Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest My Sweet September

^She's widening her eyes too much...I hate it when she does that. She's so pretty without bulging her eyes out but I reckon it's habit for her now cause she does it in a lot of function pictures too...

I DO like her hair like that though. It's pretty and more mature. For some reason the hair reminds me of Hyori kekeke. I don't know why...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sii.s2

^She's widening her eyes too much...I hate it when she does that. She's so pretty without bulging her eyes out but I reckon it's habit for her now cause she does it in a lot of function pictures too...

I DO like her hair like that though. It's pretty and more mature. For some reason the hair reminds me of Hyori kekeke. I don't know why...

oh nar its not really the bulging thats creeping me lol coz i've seen it in other pics. its also how it slants upwards.

but YES I LOVE THEIR HAIRRRRRRRRRR i want that length and qualitya nd colour and everything *green*

Guest chris_hgls

JM looks mature whereas AB looks young and hip. Both are pretty and older men attracts to JM and younger men attracts AB.

Guest eru.pop

Am I the only one that thinks Janice doesn't look thhhhhaaaaat different? LOL. She's always been really really pretty to me. I like the direction they are going with her look now though, she looks great with darker, more simple hair :)

I agree, Janice had her looks from her young days. The circle lens, in my opinion, makes her look the most different. Plus she grew into her features. She had a rounded face when she was younger. But I really liked how she looked during the Mikami Salon promotions with ABB.

Guest flyxme.

Do you agree or disagree?

i definately agreee! : )

in that picture, im sure its just the makeup ;x

JM looks so pretty nowadaysss

mmm just looking at Angela's light make up photos above. Why do i feel like her eyes are different to when she was younger? The double lids are deeper and higher. I dunno. ~_____~

Guest raindrops

OH MY GOD, Janice is looking so beautiful! Especially in that black and white photo... defines her beauty so much <3

And ab just makes me so jealous, how can she make such simple garments look so elegant and graceful :( hahahaha ... i wish i could wear a plain white dress and make it look that pretty :)

Archived