Freshlook

Guest DanniiBlu

Guest dollyviet

hi ^_^

has anyone tried the new Freshlook Sterling Grey ?

Please do a review and post pictures!

im really interested in buying them but im not sure

how they look like since not a lot of people have them.

I'd really appreciate it. PLEASE & THANK YOUU (=

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AiMango

I bought two pairs, one in hazel and the other one in grey.

The box only contained two pieces, i looked it up on some optometrist

websites and they say 14 days regular wear. So do i have to wear them 14 days

in a row, or can i split it up to 14 wears during 3 months. If that makes sense.

thanks.

yes to your question. so for example if we are talking about 1 pair, you can wear em every other day for 28 days. or w/e. if you havent worn them for awhile, just clean before you wear them again.

I used to use Sapphire blue, and I think

it looked better when I have black hair and not brown, but the color was really blue for

an asian. hahaha! It's look so fake on me, but I still like it because it's come out

really well when I smile.

lamee34.png

Currently I'm using the color gray, and it's really pretty. I totally loves it, but I got

lecture by the a lot of people though, they say that I should be grateful for my eyecolor.

I guess because I kind of stay with the color for a bit too long 3 months...lol.

rosee.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest yoonahong

I just ordered FLCB in Hazel, Gray and Green. I'm really excited. I have dark dark dark eyes. I was originally gonna go for honey, but I figured with my hair which is dark dark black (ppl are always asking me if i dyed it black -_-) it'd look too crazy? Well see.

My normal noncolored contacts are acuvue and I'm thinking if these are uncomfortable, I'll switch to acuvue...any tried both and found one more comfortable?

Guest Panda Kisses

I've tried the colors Gray, Pure Hazel, Brown, and Green.

Here's a picture of Green. It's my most recent color, and I'm too lazy to look for other pictures of me. Lolol.

n1046220216_30086109_8188.jpg

Guest chubakalover

can someone gimme tips for putting them on?

like, when i put it on, it sticks, but there seems to be an air bubble sort of that forms like in the middle or lower corner, and when i blink it just goes right out :<

and when i try to poke the air bubble in it doesnt help or sometimes it sticks on my finger and gets pulled out >.<

this is my 3rd day with them on so x.x

Guest Panda Kisses

chubakalover-->

First, lol at username =). Secondly... hm... the way I put my contacts on, I rewet/clean them first with my solution after taking them out of their container. Then, while it's still pretty moist from that, I pull my lower eyelid down and then i slide the lens in from the bottom. If it doesn't slide in place, I just using my other hand to adjust it? Haha sorry if that sounds confusing ^_^;

Guest Sophisticate

080509181400.jpg

The contact slides a bit for me.

That was the colorblend gray. At first I didn't like it, but after I experimented with makeup I loved grey.

My advice: If you get GREY and you have paler skin & dark hair, don't use too much eyeshadow... all you need is eyeliner !

Ive had gray and blue before.. kinda stinks i couldn't try more because I had astigmatism.. jade looked really nice on a girl that i knew.. on her, it looked like black lenses with green sparkles.

but since then, i switched to circle lenses and i love them more. has freshlook released more colors over these years?

can someone gimme tips for putting them on?

like, when i put it on, it sticks, but there seems to be an air bubble sort of that forms like in the middle or lower corner, and when i blink it just goes right out :<

and when i try to poke the air bubble in it doesnt help or sometimes it sticks on my finger and gets pulled out >.<

this is my 3rd day with them on so x.x

I wear normal contacts but.. it sounds like your lenses or eyes are too dry! when you put them on your finger, squirt them with the solution and then put them on. You'll have the solution squeeze out of your eye and make you look like you're crying XD but it should solve the problem!

my friend wears freshlooks, and they always look natural. you can see pixels however, if you look REALLLYY closely (which no one would do... how awkward XD)

that's a shame. color lenses and i were never meant to be =(

Same here T.T I have astigmatism and my rx is like -4 and -5.. I mean if your cyl is less than -1.75, you could always get it -4 but then you'd probably have to wear glasses over it with a prescription to match those colored lenses... which would be really expensive and useless if you don't want it THAT bad xP

Mm, I know freshlook has these other ones that I can't think of a name of right now. But basically you can only see the color in a certain angle or lighting? It's kinda freaky but it could be pretty? I tried a green and uh it kinda looks like fish scales HAHA but I don't know it was pretty... interesting.

Guest redranger

Where can I get individual non-prescription FL contacts? I know we can always go do that "one free trial" thing but you still have to pay for the check up ): I also don't want to buy a boxfull of the same colored contacts...

^ Don't think you can... Besides, the trial lenses have demo written on the edges xP

The only way you can get it individually is illegally asking someone who works at an optometrist office to take one out for you, but most optometrist offices I know of don't keep boxes of colored lenses unless it's the demo kind.

You should just get a box, because each lens is supposed to be worn only for 2 weeks. If you don't want to wear it every day, it could last as long as a month (not recommended anyways) but it's still recommended that you change your contacts every 2 weeks if they're supposed to be bi-weekly lenses.

And for any kind of contacts lens you should get a cl fitting, because everyone's eyes are different; the different base curves and diameters affect the comfort of the lenses in your eyes and uh, yeah, you should always be careful of what you stick in your eyes ><

Guest lunastelle

i have freshlook in the colorblends series: i've tried gray, pure hazel, honey, and the newest: sterling gray.

my favorite would probably be gray, but honey is pretty too. it's just a little too orange/ish for me.

sterling gray is a little too blue, and i just don't really like pure hazel that much.

i don't wear them daily like i used to, just once every few days.

i have the ones that last 2 weeks, and come with 6 per/box.

they are so much more comfortable than circle lenses. but i like my circle lenses better anyways :)

Guest yoonahong

My contacts came today and I wore the freshlook colorblend dailies in green (I ordered green, hazel, and gray). I thought the color was really nice and natural (unless you were close up and then it looked freaky) BUT GOD THEY WERE SO UNCOMFORTABLE!! I normally wear acuvue clear contacts daily, and these are so much worse as far as comfort is concerned. They didn't slide around, but they wouldn't sit well on my eyes and in a few hours they were drying out my eyes like crazy even with eyedrops. After like 5 hours my eyes were bloodshot and dry and so uncomfortable.

I'm definitely gonna buy the acuvue opaque color contacts soon because I really cant stand the discomfort. I won't waste the three boxes I got, but I wont be ordering them again once they're gone.

Picture doesn't do them justice. I'm gonna try the hazel and gray in the next two days so I'll post pics for that too

6919_137889722554_504832554_2690041_5249772_n.jpg

Archived