[drama 2008] War Of Flowers / Tazza 타짜

Guest huangsy

Hi chinggu!!!!

I am not quite sure if the whole story will be based in Pusan. But their childhood days have been filmed in a town called Jung Eup which is located in southwest.

Haha...the pusan dialect in the movie chinggu was quite impressive for sure. ...mai moogeud tta aiga. (I ate enough)

thanks for the info. Now I'm imagining Jang hyuk and Kim Min Joon saying the same thing...hehehe.

pics credit: SBS website

Goni and Young Min

hyukminjoonuy2.png

hyukminjoon2lr7.png

hyukminjoon3pl6.png

hyukminjoon4gd7.png

hyukminjoon5gk0.png

hyukminjoon6fp9.png

some behind the scenes

jhkmjug9.png

hystw0.png

fans watching the filming in Pusan

fanswo9.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluOltremare

Thank you very much for new photos, o-cha.

I think that the images show the excellent understanding between Kim Min Joon and Jang Hyuk.

After the jump, the mocking laughter of Jang Hyuk is wonderful. B)

Han Ye Seul, however, reminded me something of my past...

Same look for me too!

Except her hair... :lol:

Guest fivemagic

HI everyone!

Super duper thanks O-cha for these pixs... aha, I can see the stunts running and jumping from the bridge.

Our Ye Seul dressed in high school uniform is pretty cute.

wils, o-cha, thanks for all the pics....

fivemagic, so happy to see you here....

posting article c/o hancinema

Han Ye-Seul as a highschool girl

Tazza15.jpg

New drama that Han Ye-seul will be starred in will be aired after the final episode of "Gourmet". Her character's name is Gwang-sook, the first love of Go-ni acted by Jang Hyeok.

Go-ni is taken away from her family when her brother cannot pay back his debt for losing gambling money. Her tragic life and trials have made her into a femme fatale as she grows into a woman. She loses her energetic highschool girl personality and transforms into a colder and mysterious woman. Gwang-sook is later entangled in a love triangle between Go-ni and Yeong-min acted by Kim Min-joon.

First episode will be aired September 16th

Guest babymarzy07

hi here, many familiar faces :)

wow wow wow

i just saw the trailer shown after gourmet and i got even more excited.

those pics are so cool btw.. the JH and KMJ ones.. awesome.

i cant wait for this to start eventhough im a gourmet fan. heheheh ^^

ill join the thread as it goes. ^^

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic, so happy to see you here....

posting article c/o hancinema

Han Ye-Seul as a highschool girl

%7Boption%7DTazza15.jpg

New drama that Han Ye-seul will be starred in will be aired after the final episode of "Gourmet". Her character's name is Gwang-sook, the first love of Go-ni acted by Jang Hyeok.

Go-ni is taken away from her family when her brother cannot pay back his debt for losing gambling money. Her tragic life and trials have made her into a femme fatale as she grows into a woman. She loses her energetic highschool girl personality and transforms into a colder and mysterious woman. Gwang-sook is later entangled in a love triangle between Go-ni and Yeong-min acted by Kim Min-joon.

First episode will be aired September 16th

Hey Fiona,

Me too chingu, and I am very happy to see you and your post this morning on this Tazza thread.

Super duper thanks for posting and sharing the article and it's translations... I can't wait to watch the drama.

Counting down to September 16th for the first episode... woohoo!

Guest fivemagic

Hi fivemagic, so happy you're here.

Posting survey results by Yahoo Korea on "The Most Anticipated Character on Tazza".

tazzasurveywi8.jpg

Hey Fiona,

Me too, and I feel the same about you too... always happy to see you anywhere.

Super thanks for posting the survey...

Guest fivemagic

Hey O-cha,

Yeah, me too, and I am anticipating to watch Tazza drama... only a week and two days to go.

Super duper thanks for these video links... surely will look into them a bit later today.

Good morning (good afternoon?) guys,

Thank you for sharing the updates.

Me too, o-cha and fivemagic. I am expecting all of the characters to be unique and attractive.

I am not sure if this is already posted here. The press conference will be held on September 8. It was originally set on Sep 4, but as Beethoven Virus and Kingdom of Winds also set their preview presentations on the same day, so it was moved to Sep 8. I can't wait to see our actors and actresses all together. :P

Guest fivemagic

Thank you for sharing the updates.

Me too, o-cha and fivemagic. I am expecting all of the characters to be unique and attractive.

I am not sure if this is already posted here. The press conference will be held on September 8. It was originally set on Sep 4, but as Beethoven Virus and Kingdom of Winds also set their preview presentations on the same day, so it was moved to Sep 8. I can't wait to see our actors and actresses all together. :P

It's still morning here and Good Morning to you too wils!

Yes, it was originally set for the Press Conf to be held on Sept 4th, and I see from reading your post that it's going to be Sept 8th, and likewise, I am eagerly happy to see our guys and Ye Seul all together for this one time special event... I am so looking forward to seeing them together.

thanks for the press con date update wils. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for pics and news that day.

I think it makes more sense to have the press con on Sep 8..that way it's closer to the premiere date.

I hope the press con will shed more light on the drama.

Guest Jill4675

Thanks, all, for keeping us up to date. O-cha, thanks so much for putting up the latest pics and for the video links. Looks like a lot of action and a perfect vehicle for Jang Hyuk. What a great smile the guy has!! :wub: I'm doubly excited since I love KMJ as well. ;)

BTW, lucky fans in Busan! :o

I have a good feeling about this one...looks like a winner! :)

B)

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Good morning~

Now Talking to one news.

Tazza Drama Starting show Day Change. This is Finally offical date.

Tazza Drama is 2008 September 22 Starting show.

This info our HanYeseul offical fanclub Iris Daum cafe come.

Now Fanclub in i see this info.(p.s-i can read korean)

당초 9월 16일 방영 예정이였던 타짜가 특집생방송과 추석특집 영화 방영으로 인해 1주 더 연기 되었습니다.

따라서 현재 방영중인 식객의 종영일은 9월 16일 타짜의 첫 방영일은 9월 22일로 최종 확정 되었음을 알려드립니다.

타짜를 기다리셨던분들은 조금만 더 기다려주세요,,, ^^

Guest mandalaywith

Wils :rolleyes:

hi

You talking Tazza Drama press day is Right.

Tazza Drama Press Confrence is 2008 September 8.

한편, 한예슬, 장혁, 김민준, 강성연 등이 출연하는 SBS 새 월화드라마 '타짜'는 당초 4일 개최하려고 했던 제작발표회 계획을 철회하고 오는 8일로 날짜를 옮겨 두 드라마와 맞대결을 피했다.

hi

Good morning~

Now Talking to one news.

Tazza Drama Starting show Day Change. This is Finally offical date.

Tazza Drama is 2008 September 22 Starting show.

This info our HanYeseul offical fanclub Iris Daum cafe come.

Now Fanclub in i see this info.(p.s-i can read korean)

당초 9월 16일 방영 예정이였던 타짜가 특집생방송과 추석특집 영화 방영으로 인해 1주 더 연기 되었습니다.

따라서 현재 방영중인 식객의 종영일은 9월 16일 타짜의 첫 방영일은 9월 22일로 최종 확정 되었음을 알려드립니다.

타짜를 기다리셨던분들은 조금만 더 기다려주세요,,, ^^

Nooooooo!!!!! another delay. On the bright side it'll premiere on a Monday so the timing of the drama won't be off.

thanks for the news mandalaywith.

ww2000hyuk : thanks for posting the BTS pics. Hyuk does look quite a lot younger in that fashion style.

Archived