Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovetrees

I can't wait to see whats coming in the future for Janice Man! I've missed Janiceman after her absence, it's actually made me like her more than Angelababy

Guest noodlenoodle

Janice Man performed at Leon Lai's concert on the 16th.

Here's the link to a clip of JM singing her new song 'Man'

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=611881796

Omg why do they do this to her >< I guess it's a career boost but it just reminds me of every other star in HK, who can sing/act/model (in a mediocre way) yet doesn't really have any particular talent.

Guest Cherish_

Omg why do they do this to her >< I guess it's a career boost but it just reminds me of every other star in HK, who can sing/act/model (in a mediocre way) yet doesn't really have any particular talent.

Hopefully Leon can market her right... otherwise Janice's success/popularity would be short and not outstanding because she wuld end up blendin in with the rest of those girls in the HK entertainment

Honestly I believe she can achieve something if she sticks to modelling! She beat Annie G and Kama for sure! <_<

Guest MEIYEE

...I really hope JM singing at Leon's concert was just for publicity and not because Leon plans to make JM into a singer o____O

Cause seriously, HK already has like 428914814219 girls that can't sing & can only look pretty in the Entertainment field already..

There's nothing wrong with just being a model!

Guest jeshikah

JANICE MAN NEW!

backstage @ leon lai's concert

is it me or jm doesnt stand out as much :mellow:

hopefully its just the poor quality-ness of the photos

6280_218386585553_700055553_7827937_1797846_n.jpg

6280_218386605553_700055553_7827941_1282450_n.jpg

6280_218386600553_700055553_7827940_2553350_n.jpg

6280_218386595553_700055553_7827939_4117861_n.jpg

Guest Juli~<3

^ thats cos they all look the same! style hair make up everythinggg

i didnt even know which one was her in teh first pic lol

--

i think angela should grow out her fringe.. she looks strange with it cos its not exactly thick so its just like a few strands..

she looks more like a woman with no hair on her face i think :S

Guest babycha10

angela baby and janice man is soo hot!

but i like angela baby more!

who says their ugly? do you know what that word means?

dang! their so hot and beautiful

Guest sumi_

^

^

LOL. I couldn't tell which one was her from the first picture.

Aww..i kind of miss her signature honey colored hair. She kind of looks more like a diva now, the way she's doing her makeup and hair.

Guest #SHINAI

am i the only one that recognized janice in the first picture, at first glance? even if they are styled the same, janice has beautiful, symmetrical features heh :P so i could tell who she was right away

Guest yumoreo5

Janice's singing isn't too bad in comparison to a lot of the HK ladies that have tried in past years. Both ladies look very different these days but super gorgeous nonetheless.

Janice Man performed at Leon Lai's concert on the 16th.

Here's the link to a clip of JM singing her new song 'Man'

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=611881796

she actually lipsynced¬

thumbs up to her for going ahead with her career..to be honest to be part of the hk model/entertainment industry and survive..celebs have to diversify themselves..i'm sure leon is a good boss choice :D

Guest enaid

i really like janice man

but in those backstage concert pics i think she looks terrible

her make up is pretty bad, her face is so pale and a different colour from her neck haha

i didnt even recognize her in the group picture. i think they're trying to make her look older with the new style.

hopefully the person who did her make up that day doesn't do it anymore.

Archived