[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon

Yup, I guess it is to give SH's Mom a different perspective of Bori's character, in case SH 'complains' about Bori in future. hehehe

It also allows more room for story manipulation later on, I guess.

I think that way she'll sympathize with Bori's character more and even she'll be the reason for Bori & SH to get back together, she didn't get to raise her son but maybe her grandchild :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary epsd 14 ( Part 2 )

JH meets female schoolmate who thanked him for his help in her program.She wants to buy him dinner.JH offers to carry her heavy books.JR shows up and want him to make her a receipt to show her father that she is really taking english classes,JH said he has already graduated from her place....to go get that good looking art teacher to do it for her. JR tries to get into JH's good books...ask the girl to get lost. The girl said she has a date with JH first.....JR said she will buy JH dinner....JH shrugs her off and leave with the girl. JR throws her bag at JH....misses...and JH just steps on it before leaving....JR fuming mad.

JR's dad at home for dinner.... .no one home yet...was going to call when Mum comes home.He asked why she is so late.....she's busy with work.Dad reminds her that he allowed her to work on condition that Family must come first and then work.He cannot tolerate her coming home later than him. Mum is not very happy..... says that the husband may not support her working....but at least not to say such things to her....just be a bit more patient and understanding....she will get promoted. Dad says it is not possible for 2 persons in the family to do well in their work. If the wife does better than the husband...then the husband will feel inferior or they will get divorced. ...do you want to be like that ? Tells her to come home before 8 everyday. JR comes home but does not want dinner. Dad asked doesn';t she have english lessons ?....where is the receipt ? JR says she is in bad mood today and goes to her room. Mum says JR is upset with a guy called JJH.Dad says to use this opportunity to change her behaviour and be more feminine.. Dad asked what about SR....Mum says she is preparing for exams (?). Dad says SR is always studying........

But SR is at boutique trying out clothes.....for SH's advice...she has to attend party....her date is some rich guy from powerful family....some S organisation (My guess :Samsung ?) SH says that SR has found a good man ....but SR is thinking of breaking up with him....as there’s too many women around him....SH says SR must play along and make him jealous.....pretend to have a lover too.,...SR asked SH to be her fake lover. SH asked why him......SR says it’s because they will absolutely never fall in love with each other. SH agrees but SR must pay for all expenses.

Bori at restaurant....DW comes in and says he will finish up.DW ask her to rest as it is not just her now.Bori says she is very grateful to DW...can';t imagine what will happen to her now if not for DW.She will never forget his help. Bori trying to sleep but keeps thinking about the happy times when she and SH were at the village.

IH having breakfast with family....looking very down.Dad asked the boys ,have they noticed IH is different....SH says she is looking more beautiful.. JH says it is ...pointing to the flowers Daniel sent.

Dad says it is from future son-in law.....now dating IH. SH : son-in law....so at what stage is the relationship ? IH : stop all this ....don't misunderstand.....it is not like that. IH walks away.

SH : How can it not be...she even changed her perfume. JH : She even came home late last night and kept sending text messages. Dad very happy and asked IH to bring the son-in-law home when she has time. the boys all agree....need a man to assess another man.

IH in room feeling very apologetic towards her dad.... and looking at the plant which JS gave to her.

At SR’s home, dad ask mum to come take a look ……suitable husband for SR. He is 28 years old, from rich family which owns listed company…..but mum doesn’t like that company….not doing well lately(?)…even though they have their own law firm….can’t even afford the office rent. Dad says this man is very good….just overlook the office thing…Mum says she doesn’t like….dad ask if she has anything against lawyers ?....Her first love is a great student….but once he became a lawyer…..he start cheating on her….everytime she thinks about this …she just get mad…Dad did not look too happy ….ask her to continue her story about lawyers…..Mum quickly changes her tune….says she’s just grateful… if they didn’t break up, she would never have met JunSik. Junsik walks out…Mum says ..Junsik, must you really be like this…….suddenly Junsik come in and ask …..Nam Juri…what are you saying about

me ?Juri quickly says…only that I love you…….

