[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Don't tell me.............in epi 46..........

Bori is going to hand over her child to the Jang's and leave with Dongho to Chicago?

*sigh* complicated

Preview for 46.

"I hope I heard wrongly." SR's father was saying "can't Bori hand over the baby?" SR was seen carrying Bori's baby with tears. SH and SR was hugging each other crying in agony in the car (this scene, IMO is saying they love each other but can't be together because of Bori's son.

I'll confirm later with the c-subs.

Edited to answer babymarzy07's post

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babymarzy07

Bori is going to hand over her child to the Jang's and leave with Dongho to Chicago?

*sigh* complicated

where did you get that idea? i didnt get that inkling.. is that in the preview? i dont think Bori would do that...

Guest silver_beam

where did you get that idea? i didnt get that inkling.. is that in the preview? i dont think Bori would do that...

Not impossible, Bori has matured to think that if ShinHo only cares for his son then let him have it. She can start her newly marriage life afresh with a man who loves her and forget her past mistake. She rather bear her new husband's child then to carry the burden of another man's child who doesnt love at all. Sera maybe prepared to be the mother of the man whom she truly loves and ShinHo also deeply loves her. This story is like compromising love rather than which parent the children belong to similarly to Inho loving the children of the man she loves though it's not hers.

Yes .. i am referring to song #1 :D

This 'KimJiHoon' as mentioned in this drama, I supposed is a different person

(as far as i know, KimJiHoon is an actor ). I am jotting down your translated title.

Would you know how it's written in Hangul, pls do share ??

Thank you for your kind reply & translation.

I havent seen the release of the Soundtrack Album yet till know. :unsure:

The 2 songs in Hanguel.

1) 내가 못난 때문인걸요

2) 태양의 눈물

check out this site for the OST. You need to be a member to listen to those songs.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/mylove/media/ost/index.html

Guest babymarzy07

Not impossible, Bori has matured to think that if ShinHo only cares for his son then let him have it. She can start her newly marriage life afresh with a man who loves her and forget her past mistake. She rather bear her new husband's child then to carry the burden of another man's child who doesnt love at all. Sera maybe prepared to be the mother of the man whom she truly loves and ShinHo also deeply loves her. This story is like compromising love rather than which parent the children belong to similarly to Inho loving the children of the man she loves though it's not hers.

interesting point... i never thought of that.. i wonder if that is possible in korean society.. wont it be like IS all over again then?

i hope SR can take on that responsibility.. and BR can bear that.. it would be painful to let the son go after all that..

ixora, thanks for the explanation... wow would that really be possible.. hmmm, wow SH and SR like that sad? if that's the case.. then they must really love each other.. this is getting more sticky.. ahhh jeonseol and inho are back together? is this smooth sailing from now on?

interesting point... i never thought of that.. i wonder if that is possible in korean society.. wont it be like IS all over again then?

i hope SR can take on that responsibility.. and BR can bear that.. it would be painful to let the son go after all that..

ixora, thanks for the explanation... wow would that really be possible.. hmmm, wow SH and SR like that sad? if that's the case.. then they must really love each other.. this is getting more sticky.. ahhh jeonseol and inho are back together? is this smooth sailing from now on?

I don't think they're so much in love, I think they are all greedy. SR wants SH and SH wants Healthy so it's typical that they would want to snatch him. That's why the new law exist so that will not happen so easily. The one thing that always painful watching when someone attempting to take another person's child is that 9 out 10 times it a woman who makes the suggestion. :tears:

If Sera raise they child I would then be inclined to say that she and her family will have animosity towards the child. Especially since they are not doing it for the child's sake but rather for the sake of Sara. When Healthy grows up and want to do his own thing (as all children do) they would surley be the ones who would grumble about 'raising someone else child' I'm sure they would raise him on a healthy amount of guilt trip to ever forever be grateful towards them.

I see nothing good out of that arrangement excepct SR getting her way.

Also, about the preview I only thought Sera wanted to hold Healthy (seeing how he has changed her world so much).

