16182df1.jpg

16183ij9.jpg

16184gx0.jpg

1604am3.jpg

16041hv9.jpg

16042ec7.jpg

16043fb5.jpg

16044xs4.jpg

(this part was so cute... Goyo is so confused when he sees Muhyul... and he doesn't know what to call him or how to act with him (after he knew that he's a prince and all) )...

poor Goyo :P

1615dj9.jpg

16151zm7.jpg

16152tb2.jpg

16153fr3.jpg

16154hl0.jpg

16155zl3.jpg

Guest selvaspeedy

1606vt6.jpg

16061qq3.jpg

16062ib2.jpg

16063ne3.jpg

16064jb3.jpg

16065jh5.jpg

1622iu6.jpg

16221gp1.jpg

16222sp6.jpg

16223xc6.jpg

16224ex2.jpg

16225ej3.jpg

1623is7.jpg

16231ie1.jpg

16232ji8.jpg

1624qn0.jpg

16241ky7.jpg

16242uq6.jpg

16243ug3.jpg

1602ob0.jpg

16021oe8.jpg

16022ig1.jpg

16023zn7.jpg

16024jo9.jpg

16025tz3.jpg

last scene

f_1601m_88178e0.jpg

16011iz5.jpg

16012lg8.jpg

16013nu8.jpg

16014bi2.jpg

16015ab8.jpg

source: all caps from gall DCinside KOTW gallery

and the preview was Yuri's memories about Muhyul

the live streaming today was e19360.gif so there are many important parts that I missed... I'm dl-ing the episode now and definitely will watch it again :blush:

but OMG I still don't know if

yuri told Muhyul about his true identity or not yet

:unsure:

and yeah... one last thing

(just for the laughs :P)

new hair styles for Goyo and Muhyul :P

f_01m_7c5a5e8.jpgf_02m_96b39db.jpg

f_03m_83e3b55.jpgf_04m_443808a.jpg

f_05m_9078c5c.jpgf_07m_08eea1d.jpg

f_01m_6337a7e.jpg06fb6.jpg

05kj7.jpg04za6.jpg

03mm8.jpg02ch6.jpg

oppa is feeling cold :tears::P

f_m_cfb5c48.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

good night everybody :D

Guest selvaspeedy

The bit with Yuri and the birds was that just a dream/memory?

nope...it happened again :D

(I'm sure 98% that it happened again, according to my intermittent live streaming B):P )

Guest tateboe

The bit with Yuri and the birds was that just a dream/memory?

No, it is 2nd time happened.

Actually, it is conspiracy done by Dojin.

Muhyul can figure out how it became bloody water. He dive down to recover a bag of chemicals.

grrrrr!!!! soompi - IPS driver error the whole day :fury: !

151.jpg

i felt sorry for seryu, she longs so much for her brother. i so want to tell her that muhyul is her brother :lol: .

153.jpgyeon made me laugh here. she completely turned the table on mahwang, to think she's somewhat his "slave" (a priviledged one though), she's taking advantage of him/his money with her charity work :lol: . nice one yeon ;) !

155.jpgdojin is clearly not happy to see muhyul, unlike the latter :( .

156.jpgpoor balso, after doing muhyul & maro a favor, he was booted out just like that :mellow: .

157.jpg158.jpg

woah! dojin came out too strong here! wasn't expecting him to outrightly tell muhyul off with

regards to yeon. poor muhyul :( . i admire how our muhyul handled it though, he didn't get angry

with dojin, he just calmly set it aside & changed the topic.

159.jpg1510.jpg

aww! so sweet! i like how muhyul snuck & stole a glimpse of his yeon, & how yeon felt his

presence :wub:....

1513.jpgooh! love this scene, king yuri to the son's rescue :w00t: ! woot, woot! hurray!

Guest selvaspeedy

No, it is 2nd time happened.

Actually, it is conspiracy done by Dojin.

Muhyul can figure out how it became bloody water. I dive down to recover a bag of chemicals.

