[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest won-won

lol...nice one! Sera and Sinho finally got married.. i hope Bori won't bother them anymore.. hihi

lol..oh please...who's been bothering whom actually?

SR is the one who keep pestering BR with all the questions about the baby...if she wants to keep BR out of her and SH's life, she could just not ignore BR at the pastry shop..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...nice one! Sera and Sinho finally got married.. i hope Bori won't bother them anymore.. hihi

I think you're wrong. They are not married yet just engaged. I seriously hope they do get marry, they deserved to be together. Both are evil ppl....

Bori never really bother SR and SH, SR is the one who always bother BR will her useless concern. I think she will at last be the suspicious one and end up breaknig the secret to SH.

Anyone has watched today's episode ? Any spoiler???

cheese and crackers I see where this is going. From all the spoilers I've read and from what I've seen so far this isn't going to be pretty.

The way I see it, now that SH knows about the baby there's no going back. So what's a guy to do when the mother of his child (and HIS child) try to leave the country with another man?

You guys all say the wedding is going to happen soon right? Now this is just a guess, but what if, hypothetically speaking, BR, the baby, and DW are scheduled to leave for Chicago the day of SH's wedding with SR? He's now forced to choose between his fiancee, whom he claims to love, and BR+baby, who he actually loves.

My intuition says that he's going to run out on his wedding day and show up at the airport to 'claim' BR. He's gonna run out of the wedding hall all like "I'm sorry but there's something I have to do!" and then show up at the airport all like "Please don't go! Give me a chance to be a father to my child, and a good husband! Don't make him grow up without a father!" or something like that. And then SR's dad is going to be all like 'told ya so."

Don't get me wrong, this is just what I think is going to happen. I've seen and read enough to know how painfully obvious the turnout is.

SH's going to find out about everything eventually. Nothing ever stays a secret for long. Especially in Kdramas.

cheese and crackers I see where this is going. From all the spoilers I've read and from what I've seen so far this isn't going to be pretty.

The way I see it, now that SH knows about the baby there's no going back. So what's a guy to do when the mother of his child (and HIS child) try to leave the country with another man?

You guys all say the wedding is going to happen soon right? Now this is just a guess, but what if, hypothetically speaking, BR, the baby, and DW are scheduled to leave for Chicago the day of SH's wedding with SR? He's now forced to choose between his fiancee, whom he claims to love, and BR+baby, who he actually loves.

My intuition says that he's going to run out on his wedding day and show up at the airport to 'claim' BR. He's gonna run out of the wedding hall all like "I'm sorry but there's something I have to do!" and then show up at the airport all like "Please don't go! Give me a chance to be a father to my child, and a good husband! Don't make him grow up without a father!" or something like that. And then SR's dad is going to be all like 'told ya so."

Don't get me wrong, this is just what I think is going to happen. I've seen and read enough to know how painfully obvious the turnout is.

SH's going to find out about everything eventually. Nothing ever stays a secret for long. Especially in Kdramas.

I think you're right. :sweatingbullets:

But :rolleyes:

Since I'm a BR/DW shipper, I'm going to pretend this is my first kdrama and believe that BR and DW will go to the states, get married, raise two children and become finanical magnets! And only when the kids are fully grown will they return to Korea and have SH and SR clean their teeth! (A girl can dream can't she) :blush:

Some caps from epsd 39/40.....looks like YJ suceeded in destroying JS's life for the second time....he has quit his job at Star Music.... and I bet she is going to blame it all on IH.

1234712101318123filewn5.jpg

By [url=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/shui57]'>http://profile.imageshack.us/user/shui57]

1234712188367886fileta4.jpg

By [url=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/shui57]'>http://profile.imageshack.us/user/shui57]

Guest freezspirit

Can anyone tell me what is going on with Jin Ho and Jaera? Please? (Guess i'm going to be ignored yet again...*sighs)

Ok I might be able to answer although not 100% correctly.

