★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest liljdazngal06

nghhh..after what donna_xD's post, im not sure what's spam or not anymore '~'

didn't sleep last night [shakes chubby fist at day_dreamer for writing "my best friend's wedding"]...and now im backlogging...so giddy :DDD

edit: in an attempt to make my spam-y post less...spam-y..

my favorite fanvid yet (im sure many have watched this before, but..so what?! BD)

suyin tribute (i'd rather)

OMG i actually cried..........awww it was so good u did a great job my dear suyin sister.......ahhh i think its my fav so far.........ah sorry i haven't been posting alot i am trying to finish the next chap for my suyin fanfic hehehe awwww i feel the same way as everyone SUYIN DEPRIVED be back later everyone

SUYIN SISTERS AJA AJA HWAITING :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsjliyin

i've been reading alot of ur comments these last few days and there are indeed quite a lot of suyin sweet moments.

some of u been sayin ur feeling suyin deprived, hopefully i can cheer u up and make u smile a bit :)

this might be random or mentioned b4 but talking about similarities..has any1 fort that there laugh is similar?..its so cute

we all know junsu is also famous 4 his eu kyang kyang

but i was watchin sum of liyin vids and when she proper laughs she has an eu kya kya http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQwODU0NDA=.html (around 3.59) or http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjYxMzg2NTI=.html (6.16) :D

^

^ thank you! while watching the first one...suyin talks in such a animated manner...like hands everywhere and liyin looks really excited/content/not nervous

^ LOL at your 'chubby fist shake' at me. haha. Am I supposed to be scared or what now? Hahahaha.Jk.. Jk... Thanx for reading! =)

maaaybe >:D (and we're all anticipating the epilogue!!)

Eeh sorry. I didn't mean to make you think that ;_;

It's just.. I don't want us to be warned or anything. Something that is spam would be about the artist them self. Like something about only Ri In or only Junsu. Yadiyaya... XD

ahhh no no...it's ok..now i know what i should avoid doing heh

OMG i actually cried..........awww it was so good u did a great job my dear suyin sister.......ahhh i think its my fav so far.........ah sorry i haven't been posting alot i am trying to finish the next chap for my suyin fanfic hehehe awwww i feel the same way as everyone SUYIN DEPRIVED be back later everyone

SUYIN SISTERS AJA AJA HWAITING :D

it's not mine, but..im happy that it..made you cry? :sweatingbullets:

[can't focus]

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Hey ChocoPhins, as know, we have a Timeless forum and we recently fixed it. So we're looking for some feedback either here or the site. Any tips on improving or anything helps ;).

to make it less spam:

56331210sy0fx7.jpg15376242zu3fs5.jpg

001536455162663760pz4.jpg

Love this one XD:

sy11bd5.jpg

There seems to be not much going around :(

I miss Suyin interactions, and it seems like the only chance to get heaps of it, or maybe even one moment would be through events attended by TVXQ and Liyin. Too much crowd spoils the fun.

I want them to have events like the cyworld thingy in china and there were lotsa suyin moment!

Awww! Don't be suyin deprived everyone!

haha.. Ok. I admit i'm a lil' suyin deprived myself.

Well, to make this less spammyyy, i made a junsu omona gif from mirotic. I remembered someone either had or posted a Ri In omona gif as well. It'd go so well together

Junsu_GIF.gifav-200572.gif

^LMAO! I can't help but think that's how Junsu's reaction was when he found out about the Suyin family pictures. LMAO

Once again, i've let my imagination take over. >.< THANKS NESSA, for finding the gif for me!

ZLY gif cedit:ZLY BAIDU BAR

Guest liljdazngal06

Awww! Don't be suyin deprived everyone!

haha.. Ok. I admit i'm a lil' suyin deprived myself.

Well, to make this less spammyyy, i made a junsu omona gif from mirotic. I remembered someone either had or posted a Ri In omona gif as well. It'd go so well together

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/anni...C/Junsu_GIF.gif http://www.soompi.com/forums/uploads/av-200572.gif:// g...-200572.gif

^LMAO! I can't help but think that's how Junsu's reaction was when he found out about the Suyin family pictures. LMAO

Once again, i've let my imagination take over. >.< THANKS NESSA, for finding the gif for me!

ZLY gif cedit:ZLY BAIDU BAR

awwwwwwwww that is just tooooooooooooo freakin cute...........hahahha love it....hehehe i really do wonder if junsu knows about the suyin family pic???/ it would be funny to see his reaction as well ahhhh even better if suyin were together in an interview and the interviewer was like "so junsu and ri in have you guys ever thought about starting a family......??? and then *flash* the SUYIN FAMILY PIC appears....ahhhahahaha i really wish that would happen i really want to see both their reactions at the same time heheheh thanks again for sharing with us the gifs are really cute

you guys aren't alone..

being suyin deprived is like being in the middle of summer but looking out the window to see rain fall down...

something like that..lol..

liljdazngal06-awww my vid made you cry?!...hug.gif

just to relieve the memories....

