in my language 'gila talak', someone that been divorced but trying to get back together although the other party don't want to. Hope the meaning is correct.

I will add more later.

good lord, so now what? SR knows BR is carrying SH's child and is living with his mom? So she then goes and confronts BR about it? Does SH know about BR and the baby or did she lie to him when they talked? Geez, what is with SR and sticking her nose in everybody's business? WTF? What now, suddenly SH wants to marry SR? WTF!? So many things about this drama make me so frustrated. I think SR needs to get over herself :tongue2: and SH needs to find out about BR and the baby -_- .

it's not like they can keep it a secret :vicx: forever. All hell will break loose when SH finds out.

absolutely not from FT Island but he is a good singer too like his voice

is Bori lie to SR that she's carrying someone else child not Sinho's ? but Sera knows the truth and she is hiding it from Sinho, if its like that cant wait to see Sinho dump Sera then, It's ok if Bori end up with Dongwoo but very against Sinho and Sera because i want Sinho end up alone he really deserve it

Guest ellabel

I love this drama so i really anticipate week-ends coz that's when they show My Precious You in KBS World. I just love Lee Tae ran since I saw her in Chill sisters and Rosy Life. She's such a good actress and very tall and pretty.

yeah, I wonder who's that guy too.

I think he looks like Yoo Joon from I The Tri Top's, but I'm not so sure if it's really him or just a lookalike. heh

because it has been a long time since I've seen Yoo Joon T_T

by the way, I'm currently watching this at KBS World.

I don't like the fact that Sinho says he is against her sister marrying Jeon Seol,

when he doesn't realize that what he did to Bori is worse.

btw, the SH-BR-DH-SR love line is so complicated.

Logically, SH should end up with BR, but then I think BR doesn't deserve a man like him.

I only like SH because he's good looking. haha, other than that, I don't see the good side of him... yet.

Haha! :lol: Agree with what you said about Sinho.... It's like... Look who's talking??!! He's not a noble man himself, avoiding his responsibility and not facing up to his obligation. At least, Jeon Seol mend his ways, thanks to InHo and decided to right his wrong and do right by his kids.

I dont see the logic tho why SH should end up with BR. Having a child because of one indiscretion doesnt automatically mean the couple should be together esp. if love is one-sided. Let's face it. When SH had a liaison with Bori, it's during his time of "rebellion", when he treats women as passing fancy. Sure, he did act lovey-dovey with BR on the island but it was not established that their relationship went deep or that SH fell in love with her too. In fact, SH totally forgot about her until she showed up at their doorsteps. In fact, showing in the story that SH totally abhors BR despite the baby and that he wanted to kill himself and ended up seriously ill just meant that there is no love there.

What's wrong with Sae ra? Pls dont confuse her with her character in Likeable or Not. She's such a total b!+ch there! I really want to strangle her. Here, SR is just a normal woman who harbors deep admiration and love for SH since she was obese and young. She did all she cud to be pleasing to this playboy who did not even offer a single glance at her. She loved and cared for him silently. And now, that he sees her as a beautiful woman and even proposed to her (her lifelong dream), shud we deprive her of being protective of her man. Of corz, she wud feel threaten at BR becoz she has his baby. Isnt that a normal feeling of a woman in love?

I think SH's and SR's love is more believable coz they've known each other for the longest time, have the same profession and belong to a happy family (despite the lack of motherly love in SH's family... his dad more than compensated for it). SR's also sufferred seeing SH's playboy image and yet she stood by him and helped him whenever he's in trouble. The writer also developed the angle where SH's realizes that he likes her when he gets jealous when he learned that SR has a bf.

Despite their cheekiness, i love SR's family. They're a typical quirky family who maybe shouting and quarreling but deep inside they love each other. Their dad can be too much at times but obviously he only wants what's best for his family esp. his kids. And, the mom is the typical mother who wud at times tolerate her kids.

Hmmmm.......I think DW deserves BR's love as he has been there for her. As he said, it's no longer pity or sympathy that he feels for her. Despite BR's state, knowing that she loves somebody else and is carrying his child, he still feels love for her. Isnt his love great? They started off as friends and sometimes that's even better than being hopelessly in love only to get busted in the end. I think it wud be bad if SH will go back to her just becoz of the baby. I dont think that's reason enough to have a wonderful life in the future if everything is done only becoz society dictates it.

Of corz,all these are just my thots only so dont kill me. :lol::sweatingbullets::lol:

I'm sure the writers can twist and turn the story if they want SH to end up with BR or SR ending up with DH. Oh well, they can even make the youngest sister of SR end up with SH and SR with the youngest bro if the writers want to. That's Korean drama for us. :rolleyes::lol:

Archived