At breakfast table , Junsik tells SR that he has arranged matchmaking session at 7 tonight. If it is suitable, get engaged by next month. SR refused…but Junsik tells her to do as he says.Juri says it is important to get SR’s opinion..Junsik says many families’ old daughters cannot get married off….become this years’ old stock…..and make their parents worry for them. Is Juri hoping that SR becomes 30 or 40 years old ..and still not married off ? The right time to get married is the time when you do not know a lot … Juri still thinks SR still has a lot to learn……SR says she is not going and walks off. JR says the guy is cute…she wants to go instead….but Junsik refuse…saying JR must be better than her sister before she can go matchmaking…..she must do better in her studies and improve her behaviour…..JR is always wanting to be a singer and embarrass him….JR is upset…and ask why all the men treating her like that…..she is determined to find a guy 100 times better than the one SR is matchmade with…..JR walks off….Junsik shouted at her to give him the receipt for the english lessons. Juri ask Junsik not to always compare the 2 girls …and forced them to do things……they may just leave …..But junsik says that will never happen….especially the 2 of them…they will forever stick together….never to be parted lovers. ( Is this a sign that the 3 women in his life will leave him one day ? )

Sajangnim in her office preparing food for SH. Bori ask whether he is feeling better.She says will find out today. Bori says she know of someone with 10 holes(ulcers ? ) in his stomach…and he doesn’t have someone so caring to take care of him….so she is worried. Sajangnim says she does not know the details but if his stomach becomes like that…….he must have a lot of worries. Bori says that is why her heart feels so much pain….because she is the cause. Sajangnim asked whether it’s her parents ? Bori says no….leaves…but still ask whether she can be a waiter as she needs money. Sajangnim still refuse.

At the hospital. SR collects the food from SH’s mum. She ask about SH’s condition and feels glad that he is feeling better.SH walks in ….just came back from the bank….he greets her….noticed she comes often…so ask whether her teeth is giving problems again.SH ask SR what’s her problem….SR just says it is to consult her on some treatment. SR ask what SH thinks of that lady….he says she ages beautifully. SR ask whether he feels anything special…..SH shouted….no matter how bored…he will never get involved with someone that age…..SH’s mum watches them get into lift.

At the restaurant, the vain girl ( Ok Ju )…doen’t want to serve table 28….the customer is very lecherous.So the fat guy sent Bori instead. While Bori serving the customer…he touch her backside…he did it again….and offered Bori some money….Bori asked him to do what he did one more time….they got into loud argument as the customer wants to know whether she is accusing him…..because he didn’t do anything.He was going to hit her….when DW came along…to confront the customer….there was a big commotion….plates thrown on the floor….when Sajangnim walked in. In the office….DW took the blame….but Sajangnim asked Bori to explain and why she was waitering ? Who allowed her to serve customers ? Bori didn’t say who….just say it was her fault. She won’t do it again….and to deduct her pay for damages. DW tried to explain….and Sajangnim said she understands….tells DW to train her first ,then let her be a waiter…and give her some reward. She appreciated her tolerance even at her young age. DW smiling broadly and walked out……Sajangnim wonders why he is so happy….what is his relationship to Bori ?

DW tells Bori the good news….she is estatic. ( Could it be that DW is in love with Bori……I really feel these 2 should end up together….Sajangnim should adopt DW as her son….and so she would still get to keep her grandchild from SH. )

JS driving….gets a call from IH asking where he is. At the carpark. YJ waiting for JS….sees IH running to meet JS. IH: Did you know how long I waited for you ? There’s good news. You said I used the show for my own personal matters…. But now our ratings shot up. They want us to continue with the series. Now you know…..the power of love. So don’t be stubborn….surrender to me….just admit it that you like me too……..Just then, YJ showed up……and said she has to re-phrase their relationship… it is Jang PD’s one sided love for JS. …..end of epsd 14

OMG I love you people...now it seems Im not the only one who wants SH and BORI

to end up together...I love Saera and SH before , but my mind is changed because

of what i see in Bori. If it will NOT be SH, i still wish that she'll end up with someone

who loves her... I wish SH will realize his feelings for Bori soon..hehe..

