[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest bryan

[color="#FF0000"]

say what!!!!! es that pinkberry wants inho to marry him now wtf did she like get a new heart or somthign or wacked in the head a few time s?!!!!

Yes... someone should have really wack her on the head...... :D ....

After seeing her own flesh and blood in so much pain.....and she is the cause of it....( she threatened to kill herself if JS does not accept her, tried to drink poison and while JS tried to take it away from her, JW tried to stop them, but instead she pushed the little girl away...and JW got badly scalded) ... I guess deep down, she is still a mother who loves her children. She is so obsessed with her own desires, she just took for granted that the children will always love their mother.....but this time, EW saw how JW was seriously scalded.....the sight of their mother just traumatised them even more.....This was too much for YJ....it was a wake up call.....How did she become like this ?

I guess she is now trying to make it up for all the evil things she did to JS and the kids...so she tries to get IH to go back to JS .... not for JS's sake but for once she is behaving like a mother.

The scene at the cafe :

YJ : Don't look at me like that .... I may be very good at causing commotion, but not someone who drinks during

the day. I just need a drink today.

IH : Quick tell me what this is all about. I don't have time .

YJ : Jang PD. Start over again with JS. I came to say this. The re-marriage with JS is not true.

JS broke up with you for your sake. To hold on to JS's heart, I tried all means... but it is all in vain.

In his heart, there is only you....I don't want to be entangled in this any more.

If not for me, the 2 of of you would have been together . I will leave now...start over again with JS.

IH : Seo YJ. You must be mistaken. Even though we broke up because of you, that does not mean we can just

start over like that. Will you really leave and let us start over ? Are you making fun of me ?

After all that you did to me, Do you think I will still believe you ?

Even if you are sincere, it is really scary because you are his ex-wife....I will not see him again.

You could have other motives. .... so just stop all this now. Because I really cannot stand to see your face.

YJ : Want me to kneel before you ? Will that do ? It was also in this cafe ...that day when I knelt down to beg

you to let me see my children. If I kneel again, will you believe me one more time ?

Please, start over with JS. I have really given up on him.

IH : Seo YJ. Be honest with me. What is your motive for doing this to me ?

You can just give up...but why come to see me and ask me to start over with JS ? What is your ploy now ?

YJ : This is my first time, and also my last time that I do something for my children as their mother.

You said that when you see me, you feel disgust. EW and JW feel that way too.

I really don't know how I have turned into this strange creature that even her own children feel fearful.

I may be upset. The person that JS and the kids need is not me....but Jang PD.

The pain you suffered during this time....just treat it as a stage you have to go thru for me to realise all this.

I have no other hidden agenda. Just stay by the children's side.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ellabel

YJ tried to seduce JS and through their heated argument, the kids tried to stop them but unfortunately YJ pushed her daughter away to be badly scalded by a kettle of hot water. Thereafters, her 2 kids hated and refused to see their mother. YJ regretted for hurting her daughter and decided to stop troubling them by giving way for JS and IH to be together.

thanks silver beam for clearing it up to me and also to bryan for the dialogs.

I guess there is redemption for YJ.... she is still a mother afterall.

Guest leelee356

Everyone seems to be rooting for Bori and Dongwoo, but as much as Shino has hurt Bori, I would like Bori and Shinho to make things work. I feel bad for Sera because it's come so far, but I don't see a deep bond between Bori and Dongwoo. It's evident that Dongwoo loves Bori, but I still don't think Bori has forgotten Shinho. When Shinho's family comes to see the baby, I feel like she saw the family that she could have if she patched things with Shinho. Bori would benefit from having a big family to join her in all the events of her life. It just seemed like a complete family.

Guest babymarzy07

bryan thanks for that dialogue.. wow YJ has become a mother for the first time.

i hope the other people in this situation will follow suit.. do what's right for the child.

wow this is getting serious.. SH going to BR parent's i wonder what they will say..

i wonder what IS will do now.. will IN and IS fix things in the future...

Guest lucky_moon

SH will got to BR's family, but we haven't seen BR's family at all in the drama so how are we going to predict the family's reaction.. they didn't show in the drama if BR's family know about her pregnancy with SH's child.. I think since they are from a country so they are more tradition; I think they'll take SH side since he is the father's child..

