★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest liljdazngal06

KyoSa i love u hehehehe every since i heard that song i seriously thought of ri in and junsu singing it hahahha

capri-shiqi - Awww....that is a lovely song. Thank you for the lyrics.

Hehe...I am planning my Korea trip now...got any ideas where I should go?

Junsu's appa pizza shop will be on top of my list. I am hoping to meet him too, I read from some people who visited there and they all said he is so sweet. I hope I can communicate with him in Korean. (sorry...off topic)

Ohhh...and I found this pic. I never seen this before. I think it was from one of the 2007 TVXQ's concert...from seeing the sea of red.

She's probably enjoying her man's performance...haha

Beautiful Liyin with the "Sea of Love"

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...yin/071027A.jpg

awww thanks for sharing KyoSa love ri innie she is seriously so pretty in this pic....

capri-shiqi - Thanks for the tips ;) Love ya for that..hehe

Yes, when I first saw the picture I was like "Liyin is so pretty."

Yeah, the Cassiopeias was looking too. Maybe they are distracted by Liyin's beauty too.

I mean Liyin was so close to them and of course they love Liyin too...that is so sweet.jkxluv - Yes, Liyin with the sea of red...or should I say "Sea of Love."

Found 2 more of our...umm...I should say Junsu's beautiful Liyin...haha

(it seems like it was taken on the same day, one backstage and one maybe somewhere else)

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...yin/071027B.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...yin/261007A.jpg

and bonus Junsu gif...

Junsu: Okay, enough of looking at my beautiful Liyin "smacks the camera." lol

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...yin/281ctvn.gif

edit: Liyin's picture credits to zhangliyin.ifensi.com

gosh like i said before she is soooooooooo sooooooooooo pretty "junsu oppa how can u not love such a beautiful angel.......... and not claim her as yours, before its too late .............."hahah jk we all kno the truth and aw junsu'sif is so cute hehehhe i just want to pinch his cheeks

Capri-shigi awwwww that song that u had the lyrics for soooo cute and totally agree with u on how beautiful ri in is

welcome jessicanguyen as...

simplykristal awww love ur pic that u made of all the name heheheh so cute love them all chocophins still crack me up heheheheh

maemar i totally agree with u the fonts on simplykristal's creation is pretty hehehhe

starrysky21 thanks for answerin my questions love ur "How are things with LiYin?" cute

and thanks for all the links i love it when ri in sings miduyo hahah so adoriable

congrats jessicanguyen as... for suyining page 188 yay

Niiie awww i agree all the ideas for towels and shirts are cute and hopefully we can actually do one of them or maybe all hhehehehehe that would be great.....

ahhhhh ur gifs are cute too i love the one of junsi being dragged by jae hahahah so cute and aww look at lil inhwan with his appa.... "where's umma inhwan??" lol awww

xtehdeb thanks for answering my questions as well

"i want to meet junsu haha.

1. are you dating anyone? is it ri in? D:?

2. could you get me jaejoong's autograph?

3. can i take a pic with you & ri in? D:

^lol i don't know it i would actually say that XD; "

awww ur so funny heheheheh jawjoong's autograph hahahhahaha cuteness

jOliN thanks for the screencaps of timeless performance and love how he looks at her but she doesn't even kno or look at him back "yah come on ri innie, look at ur oppa, he wants u to look into his eyes and sing (baby its timeless love)" hahahah

congrats JoongBoXiahJang for suyining page 189 i can't believe that i haven't been here for like 12 hours and its already jumped so many pages this is AWESOME and thanks for answerin my questions too

i love ur "can u date eachother?" hahhahahah so funny it made me smile so much ^________________^

awww and ur gifs are so cute love them all

celena8899 i totally agree with u the more the comments come the more we kno how much love there is for suyin and that should be our priority who care what others do lets just keep it PEACEFUL in here and show suyin all the love

donna xD agreed no more bashing others people have their own opinions and we have ours..... just keep doing what we plan and let them do their own thing.....