Bryan thanks so much for the summary..

I like JH and JR..gosh she should stop being a brat and look at JH who loves her...

serves her right that JH went out with another girl..

I think SH haven't noticed that he already have feeling for bori, that's why everytime he is out with Seera, he always think of bori. He just dun want to be honest with his feeling. I'm sure that they will end up together. I really feel for bori. I wish that SH can treat him better. So sad in that scene of episode 14 when SH send her away back in her hometown but actually bori never go back...*sigh* so sad.

Has anyone got the rating for this drama???

Guest lucky_moon

I think SH haven't noticed that he already have feeling for bori, that's why everytime he is out with Seera, he always think of bori. He just dun want to be honest with his feeling. I'm sure that they will end up together. I really feel for bori. I wish that SH can treat him better. So sad in that scene of episode 14 when SH send her away back in her hometown but actually bori never go back...*sigh* so sad.

I agree with u about how SH is missing Bori, when she was around him; he hates her.. but usually you miss the person when he is not around, u know how precious he was for u..that how SH's feeling now.. :)

for the rating check Wiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Precious_Child

Epsd 17 : JS plays this song for IH . The lyrics really capture his true feelings for her.

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE (Debbie Boone)

So many nights I sit by my window

Waiting for someone to sing me his song

So many dreams I kept deep inside me

Alone in the dark but now

You've come along

You light up my life

You give me hope

To carry on

You light up my days

and fill my nights with song

Rollin' at sea, adrift on the water

Could it be finally I'm turning for home?

Finally, a chance to say hey,

I love You

Never again to be all alone

You light up my life

You give me hope

To carry on

You light up my days

You light up my life

You give me hope

To carry on

You light up my days

It can't be wrong

When it feels so right

'Cause You

You light up my life

Guest sentiments

^ Some additional info -

this Ballad written by Jo Brooks , received Academy Award for Best Original Song ..being Top inspirational songs that ranked #1 longer than any song during the super70s .

'bryan' i look forward to your summary and thank you again for lighting up our lives :wub:

However does anyone have links to 'bigmail' for EPISODE 18 ?? Many Thank you's in advance !

Episode 17 with C-subs are here ... much appreciated to 'cococrust' ..

++

OMG I love you people...now it seems Im not the only one who wants SH and BORI

to end up together...I love Saera and SH before , but my mind is changed because

of what i see in Bori. If it will NOT be SH, i still wish that she'll end up with someone

who loves her... I wish SH will realize his feelings for Bori soon..hehe..

Bryan thanks so much for the summary..

I like JH and JR..gosh she should stop being a brat and look at JH who loves her...

serves her right that JH went out with another girl..

ShinHo should be taught a lesson and i hope it's going to be SaeRa ( so he will realise how bad he's hurt Bo Ri & how it

will feel to be abandoned )

As for Bo Ri .. i agree with you, let's hope the scriptwriter will bring better life ..new love .. hope & happiness

for Bo Ri and her growing baby.

(My apologies to 'ShinHo worshippers' ) I dont want to see her marrying a guy who doesnt appreciate or love her resulting a

loveless marriage. Unless ...

--

If i am seeing correctly...JHo is 'going out' with her sister (Jang PD)'s staff from HBS .

Guest winwetty

actually i really wish that SH and BR will be together but i like DW too...he always there to protect her...

so conclusion from my side..even i like SH very much but i want BR to have her happiness life with DW and baby...

to bryan...

thanks so much for the 2nd part summary of Ep.14... :rolleyes:

Guest melpbecky2

I guess many of us love the main theme of this drama.

