♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest camila21_stv

I'm happy to see that there is still people who ship TaeSu. I am a hardcore TaeSu fan:)

Hi! I would like to talk to you, I notice your one of the active & recent member here so I loved to talk about Taesu with you ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been a Taesu shipper since. They were actually my first OTP but I was just a silent lurker. I wonder why the thread stopped at Oct 2008? What happened to everyone. Wasn't Taesu still dating until like 2012?because when taeyeon was singing "I love you" she cried and in junsu's concert he cried singing "I don't like love" I had a feeling like oh did they officially break up because they cried. But then again in beginning of 2013 when IGAB was released taeyeon mentioned "dolphin" in her thanks to so I was a bit confused if her and junsu decided to end their relationship and stay friends or they got back together. Idk...lol. They were indeed each other's first love and having to see them with someone else does break my heart, but you know if Taesu are meant to be together then everything will fall into place. It may not happen now, but you know in the future if they come across each other again :) it's sad that only now I found this thread lol. But it would be nice to reminisce in their past :) if there's still any active Taesu shippers please give a shout out hehe. Please don't tell me I'm the only one who has faith that if it's meant to be for them then it'll fall into place in the given time :) 

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2016 at 8:49 AM, _xoglads said:

I've been a Taesu shipper since. They were actually my first OTP but I was just a silent lurker. I wonder why the thread stopped at Oct 2008? What happened to everyone. Wasn't Taesu still dating until like 2012?because when taeyeon was singing "I love you" she cried and in junsu's concert he cried singing "I don't like love" I had a feeling like oh did they officially break up because they cried. But then again in beginning of 2013 when IGAB was released taeyeon mentioned "dolphin" in her thanks to so I was a bit confused if her and junsu decided to end their relationship and stay friends or they got back together. Idk...lol. They were indeed each other's first love and having to see them with someone else does break my heart, but you know if Taesu are meant to be together then everything will fall into place. It may not happen now, but you know in the future if they come across each other again :) it's sad that only now I found this thread lol. But it would be nice to reminisce in their past :) if there's still any active Taesu shippers please give a shout out hehe. Please don't tell me I'm the only one who has faith that if it's meant to be for them then it'll fall into place in the given time :) 

Oh my god finally!

Reply back ASAP.

I need to talk to you about Taesu. I'm like a month late, sorry..hope your still interested.

@_xoglads (Tagging u just to be sure)

Archived