CandySu thanks for answerin my questions oooo Romeo N Juliet - Clazziquai or A whole new world? that is a great song actually hahahh they should do it

jessicanguyen as... thanks for answerin my questions aswell lol love ur question

"soo. what are your thoughts on the word chocophin?" hahahh i wonder what he would say to that too?? hahaha

LYNNIE awwwwwww all of ri in's gifs are soooooooo PRETTY thanks for sharing with us..... my fav is the one on the second row first gif its from Y why? mv she is seriously drop dead goregous

and love the last one suyin moment all the way btw wat is junsu giving ri in???? lol so caring to his ri innie<33

xmlyx congrats on suyining a page hhahahahah yay 190 truly amazing i love u all suyin sisters we rock

eimii thanks for answering my questions i litterally cried when i read ur questions to junsu the last one was just too funny so cute

"Two. Do you have a plan to build a happy home & family with Ri Innie within the next decade or so?

Three. I'm sure you know that the older a woman gets, the more dangerous it is to have a baby. So when do you plan on having kids with Ri Innie? " hahhahahahhahahahha the older women get....hahahha *tears* from laughter

awww love ur first pic totally looking into eachothers eyes ehh??.... lol so cute

and the gifs are cute y can't their be anymore suyin moments lets pray for some in shanghai and thailand PLEASE.....lol and congrats for suyining page 191

To save you time. I found the yt link for you. Just find the same user for the continuation. This is a funny one!

It would be more funny if it was Liyin with Junsu...haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwEU7nuzOc0

seaprincess - Excellent job. Thanks for sharing.

starrysky21 - Thanks for the caps. I can't wait for more Suyin moments. Yes, Liyin will be back to Korea soon....

hopefully some fans will give us some Suyin surprises

thanks for the link dear omg i watched it and OMO i have no responce hahahahhahah sooo FUNNY i really did cry hhahahahah o man love it and yes if only it was with junsu and ri in looking at the fanfics about them....

jae's reaction reminds me of ri in's while seeing suyin family pic awww so cute and funny

sorry is my post too long??? i just want to catch up and reply to all suyin sisters as possible but yeah i am so happy we are on page 191 now and lets keep it up SUYIN SISTERS WE STICK TOGETHER <33

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u could meet junsu or ri in who would u meet and what would be the three things u would ask them?

1. can i have a picture and a video intro :D..please?

2. So hows the love life?

3. its okay, you can admit that you guys are together, i wont tell anyone. (so its not a question...)

the photoshop pics off `Niiie's post are stunning. By LAYDEE A & LYNNIEDOT right?

gorgeous could i use them as my wallpaper?

ooo and angeldan27 ^ its gorgeous

why do i have the feeling that this thread is going to reach 250 pages instead of just 200 by the anniversary.. LOL

marmar - No prob. :)

liljdazngal06 - You're doing a great job catching up. wow...a very detailed response to everyone. :D

aww...you always make me want to give you a "hug." I feel so loved here...haha :lol:

and we are Suyin sisters here, so I will do anything I can to keep this thread happy. :)

LuvSMTown- Welcome! You must love SM Town a lot. :D Same here. Please come back more often.

angeldan27 - That is a very nice poster. You still have great skills there.

dtp25 - 250 pages? We got 4 days (for oversea time).

Then we all have to stay up and talk about Suyin! :lol: J/K

Guest capri-shiqi

Darlings~

You girls are such angels!

Jumped 4 PAGES when I'm away?????

*SMOOCHES FOR ALL SUYIN SISTER; CHOCOPHINS AGAIN!*

I would really love to share something.

But..

Arhh..

I WILL WRITE A ONE-SHOT FOR SUYIN, AND POST IT ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY.

Let's all try to write one and post it on 6th September at the Fanfic section.

xDD

SuYin fics will overflow i guess? ^^''

I realised there's a little drama going on when I'm away huh?

What a pity I didn't get a chance to stick a foot out and butt into the drama, because the rest have said what I wanted to say.

>.<~~

Booo!

Oh well, just thought it was a little ridiculous for that person to dig out an answer that was supposed to be answered truthfully and claimed that all of us are IMMATURE!

