★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

I blamed Marmar for this.

Great now I'm like obsessed with this couple -____-

I would never expected it. Only one, only one video of Ri In and it made me like the two. That's crazy @_@

Nice meeting everyone here. Don't know what to post.

Can someone give me information on Ri In and Junsu, like odd habits and stuff.

I'll come back later. If I know what to post in here hahahaha.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Hi--I haven't ever posted in here, and I'm a recent lurker of this thread, but I had questions about this Timeless One Shot Project? I can't keep up with all these posts, but is there someone I should ask about this stuff? I guess I'm just wondering if the one-shot is supposed to be serious or...well, okay, my point is that I wrote a really silly one-shot a long time ago, and it even has accompanying fanart.

Ummmm. Okay, I am already feeling dumb about this, so I'm just gonna post the really quick, non-amazing fanart that I drew a bit ago. Ohh man, I haven't felt this dumb online in awhile.

http://i33.tinypic.com/at9u9.jpg

::goes back into hiding::

Welcome! Lovely artwork ^^; Please click on my sig for info about the project, btw :3

in school of rock

he smiles to the girl, so sweet of him ^^ around 4:03

He looks rather bored LOL; and you're right, he doesn't have passion like he does when he sings w Li Yin.

LOL. Timeless 90's rock? 06? That's cool! Haha. If you add an S. It can say TIMELESS ROCKS. Lmao.

And you know those asian shirts... they might have accidentally left out the s :P

Since you guys keep reposting the same pictures, you can repost these too!

his hair is annoying, but the shirt is LOVE<3

Guest jaejoong_love33

^^

simplykristal

ohh~! thanks for reminding me.

but can anyone post the 14 questions here?

i cant go onto the Timeless Forums (cuz of my stupid computer)...

so~ please and thank you!<33

bechedor

WELCOME!!! :D

dont hide *pulls you out*

the world can use as many SuYin shippers as possible :D

---EDIT

whoo! :w00t:

i suyined a page~

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

junsutimeless.jpg

^i seriously don't think that we're helping Cassiopeia at all by keep on posting this picture :D

^

LOL at the pic again..Junsu ah!!

Hey there u guys, u must be wondering y am I still here when Im supposed to be on hiatus right?

Haha..cuz I wanna spazz too.. :P

N bcuz my stupid flight is delayed so i decided to soompi-ing rather suyining cuz Im like sooo free..urgh

Anyways

Nice artworks n pics of our angels by you suyiners..

and totally love the kissukissu one..haha

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

wow, we score another page, and it only 30 mintues since I was here haha!

Suyin are love. I just love the pic. I just want to Pm it to everyone i know. haha

Guest plumblossoms

Hello Bechedor and Nirvana!!! I'm so happy, more people are stopping by ^____^

If you want info about SuYin, there's a lot on the front page if you scroll down *nods* Hope to see you guys more on the thread! Wow, it's been a couple hours and we're already past 2 pages @_@ Go SuYin Sisters! <3

Question: For something I'm doing :P I was wondering if anyone knew the game that Li Yin really likes to play...and I think Junsu also likes it too? I don't remember the name and I can't find it online anywhere. If someone could tell me that would be awesome! Thanks!

Hello Bechedor and Nirvana!!! I'm so happy, more people are stopping by ^____^

If you want info about SuYin, there's a lot on the front page if you scroll down *nods* Hope to see you guys more on the thread! Wow, it's been a couple hours and we're already past 2 pages @_@ Go SuYin Sisters! <3

Question: For something I'm doing :P I was wondering if anyone knew the game that Li Yin really likes to play...and I think Junsu also likes it too? I don't remember the name and I can't find it online anywhere. If someone could tell me that would be awesome! Thanks!

I am not too sure as well, but I think its counterstrike.

