[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while wils is posting thought I'll post some caps.

200809162324111020_1.JPG

2008091623433778665_1.jpg

2008091623433778665_2.jpg

There are also articles about the first episode of Tazza...seems to be favorable articles. I'll post them later.

cutiepie : saviour to those who watches LQ! Thank you dear...

Guest mandalaywith

Ratings are out it got 11.1% according to an article I just read ---it did pretty well for a first episode.

Thanks for the links!

MBC DC gall in found This Ratings 11.1% is korean crazy is joke. :rolleyes:

korea Tv rating (TNS,AGB)is Every morning 7AM in come.

Guest fivemagic

Me too... wondering if anyone seen the first episode and do a summary for us... would be greatly appreciative.

MANDALAY, please do keep more caps coming this way... Thanks LOTS!

Let me do summarize the first episode.

Summary part 1:

The drama starts from the scene where Goni (JH), GwangYeol (Son Hyun Joo), and chairman Park play games.

By making chairman Park bet all his money, Goni earned all the money on the table. Park asked his men to hold them to take the money back from Goni. Then, a loud noise came from outside and it turns out the No. 2 on the rank in their gang came to attack Park. Two parties started fighting and Park tried to take Goni and KwangYeol to the car with the money bag. But Goni and KwangYeol could barely escape from their hands and started to run away with the mone bag. Indeed Goni called the No. 2 to come over to make a chance for escape. A chaser game started. Goni and KwangYeol climed up the tower but reached a deadend. They dived into the water.

Goni said in the water, "I won't be seized. I won't die. Luck? If God doesn't allow it for me, I will make it myself. because I am a tazza able to defeat all the gamblers in the world with one single card."

(I can't clearly remember, though..)

The water scene is seamlessly connected to the childhood of Goni who was under the water to look for a small glass ball. Unlike everyone's expectation he cannot find it in that deep water, he did it. Actually he cheated them. He put a glass ball into his underwear before going to the water. He is the master of glass ball games in town.

Goni fell in love with NanSook at first sight. NanSook just moved in to the town from Seoul. NanSook helped Goni to find lost glassballs. Oneday, Goni wants to show NanSook how many glass balls he collected. So he took her to the place where he hid them. But they were all gone. Goni knew who did it. Goni was angry about it, but there is no way to prove it. Goni suggested to the suspected boy to play a game. If he loses the game, he is willing to be his follower. But the guy suggested to play a running race which he is the best in the town. There is not much hope for Goni. But Goni accepted it.

on the other scenes, there are newbies in the town. They are the professional gamblers from Seoul. One of the guys was looking for Dae Ho, a friend of Goni's father. They planned to coax Goni's father to the gambling table to call for Dae Ho. AGui who was arrested because of Dae ho in the past, wanted to revenge. Agui came down to the town as well.

Goni's father went to the realtor to find a retail space for their restaurant and found they were short of money to rent a place. Depressed, he drank in a shabby restaurant and an acquaintance approached him to seduce him to the gambles. Goni's father ended up sitting on the table with the money they collected for the restaurant. He played the games with AGui while he didnot know who Agui is. He lost all the money and died after being fallen off from Agui's car. He left a message to Goni, "Never lose! You have to win whatever! "

Guest imogene_af

^

Wils-Thanks so much for the spoilers! Can't wait!

MBC DC gall in found This Ratings 11.1% is korean crazy is joke. :rolleyes:

korea Tv rating (TNS,AGB)is Every morning 7AM in come.

I didn't get it from DC Gall but in Newsen.com, I guess people are just anticipating how it will fare. IMHO, it did very well for a first episode too.

Link to news:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200809162338041001

Summary part 2:

Dae Ho went to Agui right away to ask him why he did it to Goni's father. Dae ho was the number one tazza, but retired from gambling long time ago. He wanted to stay away from gambling. But by making Goni's father die, AGui succeed in inviting Dae ho to the gamblig table. Agui wants to take Dae ho's hand off. They played games and fortunately or not, Dae ho won. Blood flows on Agui's face (I guess Agui's hand got cut off.)

On the other side, children were waiting for Goni, but he did not show up. They thought he did not show because he is a coward. But he finally appreared to them. Goni reiterated his father's last message 'don't be a loser.' NanSook also cheered Goni up. Goni won the race, and NanSook was very happy about that.

