Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest moncchichi

Janice's interview:

Host: Your friend Angelababy, just released a photoalbum, did you go support the release of it?

Janice Man: I didn't go, because there was too many people and I was busy with work, but I went with her to the "After-party" (?) and I saw how pretty the book was, and I asked all my friends to buy it too. All of us bought one.

H: Did you like any particular concept in the album? Did you help out with any of the concepts?

JM: My friend helped her shoot the album, and a lot of the concepts and styles were made by them. But I didn't help with any of the styling.

H: Did you give any suggestions?

JM: I knew she was going to shoot some very Japanese-styled pictures, because we both like the sweet Japanese style.

(Lol, she didn't really answer the question)

H: Did you have a favorite look in the book?

JM: Which look I liked? Well, every look was really different..

H: Well because the looks varied from being a tomboy or to being sexy. Did you think any of the looks were really good? Or which look would you want to have if you had your own photobook?

JM: I looked at both of the books, and I liked the more Japanese-styled one.

Angela's interview:

H: Lately, people have been calling you "Goddess of the Modeling World". Does that give you any pressure?

AB: Well, I just hope to make myself better. I don't really have pressure because I don't really think I'm a Goddess..

H: So you and your good friend, JM, have that Japanese-girl image. A lot of young people have followed your style. I always go to Taiwan, and everyone there looks like AB & JM, what do you think about that?

AB: I think it's because people like the same stuff I like. Everyone has their own freedom to decide what to wear and what their style is. But I guess it's because we all have the same tastes.

Btw, I didn't translate EVERY single word they said. And I rarely translate stuff, so isome parts might be a little off.

& these interviews are kind of old, soooo yeah.

Anyway, the JM interview was so pointless. >_<

Haha you can kind of tell at the end of the interview, JM was getting kind of annoyed..

All the host was interested in was AB..

-------

I totally agree with the people that said Pakho & JM look good together! They're so cute together.

The only thing is that Pakho is 24 & JM is 19. But I guess 5 years isn't that bad..

wow... i totally posted those two videos up and translated them like 2 weeks ago... and noone replied...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SophiaSan

^ eheh thank you for the translations though!

i don't really understand hardcore cantonese that well.

but at the end JM did look quite annoyed. LOL some of the comments on youtube are so mean!!!

mocofraise:

WOW your friend does look like ABB!!! very pretty <3

Guest Romancer.

wow... i totally posted those two videos up and translated them like 2 weeks ago... and noone replied...

lol i translated those two clips a while ago on here too...

Guest o1honey

JM pole dancing? =P

you gotta love their hair.. it's always like picture perfect =(

I know i'm usually the person that tells ppl to stop talking about the unsolved question of getting plastic surgery or not..

but i saw 2 youtube videos (one on JM.. an one on AB).. and it was showing before and after pictures of them.. w/ "plastic surgery"

IMO.. it kinda looked pretty real.. but i'm not a person give a positive judgement >.>

Guest Oreobear

wow that spam of JM was really good. I dunno why or how but JM got prettier!! :) And freaking WOW at her hair...so volumized, perfect-looking and looong.

Guest ling_ling

lol reading that translated interview

dya think JM is jealous of ABBs success?

i mean ABB does loads of designer brands like Dior and D&G and etc but JM only does the smaller brands

Its funny in the beginning JM used to be the more popular one, when they first started but as soon as ABB got her braces taken off she was like massive (in hong kong)

Guest mellyfloss

whether they had plastic surgery or not? look here.

ok i want to clarify whether angelababy or janice man had plastic surgery or not. my fren was janice man's ex bf in sg. janice and angela came to hongkong international modelling agency in spore and gt to know my fren who was also a male model in that modelling agency.

so i was curious and asked him abt them. he tell me that angelababy's character was extremely bubbly while janice is very serious when it comes to work. janice's height has alr grown to 169-170 while angela's baby height is 167-168. he say that both look as pretty in real life.

so i asked him if angelababy had plastic surgery cus many ppl have been saying that she did. he asked me to guess wat surgery i think angelababy did, my guess was the eyes at first. he said no, angelababy had plastic surgery but not on the eyes. it was her nose and mouth.

then i ask if janice had surgery too? he said no. totally no surgery.

and janice was edison chen's ex gf when she was at the age of 16.

in my opinion, i think janice man look sophiscated and can look cute sometimes especially when she smiles, her smile is very charismatic. while angela baby looks more to the cuter side.

i prefer janice man to angelababy cus i think janice is really charming, her smile is extremely attractive. angela can only pull the cute look while janice can be both sophiscated & cute.

