Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

Guest SeL1nA

I had 3 Colors : Green (Colorblend) , Blue Sapphire (Colorblend) and Radiance Autumn !

I only like my Green and Radiance Lenses .. the blue one was toooo unnatural for me ....

I don't really like FL ... they're blurring up my vision -.-"

My Radiance Autumn

sel1nafreshlookradianceux8.png

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mochi567

I bought a few FL contacts and I tried grey on.... IT WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE.... IDK....

When you were the contacts can you see your preferal vision? I can see a circle of grayness blocking my preferal vision when i try looking through the lens....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

---------secret<3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nia0o5

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could see more pictures of the Freshlook Colorblends Green, i'm planning to get that color soon :) Thank you!

I had 3 Colors : Green (Colorblend) , Blue Sapphire (Colorblend) and Radiance Autumn !

I just like my Green and Radiance .. the blue one is toooo unnatural for me ....

I don't really like FL ... they're blurring up my vision -.-"

My Radiance Autumn

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4931/sel1...radianceux8.png

is that your natural eyelashes? they are so pretty! XD

anyway, i ordered my year supply of freshlook colorblends in gray from 1800contacts last week and im waiting for them to come in. i cant waittt. but it seems like a lot of people are having probs with it fitting right and drying too much?? =\

ill post pics as soon as i can

Guest daBear

I bought a few FL contacts and I tried grey on.... IT WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE.... IDK....

When you were the contacts can you see your preferal vision? I can see a circle of grayness blocking my preferal vision when i try looking through the lens....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

---------secret<3

Hmmm there's nothing wrong with you. This reaction is normal when you first start wearing coloured contact. Your vision have to 'adjust' itself before 'settling' with a clear vision. This usually takes about 2-3 days of wearing the lens.

Guest DanniiBlu

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

---------secret<3

Sounds like the lens was sliding on your eye. It's not uncommon. FreshLook come with an 8.6 base curve. It's general because it fits most people. If your actual base curve is smaller than that of FreshLooks, because of how thin it is you may experiene slippage. This can lead to things such as seeing part of the actual lens when you look in certain directions. The discomfort could also be due to the lens being inside out when you insert it.

• 4 weeks later...

u guys know which blue, green or grey contact lenses look more natural on natural honey (light brown) eyes???

what's the BEST brand of contact lenses?? it doesnt matter how expensive they are ... i just want them to be as natural as possible and I just dont think Freshlook looks natural at all....

Guest tray songz!

I have natural dark brown eyes

and I tried honey a few years ago

it made me look like a cat LOL

I'm kinda interested in trying gray though.

Guest DanniiBlu

i like the turquoise ones, but i can't wear them cause of my astigmatism >xP so i chose green.

%7Boption%7DIMG_3424-1.jpg

Have you considered Durasoft? It's the annual line FreshLook is based on. there is an optifit toric line with which you can have a pair custom made to your specifications (Axis, Cylinder, etc.) but they are pricey. I have astigmatism as well but I wear an adjusted perscription. is your astigmatism sever or have you considered asking your eye doctor if it's a possibility? BTW the green look very nice on you.

u guys know which blue, green or grey contact lenses look more natural on natural honey (light brown) eyes???

what's the BEST brand of contact lenses?? it doesnt matter how expensive they are ... i just want them to be as natural as possible and I just dont think Freshlook looks natural at all....

I actually have that natural eye color and think FreshLook look quite nice. But if you don't like the pattern/or don't find the appearence natural you may want to try a lens such as Solotica. I personally don;t find them too comfortable but... You could also try Natural Touch, Elegance (If you can get a pair of them), Illusions, and a few other lenses.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

I have dark brown eyes and when i tried Green, my eye looked hazel LOL. so when i tried grey, it made my eye look green.

Lookieee

DSCN0849.jpg

Guest babyN_xxs

i have a bunch of Freshlook contacts stored away, (i have greys and browns)

not gonna wear them because i do still prefer my dolly circle lens.

but i these ones are no doubt hands down more confortable and healthier.

Guest tinatran_

Have you considered Durasoft? It's the annual line FreshLook is based on. there is an optifit toric line with which you can have a pair custom made to your specifications (Axis, Cylinder, etc.) but they are pricey. I have astigmatism as well but I wear an adjusted perscription. is your astigmatism sever or have you considered asking your eye doctor if it's a possibility? BTW the green look very nice on you.

^ thank you x) i'll try asking my optometrist about Durasoft when i visit him.

Ho ho, I'm wearing mine now! I started wearing Freshlook colored lenses back in 8th grade. My first ones were green, and I stuck with that color for a year. Then, I moved onto gray, but I though that looked at bit weird on me, so now, I'm back to green, and I have some pure hazel, too.

Seriously, green is the most natural looking on me... although I've tried purple, and I think I can work it, too. :lol:

The colorblends specifically for different color eyes don't look right with me, so I generally choose from the main colors.

But my optometrist said this will be the last year I can wear colored lenses because I need corrective lenses for my astigmatism. I heard it got worst. :tears:

Here's me with green (bad-lighting, though. took this picture just now, but you can tell that the green looks natural on me. It's because it looks hazel from afar.):

0822082025.jpg

Also green, waaay back in 8th grade for semi-formal:

l_f60622b74c0a996f9035c249b0cf1eac.jpg

And here's me last summer with the gray (Ew, this picture's really bad. The lighting sucks, too, but you can see the gray well.):

l_c25cdc507ae16e484e1fa307ae1ab2fd.jpg

Sorry, for the huge pictures. Took them straight out my MySpace.

Ever since I switched from clear to color contacts, I've been getting the Colorblends...so I never tried Colors myself :P

Here's me with either Pure Hazel or Honey...I think it's the Honey ._."

1zcpah0.jpg

(^ no flash, taken by cellphone)

And nowww this is what I've been using since this year; green! I think it looked more natural than the Honey/Pure Hazel.

120sbir.jpg

2hdxhet.jpg

168zojq.jpg

(^ all flash, unlighted bathroom/unlighted area)

Sorry for the big pictures! x_x

Archived