I liked that scene too... I liked how Muhyul totally blew the people away by his speech... he was so strong :blush:

finally I can see the king he will be in the future... AJA Daemosin :P

and that :tongue2: Dojin was watching him from afar :tongue2:

I'm really starting to hate Dojin now <_<

and that conversation between him and Muhyul :sweatingbullets:

I think they declared the war now between them :unsure:

now I'm really confused over something 16.png

now Dojin knew the whole story about the oracle's prediction about Muhyul, that he will bring destruction to KGR and blah blah blah... I'm still waiting for dramaok's summary :wub: but did he get the order to do that (throwing the chemicals in the well) from that stupid man Baeguk... so Baeguk now knows that Muhyul is the prince?!!

or did Dojin do this by himself e19376.gif

ahhhh... I'm so confused... I need to arrange all of those events in my head again :crazy:

Guest tateboe

I'm really starting to hate Dojin now <_<

and that conversation between him and Muhyul :sweatingbullets:

I think they declared the war now between them :unsure:

Yes Muhyul knows the assasin is Dojin and he might have told him to stop or to go way. Dojin disagrees. I think, finally they challenged each other, gloove off! :ph34r: This is the part I have to watch later after translation available.

Guest meyyale

Thanks dramaok N selva N everyone!!!!

I'm so excited for Muhyul N Yeon..I really don't like Dojin from now on..

I hope everything can fix for our poor oppa!!!

See you..

Guest selvaspeedy

you're welome meyyale

but I think the hardships are about to start for our oppa :sweatingbullets:

Yes Muhyul knows the assasin is Dojin and he might have told him to stop or to go way. Dojin disagrees. I think, finally they challenged each other, gloove off! :ph34r: This is the part I have to watch later after translation available.

yes yes yes the challenge... I was so disappointed by Muhyul when Dojin told him he loves Yeon...

he didn't do anything and just changed the subject... why didn't he stand up for his love (or maybe he's not yet aware that he loves her :sweatingbullets: )

and yes Muhyul knew about Dojin being the assassin... after the investigation he did... he remembered that piece of paper (or scroll :P ) Dojin gave him before he leaves the Buyeo camp...

Dojin got some nerves <_<

(but really PGH is just doing justice to his role... he's really good)

Guest avonmarissa

Based on my very limited Korean, this is what I could discern from today's episode; these are just my thoughts. Dojin knows that Muhyul is a prince and he told Baegeuk about it. They put a plan into action to essentially force the King to not even think of declaring Muhyul as prince.

Baegeuk's worst nightmare is for Muhyul to 'become' prince because Muhyul is strong, not only physically but also mentally. Unlike Yeojin who is weak, Muhyul would essentially render all of Baegeuk and Sangga's plans to naught. Now that Baegeuk knows Muhyul is a prince, he will do all he can to get rid of him and guess who will be at the helm of that ship? - Dojin.

Guest dramaok

thx for the goodies..

sorry i have class right now so i can't write about today's until later later.

but i skimmed through.. and i think Yuri's narration in teh preview is so touching..

preview:

Yuri, "I do not know if I did the right thing back then for keeping the baby alive. All I wanted was to keep him alive, but such greed of mine has given that child a greater pain for being alive. Do you remember that child who was Haemyeong's follower. That child is Muhyul. He is destined to kill his brothers, and parents, and at last himself as well. However no matter how cursed his fate is, even if he is the child that I buried in my heart, in the end, he is still my child, Muhyul, who lives with a warm heart, and warm blood, as my child."

Oh my! that was so touching dramaok :wub: thank you for the translation ^^

I haven't watch eps 16 so I'd still gonna be quite for now ^^ but already seen the eps 15 last night....

Dojin is getting more and more "against" Muhyul.... when he said that he will protect Yeon from now on, he just said it without hesitation although he already seen Muhyul & Yeon is hugging on the other day.

I really like Chubalsu when he guide Muhyul and Maro to the secret camp & when he help Muhyul and Maro by following Dojin :lol: his expression is impress me :P

Ok have to go to work first ^^ TGIF :lol: hope tonight soompi doesn't down again >_<

Guest valmylove

*waves to Selvaspeedy*....and the rest of the gang here... thanks for the caps and summaries...

so i did what u said Selva and went back to watch episode one, am I glad I did..... it's such a great storyline with all the characters and supporting characters and the backdrop with the soundtrack... i love it!