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Bechedor79: Hey there, I am glad that you have decided to come out. Haha, just wanna say that I loooove your oneshot of SuYin, haha. It was really nice and hilarious. Oh, wait, are you going to write another oneshot for the project? Or the same one? Well, if you want to join the project, you can PM simplykrystal.

PS: Haha, I love all your works in deviantart.

Nirvana: Hi and welcome! I think I've seen you around in the artwork thread before, right? Oh well, just wanted to say that I absolutely love your works. It's so gorgeous, especially CC. I am envious. Haha.

Hm, I am not sure about Junsu and Ri In's weird habits. Haha. I rarely see her weird habits, but Junsu - I can see that, he keep licking her lips every time he talks or something. Haha. That's all I know. xD But hey, there have many informations about them. You can check it out on the front page or Timeless Love forum.

plumblossoms: Apparently both Ri In and Junsu like to go on computer games, so yeah, she's a fan of counter strike and I don't know about Junsu.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG, I never go to the front page of this thread. but I got to say it LOOKS AWESOME!!!

My goodness, you guys are awesome thread starters and so organize!

lilcece - Haha, you make it sound like I'm a celebrity.

j0liN - Thanks for the welcome! Haha, I sorta like to lurk, though!

shimp92 - Thank you! :D

`Niiie - Ahh thanks for the info! :D

stayfreemymisery__` - Aha! Thanks for the link!

jaejoong_love33 - Thanks! :D

plumblossoms - Why hello! :)

LYNNIE. - Haha, you make it sound like I've come out of the closet. I admit it! I'm a SuYin fan! ;) And thanks! I got so confused when you found me on deviantart because you weren't LYNNIE. or lynnieDOT or some variation thereof, haha.

Guest plumblossoms

Lynnie- Counter strike? Hm...never heard of that, but thank you! *goes off to research*

I can see that, he keep licking her lips every time he talks or something.

*giggles* Really? :blush:

Haha kidding, I visit the Timeless Forums but when I'm on nobody's there and it doesn't seem active...where art thou members?

Bechedor- Have I ever told you that I loved SuYin in "Cutlass and The Katana"

That was awesome, him as a pirate and her as a ninja ^^;; Also am I big fan of your "Kissing a Fool" story with YunGi!!!

Guest enmity016

hello everyone!:) new to this thread.XD

haha. i love SUYIN.<333 i've been a fan of Suyin since then.

i actually love all couples in SM. haha.

so yea, i hope i'll get along with everyone here.:)

SUYIN JJANG!<333

Welcome to the Suyin thread raincy81, Bechedor79 and Nirvana. Please come by more often and join us. Spread more Suyin love :)

We are reaching page 250 very very soon! Cool! Keep loving the pic!

banannaa - haha..because Junsu is 10 out of 10 points!!!!!!

Junsu, we got the hint! ;)

^ lol, you guys are dorks...

Nirvana & enmity016

welcome to the thread =) lol... I don't know why but I

get excited when I see new faces. although we don't

personally know each other and are widely diverse,

we all have one thing in common ;)

bechedor79

hahah, I find it cute that we all know each other one

way or another. mine is usually through the ZLY and

fanfics threads. Suyiners are, after all, my anti-drug.

Suyin is seriously love. they bring people together ^^

now my hands are itching to update DBM...

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

bechedor79: Haha, did I? Well, at least I am glad I've pulled you out of the closet. XD And yeah, I know you're a fan of Suyin and Yungi. Haha, they're real. My account? Hehe, at least, you saw my artwork and you know who am I.

enmity016: WELCOME! :) Hope you'll drop by sometimes.

raincy81: Ohh, I think I've seen you around in JRI thread sometimes, right? Ah, anyway, welcome to the Suyin thread.

plumblossoms & soulitda: OOOOOOOPS! Sorry, I meant Junsu keep licking HIS lips every time he talks. Haha. I am sorry! I was really tired when I typed. xD

-

WOW, I come back to post again. Isn't it awesome huh? xD

Archived