Official Baby Vox Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest triplelee

the audition already closed since september...

refer to the korean article this afternoon at babyvox korean fan cafe

the new babyvox will debut around december this year, and they may use the new name.. not babyvox.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pubsquash

oh please please please use a diff name. fingers crossed. that would b so great cos it means the company is actually listening to the fans backlash. and it'll work well for the new group cos they won't b receiving any richard simmons from true BBV fans. and we all know anti- fans are the scariest.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest triplelee

more updated news of new babyvox

they will start promoting in China and Mongol around next month and thailand in Jan'07

i think that they will use other name

more updated news of heejin

she gained more weight around 6 kg... i think that she already started filming her movie but not for sure.. i'll check with her staff and confirm later

eunjin just opened a shopping website named Z'bago by Zeeny

this is her shopping website www.zbago.com

eunhye will be an MC for Kyung Hee University Music Festival tomorrow

credit : babyvox thai fanclub

Guest triplelee

i found this picture yesterday even it was took around Y2003 or Y2004 but i've never seen it before (quite new for me haha)

hj141.jpg

took while heejin was recording "beautiful sunday", she wore the VANS shoe

credit to babyvox & heejin thai fanclub

• 2 weeks later...
Guest triplelee

finally, the name of babyvox 2 was out since yesterday

the babyvox 2 will use the name "Baby V.O.X Re.V"

Re.V stands for Renaissance + Voice

credit : DR International music and babyvox fanclub in thailand

Guest triplelee

omg! are u serious?..i'm sure the original is still the best..well, do you have the pics or names of the new girls?

no i'm not serious

sorry, i don't have their pics and don't know who will be in babyvox 2.

Get to know more about YEH and her fellow group members, friends and sisters from Baby VOX...

Thanks flyingseaqull for translating the clips for me.

PART 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBJ2gEecO08

*voice over*

Impatient Kim EZ: Boss Style

Possessor of a big appetite, Lee Hee Jin: Passionate

Image full of charima Shim Eun Jin: Mischief maker

Comes across as a princess on screen, Kan Mi Youn: But in reality easygoing and sometimes bizarre/strange

Team's youngest cute girl Yoon Eun Hye: after the elder member's first. In a word, a good-natured.

Any part that doesn't have a : from this point on is all the voice over narrator(and not my personal comments ).

In the hand of Kim EZ is a 6mm camera.

EZ: Is this working? *evil laugh* I shall reveal the secret of each member. Follow me.

First target found: Lee Hee Jin.

HJ: What are you doing? *attempts to run away but is no use*

EZ: Ah, so this is what it feels like

HJ gives up running away and begins to reveal all her secrets. HJ says growing up her double chin was a big complex.

HJ: I wanted to get surgery(for the chin). They said it's not fat. It's my vocal chords. So when my mouth is closed you can't notice it. But as soon as I talk you can see it.

EZ: If you look at it from the side you can see it a bit but you can't see it from the front. You're very pretty.

HJ: Thank you unnie.

Criticize & compliment...it wasn't so long ago EZ was making fun calling her double chinned...and now calling her pretty...HJ, distracted by EZ's compliment, reveals another secret.

HJ: I've got protruding teeth

EZ, not one to let this pass, has a word.

EZ: Monster!

---

HJ: Can I eat that?

At the hairdresser's. HJ more interested in eating than doing her hair.

When she learns it's okay to eat, she's very happy.

HJ offers EZ a chocolate piece. But oh dear! It's on the floor.

EZ: Give it to me. I'll clean it then eat it.

HJ: Don't eat it unnie. It's dirty.

But what's this? After telling EZ not to eat because it's dirty, she takes the chocolate away and eats it herself!

When the manager has brought food, HJ stops what she's doing and goes straight to where the food is.

HJ: Is there soup?

HJ, looking for soup at a hairdresser's?? This is not a restaurant. Leftover's a not a problem for HJ. After finishing the soup, HJ says:

HJ: Oh, my stomach...

Looks like HJ as a stomach ache. She's heading straight for the toilet. But while on her way to the toilet, she's getting something to drink...

HJ: Green tea....

