Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest raindrops

^ i know where you're coming from, although i haven't seen angelababy's photobook, you can tell by many gradual events that have occurred since her down-to-earth days. i.e. her smoking incident, we'd never expected that to happen, right?

and i was watching an interview with janice yesterday and she said that the photobooks were very 'japanese-style', which i guess is where the AV photobook thing is coming from lol

But i do agree with you that ab looks much better with clothes on because she just looks so unhealthy in a bathing suit or lingerie or whatever...

hahahaha but they're both so gorgeous, i guess we can't do much about their personalities =b... but we can still admire their beauty

----rainie*

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vienna

So my little reflection after seeing Angela's photobook.

I didn't like it at all. I felt like a total horny man flipping through that book.

Some of the shots were a little bit more like artistic, but some was just as if I picked up one of the AV model magazine.

I like Angela with clothes on than barely any clothes (such as underwear and bathing suit), because she is seriously too skinny. It's a total turn off.

I felt like there were a lot more revealing pictures than I would have wish.

But it is a nice book, it is cute with her writing her bio and answering questions.

On the other hand, I was out with a bunch of friends. Then I was counting all the bags I bought in HK and when I came over to my Angelababy bag. One of the girls was like Angelababy?

Apparently she knows Angelababy and Janice. and all she had to say was both of them are getting famous and rich too young and it is getting in their head.

Janice will only keep you around as a friend if you are 'useful'. (which I can totally see)

Angela use to be more down-to-earth and friendly, but it is decreasing. (which I can see after the photobook)

So my friend thinks I am totally weird for 'following' these two girls, because she is like they are just like any normal HK ppl. I think they are really just pretty and fashionable (sometimes), but I would never want to be friends with them. :P

My friend also knows Pahko Chau.. she said she might me bring to eat dinner with him. :D:D:D

ahaha horny man. ^^

funny but i agree. i feel like im perving on a 12 year old girl lol.

but i dooooo like ab's legs.

Guest dada.love.is

i think for the film premier Janice stole the show, even from Stephy Tang, Janice's hair and the dress too were more outstanding, everyone else looked pretty plain!!

im kinda worried though that there will be backlash from Janice for getting too famous too quick!!

But Janice man is still really pretty, i prefered her before the fringe cut though, still hair will grow.

Guest moncchichi

I didn't like it at all. I felt like a total horny man flipping through that book.

Some of the shots were a little bit more like artistic, but some was just as if I picked up one of the AV model magazine.

I like Angela with clothes on than barely any clothes (such as underwear and bathing suit), because she is seriously too skinny. It's a total turn off.

But it is a nice book, it is cute with her writing her bio and answering questions.

On the other hand, I was out with a bunch of friends. Then I was counting all the bags I bought in HK and when I came over to my Angelababy bag. One of the girls was like Angelababy?

Apparently she knows Angelababy and Janice. and all she had to say was both of them are getting famous and rich too young and it is getting in their head.

Janice will only keep you around as a friend if you are 'useful'. (which I can totally see)

Angela use to be more down-to-earth and friendly, but it is decreasing. (which I can see after the photobook)

So my friend thinks I am totally weird for 'following' these two girls, because she is like they are just like any normal HK ppl. I think they are really just pretty and fashionable (sometimes), but I would never want to be friends with them. :P

My friend also knows Pahko Chau.. she said she might me bring to eat dinner with him. :D:D:D

lol wow good description of the photobook lol

wow.. your friends have serious connections lol

anyways.. the more i look at these pictures, the more i think angelabb is natural and jm isnt.. although jm's nose was prety tall before, its like super tall now... :ph34r:

oh yeah... someone whos constantly on this thread and is a jm and abb fan should do a makeup tutorial for janice's classic big eyeliner kinda look hehehe

Guest niki_k

I can see what your're saying about there attitude thing...

But regardless I'll never be friends with them anyway so idk... ^ ^;;

I really liked Janice's eyes in the latest update - at the premiere thingy.

I think she had grey circle lense?

Guest RYUUSEi

They had surgery right? :x

anyways.. the more i look at these pictures, the more i think angelabb is natural and jm isnt.. although jm's nose was prety tall before, its like super tall now... :ph34r:

^

I know I'm coming into this thread kinda randomly and outta nowhere,

but I just have to say that ...

