Guest purplesoompi

simplykristal;;

beautiful artwork...one of my

fave artwork from yours...

simply beautiful

gayness;;

ok, since the first post is under construction

and i have no idea what page the list of fanfics are

i managed to find my own post of fanfics and one-shots =)

here you go....

crunkyp0p

hmm, start with this vid --->

then go here ----> watch the suyin moments first.... (go all the way down where i posted all the vids)

then go to this page =D -----> time for suyin fanfics =D (these are not all the fics, i just couldn't find the page that has all of it ^^")

also back track some pages, they're all filled with suyin love ;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG

hey all suyin sisters i have a really random question but i do have a reason *hint, hint* suyin reason

well have u all ever watched the korean variety show Star King?

well dbsk had a special appearance as guest and i was rewatching it the other day and i just noticed something that made me replay it to make sure i heard it right...

well it wasn't exactly from junsu but still i found it really suspicious and funny but yeah

so their was a women in her 40s and a young man in his 20s that appeared in front of the star guest and they had to guess what the relationship between the two so first junsu was like well they kind of look a like so he said like relative or something and then everyone was saying mother and son and suddenly jae blurts out "couple" and everyone is looking at him shocked. junsu's face was litterally like :o and guess what he was right... and then junsu asked the couple if they felt any age difference in their daily lives (can it be he is still thinking about innie after seeing the huge age gap between this couple, it makes him and ri in's nothing compared to these two) yes su please keep thinking about it hahhaha so cute

heheh well anyways back to my point and then jae was like if " people who speak different languages can fall in love, age shouldn't matter much." hahahahha i was like omo could u be anymore hinting ri ina nd junsu hehhehehe i know it would have been better if su had said all that but still found it really suspicious

well here is the link and i hope u all can watch it because its on crunchyroll

star king w/ dbsk

just thought i would share with u all

Haha....yeah, maybe he wasnt with Ri In at that time yet and Jae was trying to help by dropping some hints...hehe....anyway, TIMELESS ANNIVERSARY is in TWO days time!!!

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

oh wow, haven't been on here for so long!

suyin sisters are AWESOME (:

anyways, i love all the suyin pics you guys posted

and the videos and their "moments."

3 more pages to go!

crunkyp0p: well here's my tip. just read A LOT

of suyin fics, visit this tread often and watch all their

performance and tribute videos and you'll fall in love with them

for sure!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah, Suyin sisters are coming back and visiting!!!

Wow, I love that clip of Ri In explaing why everyone is laughing. Suyin moments!! Ri In cute smile!

Guest purplesoompi

just in case if anyone wants to watch

only the suyin moments, i'll just make

another post haha...but, all the vids

are on page 193 :D

wow, i SUYINED a page

well, the suyin vids are my

treat for you guys...enjoy watching :D

btw, i have 2 questions....

1) have you guys ever thought of making a suyin soundtrack? you know songs that you dedicate to suyin/reminds you of suyin?

2) what quote reminds you of suyin/

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah, we need 2 more pages guys!!

we seriously jumped 50 pages in less then 2 weeks!

Suyin rock. I love the list of Suyin mv and moments!

We are sure going to have more soon!

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

don't worry about it, it's all water under the bridge =)

I'm going off to bed.

my gosh. 5.36 am here~

Anyway, Ri In is back in Korea on 6th September right?

] 080905_Office_03.png

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap...5_Office_02.png\

^ Look what Junsu got on the 5th Sept!

Junsu, you have LOADS of computers, laptops, monitor screens that was given by fans.

I don't think you buy this for yourself right? Haha~

Present for someone's 2nd Anniversary? ^^

LOL we gotta be on the look out now :ph34r:

Hi guys !! I'm Teresa ... new here.

Not a huge Suyin fan, SO convert me !

fanfics, darling, FANFICS ;D

1) have you guys ever thought of making a suyin soundtrack? you know songs that you dedicate to suyin/reminds you of suyin?

2) what quote reminds you of suyin/

1. ALOT of love songs, esp. "I will always love you" & "My heart will go On"

2. "Ours.." of course & "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." :)

Guest capri-shiqi

soundtrack? Never thought of it before, but I have a few songs that reminds me of SuYin. I posted the lyrics here. ^^

2) what quote reminds you of suyin?