THAT BROKE MY HEART!

DDDD:

*cause my friends all said I'm one of the saint ones in TVXQ fandom. xDDD*

Fine, ignore that. hahaha~

I see all of you sharing pictures and all, makes me sad that I HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE.

omggg!

ANYWAY GIRLS, I'M HAVING FUN HERE!! IT'S SOO COOLING. OMG. I GET TO BLOW 'SMOKE'! xDDD

And, Ri In at K-O-R-E-A ON 6TH SEPTEMBER???

ISN'T 6TH SEPTEMBER A VERY FAMILIAR DATE HUH???

*pokes Junsu*

Remember to get her chocolates. *but not too much, not good for her throat*

Don't get her flowers, flowers are meant to be alive, surviving from soil and sunlight and water.

Or even better!

GIVE HER A HUG AND A 'I-MISS-YOU' SMOOCH!

Sorry, i'm a little cranky, cause it's night over here, and i'm in a foreign country,

nothing to do, nobody to talk. T.T

*BIG WAVES TO ALL NEW SUYIN SUPPORTERS!*

Thank you darlings for posting alright?

jessicanguyen, jaejoong_love33, LuvSmtown *sorry if i missed out anyone, it's 4 pages i'm backtracking here. xD*

do drop by often darlings!

jaejoong_love33 - Don't worry dear girl. You're still loved by us! *hugs* Hope you're not all frightened by the drama! ^^

KYOSA BABE - YOU MAKE ME HAPPY YOU KNOW? I love all the pictures and gifs you post, with a little of spice in it. xD Junsu does like sweet stuffs. ^^

j0liN - yes darling. I CAME ONLINE. BUT YOU ARE NOT YO~ ^^

marmar - You're HORRIBLE. *Learnt it from you babe! xDDD* Horrible for making us all wait for that very important chapter! hehe~ just jokingggg~ I shall just wait~~~~~~~~ ;)

starrysky21 & `Niiie - I miss you darlings~ and nessa, that's some really nice graphics! annie! that's ALOT of GIFS!

Kristal - Yea. I'll come back with more songs! ^^

liljdazngal06 - *HUGS* We're in the same boat. Having to backtrack and reply! xDDD

JoongBoXiahJang & celena8899 - You girls did a great job in contributing soo many post to make the thread jump for 4 pages! Now it made me feel guilty! *pooey~ >.<~*

angeldan27 - *gasp at your graphic* I see TWINS Junsu! Haha~ sorry, was just being a LITTLE cranky! ^^ That graphic is nice and yea. HELLO AGAIN! *starts singing TVXQ's Japanese song - Hello again*

capri-shiqi - Your'e here! *runs and give you a hug*

It's ok. We know that you are enjoying your vacation.

We are getting close to our goal.

I'm also getting very active now..haha

Too excited for the concert and Liyin's debut anniversary.

starrysky21 - Ahh...I forgot to say that Sunday was helping Suyin as well.

Junsu gave her a high-five and Sunday was looking where he went and wave to him to come over again...instead he smirked looking at Liyin's direction and then walked past them. They are so sweet to Suyin. :)

Want to watch that slow down version again? Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oBIXyfVTI

Guest capri-shiqi

I'm very excited too!!!

YAY!

OMG.

YAY!

Ok. that's the only thing I can think of now!

And that slow down version of Junsu's glances.

I watched the HQ one,

i can see his eyes looking at Liyin's direction!

^^

Oh, love being rekindled. Very good!

Anyway darlings.

Ri In is really popular in China.

I just read a China magazine that features alot on Korean singers.

They had a poll or something.

Our Ri Innie for 5th for the Most Popular Female Singer.

1st is Lee Hyori.

I'm fine with it, since Hyori is in the entertainment circle for soo long~

TVXQ got 1ST for the Most Popular Group!

^^

Glad to hear that Liyin is getting more popular now. I wonder how many of her fans are gonna show up for the SM Town concert.

Heard she will sing more songs this time...yay!

I am pretty much bored now...so here is for a little laugh.

