[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this drama deviates from the tested Korean drama formula, my guess is Bori will end up with DW ... remember Bilissful Woman. SH may have fathered Bori's son, but can he be truly a father to him & give the boy the family he needs. SH never loved BR. His having second thoughts now about his pending marriage to SR is all about guilt & remorse on how he treated Bori & their unborn child. He knows full well how it is to live without one parent, the insecurities & inadequacies & he is too afraid that what he went thru will be felt by his son. I hope he'll just acknowledge & accept Healthy and leave Bori with DW.

If this drama deviates from the tested Korean drama formula, my guess is Bori will end up with DW ... remember Bilissful Woman. SH may have fathered Bori's son, but can he be truly a father to him & give the boy the family he needs. SH never loved BR. His having second thoughts now about his pending marriage to SR is all about guilt & remorse on how he treated Bori & their unborn child. He knows full well how it is to live without one parent, the insecurities & inadequacies & he is too afraid that what he went thru will be felt by his son. I hope he'll just acknowledge & accept Healthy and leave Bori with DW.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper but sweetheart if you've read the spoilers and seen the episodes then there's no way it's going to deviate. It's painfully obvious where this is going to go. You can see the difference in the way he treats the two women. In the flashbacks to the island, he and BR were way intimate and he was more caring with her. With SR, yeah he's more serious about the wedding, but he's not as intimate. He treats SR like every other girl he's had. I don't remember SH ever calling BR 'my baby' once in the flashbacks. He's loved her from the beginning, it just took a baby and SR to make him realize it. Yeah, some of it may be attributed to the guilt factor but most of it is love.

Listen, I don't mean to stop you from hoping but we all know where this is going. We'll just have to wait and see if this turns out to be a typical Kdrama.

BTW anybody notice the latest trend in Kdramas on KBS? You know the 'mom abandons kid then resurfaces years later to try and claim them again'? I mean think about it. Sajangnim and Yeonju (JS ex) from this drama, Insu from My Pitiful sister, Jeong Miok from You are My Destiny....anybody catching the drift?

Guest ellabel

I agree. SH doesnt have to marry Bori just so he can be a good father to his child. If ever he will leave SR just becoz of guilt and remorse, wud that make him or even Bori happy in the end? Wouldnt he feel guilty to SR also and to her family esp. SR's mom and sis who accepted him wholeheartedly and believe in him that he will make SR happy. What are all his sacrifices for, getting hit by the dad, agreeing on the physical check-up and risking SR's dad's ire just to see SR. Is that not an indication that he love her? He even felt jealousy when he thot that SR has another boyfriend.

It's funny how IH and SR are in the same position.... or eventually..... IH as a stepmother to JS & YJ's lids while SR will be the stepmom to SH and BR's child. The only difference is SR is the 1st wife (if they will indeed get married) while IH is the second wife. In both instances, the writers can make them both good stepmoms. I think that it will be refreshing to project stepmoms as great moms too rather than the typical witch.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper but sweetheart if you've read the spoilers and seen the episodes then there's no way it's going to deviate. It's painfully obvious where this is going to go. You can see the difference in the way he treats the two women. In the flashbacks to the island, he and BR were way intimate and he was more caring with her. With SR, yeah he's more serious about the wedding, but he's not as intimate. He treats SR like every other girl he's had. I don't remember SH ever calling BR 'my baby' once in the flashbacks. He's loved her from the beginning, it just took a baby and SR to make him realize it. Yeah, some of it may be attributed to the guilt factor but most of it is love.

Hmmm..... I've watch only those eppies shown in KBSWorld so I wouldnt know if there's really no way tat this darama will deviate from the others. Well, there are a few times that I was surprised with the ending most esp. of the dramas that I'm watching.... it's sometimes a good surprise but more often than not Bad surprise like in WHIB..... it's like WTH!!! :o

I beg to disagree on the way SH treats both women. Actually, how SH treated Bori in the island is exactly how he treated all the other women in his life then. Remember that he said only SR made him matured and want to settle down. During his practice in the Island, he still is in his playboy mood and Bori, poor her succumbed to the sleek ways of a city playboy like SH. So, I dont think he loved her from the beginning. Otherwise, he cud have treated her differently when she stayed with them and even after he knew that she was preggy, he cant accept her to the point of having nausea and ulcers and being hospitalized.