Got this from `Niiie~ A quote from A Walk To Remember.

[Love Always, Hope, Trust, Protect and Preserve]

^^

SUYIN SISTERS!

WE'RE GREAT!

WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO GET 200 PAGES!! ^^

hey SuYin sisters~ OMG we are on page 198 <33 so close!!!

OMG I see there are alot of new things around here and some questions!!

I have no time to answer them right now.. I'll try to answer them when I can

SWEET SUYIN MOMENTS

awww these moments are soo cute <333333 we have so many SuYin moments!!

and I never get tired of seeing them all, I want new one though =P Sept 13 is coming!!

Anyway, Ri In is back in Korea on 6th September right?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap...5_Office_03.png

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap...5_Office_02.png

^ Look what Junsu got on the 5th Sept!

Present for someone's 2nd Anniversary? ^^

this reminds me, Ri In is in Korea today right?! yes!! maybe he bought something for her aw <333

Junsu is such a good bf ^^ really sweet boy

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/k.../Animation1.gif

Ri In: He's a very handsome oppa.

Junsu's heart: *does backflips*

AWWW <333333 look at his face!!! Ri In's adorable Su is soo shy at that moment!!!

those posters on the last page, omg! the yare soo good!! u girls are really good!

I wonder if there's a SuYin brother around here..? =P sorry

here is a fancam I found from SM Concert 2007, i dont know if it's been shared before

its a CSSK fancam <3 but Junsu is standing near Ri In for a while ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=altlzi6B3qY

ok, I'll try to be back tomorrow! I bet tomorrow we'll be at page 200!!! u girls are so fast!! haha good night everyone ^^

aha. ahahaha. i love this thread...

why junsu.. a present for ri In? it would be smarter to buy her chocolate dolphins mate.

anyways. the pictures are lovely.

.. woah Only One by Yellowcard reminds me soo mcuh of suyin its almost scary. read the lyrics.

2) what quote reminds you of suyin

Love is a friendship set to music.

aish were going to make it!!

Guest ANG.7BD

Nessa: Thanks for the pic spam

Dang, i haven't been in here for the longest! haha.. && this thread has really really really jumped!

Love it! Love it!

Just two more days till Liyin's anniversary. Sadly, i don't think I'll be present on that day. >.<

But at least, she's back in Korea celebrating it right? haha..The Dolphin couple can celebrate it...

hahaha..

Urm, honestly, no. haha. Though there are some songs that do reminds me of Suyin. But never thought of making a sound track. Maybe when they declare to teh world that they are dating, then i might.

I forgot how the quote goes, but it's from Stairway's of Heaven. I think it goes something, "no matter where or how far your love is, it'll always come back." I don't know. But don't quote me on this, i forgot how the exact words go.

Yay! We're almost to 200!

Guest plumblossoms

Two more pages! Was our goal...for the 9th or when the concert at Shanghai approaches? I completely forgot :sweatingbullets: We're almost there! This is the third time I've had a dream where SuYin is in it...maybe it's because of the excitement of her anniversary and that we're completing our goal of 200 pages or I've been reading way too many SuYin fanfics.

J0lin- Ohh thanks for sharing the YT clip...that would be awesome if they did a duet of the song :D

capri- Hm...If he got it for Li Yin I would probably keel over from shock and happiness. Though...is that an mp3? ^^;; I can't see...

liljdazngal06- Hahah it seems like a hint! :o Thanks for the link, I haven't seen that show yet!

1) Have you guys ever thought of making a suyin soundtrack? you know songs that you dedicate to suyin/reminds you of suyin?

Yes, I have hehehe for a story I was writing...I think I shall make up a soundtrack and post on the thread sometime when I get the chance to...instead of it being centered on songs in one language it would probably be mixed (Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc.)

thank you everybody for the pics, posters, clips and all... love it~~~

another 2 days to and another 2 pages to reach 200! XD

owhh.. I've watched Ri In's interview where she explain about "handsome oppa" and "squid bun".

