[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redzone85

Agree. Muyuh keeps saying he wants to protect Yeon but where were his men when she was kidnapped?

I feel so sad for everyone, Yeon, Muhyul, king Yuri, and prince Yeo Jin who died so young. Hope Yuri doesn't die at eps 31.

I hope it doesn't have sad ending like Emperor of the Sea.

Obviously you guys do realise the palace has been overtaken and Muyuh didnt have enough soldiers to prepare for a war to takeover during the time Yeon was kidnapped, and if i was in his shoes i wouldnt have thought anyone would do such a thing because she is not the type to cause problems.

Besides the palace and the people is more important than 'love'.

Guest ardentfrias

Besides the palace and the people is more important than 'love'.

Right. He even agreed to marry Liji and did not fight for his love, Yeon. For the sake of the nation he sacrificed his own love only to realize the mistake he did. His marriage did not unite Goguryu and Bibiryu. The marriage is useless.

Guest tateboe

Preview Episode 31

★ 31부 ::2008년 12월 24일 수요일 밤 9시55분 ★

생명의 불꽃이 꺼져가는 유리왕은 선대왕이 그랬던 것처럼 태왕의 죽음을 신하들에게 보이지 않기 위해서 외신당으로 향한다. 그런 태왕의 임종을 지킬 수 있는 유일한 사람은 태자 뿐. 무휼은 가눌 수 없는 슬픔과 괴로움을 느끼며 아버지 유리왕의 마지막을 따른다.

그 시각, 궁궐에서는 태왕이 하늘 세상에 오르는 길을 열기 위해 천제가 열린다. 왕실 가족들과 고구려의 모든 신하들, 백성들까지 참석한 천제에서 세류공주는 아버지를 위해 제를 올린다. 평생을 고독과 절망 속에서 살았던 유리왕은 태왕이기 때문에 가장 두렵고 고통스러운 죽음의 순간마저 한 인간으로서 맞이할 수 없다.

하지만 최후의 순간에 그의 곁에는 아들 무휼이 있다. 조용히 마지막을 기다리던 유리왕은 갓 태어난 무휼을 버렸던 일을 가슴 깊이 후회하며 용서를 구한다. 무휼은 이제야 겨우 아버지를 위해 뭔가를 할 수 있을 것 같은데 그런 기회조차 허락하지 않는 아버지와 하늘을 원망한다.

유리왕은 무휼의 손을 꼭 잡은 채 ‘이 땅에 새로운 세상을 열라.’는 유언을 남기며, 도절과 해명, 여진이 기다리고 있는 세상으로 떠난다. 무휼은 거대한 슬픔을 딛고, 불운한 운명의 계시를 뛰어 넘어, 마침내 고구려 제3대 태왕에 등극한다.

--------------------------------

Google Translate

Part ★ 31:: Wednesday December 24, 2008 ★ 9:55 p.m.

The spark of life kkeojyeoga yuriwang, just like the King seondae subject to the death of taewang not visible, heading for the foreign party. That the only person who can keep him at the end of the taewang the only taeja. The sorrow and bitterness that can not be muhyul ganul the end of the feel yuriwang follow his father.

That time, the palace in the sky taewang way to open up the world will be heaven. Goguryeo royal family and of all the subjects, even people at jereul for him in heaven princess in the trickle up. The rest of your life in solitude and despair lived taewang yuriwang because it is the most painful moment of death, even fear as a human being can not meet.

A son by his side at the last moment, but is muhyul. Quietly waiting for the last yuriwang to the newborn muhyul and forgiveness regret beoryeotdeon work by heart beat. Now only his father for the muhyul I think I can do something, do not let my father and I had a chance to blame the sky.

I was caught in the hands of the muhyul yuriwang the ground and open a new world. Namgimyeo the intestate, dojeolgwa explained, the world is waiting to leave for aftershocks. Put a huge muhyul sorrow, beyond the unfortunate fate of the revelation, finally won the Goguryeo is my taewang 3.

Dictionary.com translate

The flame of life goes out and the separation king like the previous age king being like that dead of the [thay] king in order not to be in order in the liege men not to be visible stands heads with per a foreign news. The person who is only there is a possibility of defending the dying hour of like that [thay] king only the [thay] person. Nothing [hyul] there is not a possibility of controlling the last of the father separation king with being sad, it feels a hardship and it follows.

That time, in order the route where the [thay] king rises to the sky world heat thousand I are opened from the royal palace. Even the royal family family and all liege man of Koguryo and the people the tax type princess respects the father raises a sacrifice from thousand sacrifices which attend. The whole life loneliness and the separation king who lives from desperate inside even moment of most afraid painful dead as one human being is not a possibility of gratulating because is a [thay] king.