But HJ's greed for food does not end here!

Babyvox are at a restaurant. Other members are looking at the menu but HJ doesn't seem very interested.

HJ: I'm not hungry. I had some water before.

HJ not hungry? HJ not hungry because of water? Will she really not eat?

Even before the meals are out HJ is eating the side dishes with great vigour. Has she forgotten her earlier "I'm not hungry"?

HJ: Oh, I'm full.

She must've just remembered how she said she's not hungry. Suddenly doing exercises.

When the food comes out, she's forgotten she's not hungry and just looks very happy. She might be full but she's emptied her plate! Different food arrives.

HJ: When's the rice coming?

HJ, forgetting that she's full and asking when the rice is coming out.

HJ: I usually eat slow. I like to eat food slow. But there's a lot on the menu today so I have to eat fast.

HJ, now there's no food to eat, starts to sleep. But there's something that woke her up. The smell of food! HJ begins concentrating and eating again. Maybe she's tired from all that eating, HJ takes a rest.

HJ, starts to doze off again. When she wakes, the first thing she says:

HJ: I'm full.

Oh dear! There is still food left over.

--------------------------PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkRCVyGR_l4

HJ, can't get rid of her excitement at seeing the food.

HJ: I think my stomach's going to explode!

Looks like HJ is going somewhere. Perhaps the toilet?

HJ: Excuse me.

Why is she looking for unnie?

HJ: Can we have a bottle of coke and a bottle of lemonade please?

--------

Kan Mi Youn, getting diagnosed from the oriental medicine clinic. There's a lot of noise around her and she looks like she's about to say something...

..but she's discovered the camera and goes quiet like a princess again. And now she's asking for the door to be opened.

MY: Could you open the door please? It's finished. I want to get out. I am the mother of Korea! Open the door!

MY, begging to be let out. But, what the doctor says after she comes over.

Doctor: Just push, push with your hands.

MY: Oh. *embarrassed*

-----

Babyvox personality test. We can see their personality when they are playing games.

Kim EZ vs Kan Mi Youn.

First, EZ gets the upper hand by banging her hand on the table. EZ's first attack. Success.

EZ concentrating. EZ getting mad.

YEH: You've won, you've won!

Team's youngest stops the game.

Starts again. Impatient EZ, just hits first. Hits when it's not her turn, just hitting constantly. Kan Mi Youn, she's about to cry.

Starts again.

EZ hits MY.

YEH: Unnie, why are you hitting?

Win and she hits, lose and she hits...finally, EZ says a word.

EZ: I'm sorry. Let's do it once more.

Again?! MY, facing one of life's dangerous moments.

After the storm. Babyvox playing another game.

HJ: FOUR!!!

HJ, maybe she has a lot of pent up anger, shouting at the first chance.

HJ: Zero!

Has HJ succeeded? Ah. Eun Hye has her finger up. It's relief for her, but HJ boldly starts violence against YEH.

HJ: You! You!

EZ: Zero.

Impatient EZ, taking advantage of distracted members.

EZ, she's mad again. She's not stopping with the hitting. Suddenly 10 becomes 20. Kan Mi Youn, victim of EZ again.

The atmosphere is changing to one of horror.

MY: Four.

Mi Youn who received 20 hits instead of 10 hits has succeeded. First, she hits all other members. Now, it's EZ's turn. EZ hands out her hand. "Hit me if you can." What will MY's revenge be like?

*after MY hits EZ*

EZ: I think it'll be better if I hit myself.

No strength compared to what MY had to endure.

EJ: Three.

Shim Eun Jin success. EJ firm in everything she does, also firm in hitting. First Kan Mi Youn, KO. Eun Hye also KO.

HJ: Don't you feel sorry for me? Unnie is hurting. Hey. Hey~~!

Last EZ. Begins to threat Eunjin. No use. Shim Eun Jin. Now she is the enemy of all. EZ is determined for revenge.

EZ: Eight.

Success. Will Eun Jin be safe?

EZ: You guys are alright.

EZ hitting everyone lightly. But when it comes to Eun Jin, she leaves her seat. But wait! EZ, once mad, has no concept of numbers.

