★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest donna_xD

ok my eyes are really bad or i am just dumb but i can't make out what that is??? is it the "R' cap or something??? please explain i am so lost??? hehehehehe

I don't get it either... did li yin wear the same hat before? =D

It is the R hat. R for Ri In. Get it? :)

AND GUYS!

I really don't think it would say SuYin. I want it to, but they can't go around telling the world

... yet.

Am I right?

But if you looks closely, it looks like it might say "Angel" ?

Timeless... ANGEL.

Haha, I don't know. What matters is that we know it says Timeless. That's good enough for me =)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest capri-shiqi

Thanks girls, for all the PMs to tell me not to worry!

^^

I'm feeling better already, all my guilt is gone.

and I'm pretty much fine!

And thank you to everyone who said that YOU LOVE ME!

Cause I LOVE YOU too!! ^^

I will continue to share if I find something, but depends on what info it is,

if it's really important, I'll PM those who post usually and are trustable,

no worries! :lol:

Sidenote for everyone: Please do not make up lies in SuYin thread about SuYin. *Not that anyone has done that yet* I just don't want this kind of people around. It will just make SuYin look stupid and fake. Hope you understand, ne? ^^ Trust me, whatever we say here, people from China and Korea are able to read it.

Cause fans from China and Korea stalks Soompi.

Remember the saying, you need 10 lies to cover 1 lie. *cheers*!! ^^

Guest liljdazngal06

It is the R hat. R for Ri In. Get it? :)

AND GUYS!

I really don't think it would say SuYin. I want it to, but they can't go around telling the world

... yet.

Am I right?

But if you looks closely, it looks like it might say "Angel" ?

Timeless... ANGEL.

Haha, I don't know. What matters is that we know it says Timeless. That's good enough for me =)

hmmmm "TIMELESS ANGELS" THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE ACTUALLY HEHEHEHEHE BUT I STILL SEE THE "AND" LOL BUT YES "TIMELESS" IS ALL WE NEED TO SEE.....

AND

Capri-shigi i love u and i hope that u are ok and i am glad that we have u to share stuff with us this thread wouldn't be the same without u my dear............. *HUGS* but i understand and i hope that nothing bad happened to u<3

capri-shiqi - Yes, we all love you!

`Niiie - haha... love that picture of Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun.

Junsu is trying to stop Changmin while Yoochun helping out to tell Changmin to be quiet...hehe

Yes, I miss those Suyin moments.

liljdazngal06 - hehe...I read your posts and you sound very hyper today. Too much love for Suyin...ehhh...yeah..we all are! :D

OMG a new page & no one posted the picture...SHOCKER...

Well since it's a new page I'm gonna do it...because i'm a dork like that..lol

jstimeless.jpg

^again just to clear this up before anyone says...THAT IS A REAL & RECENT PHOTO OF JUNSU.

YES HE IS WEARING A TIMELESS SHIRT...it is NOT PS...

& I think the front of the shirt says "Timeless" it's back...

I refuse to think otherwise til someone proves me wrong...lol

plumblossoms: Yeah I might be leaving too..soompi just doesn't feel the same anymore, it's like ppl can't voice their opinions anymore w/o being attacked..so i rather go somewhere else. I'll still be here to spazz with you girls & vist my other favorite threads but not as much as before.

Sisters, I'm gonna make a suyin thread at Fresh Melodi (click my banner) that way we can spazz all we want there as well. Come join...

Sidenote for everyone: Please do not make up lies in SuYin thread about SuYin. *Not that anyone has done that yet* I just don't want this kind of people around. It will just make SuYin look stupid and fake. Hope you understand, ne? ^^ Trust me, whatever we say here, people from China and Korea are able to read it.

Cause fans from China and Korea stalks Soompi.

Remember the saying, you need 10 lies to cover 1 lie. *cheers*!! ^^

Carmen is so right on this.

Sisters just wanna clarify everything we post in here is something we heard from a friend that seen it

or pictures that are REAL (except those PS ones that we do for fanfic posters & stuff)

but other than that everything we say in here should be strictly suyin truth.

NO LIES!! I'm not saying anyone is lying in here but I seen a lot of lies going around on soompi

about things that we know are lies because there are other logics & facts that proves against those lies.

So we don't want any lies being told in here k girls.

Plus I highly doubt any of us suyin sisters will lie about what they read or seen that's related to suyin

I mean we love our couple/pairing too much to be liars. That's why we have each other to point out

the flaws & we all think cleary before we say anything.

Guest lovehyuksu

So I'm talking to my lovely cousin on the phone & we're

discussing AFTERGLOW & what certain parts of the song

mean, when she suddenly goes, "Do you remember how

someone mentioned that Cassiopeia probably knows alot

of their moments & keeps them down low? The part in his

song where it translates, 'no matter how many times

they find us' reminded me of that."

