★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

WOW!!! Gosh! I guess I have to use this term everytime I enter this thread~~you guys are just sOOO AMAZING!!! :w00t: *hugs and kisses for every chocophin*

That pict of Junsu totally tickles my bone! My housemates and schoolmates always thought I'm reading a comedy novel or something whenever I'm here! coz I keep giggling and laughing!! :D

I found out that though we're all from different backgrounds but because of two people that we care so much, we can be as one~~I'm just so touched and PROUD to be one of SUYIN SISTERS and now CHOCOPHIN!! :lol:

Just wanna share a song that I think fits SUYIN:

>>>Because you love me-Celine Dion<<<

For all the time you stood by me

For all the truth that u made me see

For all the joy that u brought to my life

For all the wrong that u made right

For every dream you made come true

For all the love I found in you

I’ll be forever thankful baby

You’re the one who help me up

Never let me fall

You’re the one who saw me through, through it all

You were my strength when I was weak

You were my voice when I couldn’t speak

You were my eyes when I couldn’t see

You saw the best that was in me

Lifting me up when I couldn’t reach

You gave me faith coz u believe

I’m everything I am, because you love me

You gave me wings and I could fly

You touched my hand I could touch the sky

I lost my faith you give it back to me

You said my star was out of reach

You stood by me and I stood tall

I had your love I had it all

I’m grateful for your strength you gave me

Baby I don’t know that much

But I know this much is always true

I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were always there for me

You're tendering and caring me

and night in the dark

shining your love into my eyes

You've been my inspiration

Through the last you were the true

My world is a better place

Because of you

I'm everything I am, because you love me

:D from 18 to 8 more pages! Jia yOU! HWAITING!!! GO CHOCOPHIN!!!

JUNSU+LIYIN=TIMELESS

TIMELESS+SUYIN=CHOCOPHIN

conclusion: CHOCOPHIN=TIMELESS

:lol:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j0liN - You are doing a great job subbing for Carmen.

Lovely screen caps. Suyin is so close to each other.

liljdazngal06 - Oh, you're welcome. Anything for my Suyin sister. haha..and yes, we would like to see more GOLD this time.

It leads me to wonder if Junsu will pick up a GOLD balloon. :D

soulitda - :) Good to see you again. Hehe...I saw those pictures of Junsu and I can stop thinking about Liyin.

NicaT - love your scenarios. Junsu such a jealous boy. Aih...poor boy...running around looking for it.

Haha...so will he know what Liyin gave him already? He should know that Liyin is already his, but he was thinking of other gifts!?!

What a funny boy.

purplesoompi - It's great to see you again. :)

Suyin Sisters/ Chocophins/ Red Chocolates Fighting! (we have so many names!!! hehe)

jy_kim - I love that song. Thanks for sharing the lyrics.

liljdazngal06 - hehe np =D

NicaT - LOL it took me awhile to get haha soo slow >.<

LOVE SU HONEY ItS LOVE!!!

aww its perfect too, cuz i was listening to mariah's carey's always be my baby~~~ sooo sweet!!

gahh can't stop smiling =D

jy_kim - I LOVE CELINE DION!! wouldn't it be nice if suyin dueted that song???

KyoSa - YAY! thanks lol i hope i am... haha

n yess somebody should definitely make a banner out of that picture!! i would definitely use it!1

Guest purplesoompi

^ haha, i love that song "always be my baby"

since i was in a suyin syndrome one time,

i muted the song for a suyin tribute

and played "always be my baby" while

watching the tribute......haha

weird me......i bet we are all in a

SUYIN SYNDROME right now!!!

sorry, just had to say that ^^"

edit:

just to prove that the song timeless is loved a lot of people (not just us fans)

guess who else listens to timeless??

Q: Do you have a song you like to sing?

