Snsd Tiffany Is Out Of Control!

Guest mochamist

Guest mochamist

(delete if posted)
I just found a bunch of articles about her 'attitude' problem, and I'm extremely shocked that someone from Girls' Generation would be so rude to other Korean celebrities because even though I found them annoying ever since they debuted, I didn't think they would bash on fellow celebrities. I don't even think it's them; it's just Tiffany. Tiffany has caused not one, but like three incidents in which she made a rude or hurtful remark. I mean, just because you've gained a bit of popularity doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want. Seriously, who does she think she is? Making fun of Shinhwa??!! What was she thinking? She needs to come back down to Planet Earth ASAP. Either that, or she is just asking for antis.

On a recent episode of KBS Champagne, Girls' Generation member Tiffany, revealed her true colors with an arrogant, snob like remark, angering netizens as well as fans.

Tiffany, who thinks she's better than everyone because she is from America, cut off Kim Ji Suk while he was singing "Too Good to be True" (ironically like her perceived personality). Tiffany stated, that he had a bad accent and took over by singing it the "correct way." Due to this slick move, Tiffany has been under a large amount of scrutiny from netizens as well as fans.

I guess she didn't know Kim Ji suk studied and obtained an English degree in England, of course he's going to have an accent - Tiffany is the typical Californian airhead. There's nothing wrong with trying to correct someone, but trying to do so in a holier-than-thou way, not to mention someone who's older than her - shows her true colors.

________________________________________________________________________________

Actor Kim Ji Suk, who studied abroad in England, was criticized for his “incorrect” English pronunciation by American-native Tiffany.

During the KBS 2TV “Champagne” that aired May 17, MC Shin Bong Sun requested a personal serenade from actor Kim Ji Suk, who was a guest on the show. He sang for her a popular pop song “Can’t Take my Eyes Off You.”

But the instant he finished singing, SNSD Tiffany criticized his English pronunciation, saying, “Your pronunciation of the entire song is wrong.” Kim Ji Suk was taken aback and felt so embarrassed that he could not hold his head up for the rest of the show. Making the situation worse, Tiffany allowed herself to sing the song with the “correct” English pronunciation, not noticing that Kim Ji Suk’s face was getting redder.

In reality, Kim Ji Suk immigrated to England to study abroad during middle school. He returned to Korea after his 3rd year in high school to finish his education, eventually studying German at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. He also received English and German teaching credentials. As an actor he gained a lot of popularity in the 2008 hit sitcom “I Hate You, But It’s Fine”, starring along side Han Ji Hye. He also received a lot of praise during the sitcom for his amazing English skills. This sitcom received over 40% ratings and is ranked as the #1 broadcasted drama of the year.

Netizens who saw this episode commented, “I agree that Kim Ji Suk’s English is not perfect, but Tiffany went overboard,” “Kim Ji Suk studied abroad in England and he is fluent in English; Tiffany was very inconsiderate and ignorant of her surrounding.” Tifanny’s obvious lack of discretion has caused uproar among netizens.

20080523_tiffany_big.jpgSource: allkpop & Sportsseoul

Girls' Generation Apologizes for Cutting Down Jun Jin

Girls' Generation members made a guest appearance on Melon DMB Radio on the 14th, and insulted senior singer, Jun Jin of Shinhwa.

The girls made a mockery of Jun Jin, who is currently performing his solo single "Come ('와' Wa)," by calling him Junstin Jinberlake and imitating his dance moves, while laughing hysterically. Although Jun Jin pretty much deserves to be made fun of, as he's downright ridiculous, fan girls and the entertainment companies beg to differ. Furious fan girls raided online message boards with words of anger, even Jun Jin's entertainment company, Open World Entertainment, demanded an apology.

On the 22nd, the girls visited Jun Jin's dressing room at Mnet M!Countdown and apologized.

Unfortunately, Girls' Generation didn't do enough cutting down, as Jun Jin's hair is still intact. Seriously, the man looks like he had his head flushed down a toilet, then pinkberry slapped by each of the 9 members of Girls' Generation, actually, that kind of is what happened, isn't it? Source: allkpop

She also said Shin Hye Sung's voice sounded like a goat, which is worse. [his vocals are amazing, btw] I feel kind of bad that all of snsd had to apologize for what she did because they work hard. The only ones I like are taeyeon, jess and yuri. The rest of them seem well-mannered and quiet, except for Tiffany who seems to like any kind of attention. -.- I also found out she is friends with Jessica H.O.? (the one who commented online that Boa and Daniel Henney were homosexuals -.-)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missxsmiles

The fans are saying Tiffany was just following the script, but I don't buy it. Yes, some shows are scripted, but not everything. We will never know whether it was really scripted or not, so saying "she was only following the script!" doesn't help. What we do know is that Tiffany said it and therefore she's facing the consequences. Oh, and I predict this topic will be closed very soon. :lol:

Guest superstar`kiss

This better be old news..<_<

BlaH..GOOD that they apologized to Junjin..I would've *%*(%^&$%!!!!!! :angry:

SO rude..expecially when JiSuk's had MORE expeirence than her..