894730c7533e03d2d10060fig7.jpg

^i love love this picture...:wub:..whenever i look at this i don't only smell the love but i feel the love..hahaha

squidbun-2.jpg

^the squidbun pic is scary..lol

c825c0ef2a785520adafd574.jpg

15185647.jpg

1164469093200611262qq2pp9.jpg

^yoochun always looks so cheesy...*looks at my avvie*

Guest liljdazngal06

you guys aren't alone..

being suyin deprived is like being in the middle of summer but looking out the window to see rain fall down...

something like that..lol..

liljdazngal06-awww my vid made you cry?!...hug.gif

just to relieve the memories....

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/k...2d10060fig7.jpg

^i love love this picture...:wub:..whenever i look at this i don't only smell the love but i feel the love..hahaha

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/k.../squidbun-2.jpg

^the squidbun pic is scary..lol

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/k...520adafd574.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/k...v2/15185647.jpg

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/k...11262qq2pp9.jpg

^yoochun always looks so cheesy...*looks at my avvie*

awww yes it did i was like so touched it was really good...o i forgot to wish u a haooy birthday the other day.... i hope u had a good day...

about the pics hehehe

the first one was really cute i love ri in's face heheh and su was totally looking at his sweetie..... like "stop it dear, everyone is looking at you" heheheh

ahhh the infamous squidbun hahahaha i just think its so funny what everyone thought she called him a squidbun hehehehe he is definately her squidbun....

and the ones where they are like "oh no you didn't hahahaha totally cracked me up hahahah and junsu looks really pissed in that pic i wonder why.... didn't get to see ri innie at all even at the airport she went with suju awww suuu hang in there....

and lastly the chun pic so funny....... i can totally see her saying that heheheh so cute thanks for sharing dear..........and i have a question about the vid so i will pm u <3

edit.........nooooo why did i have to suyin a page....i don't have anything to share.........

Guest bbiieblu

ROFLMAO @ picture..

his face is indeed pricelessly adorable

i just finish Player Prayer and my first thought

would be what would JUNSU do if it actually happen

btw SuYin.

anways, question

what song represent SuYin in your heart?

it could be either english, chinese, korean, japanese & other.

cece: im still looking for your resquest*

will PM u if i find ne kk?

awww yes it did i was like so touched it was really good...o i forgot to wish u a haooy birthday the other day.... i hope u had a good day...

thanks.... :D

and the ones where they are like "oh no you didn't hahahaha totally cracked me up hahahah and junsu looks really pissed in that pic i wonder why.... didn't get to see ri innie at all even at the airport she went with suju awww suuu hang in there....

hahaha...it isn't only junsu who needs to hang on..we all need to hang on too..hahaha...we need to hang on until bangkok..when they arrive at suyinlandia..

and lastly the chun pic so funny....... i can totally see her saying that heheheh so cute thanks for sharing dear..........and i have a question about the vid so i will pm u <3

replied...^^

-edit-

what song represent SuYin in your heart?

it could be either english, chinese, korean, japanese & other.

aside from Timeless..hmmmmm....Pure Love by Ri In suits them really well..but after making a suyin fanvid with I'd Rather, i'd say SuYin comes to mind whenever I hear that song..

Guest capri-shiqi

Hello Darling SuYin Sisters/Chocophins~

I'm back again to share a little something! ^^

TVXQ flew to Shanghai from Korea on the 30th May. Look at the airport pictures.

Guess who's the HAPPIEST of all? Being all soo talkative, smiley, hyper and all.

GUESS GUESS!!

But you don't have any prize if you get it right. DDDD:

0530airport5.jpg

0530airport.jpg

0530airport2.jpg

0530airport4.jpg

0530airport3.jpg

SEE IT??? SOMEONE IS SUPER HAPPY! =DDD

Of course, he will get to see our Ri In in no time. Ri In arrived at Shanghai on 30th May too!

;)

080530_Airport_28.jpg

EVEN CHANGMIN COULDN'T STAND JUNSU BLABBERING ON! HAHA~ XD

080530_Airport_25-1.jpg

^ Guess who's watching over Junsu??? ^^ DON'T THAT GUY LOOK FAMILIAR?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, Junsu is so cute. I just loove it when she smile, I can't help but smile also!

He is way happy that is crazy haha. Suyin love!

Guest liljdazngal06

lol ahhhhhahahahahha awww Capri-shigi u always find the gpod stuff....... thanks for sharing wow seriously he is so happy its like odd heheheheheh but really cute hehehe i love changmins ezpression like "please calm down hyung.....you will see ur girl in a few minutes, you're embarresing me...." heheheheh aww so funny :lol:

o yeah i forgot to add i really like the song Chuh Eum Geu Ja Ri Eh from full house i was listening to it while i was writing my suyin fic and also dbsk why did i fall in love with you heheheheh and also wishing on a star by wonder girls....and mandy moore's its gonna be love lol i can go on forever hehehehe sorry about my blabbing

Guest capri-shiqi

I mean, seriously.

Being a Junsu fan for like sooo long..

He ALWAYS gives that super black face at airports.

So I'm pretty used to it, since he's always like that. -.-

But when I saw this, WOW~

He's super happy to go Shanghai.

like DUH~

He'll be able to see someone! ^^

Archived