Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ yeah im also gonna have to agree

see u guys talk so nicelyand kindly to this topic. it makes me happy =)

I totally understand why ppl would think she got surgery.. cuz its like surgery topic is everywhere for long time now..

But im a very detailed person.. so i always examine closely the angles/lightening/makeup etc. Also i think cuz i had braces with elastics too.. so i know how it effect MY FACE. (person may varies) I was a hideous kid.. and ABB actually looks closer to her baby pix then i do with my childhood photos O_O ABB addressed that she didnt do surgery and that 1 of the pix wasnt even her. (a pic that was supposely her and janice man) so i choosed to believe her. Cuz yes her braces photo(13-14yrs?) was ugly,,, but her baby pix look identical to her.

P.S.... Janice Man's nose contour shading looks weird in those photos... anyone agree?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while others are saying ABB didn't do anything... i'm definitely sure she had eyelid surgery. 100% sure.

i'm not being mean though, just stating facts. because i had eyelid surgery done too. her crease is much higher and deeper than it used to be when she was just starting modeling. and then not to mention she was missing for awhile when she stopped modeling with Janice and went to japan.

Guest Cherish_

while others are saying ABB didn't do anything... i'm definitely sure she had eyelid surgery. 100% sure.

i'm not being mean though, just stating facts. because i had eyelid surgery done too. her crease is much higher and deeper than it used to be when she was just starting modeling. and then not to mention she was missing for awhile when she stopped modeling with Janice and went to japan.

But look at that... and also the other photos in that album... those r the photos of her around 4 years ago

http://www.fotop.net/angelababy/JUNE/P1060412

http://www.fotop.net/angelababy/APR/DSC02275

http://www.fotop.net/angelababy/MAR/DSC02052

Her eye creases r the same... lol... and her nose and her mouth....

Cept her face were rounder and more swollen...

I seriously doubt JM and AB ever had plastic surgery... why can't people accept the fact that they grew up and got prettier? It's not even any dramatic change in their appearance...

Let's stop bringing it up! Lol... I only rebut when it is bought up... But if no one brings it up then no one will rebut and then there will be no more disagreements

Guest xoCaolee

Hey Guys!

I was wondering if anyone still have any of those wedding themed photos of JM & ABB? They're pretty old and its a little difficult finding them through 93 pages o.O I'm planning my wedding soon and would love to draw inspiration from theirr shoots. If anyone would like to care to help, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you ina dvance guys! :)

Guest happybeee

I think she did eyelid surgery too...but she was born with natural deep double eyelids to begin with. But during some point in her life, her eyelids changed. I remember seeing a old pic of her where her creases were uneven (her left eye lid was lower)..maybe that why she used eyelid tape. So i think this was the main reason why she probably did the surgery. I believe she just made her lids higher and deeper. Her eyes are now more rounder. Anyway, it isn't much of a diff, and i prefer her before the surgery..it gave her more of a edgy look.

Too bad i can't seem to find that pix anymore ;(

Guest Cherish_

another online photo album of her from a few yrs ago:

http://www.fotop.net/versa/baby20040823_gather/CRW_0216

some old abb pics. she looks pretty much the same to me? just with baby face?

I think with AB's eyes... when she does that => O_O her creases r more obvious as shown there:

20070714_95a8a65eedb9fe576906XUhsJ139dzzO.jpg

She used colour cons but not Circle lenses and also a girl's eyebrow makes a difference to their eyes and face shape in terms of visually... her eyebrows have changed over the years... lol. Oh and in those photos she hardly had any make up on.

It's obvious that her biggest change is her teeth and jaws... and less baby fat and less swollen

look at these pictures... and don't tell me her eyes haven't changed. i'm 100% sure she did her eyes. other than that, i can't tell if she did anything else.

baabb.jpg

Guest journeya_89

i think ABB is one of the prettiest girls around. i can like stare at her forever (and i'm not lesbian)

Yeah I second that. She's so beautiful and her features are so perfect :o But I heard that she smokes?

JM is pretty too..but AB is a little more prettier :D

Guest PuchoKiki~

Guest happybeee

look at these pictures... and don't tell me her eyes haven't changed. i'm 100% sure she did her eyes. other than that, i can't tell if she did anything else.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1397/baabb.jpg

Her eyes do look different now but not that much. I think that pic above make her look bad and really different..

Her eyes used to look like this: (These are old pics around the same time)

27064814.268762.jpg

AngelaBaby47.jpg

15669881612771zy7.jpg

w115238936_thumb.jpg

1Angelababy3.jpg

AngelaBaby2_mrm_gallery_b_img_nav_mrm_watermark.jpg

Guest babigurl

could be just eye glue

or whatever those things are called

ahhhh but i wanna know whats the secret of losing baby fat on face!!!

i hate my round face!!!!!

Angelababy isn't using eyelash glue anymore.

i've used eyelash glue before i had eyelid surgery so i know what it looks like when you put it on. there's no trace of glue on her eyes anymore. besides, when you use eyelash glue, your creases would constantly change because its hard to apply glue the same way each time. her creases do not change anymore.

man, sometimes people just don't want to believe something when they think their celebrity is perfect. i think angelababy is mad pretty too, but its not hard to accept that she had eyelid surgery.

Guest SeL1nA_1

Angelababy isn't using eyelash glue anymore.

i've used eyelash glue before i had eyelid surgery so i know what it looks like when you put it on. there's no trace of glue on her eyes anymore. besides, when you use eyelash glue, your creases would constantly change because its hard to apply glue the same way each time. her creases do not change anymore.

man, sometimes people just don't want to believe something when they think their celebrity is perfect. i think angelababy is mad pretty too, but its not hard to accept that she had eyelid surgery.

Well, I dunno whether Angelababy had surgery or not .. but how about stop talking about it ? You don't know Angelababy so how can you be 100% sure that she had eyelid surgery ? Just because you had it .. ? You have "experience" in eyelid surgery ? Her eyelids changed ? Well I used to have single eyelids when I was young and guess what .. I have double Eyelids now,how could this happened? Eyelidglue/tape?? Surgery ??? No ... I've never had surgery and also.. I've never used tape or glue before couz it wasn't yet invented when I was 6 or 7 (i guess).

Well, whateva ... I don't think it's really that important to prove whether Janice or Baby had surgery or not ... they're pretty right now .. and both of them are not famous only because of their appearance. So lets stop this topic .. cause I don't think there will be an end if we keep talking about it, since no one of us can prove it.

Archived