NO ONE should EVER use the excuse of "BEING TOO GOOD BECAUSE I'M FROM AMERICA.."

Now THAT's--the ONLY ridiculous thing besides Junjin's hair..<_<

:fury:

Guest alainachen_604

wow tsk tsk tiff i cant believe she said that...

& omg shes friends with jessica h.o?

since when O___o

Guest hyuksu

Honestly, what's with people opening threads thats just going to lead to bashing and end up having the thread close?

Yes, it's old news.

Btw, Tiffany was referring to Hyesung's vibrato or something like that when she called him a goat. (read it somewhere on soshified)

She just didn't choose the right words. :x

Guest annameg

HMMH.. this thread's gonna create FLAME.^^;

better be closed soon before soshified people sees this^^

*shakes head*

it might be scripted. or else they wouldve cut the parts out right?

but if this is true, then tiff is messed up...

if this is NOT true, then the FANS are^^

Guest iya.donghae

Bleh, they're entertainers, the least they should do is embarrass themselves.

Let's face it, we don't actually know the true face of our idols. All we know is the bubbly personality, the "dorky" face, and the "OMG SO CUTE" expressions they make. We probably would know about basic facts like their height, weight, ideal person, car plate, etc, but never the attitude, because entertainers are marketed that way. Even in the so-called reality shows, some act just to gain more popularity. That's just how it is. We never know whats behind that pretty face.

I hate the "OMG S/HE CAN'T BE DOING/SAYING THOSE STUFF COZ SHE'S SO NICE!!!" comments. What? You're not even that close to say so. Or maybe you met them once or twice on the road and asked for an autograph. of course they'd be somewhat nice. Those kinds of defense are useless and baseless, imo. And assuming someone's attitude based on the image they show is just plain bs. :|

...and the script excuse is so old. They should have at least enough common sense to just avoid doing anything unnecessary even if it was on the script.

PS: I am not a hater of any idol groups. I honestly don't care what they do with their lives anymore, as long as they make music. That's what they're here for.

Guest missxsmiles

wow tsk tsk tiff i cant believe she said that...

& omg shes friends with jessica h.o?

since when O___o

Ever since she's been training in Korea with SM, I believe. But I don't see what her being friends with Jessica has to do with this. Haha.

Guest superstar`kiss

Ever since she's been training in Korea with SM, I believe. But I don't see what her being friends with Jessica has to do with this. Haha.

Jessica Ho also said some things about celebs..<_<

... and the bashing begins ... again -_-

Actually Soshi subs is about to release the sub version of that radio, and what exactly happened, was that, Sunny was asking the girls about their talents, like imitations and what not, and then Sooyoung, was like Tiffany can do this really good "Wa" impression, and Tiffany was like "No~" the whole time, and then gave in. And honestly, if haters would just watch the video, instead of reading riduclous blog crap write ups, it was all in the good spirit of the radio, and good fun. The girls personally apolgized to JunJin back stage, and he just laughed the matter off, obviously if he's fine with it, then I don't understand why everyone else has to make a big deal out of it, when the person who was being imitated thought it was fine. That shows how ... nitpicky the fans are and how desperately they want to point out Tiffany's flaws. Heck she's human, she makes mistakes, accept it and move on. Also it wasn't only Tiffany that did the Wa thing, you can see all the girls at one point doing it on the radio, it was for fun, but obviously netizens can't handle that.

Hyesung, once again Tiffany was referring to his vibrato. Maybe her word choice wasn't good for that, but she loves Hyesung and his music, so yeah .. whatever netizens can say she disrespected him, but the fact of the matter is she holds high regards for him.

If you watch Champagne, you can tell they edited it out, because right after he sang, she did. She DID not interrupt him. English is her first language, and if she wants to show off a bit, let her. Btw if you haven't seen or know what Champagne is about, don't effing come in here and say that it was wrong for her to do that, the whole purpose of Champagne is to entertain and the concept of the show is putting the male guests on the spot because they are fitting for BS's love.

And for those saying sorry to the rest of SNSD for what Tiffany did, needs to get a grip. Tiffany is part of SNSD, and if she makes a mistake, all the girls made a mistake, and that is the mentality of SNSD, the power of nine, and has always been. If you start disliking Tiffany, then you're not a SNSD fan, because without one girl, SNSD wouldn't be SNSD.

Guest rozeng1122

this is old news... :huh:

please close

why open this thread if you know there is going to be bashing

Guest ohhreallynow

script or not, I don't find it acceptable.

it's offensive and Tiffany could had told the PD that she didn't want to say it

it's not like she had a gun to her head and she has to say it

and I hate the fact that some Soshi fans is defending her

Guest jingaling.

this is oldddd.

the way the article states it, makes her seem rude.

& allkpop is not a reliable source.

if you watch the actual clips, she's just playing around.

in many other variety shows, celebs 'insult' each other -_-

Guest CitrusFlower

I'm so good in english! I'm from America so all the other Asians aren't as good as me :rolleyes: Scripted? I don't think so, no one would script something like this in the first place and SM would of never agree to have her say these things

Archived