[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meyyale

Wowwww!!!! ^_^^_^^_^

Thanks selva N lovekoreastar so so so so much!!!!!! Those are so so so wonderful... :wub::wub:

lovekoreastar may I use one of your banners,please? :sweatingbullets: :blush:

I love SIG N all cast so much..Look at our beloved oppa!!!

00ew1.jpg

Take care everyone...

lovekorea I love your artworks ^^

Selva I love the pics you are posting ^^ especially pic of Muhyul ^^ he is taller than Dojin ^^

meyyale I love the pics you are posting too ^^ if I can make those pics as my avatar :P to bad I can't make a gif :P

Woaaaa can't wait for tomorrow eps ^^

thanks for the goodies guys!

Anyone recommend this drama?

I've listened to the OST, and honestly, it has to be one of the best korean osts I've listened to thus far. Such an emotional OST yet so epic.

I highly recommend this drama...

it's soooooo good (IMO).

and you're right about the OST.

hi philmein!

of course we highly recommend it :D !

we don't know how you'll find it, but for most of us here we find it great :wub:.

But I can't download the OST. Please help.

hi ardentfrias!

if you still can't download it, here's an imeem link/playlist i made :) :

http://www.imeem.com/people/aEGtXvb/playli...music_playlist/

my source is daum so it's pretty much like listening from daum :P .

some tracks didn't upload though so it's missing a few tracks (10, 11, 16, 19 & 21).

happy listening :) !

Guest lovekoreastar

lovekoreastar Thanks for these stuff. They are great. Hope ou share more.

Wowwww!!!! ^_^^_^^_^

Thanks selva N lovekoreastar so so so so much!!!!!! Those are so so so wonderful... :wub::wub:

lovekoreastar may I use one of your banners,please? :sweatingbullets: :blush:

I love SIG N all cast so much..Look at our beloved oppa!!!

00ew1.jpg

Take care everyone...

ok^^

Welcome everybody to use these works

lovekoreastar Thanks for these stuff. They are great. Hope ou share more.

ok

These are before works

kuotop15.jpg

kuotop16.jpg

kuotop17.jpg

kuotop18.jpg

kuotop19.jpg

kuotop20.jpg

kuotop21.jpg

kuotop22.jpg

kuotop23.jpg

kuotop24.jpg

kuotop25.jpg

kuotop1.jpg

kuotop2.jpg

kuotop3.jpg

kuotop4.jpg

kuotop5.jpg

kuotop6.jpg

kuotop7.jpg

kuotop8.jpg

kuotop9.jpg

kuotop10.jpg

kuotop11.jpg

kuotop12.jpg

kuotop13.jpg

kuotop14.jpg

These are the Angel Lee works

kvpbbkxz.jpg

qu4c0b5e.jpg

from http://www.lovekoreastar.com

thanks for the imeem link ruishi e19398.gif

welcome :) ! lub u too :lol: (you know that already :lol: )!

i made it for us guys! enjoy!

ahaha! i like maro the best, it suits him well :lol: .

Guest selvaspeedy

lub u too (you know that already )

yes I do :Pe19334.gif

ahaha! i like maro the best, it suits him well :lol:

yes he's such a loveable teady bear (dramaok's quote :D )

is vikii working well w/ you now, or you still aren't able to finish episode 14 :P

Guest lovekoreastar

OMG seriously

dear lovekoreastar, can I use one of your banners as my siggy... please :D

ok^^

Welcome to use these works :rolleyes:

Guest selvaspeedy

ok^^

Welcome to use these works :rolleyes:

YAY... thaks a lot :D

*runs off to make the new siggy* e19326.gif

the love birds e19426.gif

f_54354m_2a1b960.jpg

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest Dangermousie

I finally caught up on all the episodes and this just keeps getting better and better.

I like Dojin a lot (he's had a pretty brutal life) but his complete lack of concern over killing his 'comrades' for the sake of the mission is rather terrifying. I get the feeling he wouldn't blink twice whoever he had to kill, except Yeon of course, and Muhyul (though I think that might change shortly). But that makes sense - he's been trained in that creepy camp since childhood and it did a number on Muhyul even in a couple of years.