But to his side son nothing [hyul] it is this to moment of end. Quietly the separation king who waits the last nothing which is born newly [hyul] a forgiveness breast depth regrets the work which throws away and it asks. Nothing [hyul] the father it respects [mwen] it will can split finally and barely even appear like that chance it does not allow the father and the sky which it resents.

The separation king nothing [hyul] the new world as `it catches certainly the hand in the ground opens.'It leaves a rumor, the paragraph and explanation and aftershock are waiting with the world which it leaves. Nothing [hyul] it was enormous being sad, it steps on, revelation of the fate which is unfortunate it runs and it goes over, in the Koguryo 3rd large [thay] king finally it is enthroned.

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Finally, Muhyul was enthroned as 3rd King of Gorgoyeo

I have to defend Muhyul's protection of Yeon. Though it is poor, in all cases there have been extenuating circumstances.

The first time it happened was when he was just been declared Prince of Koguyro, one who has not been accepted by the tribal chiefs, limited/no power in the country who has yet to prove himself worthy of being called a Prince by the nation, he had no knowledge of the Queen's machinations towards him and ignorance as to most of the happenings in the palace, therefore in his eyes Yeon was safe only to find out later otherwise. He had asked Hye Ap to look out for her, she did not do such a great job either. He needs power to protect her and has none, Dojin on the other hand has power. He's been busy trying to prove himself worthy of being called a Prince.

The second time was caused by the wife who has only given him a "sweet, nice woman" face to him, he does not know her true personality at all, noone told him that she slapped Goeyu and Seryu has not had any proof to show the woman's real nature otherwise. So in his eyes, everything is okay which has proven to be somewhat his and Yuri's weakness. They are very blind to people who are unworthy of trust, b/c these people has only shown a "good face" to them it is wrong in their eyes to think otherwise. His main focus has been trying to regain Koguryo and Gungae fortress which he and Yuri lost. I think once he becomes King and has gained the power, he will be better able to protect Yeon, hope he does it very soon, baby Muhyul is coming soon.

I also hope that Yeon and the others inform him as to the true personality of Yiji. If not, there is going to be more problems.

Guest dramaok

Preview Episode 31:

With his life dimming, King Yuri heads toward the shrine temple outside the palace, in order not to show the king's death to his subject, following the tradition set by the previous risen king. Th only person allowed to attend the king's deathbed is the crown prince, and with uncontainable sorrow and torment, Muhyul follows to his father's last.

At that hour, the royal palace holds a ritual to the Gods, in order to open the road for the king to ride upon toward the heaven. The imperial family members and all the subjects, as well as some citizens atend, with Princess Seryu leading the service for her father. Having lived a lifetime in solitude and despair, King Yuri now faces the moment that a human fears and pains from the most, however at his last moment his son Muhyul is there.

King Yuri awaits his last quietly, but his heart deeply regrets abandoning Muhyul upon his birth, and Yuri asks for forgiveness. Muhyul who feels he is able to finally accomplish something for his father feels resentment toward the heavens for not allowing such opportunities. King Yuri holds Muhyul's hand tight, and leaves his last wish, of 'opening a new world upon this land,' and Yuri leaves toward the world that Dojeol, and Haemyeong, and Yeojin exist in waiting. With his deep sorrow, Muhyul who has risen above his dark omen, ascends to be Goguryeo's 3rd monarch.

i will not be here for next two episodes. i leave monday to celebrate christmas w/ my family and won't be back til a week later. see you all then! happy holidays.

Guest cantonhina

Ahhh! this drama is driving me nuts!!! :wacko: last night I had a dream that in the drama they are showing that it's been 15 years aftar Muhyul became king living happily with his evil wife :fury: and in the other ssing they showed Yeon in a market place working as a common poor girl :( . I was so devastated over the dream and woke up in the middle of the night. I want Muhyul to find Yeon as soon as possible and marry her. And Yeon better tell Muhyul the truth about the crown princess, or she will kill her for sure. Muhyul and Yeon should atleast have 3 to four happy episodes before it ends.

Guest tateboe

Preview Episode 31:

i will not be here for next two episodes. i leave monday to celebrate christmas w/ my family and won't be back til a week later. see you all then! happy holidays.

Thank you Dramaok for your translation.

