[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Crown Princess Yiji so much. :tongue2: She is too evil.

(Frankly to say, i don't like this actress. I knew her since i watched the drama "Into the Sun" and i didn't have any feeling for her. She is not ugly, but her face makes people to lose their interest. :wacko: In other words, her outlook makes people to feel that she is not friendly and very difficult to get closed. :rolleyes: Sorry to her fans!. <_< )

Guest lucky_moon
Guest meyyale

Where are you, selva?

95892768xi7.png

pre26jean007vg6.gif

source: SIG DC Gallery

In other words, her outlook makes people to feel that she is not friendly and very difficult to get closed. :rolleyes: Sorry to her fans!. <_< )

Absolutely right!!!!!

Guest anyenyenu

(Frankly to say, i don't like this actress. I knew her since i watched the drama "Into the Sun" and i didn't have any feeling for her. She is not ugly, but her face makes people to lose their interest. :wacko: In other words, her outlook makes people to feel that she is not friendly and very difficult to get closed. :rolleyes: Sorry to her fans!. <_< )

that is pretty much a mean thing to say.

you're getting carried away with her role in this drama. :rolleyes:

can someone please translate what this says:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=455

i think it's about kim jung hwa's role in kotw and she got criticized? and she answered nicely in cyworld?

I try to translate through google and it is what the article said ^^

Kimjeonghwa Seonpeul castrate her criticism akpeulreoen

Friday, December 12, 2008 to the 2:26 p.m. | Email | Print

(Frontier Times reporter choeyongsik)

KBS 2TV drama trees' in the Wind country on the talent gimjeonghwa (25), the acclaimed akpeul response is made.

Gimjeonghwa the last 5 days of Myspace users have yokseol Moe back to the guest book with "Let's act a little less. You want to die? He's looking out for you, do not want to see "the dalja a direct akpeul" I will try much harder "to moeugo topic was to leave a comment.

Gimjeonghwa the last 7 days, as well as other Internet users to blame for this article, those that akpeul geuledo "I'm fine. I think it's character. OOO because other people do not like you did not mention if it is a good thing This is a wind. All the people you do not think I'm like me. I will try much harder. Thank you, "he said.

They heard the news netijeun "yeppeunge not just a beautiful mind", "real daeinbae!" He is rooting for her.

However, only 100 akpeul for the all users "and to think about the akpeul dalahra" "It's like this is not to kill themselves yeonaein" and has strong criticism.

In particular, some netizens are "too will be. Akpeuldan people will not stay" was the nasty atmosphere.

Some netizens are actually "go to see Kim Jong Myspace Fahrenheit 100 mossi I've already opt out" and that he is willing to find akpeulreo.

Meanwhile, the gimjeonghwa 'countries of the wind in the taejabi' is' on the station, muhyul (Song Il-gook minutes) in between the annual (choejeongwon minutes) to compete with their role, he said.

Lets wait for dramaok translation ^^ because it's more understandable ^^

Guest anyenyenu

I try to translate through google and it is what the article said ^^

Kimjeonghwa Seonpeul castrate her criticism akpeulreoen

Friday, December 12, 2008 to the 2:26 p.m. | Email | Print

(Frontier Times reporter choeyongsik)

KBS 2TV drama trees' in the Wind country on the talent gimjeonghwa (25), the acclaimed akpeul response is made.

Gimjeonghwa the last 5 days of Myspace users have yokseol Moe back to the guest book with "Let's act a little less. You want to die? He's looking out for you, do not want to see "the dalja a direct akpeul" I will try much harder "to moeugo topic was to leave a comment.

Gimjeonghwa the last 7 days, as well as other Internet users to blame for this article, those that akpeul geuledo "I'm fine. I think it's character. OOO because other people do not like you did not mention if it is a good thing This is a wind. All the people you do not think I'm like me. I will try much harder. Thank you, "he said.

They heard the news netijeun "yeppeunge not just a beautiful mind", "real daeinbae!" He is rooting for her.

However, only 100 akpeul for the all users "and to think about the akpeul dalahra" "It's like this is not to kill themselves yeonaein" and has strong criticism.

In particular, some netizens are "too will be. Akpeuldan people will not stay" was the nasty atmosphere.

Some netizens are actually "go to see Kim Jong Myspace Fahrenheit 100 mossi I've already opt out" and that he is willing to find akpeulreo.

Meanwhile, the gimjeonghwa 'countries of the wind in the taejabi' is' on the station, muhyul (Song Il-gook minutes) in between the annual (choejeongwon minutes) to compete with their role, he said.