Seungri: Songs that I like to listen to a lot is "Undwenayo" by Hwisong-shi. And before I debut, I really really like "Timeless"

as some of you may know, seungri from big bang is a fan of his jusnsu hyung....but, he likes listening to timeless, yeah!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

wow, keep the love coming. Man so exited about suyin right now.

Ri In should be back in korea in about 2 days. I hope junsu come back just in time for her anniversary.

Or at least send a message!

purplesoompi - lol yupz that song is BANGING!!!

lol... seung ri, boy you got good taste!!

when i read that in their thread i was like D:

NO! NO! NO! YOU LIKE THEM TOO?!?!?! I LOVE YOU!!!

LOL

guess what guys? we have to wear uniforms for our school and guess what the colors are (I just noticed =__=;;)

RED AND KHAKIS!!!

well there r other colors too, but I"m sooo gonna wear that on 9.9 to support our timeless angels!!!

purplesoompi - Yes, everyone is in a Suyin syndrome now..haha

I love that song too...I was thinking of making a picture video for Suyin with that song..I just need to collect more pictures..hehe

j0liN - ohh..nice color uniform.

JoongBoXiahJang - Acutally it's 1 day for Liyin, since the time from oversea is way before the states.

I wonder if there will be any fancams of her in the airport. She had to practice more this time since she will be performing more than the Korea concert. Hope she takes care of herself...wait..I should say Junsu needs to take care of her. :lol:

I am off to my Korean study now...see you girls in about 4 hours..if any of you will be on.

edit:

Had to comback to post this cute and young Liyin pic.

071029.jpg

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

^ :) i like it.

SISTERS! I HAD A SUYIN DREAM~!

Apparently, I had gone to the Thailand concert (I'm working on it :ph34r:) and I had gone out to explore the little shops near my hotel, when out of the blue, I see a VERY suspicious couple. I get closer to them only to realize it's SuYin sneaking around! They looked so cute and nervous! Junsu was wearing his "R" Hat! My first thought in my dream was "I GOTTA TELL MY SUYIN SISTERS!!" and then I woke up :lol:

WTH? I topped another page; I'll edit this w/pics later since I'm at work :3

LMAO, biters are at again!.

Guest liljdazngal06

Apparently, I had gone to the Thailand concert (I'm working on it :ph34r:) and I had gone out to explore the little shops near my hotel, when out of the blue, I see a VERY suspicious couple. I get closer to them only to realize it's SuYin sneaking around! They looked so cute and nervous! Junsu was wearing his "R" Hat! My first thought in my dream was "I GOTTA TELL MY SUYIN SISTERS!!" and then I woke up :lol:

hahahhahah cute dream and glad to kno that u thought of all of us hehhehehe man if only that really happened hehhehe don't u feel all giddy after u dream of suyin?? lol i kno when i had my unexpected dream of suyin i was laughing and smiling when i woke up.... this thread really does wonders for suyin dreams eh...?? lol

^____________^ and congrats u SUYINED page 193 yay only 7 pages left to go i feel so much love for SUYIN and i love u all too<33

Haha..my last Suyin dream also happened in Thailand!

Thailand maybe is SUyin supporters land!

Keep this thread moving Suyin sisters!

Guest stardust.

Apparently, I had gone to the Thailand concert (I'm working on it :ph34r: ) and I had gone out to explore the little shops near my hotel, when out of the blue, I see a VERY suspicious couple. I get closer to them only to realize it's SuYin sneaking around! They looked so cute and nervous! Junsu was wearing his "R" Hat! My first thought in my dream was "I GOTTA TELL MY SUYIN SISTERS!!" and then I woke up :lol:

LOL, that is soooo cute :lol: Imagine if we really did catch them sneaking around in real life together <33 that would be soooooooooo adorable! ^______^ hehe, i could totally imagine Liyin holding onto Junsu's arm, both looking very nervous XD haha

yay! 7 more pages to go (:

this was soo cute!

