[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

i'm confused. i thought tazza doesn't start til next week? :unsure:

i was asking my friend if no one watched in streaming earlier :lol:

got my dates confused. i thought today's the 16th.

but it really starts this week?

yay.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

Hey everyone and all Tazza threaders!

I was just here Friday and it's Monday afternoon... I see many soompiers (regulars and newbies floating around this thread) and it's great to see everyone making their way here to this Tazza thread... like some of you ladies have mentioned that once this drama will air, we will see LOTS of soompiers floating around and yes, we did... so many to see here and my welcome to each of everyone of you to this Tazza thread.

Hey O-CHA, WILS, MANDALAY, KDRAMAFANUSA and everyone!

Super thanks for keeping this thread alive and a nice home to come and visit... thanks for all the exchanges and latest info.

1 more day until Tazza Premiere… counting down to September 16th!

Hey NANA,

I see you drop by here too... great to see you chingu. I am so looking forward to see this drama... so anxiously excited for the day to come.

Guest turbobenx

Does anybody kno if anyone is gonna sub this in English? I really hope they sub this in English first than any other language, because i guaranteed that 80 percent of us kno more english than any other languages. I also cant wait to watch this. I've been waiting for another Han ye seul's new series for years. From the Synopsis, i can tell this is gonna be REALLy good. Thanks alot for future contributions.

Guest los_angeles_20

Does anybody kno if anyone is gonna sub this in English? I really hope they sub this in English first than any other language, because i guaranteed that 80 percent of us kno more english than any other languages. I also cant wait to watch this. I've been waiting for another Han ye seul's new series for years. From the Synopsis, i can tell this is gonna be REALLy good. Thanks alot for future contributions.

KST CICHLID subbing team gonna sub this drama in English :)

Guest run_lola_run

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65323.htm

I can't agree with you more.

BTW, is the sketch from HankGook Ilbo??? Interesting, it looks like a fanart. Nice job!

wils : yup...it's from an article from Hankook Ilbo. I was too lazy to read up the whole article hehehe.

fivemagic : let's get ready....one more day! woohooo!

to all that just joined us..welcome!

Dang....I just realize I probably won't be able to watch Tazza until really really late Tuesday my time...I have to do some volunteer work every Tuesday....I guess I should have chosen a different kind of volunteer work as to not interfere with Tazza :lol:.

posting some screencaps of the new look of the website

sorry they're all just of Jang Hyuk..I got this of a JH fan blog

credit: myhome.cururu.jp/naniwasaku

image9356760ox7.jpg

image6421857ga0.jpg

Hey everyone and all Tazza threaders!

Hey NANA,

I see you drop by here too... great to see you chingu. I am so looking forward to see this drama... so anxiously excited for the day to come.

You bet fivemagic chingu! I'll be watching this drama definitely - have been waiting for so long & finally it is here at last! Great cast i would say! :w00t:

Tazza starts on Sep 16 9:55PM Korea time.

you can try watching it live at

tvants.com, tvsbox.com or other similar sites

ww2000hyuk : thanks for sharing the banners. They are lovely.

Thanks o-cha for uploading the preview. I am never tired of watching the preview. haha..

And thanks for the info on the sites where we can watch the drama live. then.I don't need to log in to the SBS website.

ww2000hyuk,

Thanks for sharing the banners. I love all!

I uploaded the 18mins Tazza preview to youtube

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvJKtZkGGDQ

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2YsyYPTqw

thx to cutiepie for the original file!

:ph34r: i just finished watching the preview. omg it makes the show look awesome (i hope i'm not let down by it). the camera work, music, and lighting look promising. but will it work for the full hour????

oh yeseul's busan satturi... han yeseul has a unique way of speaking in the standard korean. sorry when i first heard it, made me giggle a little. ( :lol::ph34r::sweatingbullets: ). i think i'll get used to it. haha

looks like there's gonna be a lot of running in this show. :lol: :lol:

Guest mandalaywith

Hi, will you also have LQ versions in your clubbox???

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi

Clubbox in LQ file come is Late&diffcult.

But i will try to update LQ file. :rolleyes:

Guest mandalaywith

hi

all of fan :rolleyes:

Now update to Tazza drama Press Ye seul Pics

pics is very clear. :w00t:

1221188719_PICT2871255B1255D.jpg

1221188710_PICT3159255B1255D.jpg

1221188694_PICT3191255B1255D.jpg

credit-Iris

Now Ready to watch Tazza drama. :lol:

cannot wait to our drama.

Ajar Ajar our stars Fightimg~! :)

Guest mandalaywith

Han Ye Seul SBS Morning Entertainment News Drama Tazza Interview Captures

Source-Iris (Han Ye seul Daum Fan club)

38440633_1280x720.jpg

38440634_1280x720.jpg

38440635_1280x720.jpg

38440636_1280x720.jpg

38440637_1280x720.jpg

38440638_1280x720.jpg

38440639_1280x720.jpg

38440640_1280x720.jpg

38440641_1280x720.jpg

wait to 15 Mintues our drama.

cannot wait! :rolleyes:

Now i go to Tv by watch drama.

see you again^^

Guest fivemagic

Hey everyone!

Today is the day of airing Tazza drama... woohoo!

If anyone can be so kind, please do upload the first episode on youtube or some othe link for us to watch and with english subs... would be greatly appreciated if anyone can assist on that.

Seeing all these captures make me wanna watch it now... giggle...

Archived