King Yuri turned out to be differently to what I expected from reading the snyopsis. When I read it, and now I watched all 15 episodes, I felt cheated, LOL, I really thought he was going to be a crazy king. But after watching it, I can sense and see the pain he endures as a King for the love for his sons and the princess. He loves his sons so, it was sooo heartwrenching as a parent to sacrifice your own child. (but am glad it was an act) to satisfy the oracle and/or his country... as he is to care for his people and country. Its a tough job.

And Prince Haemayoung (?wrong spelling LOL and couldn't shake that bad cheating husband image either, he plays a good man in here and EOE oO) totally love and adores his little brother Muyhul. Vice versa too. I love their brotherly friendship, I cried for Prince Haemyoung when he sacrificed himself and then for the misunderstanding by Muyhul. Over all, Muyhul is a strong character with emotions bearing on the sleeve. He's so passionate and loyal to those close to him.

okay enough yapping am not making any sense now so tahks for reading...

but... i am sooo nervous about King Yuri telling everyone that Muyhul is the Prince. Thank goodness I am not a PD becas I can't make up my mind, I want him to so Muyhul will be recognized, don't want to becas he can't roam about the countries and go flirt with Yeon. (I am sure there are more concrete reasons than thse silly reasons)

*sighs happily* whenever Muyhul go see her. am loving the love triangle too... since Dojin delcare claims on her.... Muyhul hwaiting!!!

Dramaok, can't wait for your summary!! ^^ keep up the good work here and in class :P

Guest dramaok

Episode. 16

kingdom16avi000104504tu7.jpg

Hye-Ap is accused as a spy for Buyeo by Lady Miyu's brother and Baegeuk of Biryu, but King Yuri arrives just as she and the others are about to be captured, and King Yuri looks up to Muhyul who is hung by the ropes, and Yuri orders for Muhyul to be freed. Baegeuk argues Muhyul is the guy who kinapped Prince Yeojin and tried to assasinate the king, and has ties as a Buyeo assasin, therefore traitors, but Yuri states it was his order that Muhyul and Maro went to Buyeo as assasins. Yuri then tells Hye-Ap to reveal the great accomplishments Muhyul and Maro have done for Goguryeo, including the assasination attempt of King Daeso. Yuri then firmly states the two men will continue to work for him, and if something should go wrong with them, he will hold Baegeuk and Miyu's brother accountable, now that the secret identifications have been spoiled.

kingdom16avi000413813td3.jpg

Then back in the palace, Yuri speaks to Muhyul and Maro and ask about their health to which they reply fine. Yuri then says he has not forgotten all the things they did for him, and all the sufferings they endured for Goguryeo. Yuri thus promotes the two as official king's guards and Maro leaves giddy thinking they are finally acknowledged and free to roam around. Maro also teases Muhyul he can go visit his beloved Yeon anytime he wants now because they are officially Goguryeons, and Muhyul punches him in the stomach jokingly for the tease. Prince Yeojin comes and says sorry for the troubles he's caused them, but Muhyul says no, and in fact things are better this way with their freedom restored. Yeojin is happy and says they can meet often then, and Yeonhwa cringes. Hye-Ap continues to persuade Yuri to restore Muhyul as a prince, but Yuri insists the time has not come yet, but he will not reject it, and he will continue to watch Muhyul to see if he can outwin the curse he's born under.

kingdom16avi000583983mi8.jpg

Miyu's brother complains to Baegeuk about what's happened, and Baegeuk says they dont' need to believe Yuri, and he must get rid of Muhyul and Maro who hold grudges against him and will surely bring more trouble to them, as well as Prince Yeojin. Lady Miyu pleads with Baegeuk to rid of the men as well. Goeyu wonders why the king won't acknowledge Muhyul as his son, and Hye-Ap tells him about the curse told by the oracle at the time Muhyul was born and Goeyu is shocked. Hye-Ap then explains the king is watching Muhyul before he will acknowledge him as prince, and their job is to help the king see Muhyul's skills and strengths. That night, Muhyul holds his neck apparatus from Haemyeong and Muhyul tells the deceased prince he became a citizen of Goguryeo and now he will use his life to protect the beloved nation that Haemyeong loved so much, in order to help the nation achieve the state of utopia that Haemyeong dreamed of.

