Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a good life. Just look pretty and you get money. haha :P

I know they work very hard.

I totally respect these girls, even though I would never want to be them.

Think about it, all they do is sit in front of the mirror, practice their posing, smiling, expression (which isn't really that good either compare to high fashion models)

If that in mind, they just keep their skin awesome looking, sit in front of mirror and let hair stylist and make up artist do their magic.

And especially the mall shows, they just hold the product or smile for the camera. and even if they have to say something about the product, most of the time they just memorize a script that's like 2 sentence.

Meh.. I know I am jealous (right now, only because they are the same age as I am and it's ridiculous how famous they are). Maybe not when I start working though. But then again the Hong Kong industry is kinda messed up, I am sure somehow when these two are 40 they can still be like SIIK sponsors and be loaded for the rest of their life.

yeah.. my dumb jealousy rant lol.

i wouldn't mind being them for one day though :sweatingbullets:

sigh

and yes even I am prettier than Teresa. I just need to do the Mega Dance that she is a sponsor for, get as skinny as average Hong Kong girl. (Which I was so tempted to do this past summer) Then lastly I need to get "some HK entertainment back ups and hook up" if you know what I mean. haha

lol yea life is so much better if u have looks :)

looks get u anywhere dude

Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

^ wow major difference!

and in the first pic she looks like an average HK girl

if not she looks like one of the Miss HK contestants, average looking.

but the second pic, she looks so Japanese.

HOLY CRAPPERS.. she looks so different in this pic.. i swear she got plastic surgery.. or she should marry her make up artist.. :blink:

Guest Sasha100

Dear me this isn't the place to discuss whether Theresa Fu has Plastic surgery or whether shes pretty or not! Its not the Theresa Fu Janice Man and AngelaBaby thread!

Angelababy was romantically involved with Jay Chou?! Is that really true?

I think it was a rumour, only interaction is AB performing at his concert..

Guest xl0v3juicy

I know this thread is for JM and AB, but seriously! I've always thought Theresa was pretty... :mellow: . She looks better on screen, imo. I dont find her to be the ugliest cookies member... I think that would be Kary.

Guest Cherish_

I know this thread is for JM and AB, but seriously! I've always thought Theresa was pretty... :mellow: . She looks better on screen, imo. I dont find her to be the ugliest cookies member... I think that would be Kary.

i agree.. hehe.. that old photo of her under rates her old "innocent" look... she was actually the prettiest cookies member according to most pple back then...?

I also feel that Angelababy's pay is underestimated... haha

Guest sunnyskys*

Angelababy has to pay a sum to her agency doesn't she?

I'm assuming her agency pays for her hair, makeup, promotions and transportation.

Guest moncchichi

i agree.. hehe.. that old photo of her under rates her old "innocent" look... she was actually the prettiest cookies member according to most pple back then...?

I also feel that Angelababy's pay is underestimated... haha

obviously she had eye surgery, i think she's prettiest NOW. everyone says stephy's prettiest, but she's so average lol IMO IMO!!!

kary's.. "ugliest" but she's also the best as singing

Guest ilovetrees

Why is the JM-and-AB thread turning into a Teresa-Fu-bashing thread?

How did she turn up in the thread in the first place ?

Guest ino_tenten

theresa fu? wow i never heard of her or seen her anywhere before,,, :blink: but she sure does look like a few girls that go to my college

anywho wow im soo surprise angelababy makes a bit less then janice man!! AB should go universal and go to USA and Canada or europe hehehehe she can do it better there then janice

well now that i double think it again, maybe im not too surprised JM makes more, after all.. its a asian world.. maybe they like the asian asian look still.

I am envious of JAnice+Angelbaby'S hair tones + Eye tones even if they'Re dye + contacts

i mean even ifi got that hair color + eye lenses, i'D still look bad

Archived