hi!

i just want to know the color on on 2e picture

bleue? or grey

it s fl colorblends too?

thx

all colorblends

GREEN.jpg

grey.jpg

I also have tried turquoise(suited best on me imo but i dont have a pic of that =[ )

blue.jpg

Im not sure if this was FL though..i always buy fresh look except for once

maybe the blue ,i dont remember

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest papasmurf

I'm currently using freshlook radiance moonlight (SILVER COLOR), and boy i LOVE IT. It's not too revealing in light areas, but in less light/dark environment it glows like vampire's eyes. here's an example

when there's light directly to my face/eyes

153527.jpg

natural eye color.

when in darker area (cam. quality isn't good since there's lack of light in the room)

DSCN3092.jpg

TADA~!! NO PHOTO SHOP WHAT SO EVER :)

Guest ilovestarbucks

i totally love mines <3 i dont have a good picture of it right now, but ill try to post mines up later. i have it in pure hazel. it looks so natural that people actually believe that they're my natural eye color! it's probably because i colored my hair light-ish brown, which matches with the contacts. exactly the way i wanted. if i ever went back to my black hair, i think i'd want to try grey.

• 1 month later...
Guest misskim

Does anyone with brown eyes have a comparasin between CB true sapphire and C blue?

I'm not too sure what the difference is ?

thxx!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anna9223

Hi!

Here's my contact lens ^_^

My natural color:

k36flf.jpg

Freshlook Colors Green

2dtdqqh.jpg

Freshlook Colors Blue

35k0crc.jpg

Freshlook Colorblends Amethyst

e87ibp.jpg

(my friend has freshlook colors blue)

Freshlook Colorblends Turquoise

8wb9fc.jpg

Guest ibabistyls

i have the hazel one and they feel really weird on my eyes, maybe it's the wrong size or something but it keeps moving around on my eyes.

Guest Jasmine ♥

I have the grey and green freshlook colorblends. i like the green one more cuz it looks more natural :] I want to try the purple ones tho!

Guest Mademoisella

dont' u guys find the diameter really big? it'slike 14.5... O_O ...

my normal contacts is just 14.0-14.2

ahh the diameter, i would have to say Freshlook was the "only" color contact that didn't slide, irritated or burned my eyes..

i went to the eye doctor so many times to return 3 different color brand contacts including Acuvue, Dimensions and this one other brand i can't think of..

(lets just say it was horrible)

And i did take note that Freshlook had a bigger Diameter than all of them, if not the Curve was more or less (can't remember)

i ended up getting the Grey CB, it fits great but at times, i feel like i was going blind and i would have to blink a couple of times

(my vision is horrible, though)

but i would have to say, though i tried a few different brands, Dimensions was far the best in pigmentation for color ones,

sadly enough, the Grey CB ones cannot exceed the Grey in Dimensions..

I think I'm going to get Honey next time 'cos i like for the colors to pop out but at the same time have a nice feel to it..

(in the end, i wish everyone's eye was able to fit any kind of contatcs :(

cos i'm planning on buying circle lenses)

Guest &teekayy;

Honestly, I'd rather wear circle lenses than Freshlook color ones.

Most circle lenses I've tried are MUCH MORE comfortable than Freshlook.

Guest Mesti

Hey there :)

Yesterday I've recived my new lanses- Freshlook Radiance ( color- Honey :)) I must say that your photos helped me a lot! I have blue eyes and I was worried that FL Radiance won't change my eye color.. but then I saw those photos :) and I bought them :))

I'm adding photos, maybe it will help somebody like they did for me :))

(and sorry for my english.. I'm still learning it)

My natural eye color:

przed.jpg

And my new lanses :) :

po.JPG

Guest #SHINAI

^ it looks so natural! ;o your natural eye colour is already gorgeous!!

now i want a pair :ph34r:

many pairs, actually...

Guest INSANE

Mesti: your natural eye colour is already pretty! so i dunno why you wanna cover that up :( but they still look great

Guest Mesti

Aww.. ^^ thank You :) Well, I wanted to change my colour because I wanted to look little bit different ;) It's like all of you- you have sooooo pretty dark brown eyes but you still wanna wear lanses in other colour :)

Guest pollpaul

Has anyone tried the brown freshlook colorblends!!! I am planning n buying thoses very soon but I wouldn't to know how they look on other people's eyes.

Thanks in advance!!!!!(Pics would be great)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest misserika_xo

freshlook hazel, they look kinda orange here; natural eye colour is dark brown.

P4205617-1.png

Guest nana-chan13

i'd like to buy some lenses but i'm still not sure... can anyone who own some freshlook radiance in sunrise put some picture with and without flash and a close up one because i'd like to see how it look before buying them thank you so much and sorry my english is really bad because i usually speak french

Guest IXY

I have the violet and blue ones. When it's dim, they show up only a little, (still looks cool though) but when its light, its viiiooleeeet :D

Guest _dax_

I have the violet and blue ones. When it's dim, they show up only a little, (still looks cool though) but when its light, its viiiooleeeet :D

FL violet is quite nice. Depending on the light it can be a tint or more.

Was thinking of trying FLCB in Amethyst

Archived