[movie 2009] The Naked Kitchen 키친

Guest cheli001

Guest cheli001

Does anyone knows the origin of the song sung by JJH at the carpark?

Is the song included in the OST? Any clues appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know about SMA, but I fell in love right away with JJH and his song! :wub:

Yes its included

track #17: 두레의 노래 (사랑밖엔 난 몰라)

the lyrics - combination of french and korean.

dunno if the orignal song is korean or not. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes its included

track #17: 두레의 노래 (사랑밖엔 난 몰라)

the lyrics - combination of french and korean.

dunno if the orignal song is korean or not. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks cheli001, I think originally is an old Korean trot, no wonder I found it familiar.

Amazing, JJH revive this song with a mixture of French and Korean and makes it so wonderful!

Shall buy the OST! Thanks!

Guest vesnamichelle

Hello!

In one of the previous posts pongky was kind enough to put the link for this page http://lets-look.com/index.php?showtopic=17945 with download links for the movie (without subs).

For this, big thanks, pongky! :D

There, i found the transcript for JJH's song. I'm sorry, I couldn't translate it, 'couse I don't speak french. And from what I've heard in the movie, he sings the song completely in french and only the last verse is in korean.

So, here it is:

"Dès lors que vous êtes près de moi

Je m'évanouis dans vos regards

Hier, la gorge nouée

Aujourd'hui grâce à vous

Demain je sais viendra la joie

Sans grâce et sans masque, non non

Seule la tendresse pouvait m'épancher le coeur

Et donner à l'oubli tous ces moments vécus

Car depuis vous je me sens impuissabt

En votre absence

Je ne connais que l'amour. "

Credit for posting the lyrics goes to debby @ www.lets-look.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

Finally, I was able to watch the movie after downloading from CB.

It was good. Nice acting.

Guest hyorifan

watched it. it was pretty good. looks lovely and a little weird..

i really loved it. joo jihoon was acting good. i feel sorry about his news btw

when the dvd releases you will be able to watch it with eng subs

Guest vesnamichelle

I am bearing some good news. :w00t:

It's finally here :D!

The Naked Kitchen DVD

With english subs!!!!!!

I found it here:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/1020230610-0-0-0-en/info.html

Guest addict.user

hello XD you can find english subs here: AC3 version, BiFOS version

thx for info and download it.

watch again and now understand all.

no matter what happened, this is good movie and Joo Ji-hoon and shin min-ah are so matched and his performance is much better than previous movies or drama.

I assume that will reject the propose of ex-husband and will meet with first love.

Wish can solve the drug case recently happened and continue rising career with better performance.

Cheer Joo Ji-hoon

torrents to download:

http://twistedtorrents.com/browse.php?do=s...rch_type=t_both

Thanks cheli001, I think originally is an old Korean trot, no wonder I found it familiar.

Amazing, JJH revive this song with a mixture of French and Korean and makes it so wonderful!

Shall buy the OST! Thanks!

listened to original and cover version by Horan. as well Gu Hye Sun in BoF.

but i think Ju Jihun version is more appealing and romantic.

i wonder if they will release the full lenght of his version? anyone know? if you have pls upload it here.

심수봉 (Shim Su Bong) - 사랑밖엔 난 몰라 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7C0EQRU

Horan - 사랑밖엔 난 몰라 - http://www.mediafire.com/?zguz2tzde2z

credit: dramabeans and soompi [song battle thread]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lisalisa313

hmmm can anyone explain the ending to me? I'm confused, is she getting back together with Sang In?

Guest selvaspeedy

hmmm can anyone explain the ending to me? I'm confused, is she getting back together with Sang In?
she left both of them, so Durae went back to France and she got a divorce with Sangin. In the end Sangin proposed to her, but she didn't say yes. I don't think she'll get back to him, cause it looks like she still has feelings for both men so she doesn't wanna hurt anyone of them. Maybe she'll stay alone and raise the baby by herself.... though I wanted her to end up with Durae!!!!! <_< <_< poor guy when he cried alone in the plane :tears:

I just love JJH and SMA couple :wub: after seeing Mawang I was so craving for more of them... they didn't even have a proper hug in the drama :huh: thanks god I got my wish (and more) in this movie :Pbut WHY didn't they end up together dammit :tongue2:

Guest ripgal

The movie was okay... didn't think it was that great or anything. The acting was mediocre at best, Joo Ji Hoon has done better.

I thought the ending was appropriate for all of them altho it was more open-ended. At least Sang In and Mo Rae still managed to keep their relationship/friendship in-tact. As for Du Re, I didn't feel that bad for him because I didn't really get his connection with Mo-Rae anyway. It seemed a bit too sudden and rushed to me, that he and Mo-Rae would just fall in love together just like that. Thought he was more of a tool to make Mo-Rae realise that she was never really in love with Sang In and rather, was just too dependant on having Sang In as a confidante and big brother.

Guest lisalisa313

ahhhhh thanks for the reply! :) That's what I thought happened, just wasn't sure. Anyways, I agree with you completely I wish she and Du-re would have ended up together, they were so cute together/ :( Oh well... the movie was really good anyways!

Guest jjowah

i like this movie. it was very pretty to watch. the color palette was calming... the interiors, locations, characters clothes, food all matched

Archived