Jin Ho has always had a crush on Jaera, she didn't even realise this when he made a romantic event. Jin Ho was deflated and decided to finish the friendship as Jaera had a crush on someone else. (Here I missed something poss. about her singing anyway she was made a laughing stock or made to feel embrassed by the bloke she had a crush on and trys to turn to Jin Ho for support. Jin Ho makes Jaera jealous by hanging out with his sisters work mate.

Anyway now they are in a relationship, Jeara spends alot of the time at his house sort of in the role of daughter-in-law and is hinting to his dad that she would like to marry him in the future - something about double family wedding/marriage.

Yes , no doubt about it unless this drama can proves us wrong . A lot of people say BR still loves SH so they should end up together for the sake of Healthy ..etc

I feel sad for SR and DW though sigh

Guest k3n4uri

Yes , no doubt about it unless this drama can proves us wrong . A lot of people say BR still loves SH so they should end up together for the sake of Healthy ..etc

I feel sad for SR and DW though sigh

Watching the preview for episode 41, it looks like Shinho will have a change of heart. The drama gets more and more interesting. I really don't mind if Bori end up with either DW or SH but I don't want SH to end up with SR.

I feel bad for DW but not for SR. She's such a selfish person when it comes to SH. She deserves to be dumped for all the bad things she has done to Bori. She deserves to be alone and learn from her mistakes.

I kinda feel a little sorry for Shin Ho because everybody kept the truth from him. Although he was such a jerk to Bori during their time together, he is still the father of the baby and at least he deserves to know that truth.

Can anyone tell me what is going on with Jin Ho and Jaera? Please? (Guess i'm going to be ignored yet again...*sighs)

right so like freezspirit said that's all that's happened so far with JinHo and Jaera.

But right now JinHo's going through a rough patch and he's become somewhat of a hermit or recluse or whatever you want to call it. I mean can you imagine how hard it is for him? His mom, who he's been looking for, refuses to see him because his older siblings begged the mom to stay away. And he goes to jail for vandalism.

All the while Jaera tries to be a good GF and comfort him but he won't have any of it because he's hurting too much. Nothing much has happened with them so you haven't missed anything.

Which brings me to another point from my long-a$$ spiel above. In order for JR-JH couple to exist SR-SH can't be. But double-marriages have happened before so we'll see.

Watching the preview for episode 41, it looks like Shinho will have a change of heart. The drama gets more and more interesting. I really don't mind if Bori end up with either DW or SH but I don't want SH to end up with SR.

I feel bad for DW but not for SR. She's such a selfish person when it comes to SH. She deserves to be dumped for all the bad things she has done to Bori. She deserves to be alone and learn from her mistakes.

I kinda feel a little sorry for Shin Ho because everybody kept the truth from him. Although he was such a jerk to Bori during their time together, he is still the father of the baby and at least he deserves to know that truth.

AMEN TO THAT. Bah, I've watched to many dramas for my own good if I can accurately predict how things are going to turn out in the first like 4-5 episodes. XD

I agree with you. FINALLY he finds out the truth. I may feel sorry for SH but not for SR. She knew the truth, and she should have known this was going to happen sooner or later.

& yes, in the beginning, the drama was going so slow, that i stopped watching it, but i recently started watching it and it IS getting interesting and interesting!

It would be good if DW ended up with Bori, but i don't get the feeling that Bori has feelings for DW. Maybe she still has feelings for SH, because she carried a picture of him in her wallet.

& I can't wait for the next episode!

Guest lover4korean

Does anyone know what is the name of the song used on the last radio recording when CS and IH were together reflecting on their flashbacks? In episode 38...

Do you know what the aunt told IH, SH and JH about their mother?