Junsu: Shhhh...I am going to give Liyin a surprise!

xiah130ni3cx4.jpg

Junsu: Taaadaaaa. Do you like it Liyin honey?

2zfrih0.jpg

Liyin: Oh..no..What do you want me to say, dear?

JRI-Y01.gif

Guest capri-shiqi

OMG YOU.

I LOVE RI IN'S REACTION!

HAHAHAH~

i can see that after Ri In said that,

Junsu would walk to a corner and squat down,

and starts drawing circles on the floor.

OMG.

JUNSU.

JUST LOVES TO ACT CUTE.

Arhhh~

Of course not!

he is naturally cute!

i might be going off in 15 mins!

^^

capri-shiqi - haha.. :lol:

Yeah..poor Junsu.

But who can resist his cuteness

junsu11.jpg

He can't be any cuter and this is Liyin's ideal type of guy!

Have a nice dream...maybe dream of Suyin..haha

Guest liljdazngal06

i just wanna share...

lol. i havent done anything on PS for a while now... so sorry for the lack of skills and/or creativity. O_o

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7849/su...ssingyoukh9.jpg

credits: af, soompi, fracturedinsanity, da font, da

thank god for imageshack...

awwwww dear thats a great poster u did a great job and to tell u the trurh i could never do that hahahahha sp ur great compated to me so no worries and thanks so much for sharing with us

KyoSa ahhhhhhhhh *runs up and HUGS* you are always supportive of me *tear* thanks sweetie i really try to keep up not matter how far back i have to go i will do it I AM DEDICATED to this THREAD and to all SUYIN SISTERS <3 u all make me feel so happy when i come here.... lets keep it up

Capri-shigi *hug* glad to see u again and yeah i kno it was amazing that we jumped so many pages while we were gone but after catching up its all goof and i feel the "SUYIN LOVE SPREADING" lol

capri-shiqi - Your'e here! *runs and give you a hug*

It's ok. We know that you are enjoying your vacation.

We are getting close to our goal.

I'm also getting very active now..haha

Too excited for the concert and Liyin's debut anniversary.

starrysky21 - Ahh...I forgot to say that Sunday was helping Suyin as well.

Junsu gave her a high-five and Sunday was looking where he went and wave to him to come over again...instead he smirked looking at Liyin's direction and then walked past them. They are so sweet to Suyin. :)

Want to watch that slow down version again? Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oBIXyfVTI

lol i am such a dork but since i saw the link i clicked it and watched it even tho i have seen it before it still makes me laugh...............su walking around yin hahahhah awwwww y can't u just stand next to her..... ahh well thanks again dear.......... i of course favorited it...u all kno something my 1st page of my favorites on youtuvbe are filled with SUYIN VIDS lol i am such a dork T_______________T

I'm very excited too!!!

YAY!

OMG.

YAY!

Ok. that's the only thing I can think of now!

And that slow down version of Junsu's glances.

I watched the HQ one,

i can see his eyes looking at Liyin's direction!

^^

Oh, love being rekindled. Very good!

Anyway darlings.

Ri In is really popular in China.

I just read a China magazine that features alot on Korean singers.

They had a poll or something.

Our Ri Innie for 5th for the Most Popular Female Singer.

1st is Lee Hyori.

I'm fine with it, since Hyori is in the entertainment circle for soo long~

TVXQ got 1ST for the Most Popular Group!

^^

awww yay i am so excited is ri in really the 5th most popular female singer AWESOME YAY RI IN awww i can't wait til the concert someone please get fancams thats all i need and well pics of course hahhaha "please give us suyin moments LSM " lol jk does anyone kno what songs ri in will be singing? hopefully more than 2 right???

