Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

Guest touchofpink

^ I've had and used both acvue 2 and freshlook for color contacts

Since this is your first time wearing colored contacts, it takes a bit getting used to - may seem like it moves too much or so in your eyes. I wore the acuvue blue sapphire? and I personally liked it, no problems for me

I switched over to Freshlook colorblends simply because I like their variety of choices and colors, along with the mix of colors. I currently wear grey, sterling grey and pure hazel and the colors are very appealing for my eyes, which are dark brown. Both acuvue and freshlook contacts were no problem to me in terms of fitting and comfort. They were basically the same ;)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickeypirate

Hi does anyone know any contact lens that are very light brown but look very natural?

Like without all of those funky pixalated stuff on the lens...

The only one that looks close to that is the honey wing one, but its still not light enough.

Guest shellasaurrus

Received my green freshlook colorblends today! I found that they were pretty big compared to my acuvue oasys', but I had no issues putting them in. They looked really natural!

People have often asked me if I'm wearing contacts because they aren't sure if they were my real eye colour & I have received lots of compliments. They suited me because I have slightly tanned skin & I kinda looked like I was lebanese (since some of them are tanned and have green/grey eyes)!

However, after wearing them a while, I went back to wearing my acuvue oasys lenses. My eyes always felt tired after wearing the colorblends (I have -5 eyes & i wore them to school). There was a time they fell out because my eyes were so dry during shopping =o=. These were my eyes though. They've become dry ever since I started wearing contacts :c

Guest shellasaurrus

i've tried green and amethyst. i'll post up pics, but holy moly they dry out your eyes quick.. >.<

maybe it's the solution you're using? I used to use complete and it dried my eyes out like hell, had headaches! I started using opti-free & i can wear my lenses foreverrr.

Hi!

I'm interested in getting circle lens, but I want to find the most natural looking ones.

I heard that Freshlook is probably the most natural looking one while still maintaining an enlarging effect.

But I'm not sure which color I should get. I was going to get Hazel, but they look to light in the pictures.

Does anyone have pics of Freshlook Brown?

Or maybe refer me to a different lens?

Guest hoanistabtq

I SOOOOOOOO recommend Freshlook colorblend. I started out using this brand for a year and they are perfect, they did not dry my eyes. But since I switch to clear contact, since they are cheaper, it starts to dry my eyes. I think I may switch back to Freshlook. My favorite brand. :) My friends used to ask my if it was my natural eye color when I used these contacts. They look natural.

This pic is like a year ago. I think this is Pure Hazel. I also used grey but I don't have any picture. Hope this helpful :)

DSC02028.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest LoveMahalo

Will buy Freshlook dailies later, I want brown and i dont like hazel. Is brown avail in dailies of freshhlook? Thanks!:)

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Does anyone have more pictures of freshlook colorblends brown or honey? I'm thinking of buying them, I lean more towards brown but I don't know how natural they look, I want a really subtle and and natural change but there aren't really many pictures of brown freshlook online

Guest bbcooki3z

Does anyone have more pictures of freshlook colorblends brown or honey? I'm thinking of buying them, I lean more towards brown but I don't know how natural they look, I want a really subtle and and natural change but there aren't really many pictures of brown freshlook online

165490_10150361809960500_812655499_16219399_4911631_n.jpg

Here's me wearing Freshlook Honey Lenses, sorry its not the best and it was taken last xmas. I got a lot of compliments from these from strangers and asked if they were contacts. They are not semi natural...I guess that's why they asked lol! But my eyes were really noticeable and loved wearing them.

Archived