End of epsd 39 : What aunt told IH,SH and JH about their mother

Aunt knows that IH and SH still think that their parents divorced because Insun had an affair. Everyone thinks that too but aunt thinks that it is all a misunderstanding. IH says she even saw that man called Mr.Choi.... Aunt says it is a fact that Insun left with that man, but it is all because of them . Ilnam and Insun's relationship was very bad, Ilnam never took care of the family,he was only concerned with finding someone and always away looking for him ( JS's dad or JS ? ). Insun was left to bear all the responsibility of looking after the family. She did everything she could to raise her kids, from selling cosmetics to washing dishes. Someone from her hometown called Mr Choi saw her working so hard and pitied her so he asked her to help him start a food business. Insun is good at cooking so tried to raise the money .She also wanted Ilnam to come to his senses, so deliberately left home. IH asked why Insun did not tell them all this and bear with all the rumours. Aunt said Ilnam's relationship with Insun was so bad that when Insun tried to explain her reason for the misunderstanding, Ilnam would not listen or believe her. IH still thinks Insun had the affair. Aunt says that whether that is true , only the people concerned will know the truth, but the least her children can do is to believe and trust their mother. That's why Aunt is telling them all this now. IH is still not convinced. .... but I guess IH and SH will start to have doubts now....did they really misunderstood their mother ?

I am thinking that maybe Insun really did not have an affair....but somehow she caused JS's father's suicide because of the money ???? That is why both Insun and Ilnam feel so indebted and ashamed and still looking for the little boy after all these years. Another mystery.... why was Ilnam so obsessed with looking for JS's dad that he neglected his family ????..... and why did that little boy went missing ???

Guest ellabel

^In last week-end ep., I think JS mentioned to IH that he heard ppl saying that somebody, a close friend of his dad caused his death.... tho he said he does not know everything about it. They showed a flashback of when JS was still a young boy, crying hard and his dad is in a morgue/hospital covered by a white cloth with a male adult (i will assume this is IH's dad) crying beside him. Who caused his death, Ilnam or Insun? Did JS got lost before or after his dad died? Was he eventually found and lived with his granny?

I really wish this drama will veer away from the usual K-drama series that I've watched before. I hope this drama will make the difference. It wud be disappointing if SR and SH will not end up together after what they've been thru with SR's dad and SH's dad begging SR's dad to accept SH. Despite their flaws, SR's family esp. SR's mom can also provide a complete family atmosphere for SH. I wud like to believe what SH said that SR made him matured and want to settle down. SR truly wants SH to be happy and to reconcile with his mom. SR has shown him enduring and real love so I wont fault her for being jealous of BR or their baby. I think it's the most natural feeling for a woman who is in love, knowing that he has a son out of wedlock from somebody who is also head-over-heals in love with him. Wouldnt one feel insecure?

SH never ever showed that what he felt for Bori when they were in the island was love. It's just one of those affairs he was having as a playb0y. I pity Bori for falling for him and making a big fool of herself when she wants to trap him into marriage. Of corz, he will think of her once in awhile esp. since she lived with them and was supposed to have carried their child. Where is it a hard and fast rule that you have to marry the one who impregnat3d you even if he does not love you? That's so jurrasic thinking already at this age and time.

BR is a brave woman who wud do anything for her baby so I admire her for that. Since she has made a life of her own already, it wud be great if she will open her heart to DW who has shown her care and affection and now, love. He's such a magnanimous person, caring for somebody else's yet to be born child. He is also a great companion for the lonely Insun, caring for her like she's her own mother.

Oh well...... If only tvs are not that expensive, I cud have crashed mine if only to hurt the evil selfish bi+ch, YJ. Thick-skinned and shameless are understatements for her. She can really make IH's life miserable and wont stop till she gets what she wants. I ha+e it when she wud have the last words when she and IH talks. IH dear, u r much taller and bigger-built than her. Why dont u give her a big smack and strong kick in the a$$ so she wont bother you for a long time? I also dislike JS for being a weakling when it comes to YJ. How can she still manipulate and fool her after all that she's done. He shud know better. Hmp!!!

Archived