[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon

I want to give this suggestion to help those who want to watch it with Sub, why don't you guys use the summaries by bryan ( after his permission) & make subtitle files to share it or those who have KBS World can use the English subtitles provided & maker a sub, I was going to make it but unfortunately currently I'm really busy with the current projects & the upcoming finals.. :)

you can take or leave my suggestion it's only to help those who don't understand korean.. ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching EP15 @ KBSW.

i wanna get the exact words of the quote Inho prepared for Jeonsol to read. the one that goes "the most selfish word is "ME." ....." it's such a nice message!! i was planning to take it down but was to preoccupied seeing how he would react. haha

thanks for the ost btw!! :P :P i just love the songs during Inho-Jeonsol parts.

Guest puppyiz

Thank you Skara for the captures ... can u make some more ?

AIYOOOOOO ! I missed today ep 21 >.<'

pleading to any kind soul who's viewed LiVE .. pls help spoil me ??

I so wanna knw what happened to BoRi's much intensed scene with 'SaJangNim'

OMO...did 'SaJangNim' manage to see the picture behind BoRi's back ??

Did DongWoo said anything (like, to steer attention) ?? Is BoRi out of job ?? :sweatingbullets:

Just watched epsd 21.........Oh No...... IH's father is going to find out about JS........their love will be tested again....will JS remain steadfast.....will IH give in to her father's objection....I am sure her father will never accept a divorced man with 2 kids ...as a husband for his precious IH.

Guest lucky_moon

Cap Ep 21:

6huOt_1229172057.jpg

MMnk2_1229172715.jpg

deZs8_1229171866.jpg

rTAVz_1229171868.jpg

5nG0q_1229171870_copy.jpg

NsMW4_1229172069_copy.jpg

WqgR0_1229172075.jpg

JuhXp_1229172080.jpg

8yC0U_1229172085.jpg

lx3Zb_1229172091.jpg

YW3l_1229172096.jpg

q6YlQ_1229172101_copy.jpg

deZs8_1229172106.jpg

KBwWO_1229172274.jpg

NsMW4_1229172069.jpg

7hTfv_1229172071.jpg

7hTfv_1229172131_copy.jpg

Bori seriously needs to slap that Fat Man and Okju around. Nosy losers. I feel so bad for her. does anyone know where I can download this series and get the english subtitles?

Thank you Skara for the captures ... can u make some more ?

AIYOOOOOO ! I missed today ep 21 >.<'

pleading to any kind soul who's viewed LiVE .. pls help spoil me ??

I so wanna knw what happened to BoRi's much intensed scene with 'SaJangNim'

OMO...did 'SaJangNim' manage to see the picture behind BoRi's back ??

Did DongWoo said anything (like, to steer attention) ?? Is BoRi out of job ?? :sweatingbullets:

i haven't seen this episode yet but based on the first two or three captures I'm gonna say yes. If you notice in the first capture, the hands are too wrinkled to be Bori's or Fat Man's or Okju's. It has to be Sajagnim.

^ kapneemo, please remove the %7Boption%7D tags, because I think you're not suppose to quote pictures that are on the same page or something. Thanks.

So after you remove the %7Boption%7D tags it'll be something like this - http://web1.mfile.co.kr/main/data/2008/12/...172131_copy.jpg , people can still click on the link to view the picture.

You can download this drama RAW at http://aja-aja.com/ (Need to create an account first), unfortunately there are no English subtitles yet.

Thanks for the summaries bryan! Thanks for episode caps, skara!

I'm 4 episodes behind again.

♡♥ 22부 ::2008년 12월 14일 일요일♥♡

세라는 보육원으로 가는 동안 신호에게 어머니에 대해 이것저것 떠보며 만약 엄마를 다시 만나면 어떤 기분이 들 것 같냐고 묻는다. 하지만 신호는 엄마 얘기는 더 이상 하고 싶지 않다며 입을 닫는다. 인순은 꿈에 그리던 아들 신호와 마주하자 목이 메이고 신호는 자신에게 너무나 다정한 인순의 태도가 낯설기만 하다. 한편 신호가 온지 모르는 보리는 신호와 세라가 있는 임시진료실로 차 심부름을 가게 되고, 그 곳에서 신호를 보자 너무나 놀라 찻잔을 깨뜨린다.인호방에서 은우와 지우 그림을 발견한 일남은 인호를 의심하고, 인호는 전설과 그런 사이가 아니라며 거짓말을 한다. 하지만 전설과의 사랑이 깊어질수록 일남의 불안은 커져만 가는데..