Guest babymarzy07

I don't think they're so much in love, I think they are all greedy. SR wants SH and SH wants Healthy so it's typical that they would want to snatch him. That's why the new law exist so that will not happen so easily. The one thing that always painful watching when someone attempting to take another person's child is that 9 out 10 times it a woman who makes the suggestion. :tears:

If Sera raise they child I would then be inclined to say that she and her family will have animosity towards the child. Especially since they are not doing it for the child's sake but rather for the sake of Sara. When Healthy grows up and want to do his own thing (as all children do) they would surley be the ones who would grumble about 'raising someone else child' I'm sure they would raise him on a healthy amount of guilt trip to ever forever be grateful towards them.

I see nothing good out of that arrangement excepct SR getting her way.

Also, about the preview I only thought Sera wanted to hold Healthy (seeing how he has changed her world so much).

what i meant was could Sera carry the burden full throughout? im not discrouraging or anything. i mean honestly, it s huge responsibility to carry.

raising a child. especially if you have no clue. i wouldnt right away judge and say that all of them will have animosity.. maybe at first.. but they may grow to love the child.. that's kinda harsh though snatching him.. it may have been given or handed over well or something.. we cant say for now..

i dont think Bori will give up Healthy though..

trying to be half realist and optimist at this point.. trying to see where this can all help them... maybe Sera will love Healthy too not immediately but grow to love... let's see where they take this..

Guest gatolive

*sigh* complicated

Preview for 46.

"I hope I heard wrongly." SR's father was saying "can't Bori hand over the baby?" SR was seen carrying Bori's baby with tears. SH and SR was hugging each other crying in agony in the car (this scene, IMO is saying they love each other but can't be together because of Bori's son.

I'll confirm later with the c-subs.

Edited to answer babymarzy07's post

OMG i don't even want to think about this possibility!! she can't give the baby so easily, this drama is killing me...so complicated

If BR hands over Healthy to SH & SR, i will not continue watching this drama anymore.....hope it's not true...

if the preview is true, and if SH really just want to be responsible to the both BR & his child, he can still do it after his marriage with SR........ why must they separate the mother from the child?

Looking from the past few episodes, DW looks so caring towards Bori and the baby......I felt he can give Healthy a better future than SH/SR.......

From the time BR give birth at the hospital, i like DW more and more....he is such a caring chap......(if this world has such a nice guy, how nice it will be... :) )

Guest MiCHiDa

i really really love Dong Woo. He's a good man.

If Dong Woo and Bori will marriage and go to Chicago together? next episode, SH will know about their idea. OMG.

And ep47, Dong Woo will have a kiss scene with Bori. Can't wait. I hope they will happy together. Now, i'm really hate SH

And Bori and Dong Woo never give the baby to SH and SR. NEVER. The baby is Bori's life. At the beginning, SH abandoned his own baby, now he can't come back to ruin Bori's life again

I think based on the preview for episode 45 bori will hand in her baby for SR and SH. OMG i feel so sad right now. Why will she do that?

All bcoz of SH. Stupid SH. I really hates her. He always like to torture ppl. Why bori always need to sacrices just for him and SR...I'm so pissed off right now.

Guest silver_beam

I think based on the preview for episode 45 bori will hand in her baby for SR and SH. OMG i feel so sad right now. Why will she do that?

All bcoz of SH. Stupid SH. I really hates her. He always like to torture ppl. Why bori always need to sacrices just for him and SR...I'm so pissed off right now.

SR wants to hold and feel the baby, hasnt reached the stage of demanding to have the baby. Possibly she is finding a solution on how to hold on to SH i.e. requesting BR to sacrifice her son to both of them. Think SR cannot live without SH. This script seems to tell about how all the mothers not raising their own children but belongs to "Fathers" instead. History repeats itself, fathers will take over their responsibilities without their natural mothers. Read the synopsis of the whole drama "world's greatest name "Father".

Believe at the end BR will leave with DW to Chicago and forget the family who brought her endless miseries esp SH. Saw the next episode preview, DW kissing BR and hopefully BR will be very touched to stick by DW for good.

