Give Me A Little Try ... from Goong OST

NAN

Originally Seo Hyun Jin
Well, hello again Soompiers. It's been many days since we've had database problems. It also has been many, or in this case, several weeks since I last posted a singing clip that I'm actually somewhat satisfied with. However, there're still many places that I'm not fully satisfied with in this clip. But, it's good enough as of now, and I'm too lazy to resing it. :P I fell in love with this song ever since I downloaded the Goong OST's. It's so catchy. I really like it. ^_^ There's no instrumental for this song I think. So I used vocal cut. It's pretty clean. The background vocals were with the vocal cut. But I did do all the "Give me a little try" parts with the special effects. I think my vocals weren't strong enough for this song at some parts, especially the chorus I think. I really tried to open up my voice and yell out. But my voice would crack if I tried too hard. Hahaha ^^; I think my voice has gotten stronger after singing this song. After all, this is very different from the slow ballads I always sing. :PGoong OST - Seo Hyun Jin - Give Me A Little Try Please give me constructive criticism! Thanks all! Also, note that I am not Korean. If I mispronounced words, please don't scold me too harshly! :sweatingbullets: Lyrics: Seo Hyun Jin ~ Give Me A Little Try from Goong OST ah jeek nah reul moh reu geht jee nee gah ahl goh eet neun guhn nuh moo nah jahk eul ppoon eel tehn duh mah neun guhl wuhn hah jeen ah nah geu juh nuh yae gyuh teh suh sohn eul jahp goh ee sseul kkeh neh noon eh bee cheen uhl gool mah eum ee mahl hae wah neut jeen ah naht jah nah (JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY) HIGH~ ee ruh geh gah boh neun guh yah AND I~ dah reun geel eun peel yo uhp suh ee toh rohk bah rae waht duhn nuh yae KISS nae sarang ee shee jahk dweh jah nah moh reu neun guhn ah nee geht jee hang sang nae mohm sohk eh suh maem dohl goh eet neun sah rahm nuh rah neun guhl nuh moo muhl lee gah jeen mahl ah jahm shee mahn gee dah ryuh jwuh dah gah suhl soo eet doh rohk OOH~ YEAH YEAH moh deun guh seun oo yuhn hee hang sang ddoh gahp jah gee chah jah oh neun guhl kkah (JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY) HIGH~ gee dah reem ee nuh moo geel uh AND I~ nuh ppoon een guhl ahl ah ssuh (ee jehn) ee ruh geh nah yae noon eul gahm goh KISS (ALL I WANT IS) GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY.. EVERY TIME WITH ME (YEAH~) OOH~ da da da da da (ee jehn ah nah deu ruh geh GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY) da da da da da da da (mahm sohk eh mee ruh nae sohn eul jah bah jwuh ham kkeh ddoh yung wuhn hee ee ruh geh nae geh wah joon geu dae wah HIGH~ ee ruh geh gah boh neun guh yah AND I~ dah reun geel eun peel yo uhp suh (nae geh) ee toh rohk bah rae waht duhn nuh yae KISS nae sarang eun (JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT TRY~) JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY + romanization by HUAY @ Aigoo Lyrics [ http://huay.aigoo.net ] :P P.S. "Goong" manhwa is really addicting! "Goong" drama is really good! Shin Goon ALLLLLLL THE WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Y'all should watch it! :D:D:D:D :blush:

Guest juki_love

goong rocks~^^~

sometimes i couldn't hear u properly... but mayb that's just me ><

buts ur voice blends in with the bg vocal~+

i think some parts are a bit soft and a teeny bit shaky ish.

other than that, great job~=

Guest alicechan

I'm currently watching goong esp 12 now, I love this drama <3

anyway, I really think your voice matches this song! You did a great job. But i have to agree with juki_love that you sounded a little shaky-ish at some part. I also really think your prounountion was great :D so no critique for your prounountion ^-^

GJ! *goes stalk your soundclick* haha~

[edit]

I've noticed you sounded a little similar to Hikki at the "da da da da da~" part (in a good way)..maybe it's just me but woah, you even look like her in your sounclick picture o_O

Guest mai_anne

that was pretty nice. =)

your voice really suits the song, and it blends well with the background vocals.

The high parts need some work though.

Good job~

Guest alicee

I like your voice, it's a beautiful low but it suits the song well. I also have to agree on the shaky parts though. Did you warm up before you sang the song? That might have helped a little because I have some of the same problem sometimes (breathing and going higher) if I don't warm up.

Your pronunciation was really good too! I wanted to sing this song too but no instrumental haha. Well, can't wait for more! Great job :D

Guest rootless.

WOW!!!~ Your voice is wonderful...

I agree with mai_anne when she said you needed to work on the high parts but all in all, your voice really reminded me of Seo Hyun Jin...