I seriously laughed hard at that part. well that explained why there's a pic of SuYin at the SBS music wave and there's a squid bun in between them. XD

Ri In's toooooooo cute!!!!!!! hahahaha... so that's probably why Junsu laughed that time. Junsu the squid bun. LOL

okay. done with my ramblings.

haha

SUYIn fighting!

liljdazngal06: OMG! That's obviously hinting for SUYIN!!! Jaejoong always been the CUPID for suyin~~seriously,your post made me smile today~~thanks!! luv ya!!

crunkyp0p: Its true! 10 or more fanfics and you'll convert to CHOCOPHINS for sure!! So beware~~once you're in, you'll NEVER get out!!! hehe~~sorry if I sound scary~~ :sweatingbullets:

hmm...I'm sure Junsu will remember Liyin's debut anniversary coz it was a big day for him too, rite? muahaha!!! Wonder what they had in mind now?

200 pages coming soon!!! WE are SOOO gonna reach it!! Should I congrats CHOCOPHINS in advance? lolz! JIA YOU! HWAITING!

By the way, I was listening to radio just now and they put on a message by TVXQ for cassies and guess what? Junsu said JIA YOU first before HWAITING! AHH~~even this little thing reminds me of SUYIN~~

TIMELESS COUPLE=SUYIN

liljdazngal06 - I watched it before and I have the same thought as you. It seems like Junsu is afraid of the whole age thing and will feel burden. Since he is older now, I think he may view it at a different point. Jaejoong's speech gave me a surprise when he mentioned of 2 people of different nationality falling in love. Those are big hints.

starrysky21 - Lovely Suyin pic spam. Thanks.

Oh, questions. Let me answer them.

1) have you guys ever thought of making a suyin soundtrack? you know songs that you dedicate to suyin/reminds you of suyin

I never thought of that, but it is a good idea. I have a few songs in mind already.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.

(I just found this quote online and I really liked it... plus it did remind me of Suyin)

WOW! PAGE 198 ALREADY?? You guys are so fast! We're going to reach 200 even before 09.09 LOL. We'll probably be on page 205 in two days xD

*Sigh* I missed so much in 2-3 days ~ ._____.

Carmen LOL! Wow, why is he buying that? His fans probably already gave him a whole bunch. I bet you the next time we'll see that gift is in Ri In's room. :P

liljdazngal06 Haha! Jaejoong is DEFINITELY talking about SuYin! KEKE. We can assume that he was talking about SuYin. Because he said "Age is nothing but a number" Junsu, 1986. Ri In, 1989. DEFINITELY SuYin LOL. & I think KyoSa said that Jaejoong said "Two people of different nationalities falling in love." I take that as a big hint~ ^^ Thanks for putting up the link! =) It was fun to watch<3

here is a fancam I found from SM Concert 2007, i dont know if it's been shared before

its a CSSK fancam <3 but Junsu is standing near Ri In for a while ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=altlzi6B3qY

Thanks Shirley! :D Although it's a CSSK fancam, it still showed a lot of SuYin moments. It's awesome how even in other artists fancams, there are still SuYin moments floating around ~ :) LOL! This is that "Get Jaejoong hyung to break up Ri In & Yehsung" fancam! Hahaha. [in my opinion~]

--- Ri In & Yehsung share a mic, Junsu & Jaejoong see. Junsu leans over, and Jaejoong walks in front of Ri In & Yehsung, and then BAM, he walks right through them [with difficulty because there was such little space between them] and he walks off with EunHyuk. Leaving Ri In and Junsu standing close by! HEHEHE. I find it adorable how EunHyuk is always related to the SuYin-ness. Even without knowing it/being part of it, hahahaha. I bet you the whole time Junsu was smirking, "Yay, Good job hyung! Ri In & Yehsung are apart! Time for SuYin!!" :P

Even from different angles, it seems as though Junsu is always walking back, and standing close by Ri In.

@ 2:48 He walks closer to her, and stands by her. =)

@ 4:01 Junsu isn't standing near Ri In, but he walks out of the line, stops near Ri In, and throws his shirt, which grabs Ri In's attention, because she's looking right at him! :D Teehee. [He probably did that because Yunho was holding Ri In's hand for the ending ;) Junsu is a very jealous boyfriend :lol: ]

edit; I found this REALLY cute. Although it's more on Leeteuk and Li Yin. It's still very cute. The way he interacts with her, and no one else~

"Zhang Li~~ Ni Hao :D ..uh...Wo shi...LEEDUK *Looks at her* AHH Zhang Li~" They're both adorable Haha.