I myself have been finding everywhere, but I guess it's not out yet

However, in episode 17, the song is played during sweet scene. It's not a complete song, though, but it's quite long

I cut this scene and upload the video here

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gtjdemofind

(it's a HQ raw cut)

For those who haven't watched ep 17 yet, I hope you guys will like this ^^

Guest babymarzy07

JS : What are you doing ? Someone who has fallen so deep,with no more emotions like a rock…so when someone like you reach out….i am suppose to accept you? Someone so inadequate like me …with no opportunities….I am suppose to do what you say ? Are you that great….to be playing me…how long more must I tolerate this,to push you away? Do you know that I get so upset when I see you ? That the whole world is looking down on me….that I need a woman’s pity. Why make me feel like this ? Let’s just stop here. I don’t like this. I don’t like you. I beg you… stop now

IH : No matter what you do, I am never giving up on you . Do you know why ? Because if I do, then it will really be the end for us. If I don’t do this, you can never come to my side. Even though both of us feel the same way,but I know you feel apologetic towards me…..But I want you to know…until you realise that it is not a problem….even if you push me away a hundred time, a thousand times….I will never give you up. So just give up….admit you that you have lost to me

wow this paragraph is so moving :tears:

Episode 18

SPOILERS *

I encountered lots of buffering for Episode 18...These are some of the scenes i managed to watch

( I hope all dont mind with what i have to offer from my 'scribbles' :blush: )

SAERA + SHINHO :

This scene Saera asks SH, (in terms of honesty) whether he likes her or not.

Close to hearing from SH .. ‘someone’ suddenly raps at her window.. (guessed who?)

Surprised to find the person staring in the car is none other than her father!

She gets out quickly from SH’s car & tries to explain ..

SH got out too & started to introduce himself.

SR’s protective father is furious to find his daughter in a guy’s car.

He threw 2 punches @ shinHo..warns SH & drags’ his daughter inside.

Hmm~ SH reached home & talks to himself. Seems he is really mesmerized … most likely he is HIT by cupid’s arrow !

( I dont think he's sure of what he feels . )

yes we are the same. i want to know what SYJ told IH though. looks very mean.

IH stayed calm but still.. sad.. its very sad.

from the saera and shinho scene..

i think that shinho started to see her differently after saera got mad at him and really told him off.

im not sure though. i hope saera can teach shinho a thing or two :unsure:

Actor MIN SEOK (28) - New character introduced in Episode 18

as JaeRa's music teacher & the song he sang must be this title '나 항상 그대를’

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/j...j3_182920_0.jpg

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/e...e7_101408_0.jpg

oooohhh! its the kot mi nam sunsaengnim JR always talks about. finally we see him.

hahhaa nooo JH is cuter!

I thot I saw the term indicated at "Huz" on KBS World . . . probably a Korean spelling version of "Hus" for Husband???

Tho, Hunz would be more fun for "Honey Buns" kekeke

that's true. that could be. im not sure also if its hunz or huz. ^^

ShinHo should be taught a lesson and i hope it's going to be SaeRa ( so he will realise how bad he's hurt Bo Ri & how it

will feel to be abandoned )

As for Bo Ri .. i agree with you, let's hope the scriptwriter will bring better life ..new love .. hope & happiness

for Bo Ri and her growing baby.

(My apologies to 'ShinHo worshippers' ) I dont want to see her marrying a guy who doesnt appreciate or love her resulting a

loveless marriage. Unless ...

