Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xl0v3juicy

oh who's that girl with ab..she looks very pretty too!!!

I agree! She actually looks better than ab in those pictures, imo :P. AB is prettier, but I'm not digging her make-up.

Guest noodlenoodle

^ Ahh, Kathy Cheung, she's really pretty too, but not in the same league as AB (imo). I guess AB just had unflattering eyeshadow and a wig that's too shiny. Kathy's model pictures are really fresh looking though, I like =)

Guest fatcupoftea

^ Janice is so hot hot. :P

^ Ahh, Kathy Cheung, she's really pretty too, but not in the same league as AB (imo). I guess AB just had unflattering eyeshadow and a wig that's too shiny. Kathy's model pictures are really fresh looking though, I like =)

IAWTC

Guest moncchichi

yeai agree, i think she looks better at a 45 degree angle. her face straight on isn't that pretty

Guest Cherish_

yeai agree, i think she looks better at a 45 degree angle. her face straight on isn't that pretty

Hehe...btw. they use to say that she is a younger version of Janice Man in the starzpeople forum

^Yeah, ABB looked pretty bad in those photos... The make-up made her eyes look super close together. Her friend is pretty cute : ) But looks really different in other pics.

Guest Sasha100

angelaBaby is seriously.. I really love this girl now haha lol. Not because shes perfect but because I was on LoveAngelababy.com, and I guess that on Nov.7 she went somewhere and didn't get out of the car because she couldn'tdue to her managers or something,(Sorry don't kow the whole story cuz I'm not really good at translating), but yeah she actually made a topic saying shes SORRY she couldn't get out and meet the fans! Oh my gosh what other model does that? This girl is just too sweet<3

Oh yeah and heres the new pictureS:

DSC_3239.jpg

DSC_3241.jpg

DSC_3242.jpg

DSC_3243.jpg

From Nov 6:

20081107_7a365ec5f4e461da112dKfMynChIFYio.jpg

20081107_d9d58726e09fd83dba9bQUZnm8u47ILm.jpg

20081107_f1c843073c03f3b168e2ueH9kmiR0ETZ.jpg

Heres that sorry topic for anyone that wants to read.....or translate :phew:

今天真的很對不起大家

由於車子不能停下~ 後面的車又不停催我們走

完全沒有時間合照~ 今天有來的人真的很對不起

現在在公司又要準備今晚的活動

今晚會去一個頒獎的活動~ 我會自己拍多點照片彌補大家的

真的對不起~

不過我們也正在策劃一個會令大家開心的活動~

詳情可以留意之後的公告~

Guest moncchichi

Damn, her skin is actually flawless.

*sigh* I wish I had her skin. everywhere's smooth except the spot between her eyebrows, but i could live with that ;)

Archived