Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

thanks Jnn ^_^ i don't mind seeing them again because janice is looking so fresh-faced recently, i'm loving her more and more hahahhaha

now if only i could borrow her make up artist :) and i wouldn't mind having her wardrove either lol

----------------blue-skies*

To Jnn, all those have been posted already except for the last 2. Its on the previous pages.

lol no wonder i was feeling deja vu. i checked twice too but didnt go back far enough. Thanks! (fixeddd)

Guest Juli~<3

Apparently she knows Angelababy and Janice. and all she had to say was both of them are getting famous and rich too young and it is getting in their head.

Janice will only keep you around as a friend if you are 'useful'. (which I can totally see)

Angela use to be more down-to-earth and friendly, but it is decreasing. (which I can see after the photobook)

to be honest JM has always had that crafty look about her thats why i prefer AB.

thing is, when their time is out, they are going to crash and burn, because it'll be so hard for them to revert to their old ways.

on another note.. very cute AB pic

http://i37.tinypic.com/17xnyf.jpg

Woke up to a pleasant update e-mail from CHOICE today haha, their new stuff are picking up again (unlike their mediocre summer collection).

NEW Janice Man

For CHOICE (from the same set as the ones posted earlier but higher resolution)

101.jpg

108023.jpg

102.jpg

1080002.jpg

1080021.jpg

1070014.jpg

Archived