Just imagine if it really happens!! *dies*

Hello everyone, I'm new here..

hehe.. had always been a silent stalker of the thread :sweatingbullets::blush: but decided to show my love and support to

you suyin sisters and suyin themselves!! :D

anyways.. onegaishimasu!!hehe..

Guest donna_xD

LOL. Nessa, you're funny! I have random suyin dreams but they only make small appearances.

I LOVE SUYIN<3

I gotta go but yea. Just dropped by to say that =)

Guest purplesoompi

j0liN

i know really, it's such a sweet song....

i had a big grin on my face when i

found out seungri liked timeless

haha...and he's my fave member in big bang

so i liked even more....

KyoSa

yeah, i love that song

i was thinking of making one too

it was all in my head, but then

i got lazy...but, i'll love you if you made

one...i can help you find more pictures haha

i think i do that to every suyin tribute...

where i mute the song of the vid and play

always be my baby along with it....

aah, now the idea is coming back to my head now...

you learning korean too? that's soo cool, i know some

haha, i'm learning too ^____^V

souldita

thanks for making one ^^

starrysky21

omo, such a nice dream!!!!!

WELCOME ALL NEW SUYIN SISTERS/CHOCOPHINS/RED CHOCOLATES

Guest plumblossoms

Coincidentally I had a SuYin dream for the first time @_@ It was so weird... I was partners with Junsu and Li Yin was partners with Yoochun for some weird...activity I think it was a parade or a concert...it was all a blur, but I remember me tackling Li Yin and talking animatedly with her, and she keeps looking Junsu...for some odd reason people...(fans?) tried to keep SuYin away from each other :( Hm...since I don't really contribute much to this thread, I decided I shall make a small gift for the SuYin Sisters...I just need to decide when I'm going to post it... maybe when we reach 200 pages...or when it's Li Yin's debut anniversary...or the 9th! :sweatingbullets: I read this one SuYin fic at Winglin, very well written! Though I didn't realize it was already past the line of being rated R LOL I shall try to find the link again and post it up later.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

this was soo cute!

Just imagine if it really happens!! *dies*

Hello everyone, I'm new here..

hehe.. had always been a silent stalker of the thread :sweatingbullets::blush: but decided to show my love and support to

you suyin sisters and suyin themselves!! :D

anyways.. onegaishimasu!!hehe..

welcome! ^^;

the picspam I promised earlier.

SM 2007

733f5fcb841e0512bf09e63np6.jpg

1eb332f70f968d35730eec0st8.jpg

secretloversyg7.jpg

SM 2008

2d163680296d81cf9123d9bhm9.jpg

Thailand<3

6c0b383b8a1c35fc14cecb3fv7.jpg

& just plain cute! x)

cvnm1218126304mc9.gif

RANDOM: my best friend is so cute, she spammed my myspace w/suyin pics x)

TO lighten the mood after my lecture...

Here is another preview to the One Shot I am posting on the Anniversary....

And Junsu couldn’t breathe anymore.

Damn him and his damn hormones.

Most of all, damn that seducing goddess that is stepping closer to him.

Jang Ri In smirked as she saw Junsu’s adams apple move up and down as he gulped. Yoochun Oppa was right when he said that this dare will make Junsu blush. And that thought excite her for some reason. And with each step she takes, she made sure to sway her hips.

And his breathing became hallow.

She stood in front of him as she looked up with a pair of innocent looking eyes and Junsu held his breathe. Her hand went to touch his chest as the droplets of water ran down her bare arms.

“Oppa…”

lol.. :blush: ...junsu hotness....i'll be waiting for your one-shot!!!

We need to light up our Suyin mood and not get distracted by others.

Sooo..here I present Junsu and his love for cholcolates...haha

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...chocolate-1.jpg

rofl.gif......this left me speechless...he looks super hilarious & cute at the same time..

Haha..my last Suyin dream also happened in Thailand!

Thailand maybe is SUyin supporters land!

Keep this thread moving Suyin sisters!

could these dreams be a premonition of things to come!!?.... ;)

Archived