I really really like Yeon actually, in her own right, not just as a 'prize' for Muhyul. She is not silly or goofy, but ladylike and very strong-willed. Or maybe I am just drawn in because Muhyul is so clearly in love with her (the bit with him giving her that sculpture made me melt) and she likes him back, just as clearly. I like my love stories unambiguous.

And Muhyul is amazing, as always. I am more and more impressed by SIG with every ep. When he broke down after finding out the truth about Crown Prince's death, I felt like crying myself. And he is more and more single-minded and goal-oriented, which I love. But he still has all these moments of vulnerability. And I love how open he is with Yeon.

Guest ardentfrias

kuotop13.jpg

kuotop14.jpg

I like Hye Ap. She acts very effectively and can also use her eyes in expressing her emotions. I wonder if she would also fall in love with Muhyul. She was supposed to be like a mother to him in this drama with their age gap. She took care of him since he was a child. But in this drama, her looks did not become old.

Guest avonmarissa

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what the number '15' on the upper right corner of the screen mean?

I see it in every episode and never understand what it is.

Thanks.

I think it has to do with the rating; that is the content of the show is not 'recommended' or suitable for those under 15 years of age.

Guest selvaspeedy

I finally caught up on all the episodes and this just keeps getting better and better.

finally you came back... I was missing your comments in here :D

I also like Yeon... she may be too soft and girly, but I love those characters in a girl a lot (maybe because I lack those two characters -_- )

yes she's soft but at the same time she's strong enough to wander the streets and help the patients although she doesn't have too (as a princess)... I believe she's a tough girl, but that will show up in the next episodes :)

She was supposed to be like a mother to him in this drama with their age gap. She took care of him since he was a child. But in this drama, her looks did not become old.

but she's indeed older than him... she was in the same age as Haemyung, and Haemyung is at least 20 years older than Muhyul... I think it's the Make-up artist's fault in this drama for not making her looks like her real age in the drama :rolleyes:

but it would be interesting to see her loving Muhyul... it will be totally one-sided... cause Muhyul seems so in love w/ yeon that he will just appreciate Hye-ap as the head decorator who raised him and maybe as a mother (who used to torture him every time he escapes from the cave <_< ) but not as a woman he can love at all.

I think it has to do with the rating; that is the content of the show is not 'recommended' or suitable for those under 15 years of age.

really :blink:

I never knew that... thanks for the info :D

I was thinking (yes... it happens sometimes -_- ) after I saw the preview of tonight's episode...

I think we finally will see Muhyul's devotion and love to his friend Maro... some people before complained that this friendship is one-sided only... but tonight will be the proving.

YAY, today is Wednesday e19326.gif

---------

from yesterday's interview:

PP08102900005.JPG

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?sc=30000...No=&sID=300

another one:

2008102902000368645_1.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001963237

a translation would be really appreciated :D

Guest selvaspeedy

I seriously should learn Korean :tears:

oh my... what did seryu say to Yuri?!

what did Dojin say to Yeon?!

what did Yeojin say to Muhyul?!

what did Dojin say to Muhyul?!

what did seru say to Dojin?! (well, I'll guess this one :P I think she asked him where exactly did he find the necklace).

what did Baguk (is it the name) and Dojin say to each other?!

what did that 4th assassin (keep forgetting his name) say to Dojin?! (I think it's something about Daeso, but I'm not sure what it is)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :sweatingbullets:

I think Goyo assigned Muhyul to train the soldiers of KGR... and he started training them like he used to train when he was in the Black Shadows army... he was a little bit harsh on them... but I think this is for the best.

(oppa you're the best... AJA) :blush:

there's a part where Muhyul was looking at Yeon... and she felt him w/out even seeing him :blush:

mahwang today LOLed me big time :D

there are events today that made me :crazy:

Daeso woke up :crazy:

sangga and his son :crazy:

the queen and her brother (especially her brother... how dare you touch my oppa, you loser) :crazy:

lot of questions :unsure:

omo the last part...

will they find out that Muhyul is Yuri's son

:unsure:

will be back w/ the caps ;)

Archived