--

If i am seeing correctly...JHo is 'going out' with her sister (Jang PD)'s staff from HBS .

i think ur right about JHo too. :) looks like her.

i agree with u very much about SH and SR.

i hope SH would fall harder this time and SR will teach him a thing or two.

or that SR will play him also. or be someone really good he didnt realize.

i think i like BR and DW better.

and yes, DW <3!! KTH!! <3

i dont like KM i swear. he makes my blood boil.

i like the actor but the character is just so :crazy:

Guest b00kw0rm

I had a different reaction. All along I've preferred Bori to Fiona for SH. But watching that episode, I was angry with Bori. I felt she was just messing with SH. First she manipulated him into agreeing to marry her. Then she lies to him about the abortion. And laid the guilt trip on him. SH will flip when he finds out that she is still carrying his child and lied to him about it.

I also didn't like the way she sneered when DW handed him the name card & said to report for work at the restaurant, to pay off her debt. She pulled an angry face and said to herself that there's no free lunch. She wants SH to be a responsible guy but doesn't like it when DW wants her to take responsibility for herself too!

Totally loves Jeon Seol & Inho being a couple...ultra matching & sweet!...They are just sooo right for each other! Jeon Seol is a great guy, gentle yet manly. This is what LTR needs in real life! :lol: Someone who really loves her & takes care of her!

Summary epsd 15 (part 1)

At the carpark. YJ says Jang PD is in one sided-love with JS, so it looks like the one to be persuaded regarding Junsik's offer is Jang PD ....it is Jang PD who refuse to let go of JS. JS wants to know what is going on....YJ says not to interfere...she is asking Jang PD. IH asked YJ to continue......what is she trying to persuade? YJ : You know JS was a singer and song writer ...so let him join star music....,considering his talent. the offer is too good for him....so don't hang on to a man who doesn't love you.Let him go over and let go.

IH : The offer is too good ?.....it's only to go work under an ex-wife who had affair. This is considered a good offer ? Do you think this person is so tolerating ? JS ask IH to leave but she has more to say..... She knows the real reason why YJ wants JS to leave the DJ job....YJ is afraid her past will be exposed....afraid that when this happens...KM will leave her....or even before it is exposed...KM will still leave her ......YJ slaps IH . JS shows concern and asked if IH is alright..... YJ : Are the 2 of you putting on an act for me ? Are you trying to show me that you love her too ? JS wants to leave with IH...but YJ said she has not finished ...JS says he never wants to see her again.

In the meeting room, JS gets towel for IH to put on her swollen face. JS : You should have just listened to me. I've already said that it is not possible for us. What I can give you is just this. ...you will only face humiliation and misery.....today you saw very clearly...this is me. If you stay by my side, you will only feel sadness. So don't get involved in my exhausting life...let's go our separate ways. JS leaves but IH held on to his hand. IH : What happened today is nothing. In fact, as far as I am concern, it is really nothing...It doesn't matter what other people say or do. As long as i can be with you..even if this happen a thousand times, 10 thousand times....I can still take it. ...so don't push me away anymore...so just follow me on this....because the person i trust the most...it is not anyone... it is you....but still JS walks away...

At the restaurant. Fat guy wants to do his hair....the others ask him to just go get a wig instead...sees Bori working... OkJu wonders why the village girl is pretending to work so hard. Bori is collecting used carton boxes....to sell. Fat guy wants to know where she plans to spend all that hard earned money....Bori says it is nothing.OkJu says Bori is always doing weird things ...did she run away because of Debts ? Fat guy thinks that could be the reason.

Bori cleans Sajangnim's office...cleans her picture and says she is grateful and will work hard......to put up with her until baby is born. Sajangnim comes in...says waitering is tiring enough...don't have to clean as well....Bori says she is just grateful ...wants to do something for Sajangnim. Bori ask if she is still preparing food for him ....She says .yes..because of this , he is getting better. Bori sighs...it would be good if the person she knows has someone so caring to take care of him.. Sajangnim asked her to go take care of him. Bori says she wants you but he would not have her. Sajangnim asked is it her boyfriend....if so . not worth her effort to take care.. Before Bori leaves, she asked for used newspaper to sell. Sajangnim wonders why at such a young age, she would work so hard for money.