well girls *HUGS AND KISSES* i love u all SUYIN SISTERS

edit

OMO I "SUYIN"ED A PAGE but..........but i have nothing to share hold up be back again when i find something to post k

ok so i really couldn't find anything but here is a clip if u want to watch it it was when ri in performed triangle at dbsk beijing concert the sound is kinda bad but yeah and also since it was in june we kno that suyin has seen eachother within the time they have been apart for a year because of her appearances in their song it helps them get to see eachother yay.... GOOD JOB LSM I GIVE U THUMS UP FOR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

i love her powerful voice it always is amazing to hear her sing the part of triangle

sorry everyone i really want to share more but i can't find anything good but i am gonna keep looking so if i find something i will share with u all k ^_________________^

o wait i found something else its ri in singing magic castle in chinese sorry her y performance is before magic castle so yeah u can forward if u want

and here is dbsk's magic castle

awww they should sing this song together...........

liljdazngal06 - Congrats on Suyining the page. No problem sweetie * hugs you back*

I noticed you be should in school now..but thanks for coming in to support Suyin, hehe (I am at work too...very distracted by Suyin now, haha)

Yeah, that fancam is definetly the best we found so far. Junsu looking at Liyin....so secretly...then acts normal again.

Such a tricky boy.

This is from Rikayla from Jang Ri In's thread

From her Baidu... Apparently we have the performance/song list for September 13th... But I wouldn't trust it too much as the previous one was fake. D:

Zhang Li Yin:

- I Will

- Lovers

- Believe in Love

- One More Try

- Y (Why...)

- A Crisscross Love (Zhang Li Yin feat. Jong Hyun)

That last song was sorted under SHINee's section, but I moved it, heh.

Not sure about this until they show an official one on web or on the flyers.

KyoSa - haha that's right!! she's not on anymore D:

lol

tahnks

AND JUNSU

zomg soo cute!! lol him n his chocolate covered teeth, li yinnie must've shared some with him =P

hehe n his other pics.. that's why i'm soo freakin in love with him!!

once again, please i'm giving credit to Carmen aka capri-shiqi who found the vids and took the screen caps

lol all i did was post >.< so no need to thank me =D

and to those who thanked me for posting no problem =D anything for u darlings ~~

JoongBoXiahJang - LMBO!! li yinnie soo adorkable in those pics thnx =D

`Niiie & LYNNIE. && starrysky21- WOAH! gif spam!!! lol soo cute those two

i love them all thank u soo much u don't know how u brightened my day ^^

`Niiie & angeldan27 - WOAH!! love the posters!! Dan I have no idea what you're talking about did u see my crappy poster???

Yeah, spare me from killing myself of shame unnie LOL *HUGS N KISSES TO U TOO!!*

capri-shiqi - D: I SEE U UNNIE!!!

aww poo can't get on now cuz i have skool >.< i have to wake up at freakin 5 o'clock in the morning so i guess i won't be talking to u much.. we can still pm =D

anyways, my last subbing day for unnie!!! =D

PRESENTING... OUR CUTE/LOVELY/ADORKABLE/WONDERFUL/AMAZING/BLAHBLAHBLAH TIMELESS ANGELS!!!

LOL

On 22th September 2006, Jang Ri In and Kim Junsu staged their 4th Timeless performance together at SBS Music Wave!

22.09.2006 Zhang Li Yin feat Kim Junsu - Timeless 4th Performance

Screencaps!

zhangliyinfeatxiah06092pl8.jpg

zhangliyinfeatxiah06092yv3.jpg

Carmen: ^ Look at how close they are, and the staring in each others eyes is.. <3!

Lynn: ONE MORE STEP JUST ONE MORE STEP N THEY'LL BE IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS!!! gahhhh!! *spazzes*

*leaves* okies.. i shall be going now lol

The talk will be posted tomorrow! ^^

YOU GOTTA FREAKIN BE KIDDING ME!!! NO TIMELESS AGAIN!??!?!

I REALLY WANNA HUNT DOWN LSM OR WHOEVER CHOSE THOSE SONGS FOR HER!!

TIMELESS'S A CLASSIC HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE TIMELESS!??!?!

that just totally ruined my mood today >.<

therefore i shall go watch my drama !=X

Guest liljdazngal06

liljdazngal06 - Congrats on Suyining the page. No problem sweetie * hugs you back*

I noticed you be should in school now..but thanks for coming in to support Suyin, hehe (I am at work too...very distracted by Suyin now, haha)

Yeah, that fancam is definetly the best we found so far. Junsu looking at Liyin....so secretly...then acts normal again.