^ I can't really believe your friend was janice ex-bf

And I don't think BB has a nosejob .. couz her nose looks the same in her past and now pictures !

But hey .. who cares ? They're greaat .. both of them !

Mhh only 2 posts =S ...

Guest Oreobear

lol if anyone's had PS it's gotta be janiceman, though I still doubt that.

BB can look different in her pics, and if she had ps then it'd likely be for her jaw...though that's also doubtable.

but ultimately, what does it matter? ps or not, it's what the outcome is that matters.

Guest o1honey

^ I can't really believe your friend was janice ex-bf

And I don't think BB has a nosejob .. couz her nose looks the same in her past and now pictures !

But hey .. who cares ? They're greaat .. both of them !

Mhh only 2 posts =S ...

lol if anyone's had PS it's gotta be janiceman, though I still doubt that.

BB can look different in her pics, and if she had ps then it'd likely be for her jaw...though that's also doubtable.

but ultimately, what does it matter? ps or not, it's what the outcome is that matters.

if you look at ABB's pictures when she was younger.. her mouth was like Angelina Jolie mouth =P but now it got thinner.

people do say that it's the braces which is in fact true.. but if you have that thin of lips.. it won't produce such plump lips >.>

and IMO.. if that person says Angelababy DID get surgery and Janice didn't... i don't really believe =\

it's either they both did it.. or they both didn't

but Janice is the one w/ more drastic change in terms of losing baby fat and etc >.>

Guest angelzstar

I don't know...I think they are really pretty, especially angelababy...but I'm kind of effy about Angelababy's change...I think her most drastic change was from a trip back from Japan (forgot when) but I remember thinking something was really different about her as i was looking at her xanga photos...I can't pinpoint it but I know it's the period after she had her braces taken off...But she's still really pretty either way =D

I love their new pics! =D JaniceMan has this classic look on her and Angelababy has this gorgeous/cute look~~

Guest rinnie_chan

I think Angela Baby is really pretty. She has really nice features. I loooove her nose, eyes, lips, face shape and hair (:

abbkl1.jpg

Guest noodlenoodle

if you look at ABB's pictures when she was younger.. her mouth was like Angelina Jolie mouth =P but now it got thinner.

people do say that it's the braces which is in fact true.. but if you have that thin of lips.. it won't produce such plump lips >.>

and IMO.. if that person says Angelababy DID get surgery and Janice didn't... i don't really believe =\

it's either they both did it.. or they both didn't

but Janice is the one w/ more drastic change in terms of losing baby fat and etc >.>

I've always thought if one of the two was more natural, it'll be Janice, she looks really alike to her old pictures, only she's matured a lot.

whether they had plastic surgery or not? look here.

ok i want to clarify whether angelababy or janice man had plastic surgery or not. my fren was janice man's ex bf in sg. janice and angela came to hongkong international modelling agency in spore and gt to know my fren who was also a male model in that modelling agency.

so i was curious and asked him abt them. he tell me that angelababy's character was extremely bubbly while janice is very serious when it comes to work. janice's height has alr grown to 169-170 while angela's baby height is 167-168. he say that both look as pretty in real life.

so i asked him if angelababy had plastic surgery cus many ppl have been saying that she did. he asked me to guess wat surgery i think angelababy did, my guess was the eyes at first. he said no, angelababy had plastic surgery but not on the eyes. it was her nose and mouth.

then i ask if janice had surgery too? he said no. totally no surgery.

and janice was edison chen's ex gf when she was at the age of 16.

in my opinion, i think janice man look sophiscated and can look cute sometimes especially when she smiles, her smile is very charismatic. while angela baby looks more to the cuter side.

i prefer janice man to angelababy cus i think janice is really charming, her smile is extremely attractive. angela can only pull the cute look while janice can be both sophiscated & cute.

i can really see that being the case just judging from their before/after pics.

Archived