kingdom16avi000808941vj7.jpg

Yanggi the merchant lord from Buyeo pays Mahwang a visit and Yanggi is startled to see Yeon at Mahwang's, and Yanggi tells Mahwang why. Next, Mahwang goes to ask Yeon if it's true that she is the daughter of Takrok, therefore a Buyeo princess, and Yeon replies indeed she is but she came to be sold as a slave after her father was killed for accusation of being a traitor, and Mahwang's frazzled by the revelation. Meanwhile, Goeyu is uncomfortable in Muhyul's presence after knowing the truth but Goeyu tries to pull a straight face and orders Muhyul to bring Maro and go see Hye-Ap together. Hye-Ap tells the two now that they are rightful soldiers of the king, they have to begin more training to learn the history, the politics and geography of Goguryeo and its neighbors and Maro is dismayed that he has to study and wonders if Muhyul could just study while he sits back and Balso scoffs at him saying the studies are just basic. Hye-Ap also tells Maro it'll be useful for him to learn so he should, and Maro reluctantly agrees. Then, Princess Seryu summons for Muhyul afterwards, and Seryu tells Muhyul she remembers him because he was such a faithful follower of Haemyeong, and she says she learned from Goeyu about all the suffering Muhyul and Maro went through, and Seryu comments on how Muhyul reminds her of her deceased brother Haemyeong and she asks him to come visit often because it cheers her to feel her brother's presence.

kingdom16avi001087653zt4.jpg

In Buyeo, King Daeso is recovering and Maenggwang comes back from his trip to Goguryeo and reports to Daeso about Dojin not able to complete the task of killing Muhyul and Maro for the time being but he sent a message to Daeso, and Daeso reads it and laughs aloud at the prospect of the events to come. Sagu asks what it's about and Daeso just say he'll find out in time. Afterwards Sagu's man wonders if Daeso is preparing to hand the throne to Dojin as successor, and Sagu says it's impossible since Dojin is a son of an enemy. Maenggwang then talks to Sagu in private and reveals he saw Yeon in Goguryeo meeting with Dojin and Sagu tells Maenggwang to keep it a secret and Sagu smirks. Back in Goguryeo, Dojin sneaks out at night and commits two brutal murders. Next morning, Guchu alerts King Yuri about the death of his top 2 ministers, Daesaja and Daejubu, who are loyal to the king's cause.

kingdom16avi001464629op1.jpg

Maro gets bored from the studies when Hye-Ap brings more to study, and Maro whines but Muhyul is studious and asks Hye-Ap if the nation of Nangnyang is in the south, and Hye-Ap says indeed and it's a nation that they wish to acquire in the future. The king's dismayed at the death of Daejubu and Daesaja and orders Yeojin to pay respect to the households, while Hye-Ap does an investigation of what happened. Muhyul looks at the body wound of the murdered soldiers and Muhyul determines it is not done by the Black assasins of Buyeo, because the wounds don't look like the weapons they use in Buyeo. Hye-Ap wonders if they can look more and Muhyul goes to see Daejubu's body next. Upon examining, Muhyul deterines the killer was aiming for instant death and begins to think more about it. There, he runs into Prince Yeojin who wants to go wander around town again, but Muhyul pulls him aside, and explains the reason Haemyeong had so many faithfuls even after his death is due to Haemyeong's deep attachment to his men, and Haemyeong shared their pain and sorrow with them, and that is why the bond is so strong. Muhyul says Yeojin should grieve with the king's followers, because one day they will be Yeojin's follower and if he wishes for their sincere loyalty. Yeojin is humbled by it and when Muhyul apologizes for steppimg over his bound, Yeojin says no, thx him for the advice. Hye-Ap reports to King Yuri they didn't find any proof to show it was done by Buyeo ppl. Yuri states the only ppl he can think of who would do such in Goguryeo, are the ppl of Biryu tribe. Hye-Ap disagrees saying the tribes would not risk adding more tension at this point, however Yuri insists the tribes are challenging him to battle. Biryu Sangga asks Baegeuk if he was the one behind the murders, and Baegeuk says no. Sangga wonders what this means, and just then a messenger comes to tell the Sangga King Yuri has summoned a meeting with the council of tribe leads.