世拉前往保育院时试探信好对伯母的感觉以及万一再见到母亲的话会是什麼心情.但信好不想回答母亲的话题而不说话.仁顺见到了梦里见过的孩子信好后却说不出话,信好觉得对自己态度十分友善的仁顺感到陌生.另一方面宝利并不知道信好和世拉在临时诊疗室里,被叫去送茶.在那里见到了信好吓了一大跳把茶杯打破了.日南在仁好房间里发现恩宇与智宇的画怀疑仁好.仁好说跟传说并不是那种关系撒了谎.但与传说越相爱日南的不安就越大...

轉自百度我的愛金枝玉葉吧

credit Baidu

Preview ep 22

SR tried testing SH if he happened to meet his mother once again how would he feel.... But he remained in silent... IS dreamt abt SH & couldn't speak to him. SH felt his attitude was friendly but IS thought otherwise (dun actually understand the chinese translation, would suggest to watch the preview vid) ... On the other hand, BR din know SH & SR were in clinic, was sent to bring in tea for them. She got a shock when she saw SH & broke the teacup. InNam (IH's dad) saw the photos of EunWoo & JiWoo & lied to him saying, she wasn't having any relationship with him... IN was feeling uneasy....

**pardon my translation if its off*

Summary : Epsd 17 ( part 2 )

Some caps : Weekend by the beach

c404e038da6e9b3e96ddd83hn7.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-12-12

34036c50f993cc411138c23ib7.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-12-12

f37e2a510d64be928d54303fe4.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-12-12

Juri is trimming Junsik’s moustache….ask her not to trim too much….then takes over. Juri : It is so troublesome to trim every morning, why don’t you just shave it off. Junsik : Don’t you know, there is great significance for the moustache…the person I respect the most is ( ???)..I keep the moustache because I want to be like him. Juri : What’s the use of a moustache. What’s more important is a person’s character. Junsik : What’s wrong with my character ? My philosophy of life is base on ( ??? )’s teachings…. Tolerance and harmony… . Peace at home is the result of tolerance….so no matter how you and the kids anger me…I will bear it with a smile and live my life. Juri : You …you tolerate ? Junsik : Isn’t that so. Juri : Of course not…you are always screaming away…and always fainting…. At odds with the kids…really…if not for me… they would have run away from home many times….Do you know how bad your personality can be ? Everyday…hot tempered and shouting away…. The whole family lives in fear….really difficult to live with you… otherwise the kids would not call you Hitler…..The happiest time of my life is when you are away on business……Junsik : Enough!!!…..Juri : see..see …you are getting angry again… Junsik : No ..I am not angry… Juri : It is written all over your face…I am angry !. junsik : I am not angry . Juri : Then show me the proof that you are not angry. Junsik : What proof.… Juri : You have a moustache…so do the butterfly dance (?) …Junsik : You..woman…. Juri : See …you are angry… Junsik : No ..I am not angry…I’ll prove it to you……he does the dance……but still cannot contain his anger….

At breakfast. Junsik feels good drinking soup. JR : why dad not having usual breakfast SR : Because dad went drinking last night. Junsik : I was in good mood last night so had a few drinks. Juri : Why…did you get some bonus ? Junsik : Business is so bad…don’t talk about bonus…happy just not to get a pay cut. JS has finally found a woman. Juri : who is it …..can it be ……the one who came to our house the other time…that mobster…. Junsik : Shhh…don’t let anyone know about their relationship. Juri : Are you afraid they will dig up JS’s past and hurt her.? He really likes her . JR : who is she ?. Juri : Don’t have to know…( to SR) ..did SH call….SR : No…I think I went overboard yesterday. JR : Don’t be like this…didn’t mum say… ..you must be tough….Juri : Yes …do according to plan… Junsik : What are the 3 of you talking about behind my back..…who is SH ?...... Juri : He’s nobody….let’s eat……Junsik thinking : These women must be hiding something.

IH clearing the table after breakfast. JH : When are we making Kimchi ? Dad : What about next week ? IH : would that be a bit late…SH and I can come home early… Dad : Only 30 heads of cabbage…I can do it myself. After I finish … at night will cook meat for all of you. All you have to do is eat well. SH : this time, you must also make some raddish.…. IH : Then go buy a big container today. SH : Today ? I remember…I have plans…..( to JH ) ….Yobo…sorry. JH : What’s wrong with him ?

