• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, looking forward to the photos

no one has tried the brown ones?

I tried a one day trial pair - looked pretty natural

Didn't take any photos before I threw them out though

Guest DanniiBlu

I tried them around 5 years ago. They looked natural, but they also made my eyes darker so I opted not to wear them. I do notice many people who wear them as an everyday lens though. It looks good on most people, as it creates a natural medium reddish brown (As opposed to that orange color many brown/honey lenses achieve). It also looks very natural on dark eyes at talking distance.

Guest cookie.monster

I tried the pure hazel too, and it looks very natural.

Although I find FL a bit uncomfortable since they dry out so soon and it makes my eyes feel...unfocused.

You guys should consider getting Freshlook RADIANCE colors. They are SO natural (well at least on me anyway) no one has ever even thought that I had contacts. Seriously, the are VERY VERY VERY natural looking. It makes your pupils bigger-kinda like circle lenses but I seriously suggest Freshlook RADIANCE.

I've always been really interested in the Radiance series, but they don't come in prescription powers, right?

Guest Rekidai

i had fresh looks but i honestly didn't like them i got the grey ones D: I didn't like them because they kept slipping around so it was hard to see cause the color would slide into the pupil? >< it doesnt stay too well with my eyes.

Guest DanniiBlu

I've always been really interested in the Radiance series, but they don't come in prescription powers, right?

I wear corrective lenses as well. Yes Radiance do come in perscription powers.

i wanna get a pair of fl colorblends & can't decide which color to pick amethyst or gray. i want it to look natural. lot's of u guys seem to prefer the gray one and it looks really pretty on the pictures but i'm scared that it might turn out vampire-ish on me o.O as for the amethyst one it doesn't seem very noticeable does it?

i wanna get a pair of fl colorblends & can't decide which color to pick amethyst or gray. i want it to look natural. lot's of u guys seem to prefer the gray one and it looks really pretty on the pictures but i'm scared that it might turn out vampire-ish on me o.O as for the amethyst one it doesn't seem very noticeable does it?

Most eye care places allow the customer to bring home trial pairs to help with decision-making.

That way you can wear them a bit and see if it matches you best

Guest ling_ling

i used to have loads of freshlook contacts

back in the day but i stupidly let them dry up ¬_¬

but i didnt mind them

some of the colour made me look drugged up but some different

i really liked Amethyst and th blue colours - they turned out GREAT

Grey made me look drugged up

the browner ones never showed up except Honey but that made me look like the devil :P haha

but they are rly good for dark eyes!

but be warned - they have no enlarging effect - so if u have small eyes, they will make ur eyes seem smaller

Guest Lilaaa

^ I have small eyes and I actually find that they "open" my eyes up more when I wear them.. maybe it's because my eye's really dark brown, almost black.. idk.

@ling_ling

Best to speak for yourself and those you have seen around you - not all

Personally for my eyes I don't think they make my eyes appear smaller

Guest DanniiBlu

FreshLook def enlarge me eyes. The enlargement of Colorblends and Radiance is dependant on your natural iris size. If your iris covers the same area as the colored portion of the lens they won't really look bigger. If however your iris is smaller than the colored portion of thelens they will because the lens pattern itself will extend beyond your iris and slightly overlap your sclera. It won't give the enlargement of circle lenses or lenses like Venus or Solotica Hidrocharme, but it will give a noticable increase in your iris size.

Guest shinigamitsunami

i have the freshlook colorblends in pure hazel. they're not the most comfortable, but once you get used to it, it's the same as any other contacts.

OH! and i find that they do have a touch of green in them...

i originally wanted the grey, but they looked REALLY BAD on me!!

Guest livingdeaddoll

i love freshlook colourblends!

here's the brown, for those of you who wanted to see how it looks like:

Untitled-2.jpg

(sorry bout the bangs in my eyes!)

i was very disappointed with amethyst though, the ads make it look like a rose-ish kinda colour but it's actually closer to a light grey-ish purple. >_<

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i have a bunch laying around my house, that are packaged and i dont wear them

(hazel and grey) i personally prefer my black circle lens

but i know freshlook is comfy and arent bad for ur eyes, probably the "healthiest" amongst all contacts. oh wellz

Guest Deanna.

I hate my eyes so much.

I've really been looking into buying some FL contacts.

I either want a honey color or a darker brown.

I was thinking about getting circle lenses but I don't have a card to order online.

Natural eyes:

DSC00986.jpg

W/O flash.

l_ae344670894d487f92c28ee9cb91d027.jpg

With flash. * i hate this photo *

It seems like everyone likes blue eyes, but personally I hate them.

I guess it's like you want something you don't have.

Brown eyes are so attractive to me.

Sorry for such a large picture + blurriness. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sabrineezy:)

i have the freshlook colorblends in pure hazel. they're not the most comfortable, but once you get used to it, it's the same as any other contacts.

OH! and i find that they do have a touch of green in them...

i originally wanted the grey, but they looked REALLY BAD on me!!

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/sh...mpi/Photo19.jpg

pure hazel ^

>> ignore the messy room / eyebags :D

Aah! That's looks GORGEOUS on you! I am so getting hazel if I ever get the money for it. :)

Archived