kingdom16avi002050548bo7.jpg

During the meeting, Yuri tells the council Daejubu and Daesaja were murdered last night, and it was not done by Buyeo according to their investigation. Yuri states he believes someone who is here committed the crime and Yuri asks the offender to step out. The Biryu ppl protest saying there's no proof, and Yuri then asks Baegeuk who would do such crime then. Baegeuk reminds King Yuri he is the one who put a stop to their investigation previously when they interrogated the kidnappers of Yeojin and Baegeuk says they are the founding tribes of Goguryeo, and if the king insists on blaming them without justifaction they will not sit idle. The king is furious and says how dare he threatens him, and reminds the council he is a king who forgave them when they rebelled against him, and Yuri says he did it for the good of the nation and as respect to deceased king, but they continue to undermine his power time after time. Yuri appears very upset and Guchu asks the king to stay calm. Muhyul wants to get to the bottom of his investigation and looks through books about weapons and remembers the drawings of weapon Dojin gave him when they bid farewell in Buyeo. Muhyul then looks through it and goes to see Prince Yeojin, asking for his help to use the shop to make something. Yeojin agrees and watches as Muhyul spends the night making a flat sword. Yeojin says he didn't know Muhyul could make weapons and Muhyul says it's from his days as assasin in Buyeo. Yeojin is impressed but says Muhyul could order other ppl to make the sword instead of laboring at it himself but Muhyul asks Yeojin to keep the happening a secret between them two, and Yeojin is excited about having a secret and agrees. Muhyul then tests the sword with Maro and Maro asks if he suspect Dojin as the killer and Muhyul says to keep it a secret, and he will meet w/ Dojin first.

kingdom16avi002413944rd9.jpg

Mahwang is troubled by Yeon's identity, and sighs heavily as he watches her work. Gongchang thinks Mahwang must be lusting for her and offers to bring her to his bedroom all dolled up, but Mahwang's annoyed. Then, Mahwang talks to Yeon and tells her to go to Sangga for he cannot keep her anymore, but Yeon pleads for her stay saying she will bring him benefits.' Baegeuk tells Dojin the Biryu tribe is innocent but the king thinks they killed the ministers and he's not afraid to hide his hatred of Biryu. Baegeuk asks Dojin to do something and Dojin asks if it means it's ok to kill Yuri. Next, Dojin visits Yeon and tries to help her carry her basket of medicine, but Yeon says she can do it alone. So Dojin follows her into the medicine shed, and Yeon says she's glad to see him and was worried. Dojin says he went to Jolbon and thx her for worrying about him. Yeon then gives him some tonic for his health and Dojin is touched, and tells her he missed her. Yeon who has her back to him pauses for a moment and says nothing, as she puts the statue from Muhyul sideways facedown.

kingdom16avi002691488mj4.jpg

When they step out they run into Muhyul, who tells Yeon he came to talk to Dojin today. Muhyul and Dojin talk alone and Muhyul asks Dojn if he did the murdering. Dojin says he knows thing of it, and Muhyul says they both know he did. Muhyul then says Dojin must leave the Biryu ppl, but Dojin says Biryu is the tribe that accepted him when he left Buyeo, so he won't leave. Muhyul says if he stays he would have to do more killings, and one day the two of them could be pointing swords at each other. Dojin says even so there's nothing he can do. Dojin says ppl can walk on the same road, but have different destinations, and even though he and Muhyul shared the same path once, now they have different roads to travel, and Muhyul is despaired. Afterwards Dojin thinks alone about Muhyul's words, then about Daeso's mission for him to kill Muhyul. Dojin then decides to tell Baegeuk about Muhyul, and shows him the pendant, and says it was Muhyul's. Baegeuk is surprised by it and Dojin says it's possible that Muhyul is King Yuri's 3rd son, who never died. Baegeuk goes to Sangga with the shocking revelation and Myeongjin says it all makes sense, why Haemyeong was so protective of Muhyul, and even went to war with Buyeo border over Muhyul's capture once, and how Yuri is so protective of Muhyul just the same now.