Merry Xmas. :rolleyes:

I will tell you "Happy New Year" when you come back! <_<

Don't extend your holiday. Come back just as promised. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Because we all miss you, we all need you tooooooooo much. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest erica1064

Preview Episode 31:

With his life dimming, King Yuri heads toward the shrine temple outside the palace, in order not to show the king's death to his subject, following the tradition set by the previous risen king. Th only person allowed to attend the king's deathbed is the crown prince, and with uncontainable sorrow and torment, Muhyul follows to his father's last.

At that hour, the royal palace holds a ritual to the Gods, in order to open the road for the king to ride upon toward the heaven. The imperial family members and all the subjects, as well as some citizens atend, with Princess Seryu leading the service for her father. Having lived a lifetime in solitude and despair, King Yuri now faces the moment that a human fears and pains from the most, however at his last moment his son Muhyul is there.

King Yuri awaits his last quietly, but his heart deeply regrets abandoning Muhyul upon his birth, and Yuri asks for forgiveness. Muhyul who feels he is able to finally accomplish something for his father feels resentment toward the heavens for not allowing such opportunities. King Yuri holds Muhyul's hand tight, and leaves his last wish, of 'opening a new world upon this land,' and Yuri leaves toward the world that Dojeol, and Haemyeong, and Yeojin exist in waiting. With his deep sorrow, Muhyul who has risen above his dark omen, ascends to be Goguryeo's 3rd monarch.

At least both Muhyul and Yuri get the opportunity to say goodbye, ask for forgiveness, bestow peace - get closure - on Yuri's deathbed. I'm glad they get to do that.

A Very Merry Christmas dramaok and a Happy New Year! Eat, drink, be merry, and dream of little Hodongs. Raise a glass to me if you think of it :)

And to everyone on list - Happy Holidays! If you do 'em, celebrate 'em!

Guest ardentfrias

This drama is good but so sad so far. I hope it won't have the ending like Emperor of the Sea. I would love to see Muhyul and Yeon happy together! About the dream that someone had, it must have been a nightmare for you. I can feel it.

It's my wish also. A happy family for Muhyul with all his wives doing well together. Kings are allowed to have as many wives as they want and house them in his palace. Jumong's and EOTS's endings are sad. I hope this one would be different.

Guest selvaspeedy

OMG OMG OMG OMG I skimmed through the pages to read mic's summaries (mwah mwah mwah... a shout out to you... I LOVE YOU :blush: )

sangga and yeojin died, Yuri will die in the next eppie while Yeon is pregnant :crazy: lot of stuff happened in the last 4 episodes :crazy:

lol I'm still 4 eppies behind, so give me couple of days until I get back on track and bug you here as I used to before e19331.gif

missed you all guys... missed you soooooooooo much :) and thanks for missing me too e19334.gif

gotta go... massive downloading is waiting for me :w00t: will read all of your posts when I catch up!!

e19326.gif we crossed the 100 pages barrier :D

and oh yeah I'm so happy about the ratings ^_^ *happy dance* aja aja KOTW!!

mic enjoy your holiday... will miss you sooooooooo much :)

and thanks koalabear for the caps and tateboe and avonmarrisa for the previews :)

Agree. Muyuh keeps saying he wants to protect Yeon but where were his men when she was kidnapped?

I feel so sad for everyone, Yeon, Muhyul, king Yuri, and prince Yeo Jin who died so young. Hope Yuri doesn't die at eps 31.

I hope it doesn't have sad ending like Emperor of the Sea.

will say my two cents now before I forget what I wanted to say later :D

I still need to watch the eppies myself but according to mic's summaries you're absolutely right :(

whenever Yeon needs help, Dojin is always there... Dojin and not Muhyul :crazy: I think Muhyul saved Yeon only once (in episode 18) when he saved her from the black assassins.

Dojin is right when he tells her that Muhyul can't protect her, and I hate it when Dojin is right :crazy: cause I'm so freaking disgusted by Dojin at the moment <_<

but I don't wanna blame Muhyul all the way through, cause he told Maro to protect yeon (the day after that magical night in the hut :blush: ) and let's not forget that Maro is so special to Muhyul and Muhyul trusts him so much.

but I'M SURE the ending will be as sad as EOTS <_< I hope I'm wrong.

and another thing... call me old-fashioned, but I still want to hear this word from Muhyul and Yeon: I LOVE YOU :wub: I know it will sound so cheesy, but I just want to hear it!!! imagine hearing this word w/ SIG's voice: SARANGHAE... LOL will be sizzling :P

happy holidays everyone :)

Guest tateboe

OMG OMG OMG OMG

happy holidays everyone :)

Welcome home Selvaspeedy.

We miss you too much.

A lot of things going on, in your missing episodes.

-----------------------

f_Bighugm_8eb9220.gif

Archived