EJ: Why did you hit me 10 times?

EZ: I didn't know. *surrenders*

What will become of EZ? We'll leave that up to your imagination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC: The answers? clues? can only be what the family knows. We'll start with the vox team.

SEJ doing the clues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJwvukETsAk

Ans: Kim EZ

Clue: Person looking straight at me.

EZ: Kim EZ.

Ans: Shim Eunjin

Clue: In Babyvox, the prettiest, and pure, and cute...

EZ: SEJ.

Ans: Chilele Palele

Clue: EZ unnie's nickname

Team: Chilele Palele

Ans: Soju 9 bottles

Clue: My alcohol capacity

Team: Soju 9 bottles

Ans: Barley Tea

Clue: Spirit, unnie, long time ago

EZ: What about spirit?

EJ: After you drank your dad's, what did you fill it with?

EZ: Ahh, barley tea

Ans: Radish(?) legs

Clue: The reason why I don't wear skirts.

Ans: Beer

Clue: EZ unnie, what did you dye your hair with in high school?

Team: Beer

Ans: Snake soup

Clue: It's creepy but what we eat every time we go to China

Team: Snake soup

Ans: Bite

Clue: You want to do this because it's too cute. Unnie, you do this a lot.

EZ: bite

Ans: Lee Hee Jin

Clue: Person who goes to the bathroom and never comes out

EZ: Hee Jin

Ans: Kan Mi Youn

Clue: Person who nags the most

EZ: Mi Youn

Ans: Ryu Seoung Bum

Clue: Your ideal guy

EZ: Ryu Seoung Bum

Ans: Kim EZ

Clue: Sneakiest(?) member

EZ: Shim Eun Jin

EJ: Person who's looking straight at me

EZ: Me

13 answers

MC: We've learnt a lot that we didn't know before. Do you eat Snake soup when you're in China?

EZ: There's a lot of strange foods in China. We didn't know at first when we ate it, but it's really good for stamina.

Shin Jung Hwan: You could feel it getting better?

EZ: Yes, because we dance a lot, so sometimes it's a little difficult but after snake soup it was...passionate.

EJ: The start of strange food is always Kan Mi Youn. She always tastes it first.

Shin Jung Hwan: Kan Mi Youn?? I think she's licking her lips thinking of the taste.

We've dicovered another new thing. Alcohol capacity is 9 bottles of soju? Not beer but soju?

EJ: Yes, why did I say that? I mean, it's not a thing to be proud of.

Shin Jung Hwan: Viewers, please don't misunderstand. The most she can drink is 9 bottles. Usually she only drinks 8 bottles.

MC: So Shim Eun Jin is like that with soju, Kim EZ and spirits?

EZ: I was very curious in high school. I wanted to see what the spirit tasted like so I drank it and replaced it with barley tea then my dad found out later and I got in a lot of trouble.

MC: I have heard that EZ's household is very strict. When EZ said she was going to be a singer, was there any opposition?

EZ dad: There was a lot of opposition. She didn't tell us and prepared with us not knowing then I found out and she got in a lot of trouble.

MC: Heejin's mother, were you in opposition?

HJ m: Hee Jin?

HJ: Why are you shaking? I said I didn't want to, but my mother and brother's said I have no skill in studying so do something else.

HJ m: She really didn't like studying, and one day she said "I can't see"

MC: When HJ mother was talking, Kan Mi Youn's father, why are you clapping so much?

MY d: It's entertaining.

MC: Kan Mi Youn is very pretty now, how was she when she was younger?

MY d: Even though she was my daughter... Oh My God. Her weight was over 4.5kg and very chubby.

MY: After I was born, dad came to see me. He saw me, didn't say a word, went outside and had a smoke.

MC: While we're talking about younger times, why don't we have a look at photos when babyvox was younger. We'll start with the Vox team. Baby team has prepared.

Kim EZ, 5 years old.

MC: We have heard that EZ's father is a good singer.

EZ d: Oh, I'm not a good singer. I just have a certain song I am good at.

EZ 1 year old, 8yo

EJ 1 year old, 4yo

MC: Okay, now it's Baby team's turn. (YEH's turn)

LHJ doing clues.