At the hospital. SR gives SH the drink his mum made......red ginseng again ? SR says to just drink as she spent a lot of effort to make it . SH asked whether Fiona is interested in him ?.He confirms that he is only the fake boyfriend....don't try using red ginseng tea to ....SR insist she is not interested....this is just to remunerate the fake boyfriend ...so don't get any ideas about me.SH says he feels better after drinking this . SR gets call form father....reminding her about matchmaking session at 7....she goes out of room to talk....SH thinks it is from the rich guy. ...but wonders why SR has no interest in him (SH)....she is so different from other girls.

SR told father she is not going...but he insist ..if she doesn't do as he says ...don't even think about working as a doctor. SR is so frustrated as she knows that until she gets married...her father will be arranging a lot of such matchmaking sessions....wait...she will use this opportunity to date SH.. SR goes and tell SH that she need the services of the fake boyfriend. and for him to deal with her 'playboy boyfriend'. SH agrees and will show him how popular SR is.

At the restaurant. SR meets guy.SR keeps looking out for SH....guy says he has some dental problems ....just then SH appears .... SR quickly goes over to guy to look at his teeth....SH sees them...doing this when so many people around ? SH walks over and ask what she is going with this guy ...drags her away...guy stops them and ask who he is...SH says he is SR's boyfriend. SR apologises to the guy....SH says what is there to be sorry about... SR is his woman....to not bother her anymore. ..SH drinks the juice and says the guy will pay for it.

Junsik at home. JR says SR must be having good time at matchmaking. Juri says to wait...SR is being forced to go . Junsik says not to worry...as the guy will be very good husband...SR will be pleased. Junsik gets call....surprised.......did things go well.....so fast they want to become in-laws ? Gets shock and apologise....SR and SH in the car....SR gets call from dad... he got call from guy's father saying SR was drag away by a man....SH grabs phone from SR... and talks to Junsik thinking he is the guy....and tells him he is SR's boyfriend...and not to disturb their date.and hangs up. Junsik calls again....SH ask why he doesn't understand ...to leave SR with him

At home. Junsik is fuming mad....ask JR to call SR....but the phone is off. He calls for Juri...she comes with high blood pressure medication....he wants to go find SR...break her legs and then go apologise to Kim Sajang ( guy's father ). Juri stops him and says she will go find SR...Junsik to saty at home and wait for news.

At IH's home, JH and Dad folding clothes and listening to JS's radio show. After their 'Power of love' segment,many listeners showed their support....one listener said she will perservere for her love, Dad says JS not giving IH trouble lately....missed first show and then ratings were very bad...causing IH to feel troubled. JH said lately ratings are quite good...what's happening? Dad hears that JS is a violent husband....was afraid the 2 of them working together...may end up fighting....IH does have a terrible temper. JH doesn't think JS is sush a bad guy. After the divorce, JS has been looking after the kids by himself. Dad is still worried. It doesn't matter what reason...it is wrong to beat up someone.

At the studio. JS reading script : The world's most selffish one word is 'I'. The world's most happy 2 words is 'we' ( uri in korean ).The world's most lonely 3 words is ' backview' ( see loved one walk away?) The world's most beautiful 4 words in L-O-V-E love. JS looks at IH...then plays the last song for the night. He gets a text message form IH : This is the first song that you dedicate to me. I still remember what you said to me....recalls JS said :If there is one person standing beside me......then that feeling of burden will be very much lighter.......I want to say 'thank you' to the person standing with me...and dedicate this song to her. JS finishes the show and left the studio.IH follows him out. Jemma chases after IH.... and ask her to wake up..the path she is taking is risky.. IH says if jemma really want what is best for her...then not to stop her...if others stop her...it does not matter but IH hopes Jemma will be on her side. IH walks away... Jemma says she must do something...calls the lawyer.