Great job!

goong rocks~^^~

sometimes i couldn't hear u properly... but mayb that's just me ><

buts ur voice blends in with the bg vocal~+

i think some parts are a bit soft and a teeny bit shaky ish.

other than that, great job~=

I think it's because the quality of the clip isn't the best. So, maybe that's why you couldn't hear me properly ? ^^;

I agree my voice wasn't strong enough at parts. Thanks! ^____^

I'm currently watching goong esp 12 now, I love this drama <3

anyway, I really think your voice matches this song! You did a great job. But i have to agree with juki_love that you sounded a little shaky-ish at some part. I also really think your prounountion was great :D so no critique for your prounountion ^-^

GJ! *goes stalk your soundclick* haha~

[edit]

I've noticed you sounded a little similar to Hikki at the "da da da da da~" part (in a good way)..maybe it's just me but woah, you even look like her in your sounclick picture o_O

Hikki? Really? Wow... that's a first... haha ~ :lol:

Ah, I'm glad my pronounciation wasn't too bad ^^!

that was pretty nice. =)

your voice really suits the song, and it blends well with the background vocals.

The high parts need some work though.

Good job~

I think I'm gonna start singing more songs like this from now on ^___^

Thank you ~~ ^^

I like your voice, it's a beautiful low but it suits the song well. I also have to agree on the shaky parts though. Did you warm up before you sang the song? That might have helped a little because I have some of the same problem sometimes (breathing and going higher) if I don't warm up.

Your pronunciation was really good too! I wanted to sing this song too but no instrumental haha. Well, can't wait for more! Great job :D

I usually don't have that much trouble singing high parts. I think this song was a bit difficult for me because it needed so much power. I sang the song like 50 times, so I think my voice was a bit worn out.

Thanks for your comments, I will work hard ^^

WOW!!!~ Your voice is wonderful...

I agree with mai_anne when she said you needed to work on the high parts but all in all, your voice really reminded me of Seo Hyun Jin...

Great job!

When I chose the song, I actually thought that this song would fit me because it seemed like Seo Hyun Jin and my range is about the same. But yes, I do agree there were some unsteadiness on my higher range in this clip.

Thank you ^___^!

aw..i love your voice its so pretty :D!!

loved the way u singed the songg!!

Thank you! ^^

I'm glad you liked it ~~

<33 My fave song on the OST along with Perhaps Love :D

I absolutely hate it how people go on about how their Korean isn't great and yet it sounds perfect to me xDD Haha, I wouldn't know since I don't speak Korean but it doesn't sound like you had any trouble.

Nan has a prettiful voice <3 I wish I could pull this song off -_-

PS yulalltheway~~ =x *runs away* lol, I haven't even finished watching episode 3 -_-

I absolutely hate it how people go on about how their Korean isn't great and yet it sounds perfect to me xDD Haha, I wouldn't know since I don't speak Korean but it doesn't sound like you had any trouble.

PS yulalltheway~~ =x *runs away* lol, I haven't even finished watching episode 3 -_-

I agree her korean sounds really good but I'm not korean either. Though I think you prbably got it down right since ur so good with foreign languages.

Your voice sounds absolutely gorgeous! You always have one of the nicest voice, it's veyr soft and soothing. There's a few pitch problems I think but you're beautiful voice over shadows that. I'm always amazed with you bao bei~ <3333

AND SHIN GOON ALL THE WAYYYY! He's such a hottie/sweet heart~

Guest _MaJa_1234

I think this song style fits your voice very well. I couldn't hear pitch mistakes so you're good. Just work on supporting those higher notes. They sound good, but they need to be stronger. awesssssssomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

LOL! I dislike Yul :ph34r:

I agree her korean sounds really good but I'm not korean either. Though I think you prbably got it down right since ur so good with foreign languages.

Your voice sounds absolutely gorgeous! You always have one of the nicest voice, it's veyr soft and soothing. There's a few pitch problems I think but you're beautiful voice over shadows that. I'm always amazed with you bao bei~ <3333

AND SHIN GOON ALL THE WAYYYY! He's such a hottie/sweet heart~

HAHHAHA YES YES YES!!!!!! SHIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! <33

SHIN RAMEN! YAHOO~~~ :D

I think this song style fits your voice very well. I couldn't hear pitch mistakes so you're good. Just work on supporting those higher notes. They sound good, but they need to be stronger. awesssssssomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Yes, I will work on them ^____^ Thanks Maja !

Overall, nice job. :)

However, your voice gets strainy at times, and some of the notes are flat. Don't force it out too much either. But besides that, beautiful. ^^

Now that I listen to it, I think I was too hyper when I sang this song. LOL :lol:

Guest fantasiimaker

haha your pictures are always the cutest ^^ sing I Think I for me!!

I think this is one of your best. Your korean is so good ;_; I envy your control too =) Ahh I wish I could sound sweet/cute like Nan XD

Guest silvertaz

Your voice sounds sooo calm and pure. I think it suits really well with the song and blend with the music. You did great!!! :)

Archived