Guest uop1497

OMG i don't even want to think about this possibility!! she can't give the baby so easily, this drama is killing me...so complicated

I have same feeling like you when watching review at the end. I hope writer don't made BR sacrify for SH happiness any more. She and healthy deserve to have a happy family with SH. Love can be built when you live together and working hard on it. I have no doubt SH will love BR if he give himself a chance.

BR go through to much to given birth to healthy, It is not fair she has to give up her kid to make SH / BR happy family. No mother in this world choose to separate with her children voluntary for someone else happiness, unless she is a bad mother from begining like YS. BR should not feel burden to people arround her anymore.

Watching SR action, she does not know what love is. She is very obsession with love. She should give up SH. I feel pity for her poor action. If she is my daughter, I will hit hear head very hard to wake her up. SH is not an only men in this world, why hold on to him like a baby. She advice BR once to let go for SH sake, why can she does the same thing now. I guess when it came to her own happiness, she became selfish. If she let go of SH, think will resolve beautifully.

DW is unlike SR, he will let go and let healthy to have a family with love by his own parent. Because he had grow up without a real father, he would wants the best for healthy. He such a nice man , only happen in drama. I have not seen any man is real life as nice as him.

Regarding SH crying, to me, his tear is more guilty than love, his past mistake hurting more people now.

give up the baby?wtf! NOOOO Bori! that is so damn unfair.

gaaah if she wish to be with DW (though she might just be forcing herself to go with him)

then she should go WITH the baby and not leave the baby with SH and SR. That's the most

stupid thing ever. Man!! why would she give HEALTHY up when she endured so much for

her child and i'm sure she loves her child so much.

and before anyone would react here. What i'm talking about DW-BORI is that Bori shouldn't go with DW when

she's still not over SH because it'll be unfair for DW.

quoting like crazy from uop1497

She and healthy deserve to have a happy family with SH. Love can be built when you live together and working hard on it. I have no doubt SH will love BR if he give himself a chance.

So true! when majority here are SR-Sh, i still have an amount of hope for SH-BORI couple.

If indeed he learned to love SR, then it's not difficult to love Bori. ;)

Watching SR action, she does not know what love is. She is very obsession with love. She should give up SH. I feel pity for her poor action. If she is my daughter, I will hit hear head very hard to wake her up. SH is not an only men in this world, why hold on to him like a baby. She advice BR once to let go for SH sake, why can she does the same thing now. I guess when it came to her own happiness, she became selfish. If she let go of SH, think will resolve beautifully.

HELLO THERE! hahaha.... This is what i'm talking about. that eventually SR's character is geared to this. tsk. She comes as a NEEDY person to me. Can't say more you pulled the right words from my mouth. LOL B)

DW is unlike SR, he will let go and let healthy to have a family with love by his own parent. Because he had grow up without a real father, he would wants the best for healthy. He such a nice man , only happen in drama. I have not seen any man is real life as nice as him.

For what it's worth. I want him to be happy, he's the most unselfish character here and he deserves the best. If he'll end up with Bori then i hope BORI truly falls for him. He doesn't deserve a half hearted love if Bori's not yet over with SH. :tears:

Regarding SH crying, to me, his tear is more guilty than love, his past mistake hurting more people now.

ditto on that. :phew:

Guest lucky_moon

If BR will give the baby to SH & SR then why would she suffered all these times during her pregnancy & even when she gave birth :blink: & then easily will give them the baby, it's her own flesh & blood ; it's not easy to give him up like this.. if she did it then she's repeating the same mistake that happened when IH mom left her children for 20 years.. so I think IH mom will not approve to this thing & as well to DW cuz he know what does it mean to be separated from your mother & he'll not approve to BR follow him without the baby, either she came with the baby with him or to sit in Korea & raise her child..

That should be the right thing to be done by DW cuz he is a wise man will not make another soul suffer like him.. :mellow:

But for those who watched it till Ep46, what was IH's father reaction when he knew about BR's baby? did he want his own grandchild to be raise away from him? & SR's father does he know about SH's child? :vicx:

Edit: don't you think we are more about what will happen to BR-DW-SH-SR relation & we don't talk much about JS-IH.. :D

Archived