SH goes to his room and text SR : Fiona…there is a charity event near our hospital..…let’s go together . SR gets excited and calls JR and mum…tells them SH called to go out….Juri tells JR to reply that SR is not going…. SH gets message : Busy ..can’t go. SH : No conscience at all….no matter how busy …should still go and help the less fortunate. ..JH comes in…to JH : You want to go for english classes ? I will pay for the lessons…. Quickly go register……on one condition…bring JR over before 7 tonight….and must bring Fiona along……..JH to himself : Why bring Fiona along…is he going after her ? can’t be…but I have broken up with JR…..is it English classes or pride….He calls JR . JR agrees …as it is for charity….will try to persuade SR to go too……JR wonders whether JH is using SR as an excuse to talk to her… ..Juri : See…when you reject him….he becomes even more anxious. SR : What should I wear ? Juri : SH will try to impress you. JR : But SR must be one step ahead of SH. SR : How ? Juri : Proceed to 2nd part of plan…..reveal your charm…..JR demonstrates how..… chair dance (?)

IH washing dishes. Dad comes in : Will you be in today IH : Going out later. Dad : Going out on a date ? IH : Dad…you have something to say ? Dad : No . Just want to know how you are getting on with Daniel. IH : You really like that person so much ? haven’t even met him yet. Dad : No. It’s just that his qualifications are very good…and after the new year…you will be one year older…..since there is a good man…I hope for a good ending….IH looks at dad : You should dye your hair. I have time today…I’ll do it for you.

IH dying dad’s hair.: Dad, you are losing a lot of hair.There are many good hair tonics nowadays…how about trying some ? Dad : They are of no use. It’s only natural at my age. IH : But I don’t like to see dad growing old. Dad: If you are that worried about dad…quickly find a good man and get married. Holding your hand at the wedding to give you away…I will have no more wishes…so…. really not compatible with him ? IH : Dad. Trust me. Since young,I have been quite stubborn and made you angry…but I have never disappointed you. I want to marry someone whom I really love. Have faith in my choice. Dad : Is there someone else that you like ? IH: …….. Dad : Who ? IH : No… tell you another time when I have someone……I’ll go get some more dye. IH walks away

IH to herself : Dad. I am sorry. Trust me . You must trust me.

The kids singing in the car…..JS looks at IH….she is looking out…seems distracted…JS holds her hand : What are you thinking….so engrossed ? IH : Nothing….just looking at the scenery…it’s great to come out to the countryside…(to kids) …shall we sing another song ? Kids : Yes…3 bears……They spend happy time at the beach…..and took boat ride…feeding the birds….. ( Strangers looking at them will think they are a family with mum and dad and kids enjoying weekend together )

Dad in his office recalling IH’s words : I have never disappointed you. I want to marry someone I really love. Have faith in my choice. Feeling uneasy, he calls to meet Jemma. Dad gives Jemma some kimchi and reminds her ....even though living alone….must still take proper meals. Dad wants to know whether it is over between Daniel and IH. …IH told him….but does she have a boyfriend now ? Dad wants to know who he is . He is worried that IH has someone she likes…but because of him and her brothers… does not want to get married. Jemma says it’s not like that….IH does have someone she likes…but it’s all settled last week. Dad : IH likes him…who is he ? Jemma : You wouldn’t know even if I tell you…but it has ended. So just pretend you don’t know. Dad : She must be feeling very sad . Dad ask Jemma to watch over IH.

JS making tea. IH : The kids are asleep JS: You must be exhausted, playing with the kids all day. IH : No, it’s like going back to my childhood. I had a lot of fun. Let’s go again next week. JS : Sorry. There must be many places to go and things that women want to do on their dates….but you have to be with the kids all the time. IH : JS…I am not a woman who is not understanding…. When I decided to be with you…you are not the only factor in my decision….there is also EW and JW….so please don’t apologise again…understand ? JS : Thank You…I will treasure you more…and be better to you… IH : I also don’t like to hear ‘Thank You ‘ ….You don’t say what I really like to hear……say it once…what I want to hear… JS : …(a bit embarrassed )….Jang PD…… IH : What Jang PD ? Start by changing the way you call me… JS : How should I call you ? IH : ….Baby ?... …( so funny )… Try saying it ….. JS couldn’t…so IH : Forget it …I am leaving (pretends she is leaving)….JS stops her : I’ll say it …… IH ssi….IH ssi…. Sa…sa… ( Is he trying to say Saranghae ? )…IH ssi… Give you a sweet ?.......... ( Sigh ……those 2 are so loving.......).