Yes, she treated SR differently at first... like a junior peer, a dongseng, somebody he tutored from the past. At least, he did not include her among the girls in his playing field. Surely, SR, with the help of her mom and younger sister, concocted ways and means to let SH notice her and he did, to the point of getting jealous. He may not love her in the beginning but at least, their love developed that they want to get married already.

Still, I'm bothered that SH has not explicitly said "Saranghe" to SR yet when she often say it. There must be a reason to it and if I'm the writer it may be to give me a chance to get SH out of SR's life and straight to Bori's if more fans or viewers will demand their pairing. :rolleyes:

Just my thots. *peace*

Guest lucky_moon

Hope it will ends a happily ever after

I'm starting to think that this drama will exceed 50 Eps even 60

of course it'll not end at 50 Eps with a high rating, PD might extend it to be 60+

What really pissed me is JS ex-wife after all what she did she want to get back with JS & her children, she know how to play dirty by using the children & showing them that she can give them all they want in contrast to their father's,

Btw; Is the stupid Kang Min will show in the upcoming Eps? :D

Edit: I just checked DW profile, he is only 23 years old :mellow: I thought he is at least 27, Go BR & get DW, he is more handsome than SH :lol:

of course it'll not end at 50 Eps with a high rating, PD might extend it to be 60+

Edit: I just checked DW profile, he is only 23 years old :mellow: I thought he is at least 27, Go BR & get DW, he is more handsome than SH :lol:

I think it will be extended as well.....ratings for epsd 40 reached a high of 30....but I hope it will not be more than 60+.

I agree with you....DW IS MORE HANDSOME THAN SH....for the life of me, I can't understand why the girls in the drama find him so dashing and fall all over for him....

Guest babymarzy07

That's because JY and SH are the same type of people. B)

lol. good point though. i guess the only difference will be how SH will turn out later on.

hi carmina, yes i remember blissful woman. ah that drama that just was bleh.

but its possible though to take a different turn. cause its happened before.

we know these tricky PDs can pull stunts.

ellabel, makes a good point. SH can be a good dad to his kid too without marrying BR. it has happened. i think it could be possible.

i felt SR make a change in SH too. i mean it really weird if after all that they decide to not push through

and shift the story. but who knows right.

im really like KTH (DW) good acting here. and yes he is young but sooo handsome.

sigh YJ i cant bear to watch her scenes with IH anymore. and with the kids, how fake i missed you.

and those bribes sheesh with the cellphone when IH said not too. poor EW and IW they must be so confused.

Guest won-won

well based on the preview of epi 41..SH seems like having second thought about the wedding...

can anyone kindly enough to tell me what IS was talking about to SH? :)

Guest lucky_moon

well based on the preview of epi 41..SH seems like having second thought about the wedding...

can anyone kindly enough to tell me what IS was talking about to SH? :)

I think something about to forget about BR & to marry SR.. :sweatingbullets:

I think it will be extended as well.....ratings for epsd 40 reached a high of 30....but I hope it will not be more than 60+.

I agree with you....DW IS MORE HANDSOME THAN SH....for the life of me, I can't understand why the girls in the drama find him so dashing and fall all over for him....

Yup..me too...i felt DW is more handsome than SH.... :)

But as you know, most gals always fall for the naughty & playboy types....... there is a chinese phrase which says something like that 'if a guy is not naughty, gals will not love them'...hahaha.....

But for someone like DW who is boring to some gals out there, they will prefer SH......

cute girl, yes, i was surprised to know that KTH(DW) is that young......i thought he was 26 or 27 too... :lol::lol:

Guest ellabel

That's because JY and SH are the same type of people. B)

In some aspect yes like being unfaithful tho YJ stayed with one guy while SH played the field. However, JY is worst since she's a married woman with kids and apparently no reason to fall for another man except for !ust. <_< . At least, SH is single tho it's no excuse and well.... it was supposed to be what he had become becoz of what happened to his parents... again, not an excuse.