Just wanted to share that with everyone. Hehe. Junsu's

Timeless Shirt made my day, but that comment made my

night. ^^

And I didn't say this earlier, but I wanna say thanks to all

of the people who posted pictures and bumping the thread

up! You are all simply amazing! (:

Edit: SuYin-ed a page with nothing to share. ^^;

capri-shiqi - Yes, we all love you!

`Niiie - haha... love that picture of Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun.

Junsu is trying to stop Changmin while Yoochun helping out to tell Changmin to be quiet...hehe

Yes, I miss those Suyin moments.

liljdazngal06 - hehe...I read your posts and you sound very hyper today. Too much love for Suyin...ehhh...yeah..we all are! :D

hello!everyone! i a new comer here!

and as you guys,i also a fans of suyin.

i've spent a lot time reading the forum. and i was crazy about what i have read.

you know, it's forbidden to talk about this cp in China websits because some anti fans will wouldn't approve of that.

it also may make them hate riin.

then i found here, it's really a good place.

junsu wearing the timeless shirt. i was like 'OMFG!' :inches closer to the screen: 'OMFG! HE'S ACTUALLY WEARING A TIMELESS SHIRT!!' and then i was like 'no wonder this thread jumped like ten pages since last night!' haha, i was checking this thread this morning before school but i had to backtrack so much - i was like 'omg...what news came out??' yeah, i just finally got the time to backtrack. and i'm glad i did! :D :saves picture:

dude...i want that timeless shirt!

:lol: lol, i think it's funny how we keep reposting the picture on every new page. lol. not that i tire of that picture. :spazzes more:

capri-shiqi: i don't think i've ever told you but you rock! thanks for sharing all those wonderful suyin news!

seeing that picture has re-ignited my love for suyin! :goes to listen to timeless:

i should come back to this thread more often! :D

WELCOME TO THE SUYIN PAGE MEYI!! :D

lovehyuksu: yay you suyin'd a page...& nothing to share it's okay i'll share something for you..

& that is:

jstimeless.jpg

TADA!! The picture again :D

I'm sorry i know sisters I'm such a dork for reposting the picture but COME ON NOW!!

This is like PROOF...his showing his love for Timeless & his giving major hints.

His telling us suyin sisters that "yes you girls are so right we are together"... :D

oh & lovehyuksu your so right about the lyrics...Cassies know alot of things but they

keep it on the d/l from others because they don't want their boys business being put

out in the public.

nobody notice me?

please!!

i want to ask a question about that radio thing......

junsu said that he asked riin to come out with him to eat, but riin didn't want to go,because she wanted to practice more. however, she end up going with him.

where can i saw this radio?

or can you give me the original words of this news!!

i'm excited with this !

Guest TaiTsuki

meyi: Khehe someone did notice you. *points to Marmar*

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!

I think that clip can be found on Youtube. But I am sure the Suyin Sisters will give link.

But I am still smiling about that pic.

Lena unnie: Post up the lyrics thingy with how it fit Suyin soon please!

Khehe

And I want to say Fighting to all the Suyin sisters ^^

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

nobody notice me?

please!!

i want to ask a question about that radio thing......

junsu said that he asked riin to come out with him to eat, but riin didn't want to go,because she wanted to practice more. however, she end up going with him.

where can i saw this radio?

or can you give me the original words of this news!!

i'm excited with this !

welcome! & sadly, I only have the text:

Well, I don't know if this is helping to answer well, just it sort of has to do with her and Jae Joong. Well, I was litening to a radio station a few days ago, Park Myung Soo's radio station, (i'm in korea), and TVXQ was a guest to tell about their album, and Park MS as Xiah about him and Jang Li Yin, and everybody was like "She's such a cute girl!" Especially jae Joong said it first <333 hahah then xiah was like "Yeah, she has a lot of eh gyo (cuteness), and she can sing so well." So I'm guessing their quite close. And then he talked about one of the eh gyo's she did. LOL

And they were talking about how they were eating (Xiah and Li Yin), and Li Yin didn't want to eat cause she wanted to practice her singing for her recording, but she ended up eating and almost choked or something,

JunSu said ,"Very cute girl, she sings very well, I was shocked she could sing that well for her age." (Something along those lines)

JaeJoong "VERY VERY cute girl."

Micky "Has great ehgyo!"

YunHo "really kind."

cr:ginaaax3@soompi

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap.../jstimeless.jpg

^again just to clear this up before anyone says...THAT IS A REAL & RECENT PHOTO OF JUNSU.

YES HE IS WEARING A TIMELESS SHIRT...it is NOT PS...

& I think the front of the shirt says "Timeless" it's back...

I refuse to think otherwise til someone proves me wrong...lol

Holy mother of pearl. And he's going to be wearing that on camera?!

I can't believe that. O_______O I've been convinced for the past three/four months that he's not allowed to interact with other SM celebrities (except those who are older in age, e.g. CSJH) publicly (e.g. at concerts), but O_____O wow, Junsu, what made you buy that shirt?!

