GUMMY (거미)

Guest Mirae-chan

Guest tazanya

@madbee --- I think YG just made a misake, from what i can gather gummy is leading take 7 as it stands right now @SBS so my opinon is that there is a high likelihood that May 9th date is for Inkigao

as for the May 8th. I think that is music core cuz the real name of the show is MBC's Show! Music Core. So yeah... to me looks like Gummy will be appearing on the music shows this weekend.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alla

100504 TVN Behind Star - GUMMY ranked YG,Bigbang's members and se7en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1uCpb_RUGQ

guess who #1 and last one???..hehehe

she's so pretty..^0^

4 songs from Gummy’s new album competing for #1 spot on different music charts

Singer Gummy has been given the green lights for her new album ‘Loveless’ released after 2 years.

The title song ‘As A Man’ is up #1 on Mnet chart and also moving up other music charts fast. But what is special this time is that the popular songs from Gummy’s album ‘Loveless’ is different on different music sites.

Currently the title song ‘As A Man’ is up #1 on Mnet and Dosirak. ‘Because Of You’ is doing well at #2 on Cyworld, and ‘There is no Love’ is up #10 on Melon. At the same time the song ‘What to do” is also doing very well up on charts. With that, it seems that 4 songs out of the album are all competing with one another on various charts.

Even though there are also sites where all the songs including the title song are all doing well up the chart, but the case where different songs are popular on different charts is the first time for Gummy, and even officials are surprised to see this. A YG Entertainment rep said, “While Gummy was preparing for the album, the songs ‘There is no love’ and ‘As a man’ is to show a transformation in Gummy while ‘Because Of You’ and ‘What to do’ is the usual ballad R&B genre which Gummy will do. This is an album that will show both Gummy’s new features as well as her usual style. We see that this may be why different songs are up popular on different album charts.”

Meanwhile, Gummy will have her comeback stage on MBC Music Core on 8th May

cr:Kbites

nice^^..she receives lots of love^^

can't wait for her comeback

after countless times of listening to the whole album,I can't choose which one is my fav anymore

i love all the songs equally..hehehe

now,I'm addicted to the first track..her voice is just..so amazing!

I've been watching her live showcases and she's giving me goosebumps with each performance. I'm so happy that she's finally released some new songs. I've been needing her kind of soul and powerful vocals to listen to. It's really so calming, which is needed in this stressful economy.

I'm really looking forward to her performances on the music shows. It'll be really refreshing to see someone with a musical soul on those shows.

Oddly enough, I'm having a really hard time getting a full english translation of her track listing. So if anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Guest madbee

@tazanya: Thanks for clearing that up! Looking forward to her performances then. :D

Glad to see that her album is doing well and that 3/6 songs are being promoted.

Guest choong jae

here album IS SO GOOD! and so are her live performances on youtube. as everyone already commented, her voice live sounds just the same as in the MV's. i also like her new look in the performance. her straight hair and medium length looks really good on her.

[CHART] Gaon Weekly Singles Chart: April 25-May 1

* i wonder what song they are talking about, because "Loveless" is the name of the album, there isn't any song in the album that is titled Loveless right? Anyways, Gummy is at #3

20100506164453553391.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

* i wonder what song they are talking about, because "Loveless" is the name of the album, there isn't any song in the album that is titled Loveless right? Anyways, Gummy is at #3

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/20100506164453553391.jpg

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

There is no love

because the chart is from 25th april to 1st May

i think next week we'll see more songs from her album in TOP20

Gummy- 어떡해 MV

is this official MV or fanmade?

i wonder what movie this is?

Guest madbee

I'm guessing Loveless is the official English name of 사랑은 없다. She's doing well against the competition. :D

is this official MV or fanmade?

i wonder what movie this is?

It's the OST for The Housemaid. I think the video is legit.

Guest shinhdeplol

i was watching MuBank's K-Chart, and Gummy was #16 there :)

congrats~ she has just come back and that ranking is quite okay :D

Guest Alla

wow..at the Gaon Chart..^_^

today is her comeback stage

Good Luck to her

Gummy fighting!...can't wait to see her live performance

which I am 200% sure that it will give me chills again^^

Guest blackjackVip

i love her song "what should i do"

i've been listening to it yesterday...love the emotion she puts in it while singing :)

but, does anybody here have the eng. translated lyrics to that song? i wanna know what she's saying..hehe

Guest MidnightByul

Her comeback is coming very VERY soon. Let's cheer for her, alongside all of YG Family, huh?

Gummy fighting!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I just saw Inkigayo performance list, I believe Gummy is also making her comeback there! So no more 1 performance per week thing by YG (?) Anyhow, I can't wait to see her on Music Core tonight! I'll definitely comeback to spazz later! I wonder how many songs she's performing?

Archived