MY GOD, people here can never shut up about surgeries.

Several people have made it clear that it will only bring up arguments/tension in this thread,

but people STILL have to add small remarks such as the above ones for uh ... what reason?

Just go back five or six pages and you'll see an EXPLOSION of arguments of who/what is natural and who/what is not.

It's like a never-ending cycle here.

Who cares about surgeries or whatever, you'll never really know.

Nobody in this thread can say "I know she had surgery" or "I know she is natural".

So just don't talk about matters you know nothing about. Because you don't know Janice or Angelabby.

And this isn't like a personal attack on the two comments above, I mean just generally to all posters now.

Anyways.

<3 Janice and her new pictures, and Angelabby's photobook pictures were beautiful.

I agree with the chick who said this thread should 95% consist of comments about how beautiful the two are instead of surgery-crap.

Guest moncchichi

^

I know I'm coming into this thread kinda randomly and outta nowhere,

but I just have to say that ...

MY GOD, people here can never shut up about surgeries.

Several people have made it clear that it will only bring up arguments/tension in this thread,

but people STILL have to add small remarks such as the above ones for uh ... what reason?

Just go back five or six pages and you'll see an EXPLOSION of arguments of who/what is natural and who/what is not.

It's like a never-ending cycle here.

Who cares about surgeries or whatever, you'll never really know.

Nobody in this thread can say "I know she had surgery" or "I know she is natural".

So just don't talk about matters you know nothing about. Because you don't know Janice or Angelabby.

And this isn't like a personal attack on the two comments above, I mean just generally to all posters now.

Seriously, I didn't mean my comment to be an attack. and i said I think meaning its an opinion. i'm sure the main reason for forums is to express what you think.... and share your point of view, information and pictures? isn't that the main intent for forums? I didn't say Janice man is fake all over ewww.. because if someone said that i'll smack them over the head as well. i'm sure i don't know angelababy and jm, but if they're in this industry, they have to be prepared to recieve crap from everyone... including forum writers.

this isn't a personal attack back to you. i'm just defending myself in saying that you're right that we shouldn't be attacking them,... and i wasn't. i was just stating an opinion.

i'm still a fan of jm and abb... i've been following them since the start of the other chinese ulljjang thread...

anwyays... i took these pictures of janice man (from a magazine) while i was getting my hair done in Hongkong.. i was flipping through some magazines and i saw janice man and i was like !! must take some pictures!!! hehe

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

She's getting really popular in hongkong.. jm fighting!

Guest raindrops

Janice not-yet-posted I think.

http://www.janiceman.com/magazine/5-8-08/scan0019.jpg

http://www.janiceman.com/magazine/5-8-08/scan0018.jpg

http://www.janiceman.com/magazine/5-8-08/scan0016.jpg

http://www.janiceman.com/magazine/5-8-08/scan0015.jpg

LOL

---edit*

nevermind ... i'll host them myself later lol; i have trials on right now, and yeah i'm just procrastinating ;_;

Guest SophiaSan

<3 Janice and her new pictures, and Angelabby's photobook pictures were beautiful.

I agree with the chick who said this thread should 95% consist of comments about how beautiful the two are instead of surgery-crap.

ahah yeah and it's people who have never even heard of Janice of Angela until this thread.

if they went to the Chinese Net Idol thread, that argument was settled a long time ago.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

OMG! Janice Man is freaken gorgeous! I'm extremely envious, hehe. I love the short hairstyle on her, since she could pull it off. Her hair & make up are always the best <333

Guest PandaBun

Omg I just got ABB's photobook today, SHE IS SOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!! She's perfect like a mannequin! :ph34r:

makes me want to diet like crazy now seriously :sweatingbullets:

^__^;; I'm a newbie to this thread and I'm just wondering if it was Angelababy who had braces a while ago? If it isn't does anyone know who it was and if she did have braces could someone post up pictures?

Thanks a lot! ^___^

Guest moncchichi

^ angelababy has had braces before. I don't have any pics with me now, but you really have time, theres lots of pictures with her with her braces if you look some pages back .

Archived