Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest Metamorphosis

I was watching a hong kong entertainment show...more like an interview, they were intervieing William Chan (angela baby's rumor bf) He said that ABB has no temper and is a straight forward person :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yoo Bin

At first I didn't really like Janice; to me she had kind of a 'stuck up' look about her. Angelababy became my fav because her smile is really lovely and she seems really humble. But Janice's really grown on me and I like her a lot now.

Guest sam.son

Hi I'm in. Hk ATM and I. Want to know what mall function angelababy has planned for Christmas and new year I'm hoping to bump into her at some point

i really like the angelababy updates, those little kids have the cutest dresses!

but ABB looks quite different on that magazine cover, i could barely tell it was her.

Guest raindrops

ab is losing her appeal these days ... but thats proabbly because she's marketed to the japanese audience more ...

how strange though, janice is climbing up the ladder whilst ab is staying in one rank >__<''

janice just looks so stylish in the first few photos posted up there ^

Guest ix3katz

ab is losing her appeal these days ... but thats proabbly because she's marketed to the japanese audience more ...

how strange though, janice is climbing up the ladder whilst ab is staying in one rank >__<''

janice just looks so stylish in the first few photos posted up there ^

lol i dun think angelababy is "staying in one rank"

i mean the japanese market might even be better than hk's =0

and i dunno, to me it seems like ab works for bigger and more well known companies

finally watched la lingerie....i have to say it's pretty entertaining, and the lingerie are gorgeous XD

my goodness jm (and basically all the girls) are so skinny, i don't know whether to be scared or envious. she looks super pretty in motion though =DDD

Guest raindrops

lol i dun think angelababy is "staying in one rank"

i mean the japanese market might even be better than hk's =0

and i dunno, to me it seems like ab works for bigger and more well known companies

hahaha i was talking from personal opinion (: japanese market doesn't appeal that much to me (ironically)

but yeah janice seems to me kicking off with all these hot photoshoots she's been doing recently ;___;

and i watched la lingerie too hahaha it was cute =p 'donut' ... lolol overally it was an okay movie =P

like most idol movies, the plots don't seem right x_x

Guest Yoo Bin

finally watched la lingerie....i have to say it's pretty entertaining, and the lingerie are gorgeous XD

my goodness jm (and basically all the girls) are so skinny, i don't know whether to be scared or envious. she looks super pretty in motion though =DDD

I agree ! I kinda forgot how tiny she is. Everyone always talks about ABB being too skinny but sometimes I think it's the other way around.

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

^crunchyroll. :D

i just finished watching it yesterday. JM looked sooo skinny in the movie since she's like wearing tank tops and shorts.

Archived