At the carpark....YJ is still there...she wants to talk to JS who wants nothing to do with her....YJ says : Do you want me to go to your house and quarrel in front of the children ? Do as I say... I am not afraid to do anything. JS has no choice but hear what she has to say. YJ crying...says lately she's getting angry and crying for no reason and needs sleeping pills YJ :.People see me will think i am going crazy. Looks like I am getting retribution for all the bad things i did to you. Just like what Jang PD said....my relationship with KM now is very bad. KM is afraid when the past is exposed , he will loose his fans.He wants to leave me. You can laugh at me or scold me...but I can't live without KM. Only you can help. I beg you...help me...leave this job and do something else. JS : Why should i do that ? As you say...I have now hit rock bottom...there is nothing that I can do for you. Even if I can ...I don't feel like helping. I can promise you one thing...my lips are sealed For the children's sake, i will never reveal that.....YJ kneels and beg JS...don't be a DJ...join her company...don't let anyone talk about their past....just live a quiet life ...help me. JS : Why have you become like that ? Do you know how i feel now...If KM is before me now, ..I will break him into peices....since he broke up someone's family ....he should be responsible... but he made you like this ?...get up now !! You don't have any right to do this to me I don't want to see you. YJ : Don't pretend you have a kind heart. Answer me...will you help or not.....if you pity me...then help me. You are reponsible for what I have become now...do you know that ? Why did I have an affair ? If you can satisfy my every need...I would never have had the affair. OK so you can say I am a bad woman...but if you had agreed to the divorce earlier... ..would you have become a violent husband ? Is that all ? when you started as DJ...I warned you...If you had listened then.....I would not have beome like this.....so you are not responsible ?....You are just going to let KM leave me ? If you are a man ...be responsible....do as i say. If you can't understand me as a wife....treat me like a fellow human being....then you will understand... JS : You are mad...you can't see what is happening in front of you....you are really mad.Please...lets not ever meet again..... YJ; Until the end...you still treat me like that....OK...lets just see...you treat me like this so see what will become of you....let's just wait and see...you think you can continue being a DJ ? It's the end of you because the stigma of a violent husband will always be with you. ( Boy....YJ is really pathetic and despicable )

JS walking home..... IH has prepared dinner.and left note :Don't miss dinner...must eat something. Heat up the seaweed soup.There are some side dishes in the fridge. ...give them to the kids before they go to school tomorrow. JS goes in to see the kids sleeping. EW wakes up and said IH waited for him but left after a while. JS recalling what YJ said that he will never rise again..it's the end for him. And what Junsik said : Are you going to admit defeat...and loose to them (KM and YJ )? You must live well and show them... IH sends message : Don't run away... be true to your heart....JS wants to reply : Can I desire you ?.....but did not...instead he sends : Thank You. Sleep well. Let's talk tomorrow. IH was so happy ......

just completed ep 18....... *so angry*

The more I see the KangMin, the more I hated him.... How disgusting can he be??

& the ex-wife too..... What the hell is she thinking about?

Doesn't she know if the news of her committing adultery will landed her into a deep deep trouble & causes the KangMin's career to be suspended?

I do hope the upcoming episodes will release the disgusting side of KangMin & YoungJoo.... Both of them needed to be exiled from the music industry.... InHo will be the leaning tower for JeonSeol & they will brace thru the difficulties together.....

As for the restaurant manager, he's really the black-knight for Bori....

though in the earlier episodes, she was like the clinger.......

Now I totally sympathise her......

She cannot end up with ShinHo coz she deserves someone better....

The manager - he's the dark & shiny-armour for her.....

I'm so looking forward for ep 19 when SH is confessing.....

& so wanted to know what YJ & KM are up too.....

just completed ep 18....... *so angry*

The more I see the KangMin, the more I hated him.... How disgusting can he be??

& the ex-wife too..... What the hell is she thinking about?

I agree... I really wonder what the ex-wife sees in Kang Min... :crazy:

Archived