Goni and his mother moved out from the town. Goni met NanSook on the way out. He gave a bucket of glass balls to NanSook as a gift. He said he wanted to make a necklace out of glass balls, which NanSook once said it would be pretty, but did have time to make it. Next tiem they meet each other, he said he will definitely make it for her.

Time flies to thier high school days. High school gilr NanSook picked up a gall ball from the ground for a boy, reminding her of Goni and their beatiful days.

Playing billiards, high school boy Goni was interupted by Young Min. (I guess this is the first time they meet each other.) They fought each other first, and later helped each other to escape from the thugs in the billiard room.

Hehe...just rough summaries.

Guest mandalaywith

They aired only Ep1 & Ep2 next week, right??

Right.This week is only Ep1 aired. :rolleyes:

Hehe...just rough summaries.

Wow!you summaries is best. :lol: 최고~~!

I didn't get it from DC Gall but in Newsen.com, I guess people are just anticipating how it will fare. IMHO, it did very well for a first episode too.

Link to news:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200809162338041001

oh! news is come. :blink:

but i cannot belive this news&rating. :rolleyes:

Morining in TNS<AGB home page in i will check.

however thnaks share to news link. :rolleyes:

wils : thank you! I'm sure this will help many of us when we watch the episode later on.

mandalaywith : thanks for posting the caps...but for some reason I can't see them...

Guest mandalaywith

mandalaywith : thanks for posting the caps...but for some reason I can't see them...

o-cha chinku

you cannot see post to pics.Really??

My pc in see to pics.

o-cha chinku

you cannot see post to pics.Really??

My pc in see to pics.

yeahh..I can't see them..weird..but it seems like it works for everybody else so don't worry about me. I'll check again tonight from home..maybe it just doesn't show on my work computer.

Some articles..can someone briefly summarize what the articles said? Thank you!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200809162324111020

‘타짜’ 화투-구슬치기-당구까지 만능 도박꾼 고니 매력에 흠뻑

“도박하는 남자 싫었는데 고니처럼 멋진 남자가 도박까지 잘 하니 멋져 보였어요”

16일 첫 방송된 SBS 새 월화드라마 ‘타짜’(극본 설준석/연출 강신효)를 시청한 후 여성시청자가 드라마 관련 시청자게시판에 올린 감상평이다.

타짜가 된 고니(장혁 분)는 조폭두목의 돈도 서슴지 않고 화투 패를 돌려 돈을 따냈다. 현란한 기술로 거머쥔 돈을 지키기 위한 고니는 친구 광열(손현주 분)과 함께 거친 액션은 물론 수 십 미터 상공에 떠 있는 크레인에 힘겹게 올랐다.

뿐만 아니었다. 고니는 크레인 위까지 따라온 무리들을 따돌리기 위해 깊은 바다 속으로 뛰어드는 위험도 감수했다. 고니의 이런 승부사 기질은 하루아침에 만들어진 게 아니었다. 고니는 어린 시절 동네 친구들과 어울리며 놀이로 하던 구슬치기에서도 단연 돋보이는 실력을 드러냈음은 물론 쉽게 물러서지 않았다.

그러던 중 고니가 훗날 타짜로 성장하게 된 결정적인 계기는 따로 있었다. 고니는 화투판에서 재산을 탕진한 후 억울한 죽음을 당한 아버지(안내상 분)의 원수를 갚기 위해 상처를 가슴 깊숙이 숨긴 채 자라야만 했다.

시간이 흘러 고등학생이 된 고니는 동네 당구장에서 양아치들과 돈내기 당구 게임에서도 쉽사리 포기할 줄 몰랐다. 고니는 뛰어난 실력과 함께 배짱 있는 성격으로 상대의 자존심까지 무너뜨렸다.

고니의 기세를 무력으로 꺾으려 하지만 이내 고니의 빠른 발동작과 화려한 몸놀림으로 제압당하기 십상이었다. 잡기(雜技)에 능하며, 호탕한 성격, 절도 있는 액션까지 덧입혀진 고니의 매력은 남성미를 물씬 풍기기에 충분했다.