Guest ellabel

Everyone seems to be rooting for Bori and Dongwoo, but as much as Shino has hurt Bori, I would like Bori and Shinho to make things work. I feel bad for Sera because it's come so far, but I don't see a deep bond between Bori and Dongwoo. It's evident that Dongwoo loves Bori, but I still don't think Bori has forgotten Shinho. When Shinho's family comes to see the baby, I feel like she saw the family that she could have if she patched things with Shinho. Bori would benefit from having a big family to join her in all the events of her life. It just seemed like a complete family.

I feel that Bori is slowly seeing DW in a different light. She is starting to appreciate what he has done and is doing for her. I think only a cold-hearted, cynic person will not feel anything for this good-hearted person. Bori's feelings may not be as intense as what she felt for SH but I believe she's getting there. It would take only one stroke of the writer's pen or a sequence shot from the PD and Bori will realize that she loves DW now and no longer SH. :rolleyes:

Before she can appreciate other families, i think Bori has to go home to her family first and tell them all about her life in Seoul and Healthy. She will only have a complete family and peace of mind, if she has patched things up with her own family.

SH will got to BR's family, but we haven't seen BR's family at all in the drama so how are we going to predict the family's reaction.. they didn't show in the drama if BR's family know about her pregnancy with SH's child.. I think since they are from a country so they are more tradition; I think they'll take SH side since he is the father's child..

You are right cute girl. We dont even know how her parents look like, what are their characters and beliefs. Does Bori have siblings who can dote on Healthy too? Yeah, they maybe traditional parents since they live in the province who would prefer that Bori marries the man who impregna+ed her.

Guest melyssa

Exciting parts now... eager to find out who BR will end up with. My choice ... hopefully with Donghoo too! Shinho never seems to be the best choice as a husband and father(?). So, finally YJ has awakened and retreated. So all's clear for IH and JS to be together for their happiness with the kiddos but that hidden secret about the death of JS's father ... how will that affect them? Just have to watch on....

Um... any idea if they will extend the number of episodes for this weekend drama yet?

Guest lucky_moon

Exciting parts now... eager to find out who BR will end up with. My choice ... hopefully with Donghoo too! Shinho never seems to be the best choice as a husband and father(?). So, finally YJ has awakened and retreated. So all's clear for IH and JS to be together for their happiness with the kiddos but that hidden secret about the death of JS's father ... how will that affect them? Just have to watch on....

Um... any idea if they will extend the number of episodes for this weekend drama yet?

It was announced it'll be 54 Eps only.. :)

Guest my kuromi

I'm normally a lurker on this forum, but I've been keeping up with this show.

Is it me, or does anyone else find that incredibly daft of him? Because Bori refuses to marry him because HE decides HE wants to be a part of Healthy's life and in order to do that HE has to marry Bori, he now wants to go to her parents. I've seen this sort of thing in Korean dramas before, but as a westerner, if I found out my ex did that, I would tear him apart. How selfish is that? He didn't even want her to have the baby before, didn't even get too angry when he though she terminated the pregnancy, but because now, after suffering alone for nine months and giving birth, he decides that the best compensation to dear Bori who has suffered is MARRIAGE?! Give me a break!

SH seriously needs to back off a bit. He doesn't even love Bori. He's doing this for Healthy and his family, who wants to have a little baby around. Not once have I heard anyone say that Bori is a good woman who can make him happy, and I definitely haven't heard anyone say that Bori is someone he could learn to love. They are only in love with one person - Healthy. I know that family is very important in Korean culture, but this is way too much. I don't see Shin Ho considering Bori's feelings at all - and it doesn't surprise me that he isn't either. It didn't seem like he was before, so why start now? DW has been there for Bori since day one, and we know how hard it is to find a guy who is willing to step up to the plate, especially so here in the States. I really hope Bori doesn't marry SH for the sake of the child - just because you have a kid together doesn't mean your marriage is going to be sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. Bori deserves to be loved, not in a marriage of convenience because SH finally got a clue.

---I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion :D ---

Guest Happy_Day

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally hope Bori chooses ShinHo. I've been watching this drama from the beginning for this ending, I actually hoped for more scenes of married life and so on. But still, I think for the baby's sake at least, they should try to make things work - I'm more of a traditionalist. Plus, I think everything was so selfish of Bori, making it not a choice for ShinHo and just running away like that, I dont think many guys would want to give up a son particularly.