Baegeuk says this is a good opportunity for them to plot against Yuri.

kingdom16avi003141171gk2.jpg

Maro wants Muhyul to tell Hye-Ap about what Dojin did but Muhyul still wants to keep it a secret for now. Meanwhile, Dojin leads a group of Biryu soldiers and at night they go around Goguryeo to spread red ash into the waterways, and commit verious happenings. During the night, King Yuri awakes suddenly with a bad premonition and goes out to the courtyard to see it littered by dead crows, like it was years ago when Muhyul was born.

Yuri is then told by Guchu that there are strange phenomenon happening all over the nation, outside the fort. Thus, Hye-Ap summons her team to start the investigations. Muhyul asks what's happened, and Balso says the people are talking about ghosts and curses, and Hye-Ap says there are reasons behind the happenings and orders the men to go find out at once. Muhyul and Maro investigate the water and Muhyul even climbs into a well and takes some of the tainted water, and shows the people the water is not cursed, and Goguryeo is not doomed to destruction, and the king will soon catch the culprits. Maro smilingly says to Goeyu Muhyul is such a smart punk, but Goeyu scolds him for saying Muhyul is a punk and Maro is perplexed. Dojin watches the investigation from afar and looks weary.

kingdom16avi003328925bu3.jpg

Mahwang also watches the happening and remembers the same strange phenomenon happened before. Just then Yeon comes up to him and asks him to lend a hand in helping the ill and Mahwang says he's busy but Yeon grabs him saying there's nothing more important than saving lives and Mahwang doesn't argue. Next, Muhyul comes by and sees how busy Yeon is and tells Maro to go get some doctors to come. Yeon says thanks and Muhyul says she should rest once the medical ppl come but Yeon says she can't there are too many ppl ill, all sick from the unknown illness that's spreading. Muhyul then notices boys drawing on walls, and Muhyul goes to them and asks them why they're drawing crows dying and water turning red. The boys say a man told them to and he even told them ghost stories. Muhyul then asks about the stories and goes back to the palace to see the king. Hye-Ap tells Yuri about how great Muhyul is doing in his investigation, and Muhyul comes and tells the king there's something more urgent than finding the culprits and Yuri asks what. Muhyul says the ppl are talking about ghost stories, and they have to settled the ppl's fear first and calm their hearts before anything else, and asks Yuri to set the record straight. Yuri asks what stories, and Muhyul says everyone in town is talking about the ghost.. who is the prince who died 20 years ago, and now everyone says the prince either never died, or he died but came back as a ghost to haunt them. Yuri is startled to hear this, as are Hye-Ap and Goeyu who are there, and Yuri stares at Muhyul.

====================

ohhhh... everyone's on ep 16 already and I've only managed to watch until ep 15. yeah, I'm slow. :lol: At least I'm not far behind.. hehe :) I'll be able to catch up with you guys... :) I'm so into the story so much...

Guest valmylove

wow....thanks for the splendid recap DramaOk...lots a dramas going on

Can't wait till next week....

wellKing Yuri tell Muyhul the story? the story of him? will he deny?

I feel that Yeon likes Muyhul and she likies Dojin as a brother... it kind of confirm where she turned and put the statue face down... must mean she have it close by to admire and wants to hide it from Dojin. I don't think she developed romantic feelings towards Dojin. I want a fiesty girl tocome knock some sense into him though ^^ maybe princess Seryu? actually i kinda want her to be w/ Assistant General too ^^

Archived