I too cannot tolerate YJ's shameful acts and I really pity the kids since she is using them. They must be very confused already. I can feel IH's helplessness and I hate the fact that YJ can still fool JS after all that she has done.

Wow! KTH (DW) is only 23!!! He looks older but he does have a more angelic face than SH. I guess the casting director made the right choices.

Ep 41 preview (translated from Chinese subs)

YJ: Where? Where did you guys plan to meet up? You guys planed behind my back! Where are you guys meeting?

SH: I want to meet you now, to talk about Bori.

SH's Mother: Bori said she's already forgotten about you. So just forget what happened today. Pretend nothing happened and marry Baek Se Ra. Just do that.

Many thanks cococurst! :)

I too cannot tolerate YJ's shameful acts and I really pity the kids since she is using them. They must be very confused already. I can feel IH's helplessness and I hate the fact that YJ can still fool JS after all that she has done.

Poor kids.....they thought they were finally going to have a complete home/family with IH nuna as their mum...but now....must be so confused why dad suddenly packed up and take them away ?????

I don't think JS was fooled by YJ.....in fact he knows too well how utterly ruthless and evil YJ can be....she will stop at nothing to get what she wants....to the extend of ruining him and her kids to get KM.....and now, she will do the same to IH.....JS just wants to protect IH ....he has seen how YJ can be so shameless and selfish without any hint of conscience....like a bulldozer....charging at IH at her work place....she will not stop until she completely destroys IH's reputation and career and life...... JS can't bear to let that happen.....and he does not know what else to do...except leave IH .........Really feel like pushing YJ off a cliff.....

I know most family dramas will end with the evil person repenting ( My pitiful sister's evil Mrs Kim repented and stayed out of prison) BUT.....I don't want to see YJ's evil deeds forgiven and forgotten.....She should end up like Insu (My pitiful sister ).....DIE !!!!!

Guest silver_beam

Poor kids.....they thought they were finally going to have a complete home/family with IH nuna as their mum...but now....must be so confused why dad suddenly packed up and take them away ?????

I don't think JS was fooled by YJ.....in fact he knows too well how utterly ruthless and evil YJ can be....she will stop at nothing to get what she wants....to the extend of ruining him and her kids to get KM.....and now, she will do the same to IH.....JS just wants to protect IH ....he has seen how YJ can be so shameless and selfish without any hint of conscience....like a bulldozer....charging at IH at her work place....she will not stop until she completely destroys IH's reputation and career and life...... JS can't bear to let that happen.....and he does not know what else to do...except leave IH .........Really feel like pushing YJ off a cliff.....

I know most family dramas will end with the evil person repenting ( My pitiful sister's evil Mrs Kim repented and stayed out of prison) BUT.....I don't want to see YJ's evil deeds forgiven and forgotten.....She should end up like Insu (My pitiful sister ).....DIE !!!!!

Absolutely agree to your analysis, JS & his kids loves IH too much & he has to get away to protect her and his pecious children. Believed that he will end up with IH, both have same names and definitely her father will accept them in marriage when he finally discovers the truth about the missing "son" of his good friend that caused his divorce with IS.

Bori should live happily a fresh life with DW in Chicago after all the help & concern showered upon her in her most troubled times, she has to return her gratitude to DW by accepting him as the father of her son. Bori doesnt deserve SH's love if ever he changes his mind.

Hope the ending wiil be sweet for the 2 families.

Bori doesnt deserve SH's love if ever he changes his mind.

I would have to say that Shinho does not deserve Bori's love. Let's not forget, the thought of marrying her & the baby made him so sick he had to go to the hospital. Go Bori/DongWoo. :P

BRYAN, SILVER BEAM

I agree with you. In addition to your analysis, the two children loves INHO very much like their own mother. It was INHO who first showered them motherly love which they did not experience from their biological mother. To keep hold on the children, YJ keeps on giving them toys and material things but I guess this won't change their love to INHO as I feel it especially by the young girl who always miss and wants to see her.

I hope the "true color" of YJ will soon reveal in front of the children.

Archived