[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks SH will fight for his baby and try his best to find them, n his stupid mom she really .................. dont know the exact word for her how come she told SH to close your eyes n ears about BR n his baby

it looks SH will fight for his baby and try his best to find them, n his stupid mom she really .................. dont know the exact word for her how come she told SH to close your eyes n ears about BR n his baby

Doesn't she tell him to close his eyes in anticipating that his life with SR with be better than his life with BR. Moreover, isn't her biggest reason is so SHE can keep her grandson?

Maybe it's just me but I'm not liking Shinho's mother at all. I didn't understand any of their conversations in episode 41 and it seems to me she's bent on keeping Shinho apart from his child. Maybe I'll just wait for this episode to be shown on KBS World so I'll understand what the two are talking about. :)

SH's Mom is teaching SH how to abandon his child in exchange of a better life. She should know, she's an expert at that.

I know! It's beyond my comprehension why a woman would want her son to disown his son. Why is she making him an irresponsible self-centered person instead of teaching him how to be a responsible proud young man raising, protecting and providing for his child. :unsure:

But what the heck it looks like he was already spoiled goods prior to her stepping back into his life anyway. :sweatingbullets:

Guest babymarzy07

i agree SH mom is really an odd one. i dont know how she can be like that. i mean watching in KBSworld, i cant understand why they want to keep the child a secret (BR and the mom) i think SR really wanted tell SH. the way she even convinced SR even when she really wanted to reveal this. in some ways, i can sort of imagine what SR feels in this situation, it's like being between a rock and hard place. besides, BR saying to her that if she tells SH it will ruin his life, better for him not to know. being torn like that. and somehow, feeling betrayed. i cant understand the motives of keeping this from SH when i guess he a right to know even didn't want to get married.. i guess this means, drama starts. being that the YJ has found the kids omg! and now fight for SH's baby. i wonder what happens when its revealed IS is the mom of SH. i just hope IN will be willing to help SH when that time comes. or maybe talk with the mom or something.

i really despise YJ. what a witch. poor IH. watching her like that sucks.

OMG...i want to 'strangled' that YJ after watcing epi 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is really tooooooooooooo much...!!!

she is really so cheap to the extent of going into JS room and she took off her clothes!!! i think she want to make JS be responsible to her for sleeping with her on that night....low class YJ!!!!!! :crazy::angry: :fury:

Saw the preview for epi 43 after the drama, DW proposed to Bori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at the same time, SH told SR that he cant marry her because he had a son......!

now BR will have to choose between DW & SH....! :unsure:

p.s. correct me if i'm wrong.....my korean isn't that good either.....kekeke :sweatingbullets:

OMG...i want to 'strangled' that YJ after watcing epi 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is really tooooooooooooo much...!!!

she is really so cheap to the extent of going into JS room and she took off her clothes!!! i think she want to make JS be responsible to her for sleeping with her on that night....low class YJ!!!!!! :crazy::angry: :fury:

Saw the preview for epi 43 after the drama, DW proposed to Bori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at the same time, SH told SR that he cant marry her because he had a son......!

now BR will have to choose between DW & SH....! :unsure:

p.s. correct me if i'm wrong.....my korean isn't that good either.....kekeke :sweatingbullets:

YJ is just trash with a big T!

And I think I heard the same thing -SH telling SR that he can't marry her as he has a son! SR should have told SH when she found out that Bori is carrying SH child. Even if SR marries SH - she still has to live with the conscience that she knows SH's child is somewhere walking on this earth!

Wow. Just finished epi. 42. Although I only understand a few words of Hangul, ShinHo called Sera and told her that he loves her. So, Shinho does love Sera. Wow. This puts a spin on it. Could the K-Drama being going in another direction? Ah, the possibilities.

Not sure, but seems that Shinho's Mom was shocked when Dongwoo said Bori and the baby would be moving to Chicago with him. Did Shinho's Mom ask Bori if she loved Dongwoo?

Speaking of Dongwoo :D , I absolutely love his character. He is such a man. He was not afraid of Shinho showing up out of the blue and let him in the house. Where as Shinho's Mom did not what to let him enter. I found him very manly as he was about to lead Shinho up to Bori's room. But, Shinho's Mom finally took a little responsibility (although forced) be leading the way. I would love to know the conversation between Bori and Shinho. I hope she did not let Shinho try to blame her for the whole situation, when it was his actions or in-actions that lead them down that road.

