Sun and Moon (acapella)

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
Kim from Miss Saigon
I've never seen Miss Saigon myself =X I'm just in love with Lea Salonga's singing ^_^ And I wish I could be even a tenth as good as her someday. This is a very quick and short clip, just Kim's part. If anyone has the karaoke or piano instrumental for this song, feel free to let me know =] I think it sounds much more beautiful with piano. The lyrics and the melody are just gorgeous. First time posting an acapella clip, I think. *nervous* >Sun and Moon -------------- Sun and Moon You are sunlight and I moon Joined by the gods of fortune Midnight and high noon Sharing the sky We have been blessed, you and I... You are sunlight and I moon Joined here Bright'ning the sky With the flame Of love...

wow. is all i can say.. short yet beautiful. once again, i want to bottle ur voice and keep it to myself =X. on a side note, u said blessed kinda awkwardly xp.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lunalie

hahaha i recently got obsessed with this song too. the lyrics are great. is this from lea salonga's "audition" clip? i feel like there is some unsteadiness and pitch, especially on end notes where you have to hold, and some high notes are weak. the last note sounds off :/ as usual your tone is pretty though

you know what i keep singing? on my own. i really want to hear ima castro too, but i can't find her at all T_T

wow. is all i can say.. short yet beautiful. once again, i want to bottle ur voice and keep it to myself =X. on a side note, u said blessed kinda awkwardly xp.

I think it's just 'cause the word is pronounced "bles-SED" (two syllables as opposed to one), but I think that is how the original singer sang it right? So.. yup =)

Good try nonetheless =) You should try the whole song!

Guest fantasiimaker

DK. - haha ^_^ thanks for coming back and visiting =)

lunalie - XD I suck at acapella. I don't think I can hold the pitch well enough without bg music..yeah it's from her audition clip lol, but she also sang it on stage.

jho - T_T I want the sheet music.

I will post I Think I .. shortly..... :P

Post it. NOW. :ph34r:

littlebabytina16 - <3

Guest crackednut

woah...you sound a lot like Lea Salonga... o.o

very pretty...sounded like it could have beent he original ^^

Archived