Only Love Making [Li Yin Cuts]

@ 2:03 ~ She does this~

angg.jpg

"Anngg! ^__^"

CUUTEE!!

I also found a I Will Fancam from the SM Concert! :D It's cute how in the middle a fan screams, "ZHANG LI!!" & She starts singing along with Li Yin<3 I love it =)

I Will

EDIT; Oh wow, I'm re-editing a lot ~ ><;

Mochin Oppa!

LMAO. This was so cuuteee hahaha. She called Junsu a squid bun! No wonder the audience laughed! Hahaa.

I find it sweet, how the audience thought she said "Squid bun", but only Junsu knew she said "Handsome Oppa" Ahh~ Junsu knows what his girl is really thinking ;) ......Or..Jaejoong got to Junsu..and he's very vain noww..jkjk xD

Then the host said, how do you say,

"Handsome" = "Moshisoyo"

"Delicious" = "Mashisoyo"

Host: When you see a handsome korean man, you say "Oppa Mashisoyo"

Li Yin: "Haha, Gege you're very delicious."

I'm sure Junsu is ~ :D

Timeless Love

Guest stardust.

2. What quote reminds you of SuYin?

Life is not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away.

a quote i found in the love&relationships thread. doesn't it relate to Timeless in a way? :3

yes! 2 MORE PAGES!! <33 we're gonna hit 200 in no time now :lol:

WOW! PAGE 198 ALREADY?? You guys are so fast! We're going to reach 200 even before 09.09 LOL. We'll probably be on page 205 in two days xD

*Sigh* I missed so much in 2-3 days ~ ._____.

Carmen LOL! Wow, why is he buying that? His fans probably already gave him a whole bunch. I bet you the next time we'll see that gift is in Ri In's room. :P

liljdazngal06 Haha! Jaejoong is DEFINITELY talking about SuYin! KEKE. We can assume that he was talking about SuYin. Because he said "Age is nothing but a number" Junsu, 1986. Ri In, 1989. DEFINITELY SuYin LOL. & I think KyoSa said that Jaejoong said "Two people of different nationalities falling in love." I take that as a big hint~ ^^ Thanks for putting up the link! =) It was fun to watch<3

Although it's a CSSK fancam, it still showed a lot of SuYin moments. It's awesome how even in other artists fancams, there are still SuYin moments floating around ~ :) LOL! This is that "Get Jaejoong hyung to break up Ri In & Yehsung" fancam! Hahaha. [in my opinion~]

--- Ri In & Yehsung share a mic, Junsu & Jaejoong see. Junsu leans over, and Jaejoong walks in front of Ri In & Yehsung, and then BAM, he walks right through them [with difficulty because there was such little space between them] and he walks off with EunHyuk. Leaving Ri In and Junsu standing close by! HEHEHE. I find it adorable how EunHyuk is always related to the SuYin-ness. Even without knowing it/being part of it, hahahaha. I bet you the whole time Junsu was smirking, "Yay, Good job hyung! Ri In & Yehsung are apart! Time for SuYin!!" :P

Even from different angles, it seems as though Junsu is always walking back, and standing close by Ri In.

@ 2:48 He walks closer to her, and stands by her. =)

@ 4:01 Junsu isn't standing near Ri In, but he walks out of the line, stops near Ri In, and throws his shirt, which grabs Ri In's attention, because she's looking right at him! :D Teehee. [He probably did that because Yunho was holding Ri In's hand for the ending ;) Junsu is a very jealous boyfriend :lol: ]

Timeless Love

Yes, Jaejoong did say that even two people of different nationalities can fall in love so age doesn't matters.

I mean, Junsu and Liyin are not that far apart.

I'm sure he felt the burden because Liyin was still young and probably he never thought that he could fall in love with a non-Korean girl too.

Oh, I love watching that fancam too. Forgot to thank shimp92 for the link. Thanks!

We are getting near 200 pages now....keep it up Suyin sisters!

Archived