Such a tricky boy.

This is from Rikayla from Jang Ri In's thread

Not sure about this until they show an official one on web or on the flyers.

lol awww thanks for telling me and yay she gets more songs that great to kno i hope to see lots of GOLD BALLOONS in the shanghai and thailand concert tooo hehehehehhe

jIliN thanks for posting the screencaps thanks carmen and Capri-shigi for taking them

i have a feeling that they'll perform timeless in thailand..

but at least our girl got more songs to sing!!

awww i really hope they do becuase i was kinda sad when i read the list for shanghao but glad that she has more songs but still i want our "TIMELESS ANGELS" back again wahhhhhhh

soulitda i kno isn't it great lol i kno its alot to catch up on but hey at lets we kno how much love there is here for our SUYIN couple hehehehhe <3 love <33333

Oh maaaaaaaan! NO timeless!?!?!?

-

Hey have you guys been thinking of how often DBSK might talk about our Ri In?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jaejoong: Yah, don't steal all my chocolates!

Yunho: I'm not, just taking one. What brand is is? It's delicious... huh? what are these letters? Chinese?

Yoochun: I wanna try too.

Jaejoong: Hey, don't finish everything! I only have that left. Ri In gave me it when we were in China.

(Junsu suddenly alert from his computer game)

Junsu: Huh? Ri In gave you?

Changmin: Yes, I and Jaejoong huyng got one box each. But I finished mine.

Yunho: Yaaah... unfair... why didn't I get one?(try to get one more from Jaejoong's grip)

Yoochun: Yeah, I want one too!

Junsu: When did you get that?

Jaejoong: You know that concert just a few months ago in China. Yah, Ri In performed so well.

I got goosebumps all over my arms while watching. After she finished I felt like hugging her... haha

Junsu(hysterical): Hyung! Wh-what do you mean you wanted to hug her?

Jaejoong: Sssh, let me finish. Here take one chocolate and continue your computer game.

(Junsu getting annoyed and goes to the studio)

Junsu*mumbles to himself*: Aish... how could these two get chocolates but not me?...

(Junsu comes out after 20 minutes)

Yoochun: Haha, you wanna know who I learn this game from? It's Ri In she teached me while

we were in the van. Alright, let's play again. 1,2,3.

(Junsu goes back to studio)

Junsu: How come she teaches Yoochun hyung that game but not me... aish...

(Junsu comes out after 15 minutes)

Yunho: Yes, we all miss her, she's such a cute litte sister.

Jaejoong: I think Junsu misses her the most. He has been acting strangely lately.

Yoochun: And they haven't performed Timeless in about 50 years! I start to miss it.

Yunho: Yeah, too bad. Because I remember Ri In telling that she likes performing Timeless the most...

(Junsu goes back to studio again)

Junsu: This girl... how come she tells that guy about those things but not me... I should be the one closest to her, shouldn't I?

(Junsu heads into the studio again)

-------

Next time Suyin meet.

Junsu: Ri In-ah... How come...

Ri In: Huh? Oppa?

Junsu: Aish... whatever...

Ri In: What's wrong Oppa? You seem so moody today, eh?

Junsu: No it's just...

Ri In: It's just what?

Junsu: It's just.... why did Jaejoong and Changmin receive chocolate but not me? How come you teached Yoochun that game but not me?

How come you talk about those personal things with Yunho but not me?... aish...

(Ri In smiles widely)

Ri In: Because I gave you something else that I didn't give them.

(Ri In then walks out the room)

Junsu: Omo? She did? How come I don't remember? What is it? Where did I leave it? I might've forgot it in Japan? Oh no, what do I do? Ì must call my manager... Omo, but what is it? Must check my room when I come home. Yoochun or Jaejoong might have taken it?

(Junsu runs round and round)

errrm... hehe... so cheesy.. sorry. I really don't have much imagination right now.

Guest liljdazngal06

Oh maaaaaaaan! NO timeless!?!?!?

