Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest dada.love.is

i still think janice looks really pretty, slightly more mature and a bit more sophisticated but i still find her having that cute look too. i think with her in leon lai's company i think she will go far- but then i am biased because i do like leon lai and he seems like a good boss.

in my view the pants/ jump suit wasnt too bad-- to be fair models do go through a cycle of looking really pretty and then wear some weird outfits or hair style- like angleababy with that weird hair where all her hair was placed on top of her head look (that was just weird) hehe and janice man with her middle parting but flat flat hair- but they do pull it off.

i cant wait to see wot leon lai has in stall for janice- and i do think its good for her to get out of the 'leng mo' category because at the moment hong kong and hk media seems to look down on them- like though it was janice man and angelababy who really started this whole model girls craze and they were loved and became really popular- but with the new girls joining in like kama it feels cheapen its not really their fault but still i dont really like them i prefer janice and angelababy

btw i think - i think the hello kitty stuff angelababy is promoting are from mcdonalds

also i watched the clip posted of janice and the starbucks event- she still has so much fans.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cin De

my friend just sent me a whole angelababy photobook pictures!! :o.........

let me post a few... :D i dont wanna upload everyone of them

47877813.jpg

i think she drew on a fake mole :o

68633118.jpg

87413722.jpg

Guest tirahbunny

ooh i like those new photos of JM. I don't think her outfit is that bad, it's actually considered pretty hip to some people. Looks like something Santogold would wear. Im so glad her hair is much much better in the pics. More 'oomph' and not dull. I'm still not sure about the makeup though, but I think i could get used to it.

maybe it's just me but i prefer angela with dark hair, and jm with light hair.

Guest jcbaby852

Thanks Cin De for uploading her photos! She's so gorgeous~ Now I'm wondering whether I should go to the book exhibition and get a copy myself haha! Now Janice is back, I really want her to update her xanga!! :P

People here know that she will be participating in the Tokyo Girls Collection?

Huge gig for her and it will def increase her exposure in Japan!

up196657.jpg

Pic taken from her Japanese blog

Guest Explicitj0yee

^ Definitely not Fiona. Fiona has a bigger head =X !! yeah and speaking of it, Janice's teeth does look diffferent

Guest anhyi

Am I missing something? I don't get why some of you think Janice looks so different. She looks exactly the same to me. :P But then again I use to think Angie and Janice were the same person.

Guest happipplrock

Thanks Cin De for uploading her photos! She's so gorgeous~ Now I'm wondering whether I should go to the book exhibition and get a copy myself haha! Now Janice is back, I really want her to update her xanga!! :P

People here know that she will be participating in the Tokyo Girls Collection?

Huge gig for her and it will def increase her exposure in Japan!

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4802/up196657.jpg

Pic taken from her Japanese blog

wow im awfully surprised. i didnt even know she was a popular model in japan. besides seeing her in ray magazine. well its good to see she'l be up there w/ lena and jun.

Guest jcbaby852

This is what Janice posted in her own website forum regarding her COMEBACK:

COME BACK TO ME

讓你們久等了. "我回來了"

這段日子說回來長不算長短不算短

但總算很快地渡過了

對我來說這是我另一個新的開始

新的工作,新的方向也很期待著

可能這段時間你們會有很多疑問和猜測

真的不好意思讓你們擔心了

但這段時間自己真的很充實,現在也很開心

很快可以見到你們了.不知道再次聚回來的感覺會怎樣的感動

我是一個常常不知怎去表達內心的人..

所以只好謝謝你們一直在我身旁打氣..因為我是有看的。love u all

Janice

First time translating! Please forgive me :P Mostly word for word.

Trans: Have been letting you guys wait for a long time. "I am back"

These days weren't too long nor too short

but went by really quickly

To me this is another new beginning

New job, new direction and very looking forward to

Maybe during this time you've had a lot of queries and presumptions

Really sorry to have worried you guys

but this time i have lived fully and now very happy

it'll be soon to see you guys, but don't know how touching the gathering will be

I am the type of person who cannot express their feelings well

so I can only thank those that have been cheering by my side all along...because I can tell. love u all

Janice

AND NOW FOR SOME ANGELABABY NEWS

From her xanga:

這次好多人出寫真 所以真的想不到這次也可以這樣成功

真的要感謝大家的支持 沒有你們也不會有我

明天起會有第二版的寫真發售啦

其實內容是一樣的喔 只是加印了

所以已經買了第一版的大家不用再買了

很久沒有打日記了 大家密切留意了 這個星期會update

love

Trans in brief: She's going to have a second edition printed because the first batch is all sold out! The content will be identical so you don't have buy a new one.

w198519175.jpg

w198519181.jpg

m197726439.jpg

m197726467.jpg

m197726457.jpg

b197726465.jpg

Guest Cheri.B*

^ Aww she was oober cute when she was a child. Thx for sharing jeshikah!!!

Looking at her plate makes me hungry for some fries now.

Guest tirahbunny

^^

baby janice so cute!! lol who knew she liked to eat burgers lol.

the new pics...im not feeling the outfit and hair. sigh, but i still <3 JM

Guest soompigirll

These are pictures that are already previously posted but they are photoshopped and look even better :D even though Angela Baby and Janice Man are gorgeous enough! :)

p.s

sorry if i do anything incorrect this is my first post

ab.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

ab5.jpg

ab6.jpg

angelbaby.jpg

janiceman.jpg

janiceman2.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

[

ALSO IF YOU NEED ANY PICTURES TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A NOTICE :D

Archived