‘타짜’의 1회분이 방송된 직후 드라마 관련 게시판에는 고니(장혁 분)를 향한 응원과 지지의 글이 가득했다.

“드라마 대박 날 거 같아요. 정말 재밌어요. 고니 멋져요”, “영화로 봤지만 드라마도 더 기대 되요. 화투, 구슬, 당구... 볼수록 더 흥미진지해지네요”, “사투리 연기가 조금 어색하지만 모두 다 연기도 뛰어나시고 재밌습니다. 다음 주가 기대됩니다” 등의 글을 올리며 드라마에 높은 기대와 애정을 드러냈다.

김예나 doraemon22@newsen.com

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5&outlink=1

드라마 '타짜', 복수극으로 영화와 '차별화'

기대 속에 뚜껑을 연 드라마 '타짜'가 질 수 없는 남자의 복수극으로 영화와의 차별을 꾀했다.

16일 오후 SBS 새 월화드라마 '타짜'의 첫회가 방송됐다. 영화로도 만들어진 허영만 화백의 동명 만화를 원작으로 삼은 기대작으로 시작부터 화제를 모아 왔다.

이날 방송된 '타짜' 첫회는 잔혹한 타짜 아귀(김갑수 분) 때문에 아버지를 잃은 주인공 고니(장혁 분)의 악연을 중심으로 어린 시절부터 끈끈하게 맺어진 첫사랑 난숙(한예슬 분), 고교시절 만나 동고동락하는 친구 영민(김민준 분)의 이야기가 펼쳐졌다.

'타짜'는 이미 대범한 타짜로 성장한 고니가 파트너 광열(손현주 분)과 함께 큰 돈을 딴 뒤 조폭 패거리에게 쫓겨 달아나다 높은 크레인에서 바다로 뛰어드는 장면으로 시작했다. 그러나 깊은 물 속에서 밖으로 헤엄쳐 나오는 고니의 모습과 함께 과거로 시점을 옮겼다.

고니의 아버지 명수(안내상 분)는 큰 돈을 벌 수 있다는 말에 기대에 부풀어 화투판에 꼈다가 타짜 아귀에게 전재산을 잃는다. 돈을 돌려달라며 아귀의 자동차에 매달렸던 명수는 자동차에서 떨어져 큰 부상을 입고 길에 버려졌다, 아들 고니에게 "지지마라, 아버지처럼 놈들에게 당하지 마라, 이겨라"라는 마지막 말을 남기고 세상을 떠난다.

한편 명수의 친구이자 정체를 숨기고 살던 유명한 타짜인 대호(이기영 분)는 아귀를 찾아가 복수의 한 판을 벌인다. 그 사이 승부욕 강한 아들 고니는 아버지의 마음을 가슴에 품고 더욱 대범해진다. 고니는 아버지를 잃은 뒤 정든 고향을 떠나며 첫사랑인 난숙에게 보물과도 같은 구슬을 남긴다.

시간이 흘러 고등학생이 된 고니가 당구장에서 친구 영민과 어울려 조폭들과 싸움을 벌이다 달아나는 장면으로 '타짜' 1회는 마무리됐다. 성장한 난숙의 교복입은 모습도 눈길을 끌었다.

잠시 나온 난숙 역 한예슬의 과거 회상 내레이션은 영화 '타짜' 속 정마담 김혜수의 내레이션을 떠올리게 했지만 영화와 달리 초반부터 아귀를 주인공 고니의 아버지를 죽인 원수로 설정한 점은 큰 차별점으로 부각됐다.

드라마를 본 시청자들은 영화와 비교하며 기대를 나타냈다. 영화의 캐스팅 및 명연기와 비교하는 시청자도 많았지만 전반적으로 "재미있다", "뒤로 갈수록 흥미진진했다"는 호평이 주를 이뤘다. 이들은 "드라마만의 재미를 살려달라"며 높은 기대를 감추지 않았다.

Guest fivemagic

OMG! MANDALAY, MANDALAY, MANDALAY!

YOU ARE AWESOME AND THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for these episode 1 caps... I am so loving them so much.

Also, super thanks for the Tazza E01 HQ file Download... will look into it later during my breaks.

Hey WILS,

Super duper thanks for your summary part 2... you are awesome too.

Archived