[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

Hey guys~

thank you for the updates, recaps, and uploads.

Happy to see the ratings rise up abeit a little bit. Since the story is getting more intriguing, I guess more viewers will be pulled in to the drama. Throughout episode 2, i feel the drama is getting ready to pull off the story with actors' solid performance and some intriquing scenes.

The first part of episode 2, focused more on the reunion of Goni and NanSook is at some points draggy, but overall beautifully executed. In the latter part, the story is getting more interesting as Goni learns to play hwatoo games for the first time. It was so funny when Goni picked up a wrong card in the first real hwatoo game he plays.

:w00t::w00t:

I will post the summary tonight soon. Hope it helps out to some folks. ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading some articles..and it seemed like the Korean viewers' response on Goni and Nan Sook's 'first love' meeting has been very positive. People say it's cute and that it really makes their hearts thump

oohh just makes me want to go home so bad so I can watch ep 2

2008092301344410011fx5.jpg

Here is the summary of episode 2:

To escape from thugs, Goni and YoungMin jumped down from the overhead bridge to take the truck running underway, and safely made it. It turned out Goni and YounMin as friends went to the billiards place to make money for the surgery of youngmin's grand mom. When NanSook came back from school, she found the billiards room all messed up, littered with debris of chairs. She found YounMin's bag with a nightclub uniform name-tagged "Chow Yun-Fat."

She went to the night club to ask Mr. Chow Yun-Fat to pay for the repairmen expense. Goni who was there to play with friends, found her attractive at first sight. NanSook's friend introduced NanSook as Madonna to people. YoungMin was called into a room by the thugs of the billiards fight and Madame Jung was there. They suggested him to work for them as a bodyguard which his father was, but he denied it. Then the police made a raid on the night club to sort out underaged customers. (Students under 20 were not allowed to go to night clubs.) Goni and NanSook were rescued by YoungMin, who actually was in the same shoes. On the way back, Goni said to YounMin, NanSook's smile reminded him of someone he knew before.

Later from his friends, Goni heard the girl Madonna's name is NanSook, and wondered if she is his first love NanSook. Goni went to her high school right away, and they finally came to know about each other. As NanSook is a good student and wants Goni to work hard as a senior student, Goni tries to work hard in school, which makes his friends wonder what's going on.

NanSook's brother bought a new car, which discomforted her. He said to her they will become rich as their neighborhood will be developed under a new town project. Later in episode 2, her brother's name was mentioned several times in the house Madame Jung engages in.

YoungMin's grand mom was hospitalized again and her doctor warned him she needs surgery right away. He has to earn short money, but there seemed no way. He went to the gambling house Madame Jung owns(?) and earned some money, but that wasn't enough. Goni heard about young min from a friend and got angry because youngmin moved back from him at that difficult time.

Youngmin told Goni he'll earn money from gambling, and Goni wanted to help youngmin. Goni started to learn hwatoo. Becasue Dae Ho always tells him not to learn hwatoo, goni never played hwatoo before. It seems that Goni doesn't know how his dad died. He practiced with friends, and to their surprise Goni was gifted a gambling talent. Goni and Youngmin set the signs they will use in the gambling table.

They went to the gambling house. Of course they pretended not to know each other. In the first game, Goni made a mistake (picked up a wrong - similar looking - card). But he could barely win the game thanks to the good teamwork with youngmin. As they continued to win games, one of the contestants supspected Goni and youngmin cheating them as a team. He secretly informed the owner of the house, and later Dong Chun, AGui-s man, came to them with piles of cash. Because youngmin knew well about the nature of gambling, he sensed something would be wrong if they continue. So they tried to quit and leave, but Dong Chun strongly suggested to play games for another 30 minutes only. Goni couldn't help but accept it because they've been doing a good job by then. Then, Agui joined their gambling table.

Guest Jill4675

wils : thank you sooo much for the summary. I'm still downloading the file right now.....

By the way there's a viikii channel for Tazza already...thought I'll share it here

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/tazza

Watching now...after the usual LOOOONG download...Loving it, but will have to go to sleep and watch the rest tomorrow!!

Thanks for the little summary, Wils!! People on this thread are so helpful...I'm so appreciative!!! ;):)

I'll look forward to your reactions, o-cha, imogene, ripgal, everyone!!!

sunglasses2.gif

You are most welcome, o-cha and Jill.

I will look foward to reading your thoughts.

Thanks o-cha for the link. So the site will share subtitles, right???

Does anyone think Goni looking at NanSook looks like Han Gi Tae of The Success Story of a Bright Girl? When he looked up Jang Na Ra on the stage.... :lol:

Guest kiyeujay

wills: thanks for summary.

i will still load ep2 to discuss .

:D i love yessul,she is very beauty but i don't like her when she studied hight school. ......so bored

Can someone enlighten me if Young Min and Goni knew each other already when they fought at the billiard room?

Are they already a team? :unsure:

Yes, they knew each other. They went to the billiard room as a team to make money.

BTW, did anyone succeed in watching the show live today???? The SBS onair wasn't working to me today... :wacko::tears::crazy:

thanks cute girl for sharing the cb link.

Here are the links to the big file downloads.

http://bigmail28.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...t2C8hCj.Lp_p1lM

http://bigmail14.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...VtpCnfQSpPExfeJ

Thanks luv for the pics...I am downloading ep 3 and they are good stuff to look at during the wait. ;)

wills: thanks for summary.

i will still load ep2 to discuss .

:D i love yessul,she is very beauty but i don't like her when she studied hight school. ......so bored

You're welcome. On ep 3, it seems NanSook will go through a big upheaval in her life. No more boredom to you for sure. ;)

Guest fivemagic

Hey everyone!

OMG! You ladies are FAST in this thread... my super duper thank you's for keeping this thread alive and giving us the latest and greatest up-to-dates on Tazza.

Thanks WILS for your quick summaries for episode 2... without actually seeing the episode, just reading the summaries is already making me wanna see it really bad. Also, thanks for the file download links.

Thanks LUV for episode 3 caps... you are FAST! Loving your work already!

Thanks CUTE GIRL for the CB links!

Btw, I am very happy to see more and more people joining on this Tazza thread... :w00t::lol::D:P

Luv,

many thanks for all the CAPS, i know back at the KST thread everyone also says thank you to you! (also posted the CAPS at the KST subtitle THREAD credit Luv!)

Archived