My goodness this was an intense episode. So looking forward to next weekend.

Even if SR marries SH - she still has to live with the conscience that she knows SH's child is somewhere walking on this earth!

I read similar posts before I finally got to see the episode last weekend. The posts made it all seem like SR's fault, that she was the one keeping SH from his baby so that she can marry him. C'mon on! When she first learnt that Bori was carrying SH's baby, she was heartbroken. And her first words to BR was that SH MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! She also told Insun that Insun should not not have kept the secret from SH, even if it means that she and SH can't be together. She was feeling real anguish and wondering what was the right thing to do. And she went against her own consience allowing herself to be persuaded by BR and Insun!

It is only right that SH now has second thoughts after knowing he is a Dad. If he didn't then all his words about changing to be a better man, accepting responsibility etc are just empty words. But I love SH and SR together. They're so sweet together and I hope they end up together. I agree with Ellabel whose posts are always more eloquent than mine and says it so much better than I ever could.

I am disappointed with Inho. She was so meek dealing with the mad woman. When the crazy one went on about IH stealing her husband, why didn't IH retort that the crazy one broke up her marriage by having an affair and leaving her husband and children? She allowed her co-workers to get the impression that she broke up a family. When JS wanted to report the incident to the police, she said that would be stooping to the crazy one's level. She also said she cannot go on in this situation much longer. No wonder JS thinks the only way to help her is to run away. I am more disapointed with IH than I am angry at the crazy one.

oh... I'm left behind of the drama... It looks so good now.... thanks for the caps and summary.... I guess I have to go and continue to watch them...and yeah.. I love how DW and BR relationship now... and did anyone know where I can watch this drama in english subs ? besides mysoju? coz mysoju is only up till eps 30 as for now....

Guest adorableTGIF

YJ is just positively evil. I really feel so bad for Jeonsol. It must be so frustrating dealing with YJ. He finally finds peace and love and here comes YJ destroying everything. He really should have placed her in a mental institute. She is not behaving like a normal person. And IH should have fought YJ when she came barging to her workplace. She should have told YJ that was the one who destroyed her marriage by cheating Jeonsol in the first place. And she should have let Jeonsol report what YJ did to the police.

And I feel bad for Sera, too. It must be tough being in her shoes. Wanting to tell Sinho about the baby but having Bori and Insun trying to persuade her not to, must be hard. Marrying just because you got pregnant is not always the right way. And I think Bori has finally realized that point, that's why she told Sera not to tell Sinho about the baby because she knew that Sinho will insist to do the "right thing".

Now I wonder if it is right to get married without love but because of responsibility and eventually getting divorced because you never loved each other in the first place and letting your child experience the painful effects of divorce? I think this is the reason why Insun didn't want Sinho to know about the baby, not because she was being selfish but because she was being realistic. I remember her telling Dongho when he was insisting that Sinho should take responsibility. She told him that if people who married for love gets a divorce what are the chances of people who marry without love of not getting a divorce?

Because I don't think Sinho loves Bori, he told Sera that when she asked him what he would do if Bori has his baby. Sinho told her that he would marry Bori because that was his responsibility whether or not he will be happy. But he was over Bori as a lover.

In this whole nightmare episode, my only word for all this happening is this four letter word, " LOVE" .

BR decides to keep the baby because she loves her baby. She is not accepting SH's proposal to marry her because SH doesn't love her and BR didn't want SH to suffer because of her.

BR wants to leave with DW because she loves the Chang family (by way of loving SH). BY leaving with DW, InSun can be reunited with the family after 20 years.

InSun, SH's mother wants SH to marry SR because of mother's love. She felt she hasn't done anything for him all these years and the best thing to do is to hope for her son's happiness and marry the person that he loves. This means she has to keep BR away from SH and vice versa.

Insun is taking the 'rap' (responsibility) for SH as she feels that is the only best thing to do to compensate her leaving the family 20 years ago. Again, out of mother's love.

Her reason for not wanting BR to leave with DW because she knows BR doesn't love him (which BR admitted to DW before but she has confidence that she will be happy with DW and perhaps fall in love later, which one never know). InSun said that by doing so, she is no differences from SH.

As for SR, she does not want her 7 years of secret love of SH to go to waste. She loves him so much that she is willing to stomach that guilt for the rest of her life. She is hiding a secret which SH has every right to know.

The only person whom I can think of being selfless is DW. He is a commendable man.

My 2 cents : :rolleyes: :blush:

Archived