fairytalevk7.jpg

FAIRY TAIL

Artist&Author: Mashima Hiro

Genre: Action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, shounen

Summary:

(
from one manga
)

Welcome to a world filled with magic spells, flying cats, and exhibitionist ice mages! We travel to the land of Fiore, where we stumble upon Fairy Tail; a mage guild with the most outrageous and interesting people you can find. This particular tale begins with a very atypical "boy meets girl". A young lass named Lucy -aspiring to be a member of said guild- and Natsu -a flame mage looking for his foster parent Igneel (who turns out to be a Dragon!)- bump heads in the port town of Harujion...

(
from manga fox
)

Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most infamous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

Scanlations:

(online readings)

Manga Fox

One Manga

(downloading)

Mangatraders

-------------------------------

Seeing as no one started this yet, I decided to. If you were a fan of "Rave Master,"

you'll like this too. It's funny from the very beginning and the characters are rather

very interesting. Plus! You'll get to see Plue again (yes, that snowman-like thingy)

Guest magichouse

yeah i liked this manga, but someone people try to draw unfair comparisons to it because they think it's a rip off of one piece...some themes might be similar like "nakama", but it's a great manga none the less

Guest the last hour.

imo, doesn't look like one peice one bit. I love rave master<3 I'll check this one out!

Guest star06

i just started and finished this manga like couple days ago..

i really liked it.. there were couple twists in the story that kept me interested!!

i can't wait until the new vol. gets uploaded on to onemanga.com

but doesn't anyone know when the new chapter is going to be added??

Please and thank you!

Guest pikapika

finished the whats updated last night

the story is interesting tho not that intricate...but its fast paces which i like...i dont have to skip through two volumes of one fight to get to the story

Guest LionAngel

i'm a rave master fan, and definitely will check this out :D

zomgwd, teh orange haired dude looks like ichigo :P

w8, is that plue? o_o

• 3 weeks later...
Guest star06

while reading the manga... i was sort of confused..

are jeral and seig really different people?

Or are they one in the same?

but how can they be in two different places at the same time???

Guest drella;

I've been wanting to check this out cuz the art style is like ONE PIECE.

that orange hair guy on the right reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach lol

Guest baka_dark

this one looks similar to one piece the drawings i mean i never rely did finish reading this one though :/

• 4 years later...
Guest Krrypton

Love fairy tail.., ill try to find rave master but its soooooo hard to get mangas in US,.. .Bt its worth tryin.,,

Archived