-

Hey have you guys been thinking of how often DBSK might talk about our Ri In?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jaejoong: Yah, don't steal all my chocolates!

Yunho: I'm not, just taking one. What brand is is? It's delicious... huh? what are these letters? Chinese?

Yoochun: I wanna try too.

Jaejoong: Hey, don't finish everything! I only have that left. Ri In gave me it when we were in China.

(Junsu suddenly alert from his computer game)

Junsu: Huh? Ri In gave you?

Changmin: Yes, I and Jaejoong huyng got one box each. But I finished mine.

Yunho: Yaaah... unfair... why didn't I get one?(try to get one more from Jaejoong's grip)

Yoochun: Yeah, I want one too!

Junsu: When did you get that?

Jaejoong: You know that concert just a few months ago in China. Yah, Ri In performed so well.

I got goosebumps all over my arms while watching. After she finished I felt like hugging her... haha

Junsu(hysterical): Hyung! Wh-what do you mean you wanted to hug her?

Jaejoong: Sssh, let me finish. Here take one chocolate and continue your computer game.

(Junsu getting annoyed and goes to the studio)

Junsu*mumbles to himself*: Aish... how could these two get chocolates but not me?...

(Junsu comes out after 20 minutes)

Yoochun: Haha, you wanna know who I learn this game from? It's Ri In she teached me while

we were in the van. Alright, let's play again. 1,2,3.

(Junsu goes back to studio)

Junsu: How come she teaches Yoochun hyung that game but not me... aish...

(Junsu comes out after 15 minutes)

Yunho: Yes, we all miss her, she's such a cute litte sister.

Jaejoong: I think Junsu misses her the most. He has been acting strangely lately.

Yoochun: And they haven't performed Timeless in about 50 years! I start to miss it.

Yunho: Yeah, too bad. Because I remember Ri In telling that she likes performing Timeless the most...

(Junsu goes back to studio again)

Junsu: This girl... how come she tells that guy about those things but not me... I should be the one closest to her, shouldn't I?

(Junsu heads into the studio again)

-------

Next time Suyin meet.

Junsu: Ri In-ah... How come...

Ri In: Huh? Oppa?

Junsu: Aish... whatever...

Ri In: What's wrong Oppa? You seem so moody today, eh?

Junsu: No it's just...

Ri In: It's just what?

Junsu: It's just.... why did Jaejoong and Changmin receive chocolate but not me? How come you teached Yoochun that game but not me?

How come you talk about those personal things with Yunho but not me?... aish...

(Ri In smiles widely)

Ri In: Because I gave you something else that I didn't give them.

(Ri In then walks out the room)

Junsu: Omo? She did? How come I don't remember? What is it? Where did I leave it? I might've forgot it in Japan? Oh no, what do I do? Ì must call my manager... Omo, but what is it? Must check my room when I come home. Yoochun or Jaejoong might have taken it?

(Junsu runs round and round)

errrm... hehe... so cheesy.. sorry. I really don't have much imagination right now.

AWWWWWW that was so funny to read awww poor our lil su but its ok we kno what ri in gave him that no one else gets heheheh (their timeless love) hehhehe so cute i love how everytime he gets annoyed he leaves the studio hahahhaha so funny love the jealous duckbutt dolphin of ours hehehehe and love how SLOW he is.......... lol THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US <33

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah, 8 more pages to go!

We are right no traget sisters!

Wow, those caps of them singing timeless they are standing so close!

MAn, no timeless again. Why SM. Well, it would make it to obvious wouldn't it. Lets see some OMG caps of them instead haha

Guest purplesoompi

Nica T

aigoo, that's soo cute

haven't read suyin scenarios

in a long long time...

thank you for writing one =)

^aah, they're soo close :w00t: ....

can someone make a siggie out of this, i'll love them forever (timeless keke)

let's see:

EIGHT MORE PAGES TILL 200

FIVE MORE PAGES TILL RIIN'S 2nd ANNIVERSARY!!!

fighting & jiayou: suyin sisters/chocophins/red chocolates <33

i feel bad for not posting as often as i should :sweatingbullets:

Archived