Guest uop1497

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally hope Bori chooses ShinHo. I've been watching this drama from the beginning for this ending, I actually hoped for more scenes of married life and so on. But still, I think for the baby's sake at least, they should try to make things work - I'm more of a traditionalist. Plus, I think everything was so selfish of Bori, making it not a choice for ShinHo and just running away like that, I dont think many guys would want to give up a son particularly.

I agree with you on the part that Bori should not run away with DW like that. Up to now, I think Bori is confused and afraid. She does want to hurt anyone. She does not want to married SH for SR's sake. That is the reason why she wants to escape with DW.

I still don't think she forgets SH at all and has begun to love DW. Loving someone( SH) is different than wanting to love good man (DW) because he is a good and stand by her side on the first day.

From what is going on now, BR is in a very bad situation. It is hard for her to make up her mind. If BR / healthy leave with DW , she is never feel at ease because she is hurting SH and his family. If she goes back to be with SH, she will hurt SR and DW. So, whatever is her choice, she end up hurt someone which is not what she wanted.

BR relationship with DW can not call as lover yet. She just feel in debt to him for all the thing DW did so far. So, I think she will choose SH at the end. I also re watch the love scene between SH/BR. I have not see any love chemistry between them, just SR alone, showing obsessive love toward SH.

I think it is the best if everyone back off ( SR, SH, DW) to give Bori some space to sort out in her mind in order to make the right decision. BR has suffer enough. I want to see her really happy because she deserves that

SH does the right thing by meeting BR parent. He begins his fight to keep his family. His action proves that he is serious and really growing up to face his responsibility. I don't think he put pressure on BR at all. I give him many good points for that. I also agree healthy should grow up in the love of his real parent and grand parent.

In REALITY it is not that easy to give up when you have seriously fallen in love and about to get married. SR is going thru a NORMAL PHASE. So relax, girls, of course this is just a drama but we have to be pragmatic too.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yesterday epi at kbsw so sweet for DH-BR. He is really thoughful of the baby and Bori. Decorate BR room and stuff but the funny thing is why most of the stuff in pink. Why not blue since he know already the baby is boy. But it is cute. When BR grabbed his hand to say her thanks. DH face looks puzzled yet shocked. Ha maybe he never expected that.

When SH realized the truth, he been hit really hard. How come no one mention about DH presence in the hospital since he also visit BR so many times. There was one time somewhere before that the staff hospital acknowledge or presume that DH is BR husband but after that no body mention that. Just BR-Healthy-Insun.

JR-JH kissing again. SH-SH already too rite. Same goes to JS-IH. So when is BR-DH turn. Is it will happen soon. Can't wait to watch today episode.

Guest lucky_moon

anyone watched Ep47, can tell us what happened; Did BR-DW register their marriage? what happen to SH when he went to BR parents?

Guest babymarzy07

are they ending by ep50? or are they extending? what is happening to IH and JS? ^^

i dont know but watching kbsworld eppie this weekend.. it really feels like SH really loves SR..

but is now attached to the responsibility he now has.. so he is now confused about that.. cause it happened to him..

and he can't do that to his son..

it was definitely nice to see how DH was to Healthy.. i think he'd be a really good dad..

i think he understands BR's situation very much..

i think someone in SR's reaction can definitely feel a huge blow. and go nuts.. cause definitely, being excited, hoping for your wedding day and suddenly everything shatters.. to loose the person you love.. the dreams.. i think the impact can be big.. it maybe not the same for others.. but ive seen cases where it's really bad.. good thing it's not on the wedding day itself.. but now everything is complicated.. because it involves the other family members as well.. just IMO..

it's getting very tense.

Guest melyssa

Thanks cute girl for the reply... so, this drama will only be 54 episodes long.

I only managed to watch the last bit of tonite's episode .....

Looks like DH is backing out for BR to choose SH? Not sure about this but feeling pained for DH.. So finally the family is complete... IH's parents together with their three grown-up children....it's nice. And, IH and JS's marriage is finally approved. But when IH's mother saw JS, she's taken aback and reserved about the marriage... I wonder why. This episode ends with JS' grandmother going to meet IH's father.... tension building up about secret behind JS's father and how IH's family is broken up! Also, JH and JR are so cute... JR's mother caught them together and she disapproves of them together.

Btw, what happened to Jemma, Inho's good friend and colleague? She seems to just disappear out of sight after her mother was taken ill? Or, did I miss something?

Archived