JR brings SR to meet JH. SR : How do I look …OK ? JR : Great…do you remember everything I taught you ? Can you do it sexily ? SR : Yes…I have confidence as long as I have a chair. They meet JH . JR : Haven’t seen my sister for a while…greet her… SR : It’s JH…happy to see you. JH : Nuna…are you really ….Fiona ? SR nuna ? SR : I changed so much ? JH : You changed completely…I couldn’t recognize you…..SR goes in.

JR to JH : Our cute JH……(pinches his cheeks )..You think I don’t know….you wanted to get back with me… used SR as an excuse. Seeing how sincere you are….I will forgive you. Let’s go in . JH : You misunderstand…..Oh…it’s here….( JH goes to meet IH’s assistant ? ).. Assistant to JR : You must be very free…always see you around when I am with JH. SR : Yah….shorty…what’s your name ? Assistant : Then…what’s yours : JR : Baek JR….why ? assistant laughs…. : Baek JR…. (sounds like) sell white cabbage ? …JH and assistant laughs at her. SR wants to hit assistant…but JH stops her… JH : What are doing….don’t cause trouble. If you still behave like this….then go home right now. JR hits JH’s head with her bag : Our 7 year friendship will end today. If I ever see you again…then I am not Baek SR ….but sell white cabbage !!! JH : Yes…keep your word….don’t come bother me anymore !!!

At the charity event. SH watching the performance….why SR still not here ? SR come and sit next to him….SH ask whether that 2nd generation rich guy is busy….SR : shhh….listen to the music . SH to himself: She look so pleased with herself now..…in a while,I am sure she will be begging me to date her… SR to herself : You will be the one begging instead….

The singer finishes her song….and invites the dental clinic’s best looking guy….SH… to come on stage….SR to herself : Stay calm…only just beginning.SH goes on stage …all the girls cheering….SR says she will not be swayed……SH plays guitar and sings….and SR can’t help being captivated although trying very hard not to be.…

Juri at home worried about SR….why she has still not called ? Has she been totally captivated by SH ? Junsik : What’s wrong…walking around like that…making my head go dizzy. Juri : No…no…what can be wrong ?. Junsik : Are you waiting for a call ? Juri : No…..( her phone rings.) It’s SR : SH is too good looking…I’m feeling faint…. Juri : Fool…go wash your face….and wake up……. Junsik to himself : What are they up to….the 3 flowers sticking together like that ?

At the charity event. SH finishes his song….to applause from audience… SH : Oh….why do women love my singing so much….Fiona must be mesmerized by now… ….but SR is nowhere in sight .Where did she go…..did the ambulance take her away ? Goes out looking for SR….she was having a drink outside : Fiona..what are you doing out here . SR looks at her watch : Oh…just finish singing only now ? I got bored so came out for some fresh air. SH : Bored? With my song ? SR : Why sing ? I saw many girls walking out too…. SH speechless : let’s go….SR : You go first…As a dentist of korea…I have a duty to take part in this event….SR walks away…. SH : take part ? ……SR on stage doing a sexy dance ….all the guys cheering her on….SH looks at them….: perverts…their junior dancing…..don’t have to go overboard…….these perverts !!!!....I should just leave…what has it got to do with me ? SH can’t stand the other men ogling at SR….he goes and drag her out…..

Guest puppyiz

* BWAHAHAH * ((:lol:))

Episode 17 - part 2 (ep. translations guide thanx lots to bryan) :

JunSik & JuRi's conversation is wonderfully written !! These 2 folks are interesting characters...they're like cupids HAHAAA ~

I am tickled pink reading while reminiscing their lines kekek .. like reading a script .. very enjoyable!

---

kapneemoo

Omo ~ Please dont requote any images posted here .

Go back to your post & click EDIT button must remove your [ i m g ] tags !!

remaining images link (Pls refer to 'lilcrash' explanations above )

Otherwise you'll get a warning from the Mods. Thank you

Guest MiCHiDa

thank u: skara. cute girl and bryan so much. best wishes for you all.

ah. i'm loading ep 21. My poor Bori. now, i wanna watch bori's scene most, more than IH and JS's scene. hix.

thank u: skara. cute girl and bryan so much. best wishes for you all.

ah. i'm loading ep 21. My poor Bori. now, i wanna watch bori's scene most, more than IH and JS's scene. hix.

:lol: Me too, i like to watch Bori part as well. I really can't wait to download the latest episode. So sad when i see Bori cried. It's hard to see the one that you love dating with another girl. The preview is so sad. I think i'm going to cried for 2day's episode for sure....

Archived