Lets wait for dramaok translation ^^ because it's more understandable ^^

thank you!! i will wait for it too. im curious why she said "i will try much harder"

I've known KJH from watching a lot of dramas that she's also in. And I've never really liked her... not just the role but also as an actress. I can't find the actress in her. And also the way she speaks is another reason I don't like her. I've seen better roles she played before but I guess she isn't fit to be lead role and she's better playing the villain. You'll not like her more. I want to say and use the word hate but that's too big of a word to use.

I find her utterly disgusting. From day one, she is practically slapping. I think her main role in KOTW is to look evil and slap slap slap. She is practically slapping everyone. The directors of KOTW should stop her else she would be slapped on the streets after the show.

I've known KJH from watching a lot of dramas that she's also in. And I've never really liked her... not just the role but also as an actress. I can't find the actress in her. And also the way she speaks is another reason I don't like her. I've seen better roles she played before but I guess she isn't fit to be lead role and she's better playing the villain. You'll not like her more. I want to say and use the word hate but that's too big of a word to use.

I agree with what u said! :rolleyes:

Guest avonmarissa

I believe this is the written preview for episode 29. Would be very grateful if some kind soul can translate.

★ 29부 ::2008년 12월 17일 수요일 밤 9시55분 ★

무 휼은 졸본성 외신당으로 향하던 도진 무리를 격퇴하나, 끝까지 추격하지 않고 놓아준다. 괴유는 절호의 기회를 포기하는 무휼을 의아해하지만, 무휼에겐 계획하는 바가 있다. 유리왕은 그런 무휼을 군국정사(軍國政社)로 명하며 실질적인 왕권을 넘겨준다.

위 기의 순간에 왕권을 물려받은 무휼은 큰 부담감을 느낀다. 한편, 이지는 연이를 대소왕이 장악한 국내성으로 보내며, 다시 내 눈에 띄면 죽이겠다고 협박한다. 연이는 국내성으로 끌려가는 도중에 탈출을 시도하다가 크게 다치고, 어의를 불러 연이를 치료하던 도진은 연이의 수태 사실을 알게 된다. 무휼의 아이냐는 질문에 연이가 긍정의 답을 하자, 도진은 서늘한 표정으로, ‘이제 너는 내 여자가 되고 그 아이 또한 내 아이로 클 것이다.’라고 말한다.

국 내성을 장악한 대소왕은 자신의 뜻에 반하는 대가를 단 칼에 죽이는 등 전횡을 휘두른다. 대소왕의 지나친 내정간섭으로 제가회의 대가들의 불만이 배극에게 쏟아지고, 배극과 부여의 반정 동맹에 미묘한 금이 가기 시작한다. 이 때를 기다린 무휼은 마황에게 추모신검을 내주며 국내성으로 가 배극에게 전하라 하는데...

미리보기 목록

Guest dramaok

ep. 29 preview:

★ 29부 ::2008년 12월 17일 수요일 밤 9시55분 ★

Muhyul fights off Dojin's group headed toward the shrine temple in Jolbon fortress, but he doesn't pursue them til the end and lets them go. Goeyu wonders why Muhyul's passing on such an opportunity but Muhyul has his plan, and King Yuri orders Muhyul to command their national military, as he officially hands all his royal powers to Muhyul. Amidst a crisis, Muhyul feels heavily burdened by the power handed to him. Meanwhile, Yiji sends Yeon to Guknae palace which has been seized by King Daeso, and threatens Yeon if they meet again she will kill her. Yeon tries to escape en route to Guknae fortress but gets injured gravely, and when the physician who is called to treat Yeon tells Dojin Yeon's with child, Dojin asks her if she is pregnant with Muhyul's child. When Yeon affirms his question, Dojin with cold expression states, "from now on you are my woman, and that child will also grow up as my child." King Daeso who's toppled Guknae fortress kills of a leader who goes against his wish, and as such King Daeso exercises his tyranny. The leaders are upset over Daeso's much involvement in their own affairs, and complaints are coming into Baegeuk, and a delicate line begins to form between Baegeuk and Buyeo. Muhyul who is waiting for this hands the sacred sword of Jumong to Mahwang, and tells him to bring it into Guknae fort....

can someone please translate what this says:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=455

i think it's about kim jung hwa's role in kotw and she got criticized? and she answered nicely in cyworld?

yes moron threatened her to act better or else she'll be killed, and KJH kindly replied 'i'll act better' to his dumb post. so ppl are critizing that person who wrote the dumb mean comment, and praising her for being so big-hearted.. [but now i think her cyword is closed? anyways manz korean journalism is kinda full of trivial thing or waht? and ya that guy is such a moron. very insensitive in turbulent times especially in korean celebrity world.]

Guest redzone85

is not fair to criticise or hate KJH for this drama. Is not like she has a choice what role she can take on...

She doesnt have a bad personality either if you look past her acting job.

Archived