I would like the reason. Especially at a time when you're planning your comeback for Korea and Cassiopeia is going crazy. O______O

Do tell.

Wearing a R hat, playing Timeless on the piano

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3705/xiahpianope5.png

Celena8899 PM some more pics she said: she don't know actually, but was searching for Timeless and Junsu, and that pic pop up haha.

I don't think he's playing "Timeless". There were no "facts" or "rumours" surrounding that picture because it was taken at his home when he returned home for a short winter break back in January.

lol junsu wearing the timeless shirt

hahaha cute

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/897/ssdfasfdg2.jpg

Love your graphic! It's really pretty!!

Ohemgee.

Everyone in here is so hyped up about Junsu's TIMELESS shirt XD

kyaha.

But that shirt is clearly a sign!

an evidence!

a proof!

muahaha.

[heh. first post in here, i think. sorry for my weirdness ^^;]

welcome! & sadly, I only have the text:

how can i find this radio?

it's big news ! i know that DBSK is fond of her but maybe other members just treat her as a small sister, junsu seems different.

anyway. thanks for your information.

thanks for your welcome!

i will come more often! this forum is great!

WELCOME Yanchi. to the SUYIN THREAD!!

Tiff: I'll do the lyrics tonight...& i'll be back with some suyin connection.

Holy mother of pearl. And he's going to be wearing that on camera?!

I can't believe that. O_______O I've been convinced for the past three/four months that he's not allowed to interact with other SM celebrities (except those who are older in age, e.g. CSJH) publicly (e.g. at concerts), but O_____O wow, Junsu, what made you buy that shirt?!

I would like the reason. Especially at a time when you're planning your comeback for Korea and Cassiopeia is going crazy. O______O

Do tell.

No he didn't wear it during filming. He wear it after filming. I don't think he was allow to wear the shirt during the filming because it would give out WAY too much hints. So he put the shirt on after they were done filming FO.

Guest splendidlure

wow. 238 pages? For a minute there, I thought I was in the "korean music" thread.

I don't think I've seen any other pairing in korean celebs thread reaching 200+ pages.

Congrats.

No he didn't wear it during filming. He wear it after filming. I don't think he was allow to wear the shirt during the filming because it would give out WAY too much hints. So he put the shirt on after they were done filming FO.

Bahhhh, but regardless, I want to know why he bought it?! Because even if he's not going to be flaunting it on-camera, why did he buy it?! Cross that, why did he wear it when he knew/knows Cassiopeia is tracking his every move?!

Has anyone checked out TVXQ's Korean fansites and ZLY's Korean fansites about this?

This is bewildering.

But exciting.

And makes me terribly fangirly. <3

^ I know exactly how you feel Wendy, lol.

capri-shiqi & marmar

you girls took the words right out of my mouth. I think us

Suyiners can get a little overprotective sometimes ^^ it's

fun watching everyone spazz but liars... well, they'll be in

heck of a lot of trouble by other Suyiners. a toast to you

both for your encouraging and honest words =)

meyi & Yanchi.

aww, welcome to the thread. I see you're new to soompi

as well =) hope you come by more often <333

stayfreemymisery__`

lol, I never get tired of reading about that radio show :)

gosh I love you girls. this thread is seriously my anti-drug.

Guest liljdazngal06

So I'm talking to my lovely cousin on the phone & we're

discussing AFTERGLOW & what certain parts of the song

mean, when she suddenly goes, "Do you remember how

someone mentioned that Cassiopeia probably knows alot

of their moments & keeps them down low? The part in his

song where it translates, 'no matter how many times

they find us' reminded me of that."

Just wanted to share that with everyone. Hehe. Junsu's

Timeless Shirt made my day, but that comment made my

night. ^^

And I didn't say this earlier, but I wanna say thanks to all

of the people who posted pictures and bumping the thread

up! You are all simply amazing! (:

Edit: SuYin-ed a page with nothing to share. ^^;

omo you just made my night too heheheheheh awww i love ur cousin hehehehehhe but yes i do agree with u i think that line is seriously hinting as well as the TIMELESS SHIRT hehehhehe

meyi awww dear we are so glad to have another suyin lover so welcome and don't feel like no one notices u because we all read every single post so don't be upset and i believe someone already replied to ur request but yeah if we can help we will definately do it so no worries.........

SIMPLYSMILES i know i want one too hehehhehe i really do wonder if someone gave it to him or what??? and why out of all the shirts he has he had to just wear that one *cough* totally showing love to his girl eh??

marmar I MUST SAY THAT I LOVE U *HUGS* u r so cute heheheh keep showing that pic hehehehehe and awww please don't leave us.......we can't do it without all suyin sisters it wont be the same.........why is everyone leaving.......wah.........*tears*

Archived