Ans: Shin Jung Hwan

Clue: Eunhye's ideal guy.

MY: Jung Hwan oppa.

Ans: Back

Clue: The sexiest part of my body.

HJ m: back

Ans: 4.5kg

Clue: When MY was born, we talked about it just a while ago, how may kilos?

Team: 4.5

Ans: Chin

Clue: My complex

Team: Chin

Ans: Rice paddy(?)

Clue: When I had a fight with my brother, what did you hit me with?

Team: Rice paddy(?)

Ans: Take your shoes off and dance

Clue: My habit. My habit when I drink.

MY & YEH: Phone people.

HJ: Recent

HJ m: Take your shoes off & dance.

Ans: Sign

Clue: What MY's father makes MY do every night.

Team: Sign

Ans: Cheek flesh

Clue: MY's complex

Team: Cheek flesh

Ans: Chest

Clue: What mother thinks is my best part of my body

HJ m: Chest

Ans: Pigsty

Clue: What to people call YEH's room?

Team: a pigsty

Ans: Video room

Clue: Where was my first kiss

Team: video room

Ans: Hyojason(I have no idea what this is)

Clue: Mi Youn... what does your parents use to hit

MY: Hyojason

Ans: 1 month

Clue: How long did YEH's father take to drink a bottle of beer?

Team: 1 month

Ans: Lux

Clue: What my mother earned as a nickname because she cleaned all the time

The translations of the rest of the clips 4-9 will be posted whenever it's available

Guest uguudei

Hey guys!!! I have a question. If u don't mind, pls reply me. Baby V.O.X is going to have their concert in our country on 26 and 27 of this month. But they're promoting like it's real Baby V.O.X. HAving an ad that contains real members and broadcasting the music videos. I think almost all the members left the company except Heejin, right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

So they're playing tricks, right? People are so happy that they're coming, but as i read the earlier post the band will be Baby V.O.X rev.

babyvoxrevpj3.jpg

Source : DailyDumpling.com

KBS Global

Baby VOX Re.V has been unveiled after having raised much curiosity. Succeeding the five-woman group Baby VOX, the new group consists of Ahn Jin-gyeong (lead vocalist), Yang Eun-ji (sub vocalist), Hwang Yeon-gyeong (sub vocalist), Kwon Ae-ri (sub vocalist), and Myeong Sa-rang (sub vocalist/rapper).

The members have been trained for three years after being selected through a multi-stage audition among thousands of candidates. They have recently shot a music video and had pictures taken for their album jacket. They are now ready to begin activities.

Planning to focus on overseas activities, the group will first tour Asia to promote its album starting in China on Jan. 10 and then moving to Thailand and Vietnam on Jan. 20. It will begin activities in Korea on Jan. 28.

----------------

The picture isnt big so unfortunately we can't see their faces clearly...but i wish them the best.

Btw i think their group name is a bit complicated.lol

Guest gfngfgf

Is it normal for a Korean group to debut first overseas, then in Korea? Or at least, has it been done before? I know the original Baby VOX was really big around Asia, so that might be why, but still....it seems a little odd to me.

so anyone knows who's the leader? it feels really weird to see a grp of ladies who's called BBV, but not the BBV i once knew and adore. i wonder how their singing's like and i wonder, how ppl will compare BBV and BBV Re.V. :unsure:

edit: i was like WOW when i went through the ladies' profiles on another website. Myeong Sa Rang's the youngest, born on November 11th, 1990. seems to me that she's eunhye 2nd generation. 0.0

i guess their singing and dancing should be good...they were trained for 3 years afterall.

Abt Baby VOX, i've read a few days ago a topic abt the antis in korea and i learnt what happened to YEH when she debuted. May i know what was the main reason she got so many antis at that time ?? others what mostly because they have rumours with some male singer but what abt YEH ?

some said cos she replaced lee gai...im not too clear about it either....sometimes, you dont need reasons to dislike someone....the antis will just pop up w/o reasons.....

and the new bbv being trained 3 years shouldnt be true ba....the audition for new bbv just ended not long ago nia....

Archived